PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs pr_c on the game

pr_capone
11-28-2011, 03:01 AM
Just got home from Arrowhead. How frustrating was that game?!?!?!

The defense did everything right. B-Flow and Carr played some lights out D. McGraw didn't look like ass, Houston got his name called a few times, and Tamba is still getting held like a mother fucker. That goal line stop/fumble/recovery in the end zone was awesome. It was like the ghost of DT was running around Arrowhead tonight.

My section, 305, was about a 75/25 Steeler to Chief ratio. This ratio included my little brother who comes with me to 1 or 2 games per year and always wears red but came decked out in Steeler gear because they are his fav team. I'm just as much to blame for the ratio as anyone else I guess. At least the Steeler fans were pleasant enough unlike the Bronco fans this year... all except for a 13/14 year old girl that kept glaring at me when I would scream for D. She looked like she was trying to rip my soul out with her eyes. Thankfully she didn't... but not for lack of trying.

Palko... fuck that guy. What makes me laugh is that without question I would still have him start over Kasl. I hope they are both wearing a different team's jersey come next season. He sets his protection 10x better, reads the d better, and goes through his progressions better. He slides away from the rush and makes plays with his feet. Then he wipes away every positive by making some horrific throws.

I wanna know... after the fumble and 2 INTs, why the fuck was Stanzi not put in the game??? I wanna like Haley sooooo bad but I'm beginning to doubt. At that point we were still in the game and could have seriously competed in the second half but we trot Palko back out there to a chorus of booos from the fans and proceed to regress to R2P2. Clock management at the end of the game was totally Hermesque.

Tailgating rocked today... little brother and I set up a PS3 and were playing Madden before the game. Put Orton on the squad and he was chucking the ball around like it was 2009. Finally found Luv's set up and got to meet Papa Smurf, Luv, and Guru... as well as a lurker whose name escapes me at the moment. Couldn't stay long tho but I'll make a point of coming by when I can. :D

/blow it out your ear if repost
//in before tl;dr

Discuss Thrower
11-28-2011, 03:03 AM
"He said my story was cool and he called me bro!"

All kidding aside at least you had a good time tailgating at meeting some CP personalities.

DRU
11-28-2011, 03:26 AM
As I was leaving the stadium tonight I switched over to 810 real quick and Bill Maas was on there saying that Stanzi hurt his ankle in practice this week and was really only there as an emergency situation QB in case Palko got hurt.

luv
11-28-2011, 10:54 AM
We got in and to our seats at about 7pm (which was a little early for us). At that time, I'd say at least half of the people in the stadium were Steelers fans.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
11-28-2011, 12:57 PM
We got in and to our seats at about 7pm (which was a little early for us). At that time, I'd say at least half of the people in the stadium were Steelers fans.

Section 123?

htismaqe
11-28-2011, 01:00 PM

I was at the Vikings game and at least 30% of the stadium was purple. Sometimes it's hard to tell since there's so many empty seats and they're red. :(

luv
11-28-2011, 01:07 PM
Section 123?

Yep. Not just our section. Just looking around at everyone swinging their towels.

11-28-2011, 03:00 PM
Yep. Not just our section. Just looking around at everyone swinging their towels.

Heh. I thought it was you. I think i could only recognize 5 or so CP members. I was the short gentleman with ugly facial hair in row 11 with my family.

Dartgod
11-28-2011, 03:16 PM
I was the short gentleman with ugly facial hair...

You just described 90% of ChiefsPlanet's membership.

Hydrae
11-28-2011, 03:23 PM
You just described 90% of ChiefsPlanet's membership.

Hey now...

...I'm not short!

Renegade
11-28-2011, 03:25 PM
Section 123?

That is my section and I was surrounded by Steelers fans. I was about to rip some towels away so I could watch the game.

Predarat
11-28-2011, 03:36 PM
Hate to say it but the Stealahs fans were pretty loud on the TV, that usually doesn't happen on a night game in KC.

Extra Point
11-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Hate to say it but the Stealahs fans were pretty loud on the TV, that usually doesn't happen on a night game in KC.

Maybe they were the ones that booed when TP got his bell rung?

luv
11-28-2011, 05:00 PM
Heh. I thought it was you. I think i could only recognize 5 or so CP members. I was the short gentleman with ugly facial hair in row 11 with my family.

The one who actually yelled?

rageeumr
11-28-2011, 05:05 PM

Hearing HEAAAAAAAATH clear as day made me sad. But I suppose I'm part of the problem, sitting my ass on my couch watching the game with reasonably priced beer.

BigBangTheory
11-28-2011, 05:06 PM
The stadium was pathetic yesterday. We let them barge right in.

11-28-2011, 07:12 PM
The one who actually yelled?

Ha. Yeah