PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs My first Arrowhead experience

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
11-27-2011, 11:23 PM
-Wasn't that loud
-Empty seats
-Tons of convenient Steelers Fans
- I don't like Haley

Still felt good to see them in KC though. Good BBQ and a fun weekend at my sister's.

I might have sat right in front of luv and her dad. I didn't ask.

Caseyguyrr
11-27-2011, 11:29 PM
sorry man, you deserved much much better

Okie_Apparition
11-27-2011, 11:29 PM
It was closer than anyone thought it would be, don't lie
Tebow will tell santa

KCrockaholic
11-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Too bad you didn't go between 90-05.

OnTheWarpath15
11-27-2011, 11:37 PM
Welcome to the loudest stadium and the best fans in the NFL. And thanks for coming. Great seats are still available for the remaining home losses. /Clark.

Simply Red
11-27-2011, 11:41 PM
Welcome to the loudest stadium and the best fans in the NFL. And thanks for coming. Great seats are still available for the remaining home losses. /Clark.

I hope Clark gets sued by a mad, big, angry black woman, full of Gates Burnt end platters, for falling down the stairs, breaking her hip.

Bearcat
11-27-2011, 11:51 PM

They need to do a better job at marketing. I had no idea they were giving out thousands of yellow towels tonight.

tk13
11-27-2011, 11:52 PM
-Wasn't that loud
-Empty seats
-Tons of convenient Steelers Fans
- I don't like Haley

Still felt good to see them in KC though. Good BBQ and a fun weekend at my sister's.

I might have sat right in front of luv and her dad. I didn't ask.

Did she attack a concrete pole on the way out of the stadium? If so, that's a dead giveaway.

Hammock Parties
11-27-2011, 11:53 PM
Sounded loud on TV.

God, Arrowhead looks magical on TV during night games. Sucks that it's got nothing but cheap parlor tricks.

Fish
11-28-2011, 12:00 AM
They need to do a better job at marketing. I had no idea they were giving out thousands of yellow towels tonight.

I saw a dude in the parking lot tonight selling Terrible Towels for $10 a piece.... LMAO...... And people were buying it up left and right...

$10 for a damn yellow towel....

dirk digler
11-28-2011, 12:03 AM
Just got home from the game. Great outcome and I loved that 1/2 the stadium was full of Steeler fans. Great job Clark you are doing an awesome job.

Simply Red
11-28-2011, 12:04 AM
Sounded loud on TV.

God, Arrowhead looks magical on TV during night games. Sucks that it's got nothing but cheap parlor tricks.

and shit concessions

Munson
11-28-2011, 12:14 AM
From what I could tell, it looked like the rich bastard seats(aka club level) were more than half full for once.

Okie_Apparition
11-28-2011, 12:19 AM
I saw a dude in the parking lot tonight selling Terrible Towels for $10 a piece.... LMAO...... And people were buying it up left and right...

$10 for a damn yellow towel....

The Steel Men are coming!

Phobia
11-28-2011, 12:27 AM
and shit concessions

While I'd love to jump aboard the bashing, the concessions are 1000x improved in the past 2 years. You can pick up a premium sandwich or spedini for $8 which is about what it's going to cost you outside too.

DRU
11-28-2011, 01:25 AM
Sounded loud on TV.

It was nothing like the Monday nighter, but that's to be expected.

Not a great one for your first experience, but not horrible either. Usually aren't that many opposing team's fans in the seats. Hard to feel/hear that place be loud when half the fans aren't screaming. Takes a place full of Chiefs fans to really get that experience.

baitism
11-28-2011, 02:05 AM
Clark needs to sell the team. I am tired of him trying to pretend like he cares just because of his father's legacy.

Discuss Thrower
11-28-2011, 02:07 AM
Clark needs to sell the team. I am tired of him trying to pretend like he cares just because of his father's legacy.

As long as he does it after a team is firmly committed to moving to LA.

baitism
11-28-2011, 02:10 AM
As long as he does it after a team is firmly committed to moving to LA.

I hate to say it, but I am not even sure that would bother me greatly. This city needs a fresh start. Something to energize the fan base.

ChiefsCountry
11-28-2011, 02:13 AM
I hate to say it, but I am not even sure that would bother me greatly. This city needs a fresh start. Something to energize the fan base.

Fuck that. We just need to draft a damn QB in the first round.

baitism
11-28-2011, 02:17 AM
**** that. We just need to draft a damn QB in the first round.

I am not arguing that. I want to believe they will do it, but I have seen this movie before, and we all know how it ends (with a first round DT).

Mama Hip Rockets
11-28-2011, 02:20 AM
I thought it was pretty loud considering that there were thousands and thousands of Steelers fans there. Chiefs fans did a nice job tonight.

Discuss Thrower
11-28-2011, 02:21 AM

You realize if the team moves KC's not going to get a team again, right?

ChiefsCountry
11-28-2011, 02:23 AM
I thought it was pretty loud considering that there were thousands and thousands of Steelers fans there. Chiefs fans did a nice job tonight.

Steeler fans that come to games at Arrowhead are complete douches though. Everytime Chief fans got loud they tried to get louder. They did that in 2009 as well.

baitism
11-28-2011, 02:25 AM
You realize if the team moves KC's not going to get a team again, right?

We are discussing something that won't happen, but if the Chiefs moved to LA the Jaguars would be in KC in short order.

Mama Hip Rockets
11-28-2011, 02:27 AM
Steeler fans that come to games at Arrowhead are complete douches though. Everytime Chief fans got loud they tried to get louder. They did that in 2009 as well.

I don't know why that makes them douches. Opposing fans do that in every sport at every level when there are that many of them.

ChiefsCountry
11-28-2011, 02:28 AM
I don't know why that makes them douches. Opposing fans do that in every sport at every level when there are that many of them.

Only time Chief fans get loud is when the team is on defense, Steeler fans making noise when the Chief fans do is when the Steelers had the ball, thus making it harder on the Steelers thus they are douches.

Mama Hip Rockets
11-28-2011, 02:30 AM
Only time Chief fans get loud is when the team is on defense, Steeler fans making noise when the Chief fans do is when the Steelers had the ball, thus making it harder on the Steelers thus they are douches.

Haha, good point. They were making noise when they were on defense. That is pretty douchey, come to think of it.