PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Can't judge Pioli until April 26 2010

-King-
11-23-2011, 07:17 PM
I know that nobody cares WTF I think, but as of right now, I'm not too bummed out about Pioli. Only thing that will set me over the edge is him not drafting a QB next year.

I don't understand all the people that want him gone. He's assembled a pretty good team aside from the QB position and given that the quarterbacks drafted the past 3 years, I don't think there's much he could have done about that. This year looks to be a pretty good year to pick a QB and if he doesn't do that, then yeah, I'll agree with the chicken littles around here.

But it's pretty funny how Gochiefs is leading the anti pioli campaign right now when he was deepthroating Pioli after the draft last year.

Part of me is scared that Pioli won't draft a QB, but I believe he's smart enough to know that we need one in the worst way. He's drafted pretty well the past 2 years and I don't think that will change. People can say that he'll never draft a QB in the first round, but then again, I thought he would never draft a safety in the first round? I thought he wasn't interested in drafting playmakers (Baldwin) in the first round?

Let's just wait until April 26th to make our mind up about him.

Anywho...back to regularly scheduled programming.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-23-2011, 07:18 PM
And let's trade Orton yesterday.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2011, 07:19 PM
But it's pretty funny how Gochiefs is leading the anti pioli campaign right now when he was deepthroating Pioli after the draft last year.

:facepalm:

Proof or just gonna talk out your ass?

I praised Pioli for what I thought was a good draft, nothing more.

FYI, I have not called for Pioli to be fired because I realize it's not gonna happen. Haley is a different story. I'm willing to give Pioli another chance to pick a HC.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-23-2011, 07:19 PM

He also was the leader of the Hermines ROFL He is one bi-polar dude.

Chiefs win a few games, he'll start the Havy with an av of Todd in a Midshipman's uniform.

Bugeater
11-23-2011, 07:20 PM
We can't make our mind up until a year and a half ago?

Hammock Parties

He also was the leader of the Hermines ROFL He is one bi-polar dude.

What does Herm have to do with anything?

I supported Herm until we started getting blown out in 2008, then I cut him off from oral delights.

DaFace
So we judged him 1.5 years ago? :p

DaFace
11-23-2011, 07:21 PM

Damn you.

Reaper16
11-23-2011, 07:21 PM
Welp, lemme get my time machine started.

Bugeater
11-23-2011, 07:22 PM
Damn you.
Well shit, that was sitting on a freaking tee with lights flashing and sirens wailing. It should've been the first response in the thread.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-23-2011, 07:23 PM
What does Herm have to do with anything?

I supported Herm until we started getting blown out in 2008, then I cut him off from oral delights.

Just a jest man. You do need to form the Havy though :thumb:

SPchief
11-23-2011, 07:26 PM
So you're saying that we can judge him now?

Hammock Parties
Just a jest man. You do need to form the Havy though :thumb:

McHaley's Navy? LMAO

DaFace
Well shit, that was sitting on a freaking tee with lights flashing and sirens wailing. It should've been the first response in the thread.

True. All is forgiven.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-23-2011, 07:28 PM
McHaley's Navy? LMAO

That would be it ROFL

KC Hawks
11-23-2011, 07:44 PM
I hope we draft Eric Berry! And with two picks in the second round, we should be able to get some very good players. There's no way we can mess that up in a deep draft.

Rasputin
11-23-2011, 08:16 PM

I thought it was an old thread when I clicked on it LMAO

Titty Meat
11-23-2011, 08:20 PM
April 26 2010 was over a year ago dipshit.

-King-
11-23-2011, 08:33 PM
Me + This thread = <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/upaFWyuNMIY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SenselessChiefsFan
11-23-2011, 08:51 PM
I thought it was an old thread when I clicked on it LMAO

As did I.

Dave Lane
11-23-2011, 10:43 PM
:facepalm:

Proof or just gonna talk out your ass?

I praised Pioli for what I thought was a good draft, nothing more.

FYI, I have not called for Pioli to be fired because I realize it's not gonna happen. Haley is a different story. I'm willing to give Pioli another chance to pick a HC.

I'm for giving Haley a chance to pick a QB

SenselessChiefsFan
11-23-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm for giving Haley a chance to pick a QB

I am not in favor of that.

It isn't just the Cassel fail, it is the offensive line fail, the playcalling fail, and the fact that Muir is an offensive coordinator this year.

I want Haley gone.

I am sick of seeing the innovative McCluster draw play.

Caseyguyrr
11-23-2011, 11:24 PM
Me + This thread = <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/upaFWyuNMIY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

holy fuck

bevischief
11-24-2011, 04:27 AM
I know that nobody cares WTF I think, but as of right now, I'm not too bummed out about Pioli. Only thing that will set me over the edge is him not drafting a QB next year.

I don't understand all the people that want him gone. He's assembled a pretty good team aside from the QB position and given that the quarterbacks drafted the past 3 years, I don't think there's much he could have done about that. This year looks to be a pretty good year to pick a QB and if he doesn't do that, then yeah, I'll agree with the chicken littles around here.

Part of me is scared that Pioli won't draft a QB, but I believe he's smart enough to know that we need one in the worst way. He's drafted pretty well the past 2 years and I don't think that will change. People can say that he'll never draft a QB in the first round, but then again, I thought he would never draft a safety in the first round? I thought he wasn't interested in drafting playmakers (Baldwin) in the first round?

Let's just wait until April 26th to make our mind up about him.

Anywho...back to regularly scheduled programming.

Do you realize this is November 2011?