PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tyler Picko question....

mikeyis4dcats.
11-28-2011, 08:34 AM
Just curious....has any other QB ever thrown 3 consecutive picks to start a drive? I'm guessing yes, but it's bad enough it may have been a record.

Gonzo
11-28-2011, 08:35 AM
If the question is Palko, the answer is always suck.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
11-28-2011, 08:37 AM
That guy totally killed any chance the chiefs had last night...

I never thought I would see QB worse than Cassel... I was proven wrong. Palko made me miss Cassel and for that I will always hate Palko.

11-28-2011, 08:38 AM
I still can't believe how many people were excited about Palko coming in. It's as if they completely forgot how shitty he looked in the preseason.

Reerun_KC
11-28-2011, 08:40 AM
I still can't believe how many people were excited about Palko coming in. It's as if they completely forgot how shitty he looked in the preseason.

:hmmm:

Its the same ol same ol around here and KC in general.. Backup is always better...

scho63
11-28-2011, 08:41 AM
There is always a reason why the backup QB is the backup QB-because he is not good enough to start..........Taylor Puke-o showed us that in spades the last two games.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-28-2011, 08:42 AM
Im no Cassel fan, but we most likely easily win that game if Cassel is playing

Reerun_KC
11-28-2011, 08:44 AM
Im no Cassel fan, but we most likely easily win that game if Cassel is playing

Average to shit QB play would of won that game...

Having Failko shit down his pants all night long cost the chiefs and easy win... Unfuckingbelievable what transpired last night...

mikeyis4dcats.
11-28-2011, 08:44 AM
I'm not a fan of either, but when he's NOT turning over the ball I thought Palko did decent for a backup thrust into a week of hell.

But he throws too many picks.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-28-2011, 08:47 AM
I'm not a fan of either, but when he's NOT turning over the ball I thought Palko did decent for a backup thrust into a week of hell.

But he throws too many picks.

Decent? 0 touchdowns in 2 weeks is decent?

Reerun_KC
11-28-2011, 08:48 AM

1 fumble and 6 picks is decent I guess...

scho63
11-28-2011, 08:51 AM
What the hell is Bowe supposed to do-no chance in hell to catch, tip, or even touch this awful throw.

kysirsoze
11-28-2011, 08:52 AM
:hmmm:

Its the same ol same ol around here and KC in general.. Backup is always better...

Well the starter is usually a backup, so....

mikeyis4dcats.
11-28-2011, 08:59 AM

you can't lay it all on him, there were numerous blown opportunities by other offensive players. As I said, his turnovers are unacceptable, and considering he's lost 7 chances at scoring due to them, that really cuts into his stats for positive plays.

He has shown the ability to get the ball out there to the receiver on several occasions, at least as well as Cassell. Given time I think his nerves would settle down and he'd be less prone to turnovers.

Mind you, I'm NOT calling for him to be the starter, just giving my opinion of his play thus far, against 2 of the best teams we've seen so far this year. I look forward to seeing how Orton plays, and to what the offseason brings.

mikeyis4dcats.
11-28-2011, 09:02 AM
What the hell is Bowe supposed to do-no chance in hell to catch, tip, or even touch this awful throw.

Bowe didn't try to do anything to that ball. He did a spin move jump expecting the ball to be there when he turned, and it wasn't. He wasn't playing the ball as it was thrown, but where he thought it was going to be, for whatever reason. IMHO if he isn't trying to showboat with the spin move, he has eyes on the ball and adjusts to at least make a play to break it up.

htismaqe
11-28-2011, 09:32 AM
Bowe didn't try to do anything to that ball. He did a spin move jump expecting the ball to be there when he turned, and it wasn't. He wasn't playing the ball as it was thrown, but where he thought it was going to be, for whatever reason. IMHO if he isn't trying to showboat with the spin move, he has eyes on the ball and adjusts to at least make a play to break it up.

You could tell by his motion that he gave up on the play the second he saw that the ball was even remotely catch-able.

Omaha
11-28-2011, 09:36 AM
Perhaps Palko should try throwing with is right hand....