PDA

View Full Version : Life Anti-depressants have KILLED my sex drive

Sucky
11-19-2011, 10:41 AM
and I'm only in my late 20s!
This is very embarrassing for me to say.
I've been taking Prestique and Abilify for months now and the doctor never warned me of this so I'm kinda pissed off. I see him again later this month and will hopefully sort this thing out or change medications. I will say the medication is helping with my depression somewhat but if I have to give up sex because of it, well that would ****in suck.

Noticed it recently when I realized I hadnt had an erection in like 3 straight days. That was when I knew something was up. Before taking these meds, I had a high sex drive and had boners all the time.

Anyone else on anti depressants had came across this problem?

NewChief
11-19-2011, 10:43 AM
This is a widely known side effect of anti-depressants.

LiveSteam
11-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Anyone else on anti depressants had came across this problem?

Yes /half of American women are on that shit. Either grow a Vag or shut up

milkman
11-19-2011, 10:45 AM
Cool.

You are now a perfect candidate for an assistent coaching position in college sports.

kysirsoze
11-19-2011, 10:45 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204506

Sucky
11-19-2011, 10:46 AM

Yeah I guess I should of done a LOT more research before taking this shit. I just don't recall my doctor telling me this directly.

milkman
11-19-2011, 10:48 AM
That was when I knew something was up.

BTW, I believe you mean't to say that this was when you noticed that something wasn't up.

Sucky
11-19-2011, 10:50 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204506

Wow. Nice lol. See I can still get aroused but it takes much longer to maintain a boner for me now that I've been taking the meds for months now(its really set it)

I havent had sex with a chick in about 3 weeks(didnt have a problem with getting aroused then) so I dont to have this problem if I do get with a woman soon. Hopefully I can get this worked out when I meet with my doc later this month.

Sucky
11-19-2011, 10:50 AM
BTW, I believe you mean't to say that this was when you noticed that something wasn't up.

haha touche.

Sucky
11-19-2011, 10:52 AM
Yes /half of American women are on that shit. Either grow a Vag or shut up

What does this supposed to mean? Depression can be very serious for some people (myself included). I've had to deal with a lot of stuff.

beach tribe
11-19-2011, 10:54 AM
I've known people on SSRIs. I don't know if that's what you're ADs are, but if so, don't run out.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-19-2011, 10:55 AM

This. They even advertise "sexual side effects" in commercials and print ads for anti-depressants. It can usually be rectified though. Talk to your doctor and maybe a change in meds will be in order. There are many to try and not all work on all people. I've been on Celexa for about 15 years and had to adjust dosage and try some different things before it all came together.

My biggest problem was not being able to sleep and I still have that problem if I forget my meds for a few days (feeling good tends to make you forget you still need them) and then getting back on them, so taking it every day helps me keep everything adjusted right. Have patience and tell your doctor everything and you'll get it worked out right.

FAX
11-19-2011, 10:56 AM
That sounds ... depressing.

FAX

Brock
11-19-2011, 10:56 AM
I'd try to find a more natural way of dealing with your depression. Those pills are serious business and they give them out like candy.

beach tribe
11-19-2011, 10:58 AM
I'd try to find a more natural way of dealing with your depression. Those pills are serious business and they give them out like candy.

This. If you can get through life without'em, drop'em now while you still can.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-19-2011, 10:59 AM
I'd try to find a more natural way of dealing with your depression.

That's not always possible. Lack of seratonin in a persons brain is a real thing that a hobby won't help.

Backwards Masking
11-19-2011, 11:01 AM
I'd be more suicidial on the meds with a limp dick than I would off them with a hard on.

There's a reason health insurance companies rate prescription drug use worse than illegal drug use, drinking and mild obesity on the list of Risk Factors and Liabilities.

It's still not as bad as smoking cigarettes though! (until you kill yourself cause you haven't cum in a week)

GayFrogs
11-19-2011, 11:02 AM
My psychiatrist told me it has bad sexual side effects for 50% of men who take citalopram, but there are supposedly better meds out there. I think I'm gonna switch...I don't have problems getting it up but I have problems getting to orgasm...just had sex last night for the first time in a couple months and couldn't get there, we just stopped after an hour. Maybe I should grow a vag.

Brock
11-19-2011, 11:02 AM
That's not always possible. Lack of seratonin in a persons brain is a real thing that a hobby won't help.

Sure. But doctors give these things out all the time on the basis of a 10 question quiz on a pamphlet furnished them by the company that makes the pill. It's way out of hand.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-19-2011, 11:03 AM
Sure. But doctors give these things out all the time on the basis of a 10 question quiz on a pamphlet furnished them by the company that makes the pill. It's way out of hand.

I don't disagree with that. Luckily in my case there was a lot more to the process.

Predarat
11-19-2011, 11:04 AM
When you are depressed your sex drive is low, you take anti depressents and its low. Sounds like a no win depressing situation. Whats the fucking point of those pills?

FAX
11-19-2011, 11:07 AM

Some of them are relatively benign in terms of their pharmacokinetics ... others, not so much.

I hesitate to talk someone off their meds, but it's true; there are some excellent supplements that are known to increase serotonin and endorphin levels, for example. Sadly, those are rarely suggested by physicians for some reason ... it's almost as if the pharmaceuticals have the doctors in their pocket, or something.

Still, there are lots of ways to fight the disease. Some of the best things you can do to treat depression include meditation, exercise, maintaining an excellent diet, and using the ignore feature on ChiefsPlanet.

FAX

Sucky
11-19-2011, 11:08 AM
When you are depressed your sex drive is low, you take anti depressents and its low. Sounds like a no win depressing situation. Whats the ****ing point of those pills?

Haha yeah thats what I'm gonna tell my doctor. I will say though that while it has killed my sex drive, the pills have helped in other areas. Such as being able to concentrate a lot better (my mind isnt constantly racing now) and I feel more "lively" if that makes any sense.

Backwards Masking
11-19-2011, 11:09 AM

This x 1000.

Addiction is for people with a major lack of self control, but if I absolutely had to have a mind altering crutch to stand on in order to make it through life, I can't help but think being a beer alcoholic or pothead would be much safer, never mind I can still have sex. Hell, even a hard liquor alchoholic, if kept under x amount of drinks, can still be perfectly functional in society.

Backwards Masking
11-19-2011, 11:11 AM
Still, there are lots of ways to fight the disease. Some of the best things you can do to treat depression include meditation, exercise, maintaining an excellent diet, and using the ignore feature on ChiefsPlanet.

FAX

I think exercise is especially important. Not only does it increase serotonin and dopamine naturally, it helps with body image / sex appeal, gives one a feeling of accomplishment and responsibility, and takes up time that might otherwise be spent moping around and getting more "depressed".

FAX
11-19-2011, 11:12 AM
I think exercise is especially important. Not only does it increase serotonin and dopamine naturally, it helps with body image / sex appeal, gives one a feeling of accomplishment and responsibility, and takes up time that might otherwise be spent moping around and getting more "depressed".

Yep.

That's kinda the idea.

FAX

GloryDayz
11-19-2011, 11:16 AM
So, you were depressed because you weren't getting nookie; and now you just don't want it. Viola!!!! Pills worked...

jspchief
11-19-2011, 11:16 AM
This x 1000.

Addiction is for people with a major lack of self control, but if I absolutely had to have a mind altering crutch to stand on in order to make it through life, I can't help but think being a beer alcoholic or pothead would be much safer, never mind I can still have sex. Hell, even a hard liquor alchoholic, if kept under x amount of drinks, can still be perfectly functional in society.

Candidate for stupidest post of the year.

Predarat
11-19-2011, 11:20 AM
Haha yeah thats what I'm gonna tell my doctor. I will say though that while it has killed my sex drive, the pills have helped in other areas. Such as being able to concentrate a lot better (my mind isnt constantly racing now) and I feel more "lively" if that makes any sense.

I wonder what is more depressing, a low sex drive with someone to have sex with, or a high sex drive with nobody to have sex with. I think they both suck!

Sucky
11-19-2011, 11:21 AM
So, you were depressed because you weren't getting nookie; and now you just don't want it. Viola!!!! Pills worked...

Not at all. I became depressed due to being unemployed for so long, being stressed out about things and drinking too much(which I still need to cut back on). I have a pretty good job now though which helps out a LOT.

I do appreciate some of the posts/input so far. I also definitely need to exercise more and I agree it would help things a TON.

Backwards Masking
11-19-2011, 11:25 AM

Professional drug company rep huh?

Backwards Masking
11-19-2011, 11:29 AM

I've known plenty of drunkies and druggies in my life, and as long as they weren't falling dead down drunk or on stuff like heroin/meth, I considered them to be far more humorous, compassionate, responsible and able bodied than most of the pill popping, psyhciatrist funding "whoa is me" babies who regularly take anti depressants.

I'm stereotyping and this rule doesnt apply all the time, but that has been my personal experience.

Dave Lane
11-19-2011, 11:29 AM
So you're depressed that you are taking antidepressants? Or antidepressants made you depressed?

Predarat
11-19-2011, 11:30 AM
Not at all. I became depressed due to being unemployed for so long, being stressed out about things and drinking too much(which I still need to cut back on). I have a pretty good job now though which helps out a LOT.

I do appreciate some of the posts/input so far. I also definitely need to exercise more and I agree it would help things a TON.

Being unemployed really causes that, then its hard to perform in an interview when you are depressed so it makes getting a job even harder. So its great you broke out of that part.

jspchief
11-19-2011, 11:31 AM
Professional drug company rep huh?

Becoming an alcoholic to stave off your depression?

Backwards Masking
11-19-2011, 11:33 AM
Becoming an alcoholic to stave off your depression?

No better worse than becoming a Pill Head. Oh wait, the alcholic can get off and have a good orgasm regularly. So actually it's much better.

Sucky
11-19-2011, 11:38 AM
No better worse than becoming a Pill Head. Oh wait, the alcholic can get off and have a good orgasm regularly. So actually it's much better.

Making fun of people that suffer from serious depression. Thats great man.

suzzer99
11-19-2011, 11:39 AM
I started exercising 3-4 times a week about 5 years ago and I've never been happier. I don't even get down anymore unless do something dumb like coke.

Stewie
11-19-2011, 11:40 AM
There are always pills to counteract the pills the doctor prescribes. Just ask him, he'll oblige and then prescribe a pill to counteract that pill.

Doc: I have no idea why that happened!
You: What are you going to do?
Doc: I'll prescribe another drug, but the side effect is hemorrhoids.
You: Will it solve my problem?
Doc: No, but I know how to treat hemorrhoids.

Backwards Masking
11-19-2011, 11:43 AM
Making fun of people that suffer from serious depression. Thats great man.

How am i making fun of anyone? If i had to swallow a cocktail in order to make it through life I'd be a Pill Head too, I would at least admit it and not be super sensitive about it. And I'd do my damnest to get off of them as soon as possible.

You're complaining about how your lack of sex is making you depressed and thus the anti depressants are causing that. I'm just throwing in my two cents, I'm really not meaning to offend anyone.

I wish you the best and hope you find better medication or can find a way to get off of them, I really do. I'm just saying you might be better off distrusting the drug companies if they aren't helping any, which, based on this thread you started, they aren't.

Backwards Masking
11-19-2011, 11:44 AM
There are always pills to counteract the pills the doctor prescribes. Just ask him, he'll oblige and then prescribe a pill to counteract that pill.

Quit trying to hurt people's FEELINGS!!!!!

Sucky
11-19-2011, 11:52 AM
How am i making fun of anyone? If i had to swallow a cocktail in order to make it through life I'd be a Pill Head too, I would at least admit it and not be super sensitive about it. And I'd do my damnest to get off of them as soon as possible.

You're complaining about how your lack of sex is making you depressed and thus the anti depressants are causing that. I'm just throwing in my two cents, I'm really not meaning to offend anyone.

I wish you the best and hope you find better medication or can find a way to get off of them, I really do. I'm just saying you might be better off distrusting the drug companies if they aren't helping any, which, based on this thread you started, they aren't.

Gotcha. Sorry I jumped off the handle there. I guess I am a bit sensitive when it comes to being severely depressed. If others could just understand what I'm going thru they wouldnt make light of it.

I agree with ya about not staying on these pills forever. That is not something I want to do.

memyselfI
11-19-2011, 11:55 AM
Which one are you taking? If it's an SSRI then they are notorious for doing that. You should see if you can switch to Wellbutrin. One of the known benefits for this AD drug is it's increase in sex drive.

http://www.salon.com/2000/09/26/wellbutrin/

Docs are always dumping SSRIs on unsuspecting people first without considering that other non serotonin meds could actually help more. It's really ridiculous. Getting off SSRIs literally saved my life. They made my depression worse, not better.

FAX
11-19-2011, 11:57 AM
Beware Internet Doctors!!!

Personally, I think you should join the Amber Lamps Temple Of Dispassionate Indifference.

The people there can teach you to reject the foibles of human existence and, instead, remain stoic and ambivalent in your walk through life relying solely on your own, eternal, inner cool.

FAX

jspchief
11-19-2011, 12:07 PM

1. Alcoholism is a depressant

2. Alcoholism can decrease sex drive

3. Reduced sex drive does not = "can't get off"

4. Using anti-depressants is not a choice to trade sex drive for happiness. Your doctor should be aware of these potential side effects and adjust what he prescribes accordingly.

Nearly everything you've said in this thread is either ignorance or pure stupidity. "my buddies that get high and drink are fun guys" is not a relevant point.

brett
11-19-2011, 12:11 PM
u wanted sex whe u wwere depressed tho :P?

4th and Long
11-19-2011, 12:14 PM
I just love n00b threads. :shake:

4th and Long
11-19-2011, 12:17 PM

:LOL:

Backwards Masking
11-19-2011, 12:23 PM
1. Alcoholism is a depressant

2. Alcoholism can decrease sex drive

3. Reduced sex drive does not = "can't get off"

4. Using anti-depressants is not a choice to trade sex drive for happiness. Your doctor should be aware of these potential side effects and adjust what he prescribes accordingly.

Nearly everything you've said in this thread is either ignorance or pure stupidity. "my buddies that get high and drink are fun guys" is not a relevant point.

My buddies that get high and drink would not have gotten nearly as butthurt about the things I said as you Sir have.

So it's quite relevant.

DRU
11-19-2011, 12:29 PM
Gotcha. Sorry I jumped off the handle there. I guess I am a bit sensitive when it comes to being severely depressed. If others could just understand what I'm going thru they wouldnt make light of it.

I agree with ya about not staying on these pills forever. That is not something I want to do.

So what's in the plan to get yourself off of them? You mentioned not having a job for awhile was a big part of the problem, and now you have a good job.

Taking them kills your sex drive, which is just depressing. So that's definitely not a positive.

Now you're thinking of trying different meds, will will probably just cause different side effects, and different feelings of depression, which won't help even if you can jerk off again.

Also, you're only 20..?? You're going to numb away your 20's, which you'll REALLY be depressed about when you're 30, if you don't do something about it sooner rather than later.

Alcohol just dehydrates you, can get you black out drunk, and cause you to do things you'd never do while sober, which can result in more depression and embarrassment.

MJ has always been my drug of choice for recreation, and I've never depressed (even though I've had some awfully low moments in my life.) Not sure if that's because I'm always high so it's kept me from depression, or if I naturally wouldn't be depressed anyway.

Smoking it kinda sucks, though, because it's illegal in our state, it stinks, hurts your throat, makes your mouth taste bad, etc.

As such, nothing beats some cannabutter / oil in my mind. Make yourself some pancakes for breakfast and you'll feel great all day long, but it won't interfere with your ability to handle day to day tasks like work and every day life. If you feel you need a little more kick, have a brownie or cookie for desert at lunch/dinner.

It's completely natural. It'll make you smile/laugh, and just generally feel good. It helps with pain just like pain killers and muscle relaxers do, but without the nausea, in case that ever comes into play. It's not addicting like so many other meds are, although some will argue this out of ignorance. It'll make you enjoy music, food, comedy, and whatever hobbies you might enjoy a little bit more. You'll have some great sex. Quite frankly, it's rather magical, and it grows right out of the ground for all of us to enjoy.

Unfortunately, it solves so many problems that all of these drug companies would be screwed if it was legal, so we still have to deal with that one side-effect...it's illegal.

So, all of that said, if you have a brownie or two, get drug tested at your job and lose it because you fail, that would put you right back where you started, so you'd want to avoid that, of course. There are quite a few legal states you could get a prescription from, though, as far as that goes.

All of that may not be an option for you, or even if it is you may just not want to do it, and I can appreciate that. If that's the case, though, all I can say is good luck. I honestly don't know many people (if anybody) that got on anti-depressants or anti-anxiety pills where it actually solved their problems. Where they can say, I was depressed, I took these meds for 2 years, and I got off and I've been happy ever since. They're always still upset about the side effects, constantly trying different meds, or worse off, dead.

A close friend of mine overdosed on anti-this and anti-that that doctors had prescribed him last summer, about a week after telling me he was feeling better about things lately. That is another big reason I hate meds in general, and brings up yet another good point about MJ...you can't die from it.

Anyway, hope things work out for you whatever you end up doing. I've never been in your shoes so all of this could very well be complete ignorance on my own part, but I know what I've experienced myself and what I've seen friends and family experience, and those meds just never seem to do anybody any good. Even if they "work" for the depression, they just numb that person's mind and they're not the same person anymore.

Backwards Masking
11-19-2011, 12:29 PM

Exercising really picks me up when I'm lagging and have the blues. I'd suggest doing it as much possible. it's mind altering itself, which, if you're in a dark place, usually is for the best. No negative side effects though.

Good luck.

Rausch
11-19-2011, 12:30 PM
The irony is the more you get laid the less depressed you are...

memyselfI
11-19-2011, 12:41 PM
Anyway, hope things work out for you whatever you end up doing. I've never been in your shoes so all of this could very well be complete ignorance on my own part, but I know what I've experienced myself and what I've seen friends and family experience, and those meds just never seem to do anybody any good. Even if they "work" for the depression, they just numb that person's mind and they're not the same person anymore.

The wrong medication will do this. Again, doctors are quick to try SSRIs when not everyone needs them. Serotonin is apparently the easiest chemical to address so that is where they start first. Prestique targets serotonin and norepinephrine. But if the individual has a DOPAMINE imbalance then all of the serotonin or norepinephrine drugs in the world won't help them. So while what you say may be true for some people it may not be that ALL AD meds would cause those reactions. Rather, the wrong one would.

The right one takes you from Eyeore to Pooh with a bit of Tigger on the side. Meaning, from bummed out to even keel with the ability to have and enjoy the bouncy days.

Nucky, I also agree with the exercise recommendation. However, when someone is depressed getting out of bed is a herculean effort let alone trying to 'work out.' Thus, please try yoga. If you are embarrassed to go to a studio then buy some tapes or subscribe to My Yoga Online or Yoga Today ($10 a month) and stream classes to your computer. Netflix also has some good ones. Yoga won't work miracles and make you feel like running a marathon. But it will get you moving and make you feel stronger thereby increasing the effectiveness of your AD. Which in turn will increase your ability to work out. See the new cycle of healthy you just created? There are a number of good articles about yoga and depression online. Amy Weintraub wrote a good book about it.

The right AD and exercise and proper diet will do wonders for you. Especially if you lay off of the alcohol and pot. If you want more info then please PM me. I would be happy to help you in any way I can.

4th and Long
11-19-2011, 12:42 PM
The irony is the more you get laid the less depressed you are...
Not quite. That can have adverse side effects as well.

http://www.naturalconcepts4you.com/images/belly.jpg

Ming the Merciless
11-19-2011, 01:05 PM
cocaine + viagra + porn will cure this

KChiefer
11-19-2011, 01:13 PM
cocaine + viagra + porn will cure this

4 pages for someone to say, "there's a pill for that!" Finally.

GloryDayz
11-19-2011, 01:25 PM

Lift... Lift, a lot, and lift hard... Set goals and meet them in the weight room. Work through the pain and injuries, and enjoy the burn.

You're right, it (exercise) works. I've got friends who went from 4-5 meds a day, to 1. That's huge. What they've saved in Rx alone is stunning. None were depressed, but some were suffering your same employment situation.

Many of us have the thing that worked for us and we like to sell it. It's like snake oil, it worked for somebody, but maybe not for everybody. What will work for you is still an unknown. I'll tell you this, for me it's always been lifting. Trust me, my wife reminds me monthly when three different gym memberships come due (travel a lot!!), but it's "my thing" and I hope I can keep doing it for years to come.

So no guarantees, but it's what worked for me...

:thumb:

suzzer99
11-19-2011, 01:32 PM
Also 28 is a fairly common age to have a lot of angst about your life. Once I got over the turning 30 blues, I found my 30s much much happier than my 20s. And the same for 40s vs. 30s so far.

Saul Good
11-19-2011, 01:44 PM

Why does that necessitate drugs? It seems to me that drugs are in order if you are depressed for no reason, and a chemical imbalance needs to be corrected. In this case, it seems like you should have been pretty depressed because your circumstances sucked. That needed to be corrected by finding a job, not by medication.

MahiMike
11-19-2011, 01:45 PM
Awesome. A kid in his 20's taking anti-depressant drugs. This country is run by the AMA and drug companies. Tell your Dr. to suck it and drop the drugs.

Buck
11-19-2011, 02:35 PM
I was pretty heavy into taking painkillers/antidepressants for recreation for about 6 months, ending about 2 months ago.

That shit is dangerous, and I finally got my shit together.

I do have to say that Xanax made me want to have sex more than anything in the world though. Also it gave me the hardest erections. Not sure why.

ModSocks
11-19-2011, 02:37 PM
They had me medication on Prozac when I was a teen. I still got horny and all, but I was sailing at half-mast.

Trying to whack it with a semi-chubby isn't fun.

memyselfI
11-19-2011, 02:38 PM
You do realize that alcohol is a depressant. One that can cause problems with sexual performance. Thus, you are DOUBLING UP on medications. An AD while taking a depressant. They are likely canceling out each other in the emotional department but ENHANCING each other in the sexual inability department.

Bottom line, you are doing yourself no favors right now. Go to your doctor. Talk to them honestly about what you are doing and feeling and if they are not helping you then find one who will.

bevischief
11-19-2011, 02:42 PM

ROFL

bevischief
11-19-2011, 02:46 PM
You are unemployed and still afford the drug(s)? WTF?

rtmike
11-19-2011, 02:47 PM
I haven't gotten a boner since the day after Turkey Day '03. I haven't had sex with my wife since that morning either.

My wife was a virgin so there was never a lack of drive from either of us.

Sorry about the meds...

suzzer99
11-19-2011, 02:52 PM
I haven't gotten a boner since the day after Turkey Day '03. I haven't had sex with my wife since that morning either.

My wife was a virgin so there was never a lack of drive from either of us.

Sorry about the meds...

I'd find either a doc to prescribe or get some black market testosterone. I had a nutritionist put me on that for a while to lose weight, and it felt like I was 18 again.

DRU
11-19-2011, 02:57 PM
I'd find either a doc to prescribe or get some black market testosterone. I had a nutritionist put me on that for a while to lose weight, and it felt like I was 18 again.

I'm thinking it has more to do with his pic and the "union paraplegic organizer" statement than it does meds.

rtmike
11-19-2011, 02:58 PM
ROFL Testosterone's got nothing to do with it.

bevischief
11-19-2011, 03:01 PM
You are doing it wrong...

Dallas Chief
11-19-2011, 03:17 PM
Lexapro- an SSRI, didn't affect how my junk worked, but it is sure made it take a lot longer to bust a nut. Dare I say that was an improvement??? I mean I really had to concentrate. Go figure.

Sucky
11-19-2011, 04:36 PM
The wrong medication will do this. Again, doctors are quick to try SSRIs when not everyone needs them. Serotonin is apparently the easiest chemical to address so that is where they start first. Prestique targets serotonin and norepinephrine. But if the individual has a DOPAMINE imbalance then all of the serotonin or norepinephrine drugs in the world won't help them. So while what you say may be true for some people it may not be that ALL AD meds would cause those reactions. Rather, the wrong one would.

The right one takes you from Eyeore to Pooh with a bit of Tigger on the side. Meaning, from bummed out to even keel with the ability to have and enjoy the bouncy days.

Nucky, I also agree with the exercise recommendation. However, when someone is depressed getting out of bed is a herculean effort let alone trying to 'work out.' Thus, please try yoga. If you are embarrassed to go to a studio then buy some tapes or subscribe to My Yoga Online or Yoga Today ($10 a month) and stream classes to your computer. Netflix also has some good ones. Yoga won't work miracles and make you feel like running a marathon. But it will get you moving and make you feel stronger thereby increasing the effectiveness of your AD. Which in turn will increase your ability to work out. See the new cycle of healthy you just created? There are a number of good articles about yoga and depression online. Amy Weintraub wrote a good book about it.

The right AD and exercise and proper diet will do wonders for you. Especially if you lay off of the alcohol and pot. If you want more info then please PM me. I would be happy to help you in any way I can.

Really appreciate it man! If I do have anything to ask later on, I'll definitely PM you. thanks for that!

And just to be clear to all of ya, I am NOT suicidal at all. I want to live and live a long life. Just need to get through a very tough time right now.

Fritz88
11-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Have TEBOW touch your dick. He will cure you.

bevischief
11-19-2011, 04:45 PM
Try have an itching attack that can last most of the day? The doctors have no idea what to do with me. Except drug me. I mean all over body. Think about it. This is every day. So I don't want to hear it.

rocknrolla
11-19-2011, 04:55 PM

This X 10000. I was on Lexapro. Took myself off it after a year, the withdraw sucked. But started exercising on a regular basis and haven't looked back or felt better.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-19-2011, 05:01 PM
You are unemployed and still afford the drug(s)? WTF?

Insurance or generics maybe? I get a months worth of meds for $4.

FAX
11-19-2011, 05:05 PM
Really appreciate it man! If I do have anything to ask later on, I'll definitely PM you. thanks for that!

And just to be clear to all of ya, I am NOT suicidal at all. I want to live and live a long life. Just need to get through a very tough time right now.

Holy crap.

Poor, Mr. Nucky.

He has been drawn into a trap. God only knows what will become of him once he is in Ms. memememe's clutches.

FAX

Demonpenz
11-19-2011, 06:00 PM
Lots of ignorance about depression in here. No bigs

AustinChief
11-19-2011, 06:07 PM
Lots of ignorance about depression in here. No bigs

Does their ignorance make you sad?