PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Congrats Scott Pioli!

Brianfo
11-21-2011, 10:49 PM
You just embarrassed the chiefs on national TV with the whole world watching. Now we know, you are a fraud. Belicheck made the decisions and you took all the credit. Whitlock was right you are forever Egoli! I for one won't stand for it. Done rooting for this abortion of a team, until you are done. Todd Haley is a fb coach that has been handcuffed with a bunch of losers. You need to fall on the sword.

Iconic
11-21-2011, 10:52 PM
Yes, everything is Pioli's fault. Haley did an amazing job at coaching this team today. Coach of the year I tell ya'.

chiefzilla1501
11-21-2011, 10:53 PM
Yes, everything is Pioli's fault. Haley did an amazing job at coaching this team today. Coach of the year I tell ya'.

Few coaches are going to win when you ask Tyler Palko to lead your team to victory against the Patriots on the road.

Notice that stat today that there are 3 QBs on pace to battle for Marino's record? Yeah, passing is pretty important. And yes, our head coach was given a bunch of shiny turds.

lcarus
11-21-2011, 10:54 PM

**** em both. We should put Pioli, Haley, Cassel, and just for shits...Donald Washington...on a boat and push it out to deep sea.

Bewbies
11-21-2011, 10:54 PM
Few coaches are going to win when you ask Tyler Palko to lead your team to victory against the Patriots on the road.

Notice that stat today that there are 3 QBs on pace to battle for Marino's record? Yeah, passing is pretty important. And yes, our head coach was given a bunch of shiny turds.

They were not shiny.

RealSNR
11-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Todd Haley is a fb coach that has been handcuffed with a bunch of losers. You need to fall on the sword.......

Riiiiiiiiiiigggght....

Iconic
11-21-2011, 10:56 PM

He has sucked ass the entire year.

**** em both. We should put Pioli, Haley, Cassel, and just for shits...Donald Washington...on a boat and push it out to deep sea.

I approve.:thumb:

Brianfo
11-21-2011, 10:57 PM

Reading comprehension fail.

Hammock Parties
11-21-2011, 10:58 PM
Yes, everything is Pioli's fault.

It was his decision to stand pat with Tyler PalkOHNO! as our #2.

Spott
11-21-2011, 10:58 PM
Well, at least they'll be on SNF next week with a ton of Steeler fans at Arrowhead.

Iconic
11-21-2011, 10:59 PM

It's a collective effort of suckage. Can't put it all on one guys shoulders.

the Talking Can
11-21-2011, 11:00 PM
clark doesn't give a shit

whoman69
11-21-2011, 11:00 PM
Well, at least they'll be on SNF next week with a ton of Steeler fans at Arrowhead.

It will be two years at least before they're back.

Hammock Parties
11-21-2011, 11:03 PM
It's a collective effort of suckage. Can't put it all on one guys shoulders.

Pioli's shitty GM decisions set the table for Haley's shitty coaching to put shitty players in shitty situations, which results in shitty blowouts and shitty attendance at Arrowhead and shitty profits which results in Clark taking a shit and eventually shitcanning the shitty architects of our shit franchise.

Urc Burry
11-21-2011, 11:06 PM
So many people have the "sky is falling reaction." Pioli has been here 3 years. It takes a little more than 3 years to build a franchise. Yes in hindsight Cassel was a bad decision, but I would still rather give a second round for Cassel and Vrabel than that overrated POS Sanchez.

Brianfo
11-21-2011, 11:06 PM

Agree. Epic fail. We are the laughingstock in the entire league. Still, Scott Egoli, needs some of the blame. Year 3, and we are no better off. In fact, I could make the argument that we are worse off. GM needs to answer.

Have you checked out Egoli's draft.

Jackson is a sub at best on a good team. On a super bowl team he plays special teams.

The midget pick just continues to get worse. He has 1 td in almost 2 years as the second round pick of the draft. He was almost a first rounder.

Scott Pioli, show your face.

Bring back Marty Schottenheimer. Serious. At least we could compete. I challenge you to name me one decent draft pick that Egoli has drafted. I already know the answer.

chiefzilla1501
11-21-2011, 11:08 PM
He has sucked ass the entire year.

I approve.:thumb:

Cassel has sucked ass the entire year.

I just want to see Haley coach one season with a good QB. Not necessarily Aaron Rodgers. A good one.

Iconic
11-21-2011, 11:10 PM
Pioli's shitty GM decisions set the table for Haley's shitty coaching to put shitty players in shitty situations, which results in shitty blowouts and shitty attendance at Arrowhead and shitty profits which results in Clark taking a shit and eventually shitcanning the shitty architects of our shit franchise.

A very shitastical analysis sir. I still think Pioli should get another shot with a new HC.

chiefzilla1501
11-21-2011, 11:11 PM
A very shitastical analysis sir. I still think Pioli should get another shot with a new HC.

You've got to be kidding me.

The guy lays a complete goose egg at QB and NT.

We're seeing in Indy just how damn important a QB is to a team.

evolve27
11-21-2011, 11:12 PM
5 year plan.

Iconic
11-21-2011, 11:15 PM

Cassel was a hit/miss. He looked good coming out of NE just a bad call from Pioli. And their are to many other positions that need to be addressed to single out NT. He drafted Powe as a developmental player, signed Gregg, and Gordon's been playing real good actually.

memyselfI
11-21-2011, 11:16 PM

This.

Bewbies
11-21-2011, 11:17 PM
We already had Matt Cassel on the roster when we traded for him. Only his name was Thiggy.

Chief_For_Life58
11-21-2011, 11:18 PM
So many people have the "sky is falling reaction." Pioli has been here 3 years. It takes a little more than 3 years to build a franchise. Yes in hindsight Cassel was a bad decision, but I would still rather give a second round for Cassel and Vrabel than that overrated POS Sanchez.

AGREED

chiefzilla1501
11-21-2011, 11:20 PM
Cassel was a hit/miss. He looked good coming out of NE just a bad call from Pioli. And their are to many other positions that need to be addressed to single out NT. He drafted Powe as a developmental player, signed Gregg, and Gordon's been playing real good actually.

You are fucking blind if you don't see that the QB is holding this team back.

Iconic
11-21-2011, 11:23 PM
You are ****ing blind if you don't see that the QB is holding this team back.

I never said the QB wasn't holding us back dumbass.

RINGLEADER
11-21-2011, 11:24 PM
<object width="621" height="293"><param name="movie" value="http://www.starwars.com/play/online-activities/crawl-creator/SWcrawlWidget.swf?cs=d3qhx6gkvu&pauseBefore=true"><param name="wmode" value="opaque" /><embed src="http://www.starwars.com/play/online-activities/crawl-creator/SWcrawlWidget.swf?cs=d3qhx6gkvu&pauseBefore=true" width="621" height="293" wmode="opaque"></embed></object>

DaWolf
11-21-2011, 11:24 PM

To be fair, pretty much anyone running this team has laid an egg at QB since the days of Lenny. Had we drafted Sanchez or Clausen like many of us wanted, we still wouldn't be a very good team.

I'll lay things like not having a strong OL or DL on Pioli's lap. That is the reason this team gets bullied every time we play a good team. I'll lay everything else on Haley. The whole preseason thing was a sham. This team has not grown, it has not progressed, it has regressed. You also had a whole offseason to hire a competent OC and because no one wants to work with you, you end up promoting a 90 year old OL coach to the position. Now our offense sucks and our OL is even worse than it was.

This team lacks an identity and I also lay that at Haley's feet. Pioli, I still think he's a good personnel guy, but I think the thing he does best is work behind the scenes to get players that fit a coach's plans. With a coach like Belichick, that worked great. With a guy like Haley, it won't work because Haley has no plan for what he wants his team to be. I'd give Pioli one more shot with a second head coach, but it needs to be a veteran coach who knows what kind of team he wants on the field every week...

chiefzilla1501
11-21-2011, 11:27 PM
I never said the QB wasn't holding us back dumbass.

You're making it pretty clear that Pioli should stick around and Haley should go. As if any coach is going to win with this team and Cassel at the helm.

Haley fucked up the QB decision and then arrogantly put all his eggs into the Cassel basket.

He is so one-dimensional that he forced the Chiefs into a 2-gap 3-4 even though they didn't have the personnel, and even though New England and even Atlanta (Dimitroff) don't run it anymore.

And I still believe he forced Charlie Weis onto Haley.

All the while, he's tried to turn a team around with role players on a tight-fisted budget.

Okie_Apparition
11-21-2011, 11:29 PM
The defense plays okay until they get so worn out by the offense's three & outs

chiefzilla1501
11-21-2011, 11:30 PM
To be fair, pretty much anyone running this team has laid an egg at QB since the days of Lenny. Had we drafted Sanchez or Clausen like many of us wanted, we still wouldn't be a very good team.

I'll lay things like not having a strong OL or DL on Pioli's lap. That is the reason this team gets bullied every time we play a good team. I'll lay everything else on Haley. The whole preseason thing was a sham. This team has not grown, it has not progressed, it has regressed. You also had a whole offseason to hire a competent OC and because no one wants to work with you, you end up promoting a 90 year old OL coach to the position. Now our offense sucks and our OL is even worse than it was.

This team lacks an identity and I also lay that at Haley's feet. Pioli, I still think he's a good personnel guy, but I think the thing he does best is work behind the scenes to get players that fit a coach's plans. With a coach like Belichick, that worked great. With a guy like Haley, it won't work because Haley has no plan for what he wants his team to be. I'd give Pioli one more shot with a second head coach, but it needs to be a veteran coach who knows what kind of team he wants on the field every week...

The problem is that Haley didn't have a choice. Nobody has a choice. From day 1, Pioli has forced Haley to make the Patriot Way fit in KC. That was obvious from day 1 the minute we drafted Tyson Jackson.

Thomas Dimitroff, on the other hand, is giving his coaches the autonomy to pick their system.

crossbow
11-21-2011, 11:31 PM

So who hired Haley in the first place?

Urc Burry
11-21-2011, 11:38 PM
Why is Palko on Pioli? Palko was a member of the cardinals while Haley was there, so Haley was obviously comfortable with him being the backup QB.