PDA

View Full Version : Life Real life hamburgler caught on tape

-King-
11-26-2011, 03:16 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l2bLRkxN1vU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jewish Rabbi
11-26-2011, 03:31 AM
You know what else is in Cedar Falls? The ESPY for when UNI beat Kansas.

Fritz88
11-26-2011, 07:02 AM
The guy is so hungry, he just wants to eat.
Not looking money or valuables, he just wanted to eat.
Posted via Mobile Device

LoneWolf
11-26-2011, 07:30 AM
I'll bet he Grimaced when he smashed his junk on the bottom of the drive-thru window.

bevischief
11-26-2011, 07:47 AM
Alright which one of you is this?

Bwana
11-26-2011, 08:31 AM
There is likely a Darwin Award in his future.

Fish
11-26-2011, 11:44 AM
I like the fact that he takes time to get 3 cups of ketchup....

Phobia
11-26-2011, 01:34 PM
That's likely to have become a very expensive hamburger for this young man. Those windows aren't cheap. Neither are lawyers.

R8RFAN
11-26-2011, 01:52 PM
The guy is so hungry, he just wants to eat.
Not looking money or valuables, he just wanted to eat.
Posted via Mobile Device

Spoken like a true OWS protester, now get back to your tent.

Rain Man
11-26-2011, 04:00 PM
So did he cook a hamburger or not? I couldn't tell.

And did he ask himself at the time whether he wanted fries with it?

R8RFAN
11-26-2011, 04:02 PM
So did he cook a hamburger or not? I couldn't tell.

And did he ask himself at the time whether he wanted fries with it?

Looked like he took a bag of fries from the cooler and pulled the frying rack off top and cooked them and then got the ketchup

Rain Man
11-26-2011, 04:07 PM
Looked like he took a bag of fries from the cooler and pulled the frying rack off top and cooked them and then got the ketchup

Ah, okay.

I'm trying to remember from my ancient fast food days if the fryers are left on at night or if they cool down.

R8RFAN
11-26-2011, 04:14 PM
Ah, okay.

I'm trying to remember from my ancient fast food days if the fryers are left on at night or if they cool down.

When I was a kid I worked at Burger king but we turned em off, who knows they may have only been gone a short while and were still close to the temp to fry him some..

I bet that bastard supersized them too

Bwana
11-26-2011, 04:41 PM
When I was a kid I worked at Burger king but we turned em off, who knows they may have only been gone a short while and were still close to the temp to fry him some..

I bet that bastard supersized them too

From what it looked like, the strokestick tossed in a full bag and fired them up. He'll need the extra energy, where he's going.

Rain Man
11-26-2011, 04:45 PM
I was thinking we turned them off at the end of the night, too, but you wouldn't want the oil to solidify or anything, so I wasn't sure. But you'd think they'd turn them off just because you wouldn't want high temperature oil to be sitting around unattended.

Rain Man
11-26-2011, 04:45 PM
From what it looked like, the strokestick tossed in a full bag and fired them up. He'll need the extra energy, where he's going.

That's a lot of calories.

R8RFAN
11-26-2011, 04:51 PM
I was thinking we turned them off at the end of the night, too, but you wouldn't want the oil to solidify or anything, so I wasn't sure. But you'd think they'd turn them off just because you wouldn't want high temperature oil to be sitting around unattended.

It won't solidify at room temp

I am sure they were off but if he came in an hour after they left it probably wouldn't take but a few mins to heat back up.

Those modern fryers don't take as long as the ones in the 80's

Msmith
11-26-2011, 04:54 PM
He may be a current/ex employee. He knew the layout.

Bwana
11-26-2011, 04:57 PM
He may be a current/ex employee. He knew the layout.

My thoughts exactly.

R8RFAN
11-26-2011, 04:58 PM
That may have been a bag of McNuggets because I remember when I worked for Burger King, they had about 40 of them baskets already pre filled in the freezer with fries already prepped

Bwana
11-26-2011, 05:00 PM
That may have been a bag of McNuggets because I remember when I worked for Burger King, they had about 40 of them baskets already pre filled in the freezer with fries already prepped

I guess if you're going to do time for a meal, one might as well step up and fire up the nugs.

R8RFAN
11-26-2011, 05:04 PM
I guess if you're going to do time for a meal, one might as well step up and fire up the nugs.

I like McD's Chicken Nuggets, Burger Kings are horrible

Rain Man
11-26-2011, 05:13 PM
It won't solidify at room temp

I am sure they were off but if he came in an hour after they left it probably wouldn't take but a few mins to heat back up.

Those modern fryers don't take as long as the ones in the 80's

Excellent point.

If I was breaking into a fast food place they'd find me dead the next morning of a Chick-Fil-A overdose.

R8RFAN
11-26-2011, 05:15 PM
Excellent point.

If I was breaking into a fast food place they'd find me dead the next morning of a Chick-Fil-A overdose.

Ain't that the truth, they make a damn fine chicken sammich

shirtsleeve
11-26-2011, 05:23 PM
If I were gonna break in to a restaraunt to eat, it'd be a seafood place. I'd steam up the whole lobster tank.

Claws and tails till I'm comatose from the butter.

R8RFAN
11-26-2011, 05:30 PM
If I were gonna break in to a restaraunt to eat, it'd be a seafood place. I'd steam up the whole lobster tank.

Claws and tails till I'm comatose from the butter.

I would head for the King Crab Legs
http://www.gourmetfoodappetizers.com/images/Omaha/Seafood/King_Crab_Legs.jpg

shirtsleeve
11-26-2011, 05:35 PM
http://www.gourmetfoodappetizers.com/images/Omaha/Seafood/King_Crab_Legs.jpg

They're good too. I happen to live in New England, so fresh Maine lobsters are plentiful here. But if I lived on the Pacific coast, king crab it would be.

R8RFAN
11-26-2011, 05:39 PM
They're good too. I happen to live in New England, so fresh Maine lobsters are plentiful here. But if I lived on the Pacific coast, king crab it would be.

how much do they cost there? I love Lobster too

Rain Man
11-26-2011, 05:40 PM

Man oh man, I love those things.

The wife and I went to a fancy restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner, and it had perhaps the most expensive entree prices I've ever seen. They had a few in the $40s and most were in the high $50 to high $60. Then they had the king crab legs, and the price was listed only as "Market Price".

In a restaurant with $60 entrees there's no way I'm ordering something that's market priced. So I sadly eliminated the crab legs from my list of options.

It turned out that the pricing wasn't so bad, because it included free appetizers, salad, and dessert. However, it turned out that the food wasn't really our style, so we gave it a B to a B- after we left. It was a nice restaurant with a nice ambiance, but we probably won't go back.

R8RFAN
11-26-2011, 05:48 PM
Man oh man, I love those things.

The wife and I went to a fancy restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner, and it had perhaps the most expensive entree prices I've ever seen. They had a few in the $40s and most were in the high $50 to high $60. Then they had the king crab legs, and the price was listed only as "Market Price".

In a restaurant with $60 entrees there's no way I'm ordering something that's market priced. So I sadly eliminated the crab legs from my list of options.

It turned out that the pricing wasn't so bad, because it included free appetizers, salad, and dessert. However, it turned out that the food wasn't really our style, so we gave it a B to a B- after we left. It was a nice restaurant with a nice ambiance, but we probably won't go back.

I know what you mean, but if the Misses was happy it was money well spent...

I can eat a ton of those snow crab legs too, I love almost all seafood, Love raw oysters with tabasco on a saltine and a cold beer. Love shrimp as long as they are from the USA and as big around as your thumb.
Love Sushi and Shashimi too.

shirtsleeve
11-26-2011, 05:49 PM
how much do they cost there? I love Lobster too

In a restaraunt they get pricey. From a lobster pound buying tons a day at the docks? A couple of bucks each for the chicken size (1 1/4 lbs) and 5 bucks for a 2 pounder. Supermarkets nearer the coast usually ask about $4-5 a pound, and up.

R8RFAN
11-26-2011, 05:50 PM
In a restaraunt they get pricey. From a lobster pound buying tons a day at the docks? A couple of bucks each for the chicken size (1 1/4 lbs) and 5 bucks for a 2 pounder. Supermarkets nearer the coast usually ask about $4-5 a pound, and up.

Damn nice, I would be living off of them:thumb:

shirtsleeve
11-26-2011, 05:52 PM
Damn nice, I would be living off of them:thumb:

Again, thats seasonal. In summer when they are molting and the demand is up for clambakes and stuff, the price goes up. This time of year before winter sets in and makes fishing a bitch the price drops.

Rain Man
11-26-2011, 05:56 PM
I know what you mean, but if the Misses was happy it was money well spent...

I can eat a ton of those snow crab legs too, I love almost all seafood, Love raw oysters with tabasco on a saltine and a cold beer. Love shrimp as long as they are from the USA and as big around as your thumb.
Love Sushi and Shashimi too.

Never had the guts to try raw oysters. I should learn my lesson from sushi, which I love, but raw oysters don't have much curb appeal.

I'll eat them steamed, though. Cioppino is one of my favorite dishes.

shirtsleeve
11-26-2011, 06:02 PM
Never had the guts to try raw oysters. I should learn my lesson from sushi, which I love, but raw oysters don't have much curb appeal.

I'll eat them steamed, though. Cioppino is one of my favorite dishes.

Raw oysters are tricky. They spoil fast. I only eat them when I am at the Cape. Wellfleet oysters caught that morning. A little lemon. A little hot sauce.
Good eats.

R8RFAN
11-26-2011, 06:14 PM
Chesapeake bay oysters are what I usually get, I pay around 60 bucks a gallon for them, freeze them in pint containers. I like oysters fried but only if they are half fried which means the outside is still crispy but very light.

About the only seafood I am not a big fan of is fried calamari.

Love to take a whole flounder and cut a slit in its side and slice it out to make a pocket and stuff that pocket full of deviled crab, bread it and drop it in a deep fryer.... Good Eating

listopencil
11-26-2011, 06:48 PM

I am pretty sure they get turned off if a fast food place is closed down for the night.

GloryDayz
11-26-2011, 06:51 PM
McHungry...

Kasinas
12-01-2011, 06:23 AM
I hope it was at least tasty :D

RockChalk
12-01-2011, 08:50 AM
This is a better representation of the hamburgler in action. Credit goes to Sofa from the Epic Fail thread.

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/funny-gifs-dammit.gif