PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Ten Things About Today's Game

gblowfish
11-13-2011, 09:57 PM
Ten Things About Today's Game

10. I'm trying not to over react. I'll start by saying that. Right now I'm just pissed, and full of snot. I've got a really bad chest cold. I smell like Vicks Vapo-Rub, and I've just watched the NFL Network making fun of KC and licking Tebow's ball sack. Then I watched Metro Sports post game locker room coverage. I've been throwing down Nyquil like Jager Bombs for three straight days, so I'm going to take this week to rant. I haven't had a good rant in a long time. Today's mess is rant worthy. I'm going to talk about my day at Arrowhead, but before I do that, I want to rant about how sterilized the NFL has become. The image conscious team PR weasels have their grubby little fingers into everything, including training players and coaches how to say basically nothing but spin cliches after putrid losses like today. So I'm including my top ten bullshit PR spun post game comments that players and coaches always give after a day like today. BS #10: "We got out-physicalled by the Broncos defensive line today."

9. I didn't tailgate today for the first time in a long time. Instead, the Chiefs PR Weasels sent me an e-mail last week inviting me to loiter along the sideline during pre-game warmups. I'll attach a pic of what a field pass looks like. They said I could loiter between 10:45 and 11:30. So Mrs. Blowfish and I signed up and we went in early. First, you have to sign a five or six paragraph page of legal mumbo jumbo, basically promising not to sue the Chiefs for anything if you go out on the sideline. Then, you go into a little concrete block room with folding tables and chairs where they cut the herd up into little "groups." I was in "group two." Then, a guy leads you out of the little cinderblock room and you pop out in the west end zone side, go down the stairs and onto the field behind the goalpost. They let you hang out in a roped off area between the goal line and 20 yard line. We went down when Cassel and Palko were throwing passes to receivers and d-backs. Then the defensive coaches ran some interception drills. There was some chick in red stiletto boots wearing a tiara and a sash. I'm not sure who she was, but apparently her poop did not stink and the Chiefs Cheerleaders were taking pictures with her. BS #9: "We were confused by some of Denver's defensive calls today."

8. The guy that sits next to my seats had a field pass today too. He suggested we go up to the "Draft Room," another new Arrowhead PR invention designed to suck the soul out of the Arrowhead Experience. Its a place for people who have no friends and don't tailgate. He said they had drawings for prizes at 11:30, and we could run up there, sign up and maybe win something. Today they gave away a signed cheerleader calendar, a bag of Chiefs crapola from the gift shop, a ball signed by Haley and Pioli, and a ball signed by D Bowe. The room has a couple two or three bars; an obnoxious wedding reception style DJ, and an omelette bar where you can pay $20 for an omelette that would cost $3 at Denny's, We won nothing. Went to the seats, saw the B2 Bomber fly over for the National Anthem. BS #8: "We just need to play better as a team."

7. Chiefs scored 13 total points the last two weeks, at home, against the two of the weaker opponents on their schedule. They managed to beat the Colts with the only come from behind victory they've mustered. Today's first half performance was putrid by both offense and defense. Offense: Failure to cross midfield once in the first half. Defense: Go in at half down ten zip without allowing a completed pass. You can't hibernate for an entire half against anybody in the NFL and expect to win. Totally unacceptable. BS#7: "We're just not executing. The plays are there, we're just not executing."

6. Donks rushed for 244 yards against a Chiefs defense with two top five NFL picks on the front wall: Jackson and Dorsey. 96 of those yards given up to a third string back (Ball) on 30 carries. Denver play selection today: 55 runs, 8 passes. How a team cannot defense that kind of offensive imbalance is atrocious, simply atrocious. Chiefs allow only two passing completions. That's the good news. Bad news is, one is for a 56 yard TD bomb on 3rd and 11. Atrocious. BS#6: "We're going to have to watch the tape to see what happened."

5. Quit giving the ball to Thomas Jones. Cut him. Palko had twice as many yards rushing as Jones on just one carry. The biggest hole Jones has hit all season was the one he put in Baldwin's head. Quit running McNuthin' between the tackles. He loses yardage, and eventually will fumble. Jackie Battle averaged six yards per carry today. He ripped off a run for 34 yards in the second half. Then they ignored him the rest of the game. Stupid. Receivers dropped balls left and right. And when they did make a good play -such as the great catch by Baldwin- it's called back because of a stupid alignment penalty on Breaston. Bad teams screw themselves over and over. Good teams make their own luck. BS#5: "We've just got to keep working to get better Every man needs to look in the mirror."

4. Coach Haley came over at the two minute warning of the first half and screamed at the offense to "Get Their Heads Of Their Asses." Second half, sorry, head still up the ass on offense. Duke of Dink: 66 QB rating, 69 yards passing, took four sacks. Donk Jesus took no sacks, ran for 43 yards, no picks, ran for one TD and threw for one TD. Duke of Dink was outplayed by Donk Jesus at Arrowhead. That is disgusting, even more so with Horseface himself smiling about it over on the Denver sideline. Then, when crunch time came, Duke of Dink came out of the game, and Shane Falco was put in. Falco leads a scoring drive on his only possession. When it got to be crunch time, Duke of Dink went all Damon Huard French Surrender Monkey on us. Crennel had a big round everybody up meeting in the third quarter to dress down the defense. Impressive meeting. It was directly followed by Flowers and Langford getting torched for a game killing TD on a 3rd and 11. Flowers should have know better than to trust a third string safety to have his back. If Berry is healthy, Donk Jesus doesn't complete a pass all day. BS #4 "When guys get hurt other guys have to step up."

3. Dorsey got a knee blown out with about three minutes left in the game. They took him off on the wagon. Didn't look good. Look for teams like Pittsburgh, Chicago, Green Bay and Oakland to run through the Chiefs front wall like swiss cheese in the coming weeks. Studebaker got benched for not being able to play the option. Arenas got nothing done in punt or kick returns. Baby Brother Colquitt out-punted our Colquitt by 30 yards. Only thing Donks did bad all day was miss a field goal late. Didn't matter. BS #3: "We've got to be better in pass protection and give Cassel the time he needs to be successful."

2. This is what bothers me the most. As the game wound down, the players didn't seem to take it so hard. They just got beat by the Donks in Arrowhead. It was obvious, that to most of these guys it was just another NFL weekend, and so what if it was Denver? In the locker room afterwards, nobody seemed to be taking it very hard. On the sidelines, people in the stands were calling Cassel (and this is a direct quote) "a big f*cuking pussy." He just put his hat on and wandered down the sideline. I don't know. It's hard for me to care if the players don't care. In the post game interview, McClain was saying "Oh, this is like a big Kentucky Derby horse race...we're just all jumbled up in a pack right now." I say, "Wake up, dude, the scary part is just beginning." BS #2: We just need to start stacking some wins and we'll be fine."

1. The Chiefs remaining schedule is all against teams with winning records save one. The only remaining opponent with a losing record just kicked our ass today. Its very possible we will not see another win this year. If you can't get up for Denver at home, why should your fans care what happens the rest of the way? Somebody kick something. Somebody throw something. Somebody say something. That's all I have to say. Excuse me, I need to drink a bottle of Nyquil now. BS #1: "This team was not prepared, and that's all on me as coach. It's my fault. I'll do a better job next week."

baitism
11-13-2011, 10:02 PM
No shit. Bring back Marty. At least he made the players understand rivalries. That being said, the NFL's pussification of the NFL has also contributed to killing rivalries.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-13-2011, 10:06 PM
Donald Sterling has had more recent success in the playoffs than the Hunt family.

It's one of the worst organizations in American sports.

Hammock Parties
11-13-2011, 10:06 PM
a ball signed by Haley and Pioli

Whoever wins that needs to put it on Ebay. I will buy the fucker and burn it when these scabs are fired. Hell, maybe before. Voodoo ball.

How arrogant are these fucks to think their autograph has any value whatsoever at this point in time in their careers? They have accomplished nothing as franchise leaders.

gblowfish
11-13-2011, 10:08 PM
Whoever wins that needs to put it on Ebay. I will buy the fucker and burn it when these scabs are fired. Hell, maybe before. Voodoo ball.

How arrogant are these fucks to think their autograph has any value whatsoever at this point in time in their careers? They have accomplished nothing as franchise leaders.

I doubt if they signed it in the same room at the same time.

milkman
11-13-2011, 10:09 PM
I don't believe that there's a single thing in those ten things that I have even the slightest little bit of disagreement with.

L.A. Chieffan
11-13-2011, 10:09 PM
Could be worse

Bugeater
11-13-2011, 10:10 PM

http://www.chrissembower.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/DonPioli.jpg

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-13-2011, 10:10 PM
George, I don't mean to sound insulting, but aside from the social aspect, do you actually enjoy being a STH, or is it just a habit at this point?

Deberg_1990
11-13-2011, 10:11 PM
heh, i have to ask George....how much more of this sh*t can you take? Your a great fan, but even you have to be at the breaking point. I dont know how you do it?

BigMeatballDave
11-13-2011, 10:13 PM
1.Suck
2. Suck
3. Suck
4. Suck
5. Suck
6. Suck
7. Suck
8. Suck
9. Suck
10. Suck

gblowfish
11-13-2011, 10:14 PM
George, I don't mean to sound insulting, but aside from the social aspect, do you actually enjoy being a STH, or is it just a habit at this point?

At this point, it's kind of like asking a Catholic why he keeps going to Mass when the priests are boofing the alter boys....

DaFace
11-13-2011, 10:16 PM
At this point, it's kind of like asking a Catholic why he keeps going to Mass when the priests are boofing the alter boys....

ROFL

Pablo
At this point, it's kind of like asking a Catholic why he keeps going to Mass when the priests are boofing the alter boys....I've only been doing it for one year and I'm already fucking disgusted.

You're a sick, sick man to keep going back year after year George. Especially surviving the Herm years; and now you get to watch Cassel. Many props to you.

Hammock Parties
I doubt if they signed it in the same room at the same time.

I bet some asshole stamped it.

dirk digler
No shit. Bring back Marty. At least he made the players understand rivalries. That being said, the NFL's pussification of the NFL has also contributed to killing rivalries.

No shit plus we need to get our homefield advantage back. The Chiefs use to play at home like mad men but now they act like they don't give a shit

O.city
11-13-2011, 10:17 PM
I said to my wife today that I'm not going to another game until shit changes and changes for real.

I had planned on, when I get out of dental school, buying season tickets. I just don't see the point anymore.

Hammock Parties
http://www.chrissembower.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/DonPioli.jpg

They both need to wake up with Bill Parcells' bloody head in their beds.

Munson
Nice write up. I can't believe we lost to a team that ran a college-style offense that only completed two passes. That is just flat out embarrassing.

Agent V
I screamed "You're a fucking second-string quarterback, Cassel," and some older lady half in the bag turned around and told me to shut up. I thought I was being fairly easy on him considering the circumstances.

O.city
11-13-2011, 10:18 PM
MNF against the Chargers was pretty good, but it still wasn't 90's esque Arrowhead. That place will never be the same.

Hammock Parties
I said to my wife today that I'm not going to another game until shit changes and changes for real.

I had planned on, when I get out of dental school, buying season tickets. I just don't see the point anymore.

Last year at the playoff game I swore I would never attend another Arrowhead game as long as Cassel was QB.

I have seen NOTHING to make me change that opinion.

Pablo
I screamed "You're a fucking second-string quarterback, Cassel," and some older lady half in the bag turned around and told me to shut up. I thought I was being fairly easy on him considering the circumstances.You should have punched her ovaries through her old throat.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-13-2011, 10:19 PM
I had tickets for several years, they were in my wife's family longer than that. About halfway into the 2007 season I decided it just wasn't worth it. I sold them for tremendous losses the next three years hoping that eventually the team would show something other than a commitment to excrement. I decided after the 2010 draft that there was no way I'd continue to support these fuckers, sold the tickets last year, and told them to fuck off.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-13-2011, 10:19 PM
Nice write up. I can't believe we lost to a team that ran a college-style offense that only completed two passes. That is just flat out embarrassing.

That was not a college style offense. That was Pop Warner day two.

O.city
11-13-2011, 10:20 PM
Last year at the playoff game I swore I would never attend another Arrowhead game as long as Cassel was QB.

I have seen NOTHING to make me change that opinion.

This.

It's one of the only reasons I think the Chiefs will draft a qb early early in the draft. Management is gonna have to do something to get people in the seats. Hell I hope that place is empty from here on our just to prove a point.

stonedstooge
11-13-2011, 10:20 PM
I screamed "You're a ****ing second-string quarterback, Cassel," and some older lady half in the bag turned around and told me to shut up. I thought I was being fairly easy on him considering the circumstances.

Probably because thats an insult to second stringers. Should have went with third

O.city
11-13-2011, 10:21 PM
That was not a college style offense. That was Pop Warner day two.

It exactly was. This is what class 2 size high school football teams run.

Hammock Parties
This.

It's one of the only reasons I think the Chiefs will draft a qb early early in the draft. Management is gonna have to do something to get people in the seats. Hell I hope that place is empty from here on our just to prove a point.

I guess, but Haley seems like the complete wrong personality to develop a young QB.

BossChief
MNF against the Chargers was pretty good, but it still wasn't 90's esque Arrowhead. That place will never be the same.If this team ever does get a legit quarterback, it absolutely will.

Agent V
You should have punched her ovaries through her old throat.

ROFL

I didn't retort. I wanted to tell her to have another so she could take her once-a-game, 20-minute piss break and leave me the fuck alone.

Deberg_1990
I had tickets for several years, they were in my wife's family longer than that. About halfway into the 2007 season I decided it just wasn't worth it. I sold them for tremendous losses the next three years hoping that eventually the team would show something other than a commitment to excrement. I decided after the 2010 draft that there was no way I'd continue to support these ****ers, sold the tickets last year, and told them to **** off.

Theres only so many times one can continue to pay good money to get kicked in the nutsack over and over again.

O.city
11-13-2011, 10:23 PM
I guess, but Haley seems like the complete wrong personality to develop a young QB.

Honestly I don't give a fuck who develops him. By the time a guy gets to that level he shouldn't have a whole hell of a lot of "developing" to do. Maybe get some experience.

If we had a competent qb this season, with the injuries we have included, we would win this division or atleast compete.

I'm just so tired of this retread bullshit.

O.city
11-13-2011, 10:26 PM
The thing that makes me sick about hte whole thing is, the Chiefs fan base is to stupid to realize the whole qb situation.

We just need to draft one, if he sucks draft another. In the time it's taken us to take a legit shot at drafting a qb, some franchises have drafted 4 or 5.

The Dawg
11-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Who gives a flying **** if we would win the division?? We would get demolished in the 1st round of the playoffs- This team has no business competing for anything this season. This team has so many needs it's not even funny;

QB
O-Line
D-Line
LB's
Depth
A Coach
A GM
Etc...

'Hamas' Jenkins
I screamed "You're a fucking second-string quarterback, Cassel," and some older lady half in the bag turned around and told me to shut up. I thought I was being fairly easy on him considering the circumstances.

There is one appropriate response in that situation:

Shut that cunt's mouth or I'll come over there and fuckstart her head!

Deberg_1990
The thing that makes me sick about hte whole thing is, the Chiefs fan base is to stupid to realize the whole qb situation.

We just need to draft one, if he sucks draft another. In the time it's taken us to take a legit shot at drafting a qb, some franchises have drafted 4 or 5.

What does this have to do with the fanbase???? The fanbase doesnt draft players.

Hammock Parties
11-13-2011, 10:29 PM
There is one appropriate response in that situation:

Shut that cunt's mouth or I'll come over there and fuckstart her head!

That's what I yelled when Cassel was bitching to the refs.

Agent V
11-13-2011, 10:29 PM
The thing that makes me sick about hte whole thing is, the Chiefs fan base is to stupid to realize the whole qb situation..

You're absolutely right. You talk to people at the stadium, and 90% of them will say we have to support Cassel, or else we're not real fans.

They treat EVERY member of the Chiefs team like they're family. You should have to EARN the respect of fans, goddammit. Not in Kansas City. One guy got mad at me for dissing Thomas Fucking Jones.

Pablo
11-13-2011, 10:32 PM
You're absolutely right. You talk to people at the stadium, and 90% of them will say we have to support Cassel, or else we're not real fans.

They treat EVERY member of the Chiefs team like they're family. You should have to EARN the respect of fans, goddammit. Not in Kansas City. One guy got mad at me for dissing Thomas Fucking Jones.I had a really optimistic Chiefs fan sitting next to me. He clapped every time any Chiefs player made a tackle, ran for a loss, almost caught a ball, etc.

It was sad, really. I realized the fanbase is just as bad as we thought. We may all very well be sheep.

Agent V
11-13-2011, 10:35 PM
I had a really optimistic Chiefs fan sitting next to me. He clapped every time any Chiefs player made a tackle, ran for a loss, almost caught a ball, etc.

It was sad, really. I realized the fanbase is just as bad as we thought. We may all very well be sheep.

Have you seen the Chiefs Facebook page? Our fanbase makes a damn good case for selective sterilization to prevent further breeding.

Pablo
11-13-2011, 10:38 PM
Have you seen the Chiefs Facebook page? Our fanbase makes a damn good case for selective sterilization to prevent further breeding.No, I'm sure it's terrible.

I'm by no means a negative nancy; or an easily influenced fan. I've been mildly optimistic despite losing our two best players. I've given up hope. Just can't fake it anymore.

tboss27
11-13-2011, 10:40 PM
My thoughts after the game was it's time for a new coaching staff, at least offensively speaking. I've tried to like Haley, but I can't keep watching this team play like this and not wish for a new coach. I was flat out angry about some of the situations players were being put in as I walked out well early for the 3rd time this season. The last meaninful offensive snap - 4th and 5 from just past midfield - we have freaking McCluster trying to pick up a blitz. If you want to have him in the game, fine, I have no problem w/ it even though I think he sucks. But asking a 5'7", 170 pound back to pick up blitzes is just ignorant. Line up Battle, Jones, Pope, McClain, freaking Jared Gaither if you want in the backfield, but don't put the smallest player on our team in to block. Sure enough, Dexter whiffs and Cassel gets hit.

Another guy who I have watched numerous times in the last 3 weeks try to pass block - Jonathan Baldwin. I'm sorry, did I miss something? Is he not a freaking WR? Was he pass blocking at Pitt? I bet he's been asked to do it 12-15 times in the last 3 weeks. We had how many months to bring in an OC, and Haley sits on his hands and look where our offense is now. I understand a huge part of it is Cassel, but Haley can go as far as I'm concerned.

And one last thing. If Cassel touches his head twice before the snap, it's a run play. I can't count the number of people calling it out from my section today as he changed the play at the line, he's done it each of the last three weeks and every time he turns around and hands it off to the right. If the entire third deck knows it, I'm pretty sure the other team has figured it out. I'm beyond frustrated by this team, especially on offense. I won't keep spending the money it takes to go watch games if Cassel/Haley continue to be on the sideline.

TEX
11-13-2011, 10:40 PM
Regarding # 1 - I expected the Chiefs to have a worse record than last year because the schedule was harder. I also expected them to become a better team even with the worse record. I dod not expect them to have a worse record and become worse. That is where they are. The whole approach to this season was wrong. This is the result. Major step backwards for the franchise. It's like Herm F*CKING Edwards is still coaching this team and King Carl is the GM. What's changed? They have not earned the fans support. So, F*CK THEM and all their BS!

Okie_Apparition
11-13-2011, 10:43 PM
Occupy Arrowhead parking lot & not your seats would cause the place to combust

O.city
11-13-2011, 10:44 PM
The problem starts and stops with our qb. If we have Rodgers, hell not even Rodgers, if we have Matt Ryan we win today by two td's. Easily.

Cassel missed two easy touchdowns today. One were McCluster has a lb beat on a wheel route and one were BReaston just runs by everyone. Baldwin was open down the seam atleast three times that would have went for 50 plus. And the whole Bailey shuts down Bowe thing, eh he was open too.

Deberg_1990
11-13-2011, 10:45 PM
My thoughts after the game was it's time for a new coaching staff, at least offensively speaking. I've tried to like Haley, but I can't keep watching this team play like this and not wish for a new coach.

Im about done with him too. His teams are showing a disturbing trend of getting "dominated" in losses. Lack of competiveness, unprepared, unmotivated, etc......

This is year 3 now of the "process". It shouldnt be this way no matter how many injuries.

O.city
11-13-2011, 10:46 PM
Im about done with him too. His teams are showing a disturbing trend of getting "dominated" in losses. Lack of competiveness, unprepared, unmotivated, etc......

This is year 3 now of the "process". It shouldnt be this way no matter how many injuries.

I would say the same but the injuries we had are pretty catastrophic. I'm trying to be alittle optimistic about the team outside of the qb in regards to some of the injuries.

mdchiefsfan
11-13-2011, 10:46 PM
No, I'm sure it's terrible.

I'm by no means a negative nancy; or an easily influenced fan. I've been mildly optimistic despite losing our two best players. I've given up hope. Just can't fake it anymore.

This sums it up for me perfectly.

FAX
11-13-2011, 10:48 PM

It's more than just embarrassing. It's historically shameful and humiliating. Yet, as Mr. gblowfish so eloquently states, the players themselves don't seem to care. Let's face it, we're being shim-shammed once more.

FAX

BigRedChief
11-13-2011, 10:49 PM
George, I don't mean to sound insulting, but aside from the social aspect, do you actually enjoy being a STH, or is it just a habit at this point?Thats what it was for us at the end. We had been tailgating for years, visitors would stop by, knew the season ticket holders around us. Was just what we did on Sundays. Tickets got to $1K+ a piece. Paying full price for practice games. Advertisements in games instead of improving the in game experience. It just added up to the point where we said WTF are we doing?

gblowfish
11-13-2011, 11:03 PM
Bob Costas just said Duke of Dink left Arrowhead with a cast on his right hand tonight. Wonder if he broke a finger? Paging Shane Falco.....Paging Shane Falco....

MMXcalibur
11-13-2011, 11:51 PM
Bob Costas just said Duke of Dink left Arrowhead with a cast on his right hand tonight. Wonder if he broke a finger? Paging Shane Falco.....Paging Shane Falco....

Well, at least Ricky Stanzi will dress if that's the case.

Hammock Parties
11-13-2011, 11:52 PM
Here's another thing about today's game.

Haley gave the team Monday and Tuesday off after last week's blowout.

That's two Mondays off in a row and we have sucked mighty dick on offense.

Wonderful!

Hammock Parties
11-13-2011, 11:55 PM
Just saw the Chiefs' brilliant strategy to block Von Miller:

A Jonathan Baldwin/Leonard Pope double team.

Great coaching.

Agent V
11-13-2011, 11:56 PM

Same. I went into the stadium today thinking that nobody expected us to be fighting for the AFC West after the start we had, so I should be excited. Then I left with the complete opposite feeling.

BossChief
11-13-2011, 11:58 PM
Here's another thing about today's game.

Haley gave the team Monday and Tuesday off after last week's blowout.

That's two Mondays off in a row and we have sucked mighty dick on offense.

Wonderful!

they only have a certain amount of practices during the year and I bet they wanted to have more of them during the tougher stretch of the schedule.

Other than that, I agree that it was foolish to give time off when we obviously need the work.

gold_and_red
11-14-2011, 12:04 AM

Exactly! Haley's teams under Cassel's adept QBing have mastered the art of blowout losses.

kcxiv
11-14-2011, 12:09 AM
Its just insane with a team this old thats beena round for a long time, is one of the worst post season teams in professional sports. NOt just football. This team has done pretty much nothing. I guess you can count 1970, but 80 percent of this board wasnt even alive then, and if they were, they were in diapers. Its pretty sad.

Bearcat
11-14-2011, 12:40 AM
1. The Chiefs remaining schedule is all against teams with winning records save one. The only remaining opponent with a losing record just kicked our ass today. Its very possible we will not see another win this year. If you can't get up for Denver at home, why should your fans care what happens the rest of the way? Somebody kick something. Somebody throw something. Somebody say something. That's all I have to say. Excuse me, I need to drink a bottle of Nyquil now. BS #1: "This team was not prepared, and that's all on me as coach. It's my fault. I'll do a better job next week."

They'll probably beat a team they have no business beating, if only because the opponent sleepwalks through the game, plus one of the division games at the end of the season. It won't make sense. Some will see it as progress, while others continue to die on the inside.

Holladay
11-14-2011, 06:20 AM
was talking to a buddy of mine...thats been STH for 20 years. I told him he was an IDIOT. I watch every game at home. A run to Arrowhead is 2 hours. Why would I spend, basically the whole day to watch this crap. Buddy lives in Overland Park thus not AS much time. But is still spending 4K for 2 STH.

A few threads back spoke of the players. They dont care...just collecting a pay check. Do you really blame them?? Put on their shoes. Quite frankly, I wouldnt want to...busted knee/ hip/ head for the rest of your life. Us as fans, love our team. But you dont have to live with whacked knees etc.

Apathy. Thats where Im sitting now.

Straight, No Chaser
11-14-2011, 06:45 AM
#4 will have me smiling all day. Thanks, and as usual, spot-on!

bevischief
11-14-2011, 06:47 AM
Glad I don't remember the 2nd half...

Bwana
11-14-2011, 06:57 AM
Great read, as always George. I'm with you, my give a damn is busted. This team has become a heartless joke.

Mojo Jojo
11-14-2011, 07:01 AM
As for the woman in the sash...it was Chiefs Cheerleaders reunion weekend...she is a former cheerleader and was just named Ms. United States.

tooge
11-14-2011, 07:51 AM
All that needs to be said is this. The Chiefs lost to a team whos quarterback was 2 for 8 for 67 yards. 2 for freakin 8? I'm sort of glad that Tebow is impressing everyone in Denver, because when his college schtick gets old, they will be stuck with an H back playing qb.

WV
11-14-2011, 08:21 AM
Great effort, way better than the guys on the field yesterday.

Buehler445
11-14-2011, 09:12 AM
Good writeup as always, George.

I was just fucking pissed at this team yesterday too. In hindsight, I was disappointed the most in myself for believing this team was better than it was. This is the same group of cocksuckers that was labeled the worst team in the NFL after the first 2 weeks. Then they beat some bitches who were worse, and a much worse than they look Sandy Eggo team and absolutely crushed a team without a QB (basically). Over a month I developed hope. Shame on me.

I just about can't watch a team with a real QB. It makes me fucking puke to watch them manage the pocket, make reads, look of defenders, and throw accurate balls. And then think about Cassel. :Lin:

I don't know shit about anything, but it appears they have tremendously oversimplified the offense for Cassel. THEN they only give him a couple watered down reads to make. And he still can't fucking do it. Jesus fucking Christ. My damn head explodes when I watch Brees do his thing. Pay attention to the routes that are run and what Cassel has to do. Comparatively, it is virtually nothing. Dude is fucking worthless.

And how goddamn frustrating is it to have your team KNOW a team is going to run the motherfucking OPTION and not be able to stop it for a quarter and a half. Jesus. When Herm was here, he tried the bullfucking shit, and I'm pretty sure the hapless goddamn raiders with Art fucking Shell didn't allow it to grab even a yard (If I remember all that correctly). For fuck's fucking sake. It's the OPTION. College teams went away from it because the defenses were too fast and good for it to be effective. And it takes us a quarter and a half.

FUCK. :banghead:

gblowfish
11-14-2011, 09:51 AM
Good writeup as always, George.

I was just fucking pissed at this team yesterday too. In hindsight, I was disappointed the most in myself for believing this team was better than it was. This is the same group of cocksuckers that was labeled the worst team in the NFL after the first 2 weeks. Then they beat some bitches who were worse, and a much worse than they look Sandy Eggo team and absolutely crushed a team without a QB (basically). Over a month I developed hope. Shame on me.

I just about can't watch a team with a real QB. It makes me fucking puke to watch them manage the pocket, make reads, look of defenders, and throw accurate balls. And then think about Cassel. :Lin:

I don't know shit about anything, but it appears they have tremendously oversimplified the offense for Cassel. THEN they only give him a couple watered down reads to make. And he still can't fucking do it. Jesus fucking Christ. My damn head explodes when I watch Brees do his thing. Pay attention to the routes that are run and what Cassel has to do. Comparatively, it is virtually nothing. Dude is fucking worthless.

And how goddamn frustrating is it to have your team KNOW a team is going to run the motherfucking OPTION and not be able to stop it for a quarter and a half. Jesus. When Herm was here, he tried the bullfucking shit, and I'm pretty sure the hapless goddamn raiders with Art fucking Shell didn't allow it to grab even a yard (If I remember all that correctly). For fuck's fucking sake. It's the OPTION. College teams went away from it because the defenses were too fast and good for it to be effective. And it takes us a quarter and a half.

FUCK. :banghead:

20 swear words in four paragraphs. Spoken like Gunther Cunningham.

Buehler445
11-14-2011, 09:53 AM
20 swear words in four paragraphs. Spoken like Gunther Cunningham.

If I didn't throw the filter on there it would be 4 paragraphs of swear words...

:D