PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Palco vs Stanzi

Coltman
11-22-2011, 04:36 PM
I believe we have six games left this year. Let Tyler play two more starts and then turn it over to Stanzi for the last four games. Each should get a fair look see and get comfortable enough for us and management to make a decision on both QB's. Does this sound like a fair assessment???

Actually, I think Palco did a pretty good job for his first start. Two of his INT's were tipped balls that at least one of them should have been caught.

I just hope Stanzi gets a shot at some point this year so we can evaluate him with the first team.

Thoughts?

cdcox
11-22-2011, 04:39 PM
I'd rather have a Stanza that be involved in the Balco scandal.

talastan
11-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Start Stanzi now, no reason to suffer through loses that don't mean anything when you can at least give your rookie developmental QB a chance to actually develop.

Bugeater
11-22-2011, 04:41 PM
Oh good, a thread about Stanzi. We've hardly talked about him at all in the past 12 hours.

Bane
11-22-2011, 04:41 PM
Doesn't matter what we have in Stanzi (although I'd like to know) we will just bring in the next great QB that some other team doesn't want.

Rasputin
11-22-2011, 04:43 PM
There should be no other option than Stanzi for the rest of the year. We can see how he does & prepare for the draft with a chance to draft another QB and let the best man win the job next year.

11-22-2011, 04:47 PM
Oh good, a thread about Stanzi. We've hardly talked about him at all in the past 12 hours.

What else is there to talk about. This organization sucks right now.

11-22-2011, 04:47 PM
There should be no other option than Stanzi for the rest of the year. We can see how he does & prepare for the draft with a chance to draft another QB and let the best man win the job next year.

nah, we will still start Cassel next year.

DMAC
11-22-2011, 04:51 PM
I want them all gone. I need to hear/read a different damn name.

Rasputin
11-22-2011, 04:57 PM
nah, we will still start Cassel next year.

I know this deep down and it hurts but I'm kicking and screaming right now about it. I would like to write Mr. Clark a letter and show him how many reject QBs this franchise has gone through in 40 years. Average QB starts 2.5 years then on to the next rehash rejected QB that other GMs dismiss them in order to draft a QBotf. Trent Green was the longest lasting retread QB with 5 years making the average go up to 2.5 years. How are we to build a dynasty or be consistant in playoffs with all these retread or career back up QBs?

11-22-2011, 04:59 PM
I know this deep down and it hurts but I'm kicking and screaming right now about it. I would like to write Mr. Clark a letter and show him how many reject QBs this franchise has gone through in 40 years. Average QB starts 2.5 years then on to the next rehash rejected QB that other GMs dismiss them in order to draft a QBotf. Trent Green was the longest lasting retread QB with 5 years making the average go up to 2.5 years. How are we to build a dynasty or be consistant in playoffs with all these retread or career back up QBs?

Do it man!!!!

Rasputin
11-22-2011, 05:02 PM
Do it man!!!!

Got his address?

HoneyBadger
11-22-2011, 05:11 PM
I would really like to see Palco play.... but for now we have to watch Palko.

11-22-2011, 05:14 PM

:spock:

BoneKrusher
11-22-2011, 05:15 PM
Start Stanzi now, no reason to suffer through loses that don't mean anything when you can at least give your rookie developmental QB a chance to actually develop.

that would make the most sense since we're out of the playoff picture.

HoneyBadger
11-22-2011, 05:18 PM
:spock:

It's not my fault someone can't spell a simple name correct.

11-22-2011, 05:20 PM
that would make the most sense since we're out of the playoff picture.

don't say that. some still feel very strongly that we are still in this thing.

Cripple fight for the opportunity to get spanked in the playoffs.

Bane
11-22-2011, 05:24 PM
don't say that. some still feel very strongly that we are still in this thing.

Cripple fight for the opportunity to get spanked in the playoffs.

Getting destroyed after backing into the playoffs.FUCK YEAH!!!

evolve27
11-22-2011, 06:37 PM

You mean Falco