PDA

View Full Version : Football "My sister's new boyfriend said that Sundays are just for watching football."

Hammock Parties
12-01-2011, 09:59 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/blVixVr1ct4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?

http://i39.tinypic.com/2946quv.jpg

How would you respond?

ct
12-01-2011, 10:02 AM
"Damn Straight!"

Frazod
12-01-2011, 10:02 AM
No, Sundays are just for watching PRO football.

Saturdays are just for watching COLLEGE football.

Have another McNugget and shut the fuck up.

Demonpenz
12-01-2011, 10:03 AM
That is a dude is a chump. Dollar Menu Menu check, woman living rent free in his head check, bowing down to a girl check? He needs to be more Wolverine, less cyclops. Here is how #Demongame works. You tell that lady that Sundays are for whatever I want. I am a man, in fact I am The Man. If that means it's for football so be it. She would probably throw a egg mcmuffin wrapper at ole Demonpenz face and storm away, but she gets it. She knows in her heart that her heart ACHES fo a MAN. Not some Average Freaking Chump. So she will go off and text her wench girlfriends about what a dick Demonpenz is. But guess who comes knocking for some sex later that night? Demonpenz baby. #demongame.

Graystoke
12-01-2011, 10:03 AM
You got a pretty mouth

vailpass
12-01-2011, 10:05 AM
No wonder you have well over 100k posts Draven. You are definetely a quantity over quality guy as illustrated by this beauty of an OP.

ct
12-01-2011, 10:09 AM
It's almost worth boycotting McD's for these lame ass pussy-boy ads they have goin.

The Iron Chief
12-01-2011, 10:11 AM
Thank god my wife sort of gets it.
We wake up have a nice family breakfast sometimes go to church get home when the clock hits noon I crack a beer we plan out some munchies and I settle in on the couch and prepare to see how the F?@K the Chiefs lose this week.

Is it me or does the pencil dick pussy in the video have just as much or even more lipstick on than she does?

Predarat
12-01-2011, 10:15 AM
The commercials from McDs and Hardees lately make me not want to eat there. Especially since McDs started that ba dah dup dup dup im lovin it crap.

listopencil
12-01-2011, 10:36 AM
You tell that lady that Sundays are for whatever I want.

^

cabletech94
12-01-2011, 10:38 AM
he's a jerk (i'm gonna stick it in your butt).

Brock
12-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Her sister's telling her boyfriend "My sister's new boyfriend took her to McDonald's. Can you believe that?"

Predarat
12-01-2011, 10:42 AM
Her sister's telling her boyfriend "My sister's new boyfriend took her to McDonald's. Can you believe that?"

Hahahha Yes! LMAO

FAX
12-01-2011, 10:42 AM
Some girl that digs eating in at McDonalds is probably not going to tell me what to do with my time. Although, as I think upon it, that could depend on her tittah situation.

FAX

Bane
12-01-2011, 10:44 AM
STFU and make me a sammich!

Omaha
12-01-2011, 10:45 AM

This. It's a trick question. If a chick is OK with a guy taking her to McDonalds, the guy can say or do anything he wants to the chick.

tooge
12-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Yeah, I'm guessing that if he can get away with taking her to McDonalds, then he can do whatever the hell else he wants to her. Watch football, PIIHB at halftime, have her make a sammich, then watch second half, then PIIHB post game. Then take her back to McD's for dinner for being such a good girl.

DMAC
12-01-2011, 10:50 AM
It's almost worth boycotting McD's for these lame ass pussy-boy ads they have goin.

Almost? Boycott them due to their shitty, diarrhea-inducing menu.

kindra68
12-01-2011, 10:52 AM
as a chick, i want to stab her in the face with a spork. and do a nut check on the dude. gawd i hate that commercial

Hydrae
12-01-2011, 10:53 AM
She is right, Sundays are not just for watching football. There is sucking his dick, fetching more beer, cooking dinner. Lot's to do on a Sunday for the little woman other than just watching football. :)

tooge
12-01-2011, 10:53 AM
as a chick, i want to stab her in the face with a spork. and do a nut check on the dude. gawd i hate that commercial

what ya upto sunday? How are your sammich skills?

FAX
12-01-2011, 10:54 AM
I bought some coffee from a McDonalds one day and it wasn't too bad, really.

Strangely, however, there was some kind of McDonalds McRule where the McDonalds lady had to add the McCream and McSugar ... she wouldn't let me do it. That kinda made me nervous, to be honest.

FAX

FAX
12-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Sporking your partner can be fun, but it's not for the faint of heart.

FAX

tooge
12-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Thats McBullshit FAX.

FAX
12-01-2011, 10:57 AM
Thats McBullshit FAX.

Come to think of it, it did kinda taste that way.

FAX

Nzoner
12-01-2011, 11:03 AM
What a pvssy,also reminds me of that other commercial where the woman in the greenhouse is berating her husband for spending money without checking with her first and not knowing he got the phone minutes or whatever for free.

I'd like to smack that b!tch.

Demonpenz
12-01-2011, 11:09 AM
The worst is the guy graduates from college and he buys his wife jewlery.

Hydrae
12-01-2011, 11:10 AM
What a pvssy,also reminds me of that other commercial where the woman in the greenhouse is berating her husband for spending money without checking with her first and not knowing he got the phone minutes or whatever for free.

Seconded

WhiteWhale
12-01-2011, 11:20 AM
This. It's a trick question. If a chick is OK with a guy taking her to McDonalds, the guy can say or do anything he wants to the chick.

This is a 100% pure beef truthburger with special sauce.

Rausch
12-01-2011, 11:20 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2946quv.jpg

How would you respond?

"No, they're also for BBQ'ing and drinking beer.

At least, that's what men do. I don't really give a fuck what women do wherever they are after they leave the house on sunday..."

FAX
12-01-2011, 11:25 AM

I've seen that one!!

She is the absolute most outrageously horrifying commercial bitch on television right now. Bar none.

And that guy ... what the hell are they thinking? The advertising guys, I mean.

Is that doormat, wimpy, cowering, cringing, groveling behavior supposed to sell ... well ... whatever it is that they're trying to sell?

FAX

Iowanian
12-01-2011, 11:30 AM
He should have responded.

"That guy is wrong....It's also a good day for you to clean the house and give me a quicky at half time."

sedated
12-01-2011, 11:34 AM
The worst is the guy graduates from college and he buys his wife jewlery.

There is one out now about a woman buying a man a Lexus. Never thought I'd see that. They must have a joint account.

Bob Dole
12-01-2011, 11:50 AM
Sundays are for Bob Dole watching football and you baking Bob Dole a fucking pie, bitch.

FAX
12-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Pie is awesome. I like pie.

FAX

bevischief
12-01-2011, 12:12 PM

You are right... LMAO

kc rush
12-01-2011, 12:37 PM

Advertising generalizations -

White men - too stupid to breathe on their own
White women - rulers of all
Black men - cool when alone or with other men, puppies when around women
Black women - sassy or the sassy friend to white women
Asian men - scientists
Asian women - alternative cool
Any Hispanic person - either smokin' hot sexy or a loving caring family person.

luv
12-01-2011, 12:43 PM
"He's a jerk."

He didn't say he disagreed with him. Maybe he's not a jerk for what he said, but just for the fact that he said it.

gblowfish
12-01-2011, 12:48 PM
This is the one I hate, the Subway "I'm your girlfiend" ad.

OK, you want my sammich??? UNDER THE DESK and get to work, Samantha....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rJxImjS2dvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gblowfish
12-01-2011, 12:52 PM
I've seen that one!!

She is the absolute most outrageously horrifying commercial bitch on television right now. Bar none.

Is that doormat, wimpy, cowering, cringing, groveling behavior supposed to sell ... well ... whatever it is that they're trying to sell?

FAX

Emasculated, sniveling pussy whipped cracker boy should beat that sniping, henpecking post menopausal skank with a garden weasel. "So, you should have married John Clark, eh? SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK..... STAY DOWN, BIATCH!!!"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nfqg39SB-w4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gblowfish
12-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Samantha learns that Sally is not opposed to crawling under the desk....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VD4Vl18Pq1o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

talastan
12-01-2011, 01:10 PM
There is one out now about a woman buying a man a Lexus. Never thought I'd see that. They must have a joint account.

I believe that the woman would buy a Lexus, I just don't buy that the guy would be happy about it. How about a freaking muscle car baby?!

Dayze
12-01-2011, 01:10 PM
"Sundays are for when I visit my other girlfriend *passes the Ketchup*.....Ketchup"?

Rausch
12-01-2011, 01:14 PM
McDonalds:" We want to encourage the african-american to eat and enjoy more McDonalds and feel that being a multi-cultural establishment is a necessary goal.

However, black males intimidate us. We feel it's both justified and necessary to boldly push forth an add campaign that reduces black males to the same domesticated and female-guided mindset white males currently exhibit."

www.mcdonaldsIsLoving$hit.com

DMAC
12-01-2011, 01:25 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nfqg39SB-w4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WTF is that shit?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VD4Vl18Pq1o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WTF is going on???!!?!?

memyselfI
12-01-2011, 01:29 PM
I'd respond "f you and your sister if you don't agee."

Frazod
12-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Emasculated, sniveling pussy whipped cracker boy should beat that sniping, henpecking post menopausal skank with a garden weasel. "So, you should have married John Clark, eh? SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK..... STAY DOWN, BIATCH!!!"

Yeah, that one really annoys me. They should have a follow-up commercial where he's calling 911 on his AT&T phone reporting that his wife just got "accidently" stabbed in the face with a rake.

But of course, if it was really AT&T, his call wouldn't go through. :grr:

kindra68
12-01-2011, 01:32 PM
what ya upto sunday? How are your sammich skills?

Is this some kind of subliminal PIIMB message?

Brock
12-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Yeah, that one really annoys me. They should have a follow-up commercial where he's calling 911 on his AT&T phone reporting that his wife just got "accidently" stabbed in the face with a rake.

But of course, if it was really AT&T, his call wouldn't go through. :grr:

I can't figure out who this commercial is supposed to appeal to. Oh, you shoulda married John Clark? You want me to call him for you on my brand new ATT phone?

Frazod
12-01-2011, 02:06 PM
I can't figure out who this commercial is supposed to appeal to. Oh, you shoulda married John Clark? You want me to call him for you on my brand new ATT phone?

It probably appeals to John Clark. My God, I nearly married that bitch!

Nzoner
12-01-2011, 02:15 PM

You know what's funny to me,most African American males I know can't stand the thought of eating pvssy and yet here we have one that has no problem eating McD's shitty food.

lcarus
12-01-2011, 02:31 PM
I'd dump that dumb selfish bitch on the spot if I were that guy. She can go wrap some other spineless douche around her finger.

Dartgod
12-01-2011, 02:40 PM
You know what's funny to me,most African American males I know can't stand the thought of eating pvssy and yet here we have one that has no problem eating McD's shitty food.

You can say pussy on here.

Lonewolf Ed
12-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Thank god my wife sort of gets it.
We wake up have a nice family breakfast sometimes go to church get home when the clock hits noon I crack a beer we plan out some munchies and I settle in on the couch and prepare to see how the F?@K the Chiefs lose this week.

Is it me or does the pencil dick pussy in the video have just as much or even more lipstick on than she does?

She probably put the lipstick on him herself.

ChiefFripp
12-01-2011, 02:50 PM
How many times have you thought Sundays( as well as life in general), would be better if you just ditched your woman?

chasedude
12-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Awesome, I come to a thread with annoying commercials that I immediately click past when they come on. Thanks, thanks alot.

Chief Faithful
12-01-2011, 02:58 PM
After interrupting my honeymoon vacation to sit in the hotel room to watch a Chiefs game the expectation was set so I've never had to answer that question.

mikey23545
12-01-2011, 03:11 PM

He's probably the kind of guy who would be staring at the girl's mouth and imagining it as a man's rectum.

Bump
12-01-2011, 03:42 PM
what a fucking chump, I woulda been like "bitch, no shit they are for watching football" and when football season is over, they are for laying around and being hungover all day watching TV. Now I know you did the dishes and I know you cooked dinner, but I work 50 hours a week at a job I hate to pay for all this shit while you call doing dishes and laundry "the hardest job in the world" while taking hour breaks 7 times per day. lazy ass bitch, and women wonder why they get paid less than men for the one's who do actually work.

Iowanian
12-01-2011, 04:12 PM
This shit isn't an issue at my house, brideowanian probably watches more football than I do, especially on saturdays.

Bump
12-01-2011, 04:38 PM
This shit isn't an issue at my house, brideowanian probably watches more football than I do, especially on saturdays.

thats what kinda sucks. The bitches like that are already married because most men know that when they can find a bitch like that, they keep her. Every girl that I have known and knew that she would be a great girlfriend were practically married or are now married and the girls I date always turn out to be the control freak types that I can't put up with. Sucks.

loochy
12-01-2011, 04:47 PM
thats what kinda sucks. The bitches like that are already married because most men know that when they can find a bitch like that, they keep her. Every girl that I have known and knew that she would be a great girlfriend were practically married or are now married and the girls I date always turn out to be the control freak types that I can't put up with. Sucks.

How old are you? Be patient.

DMAC
12-01-2011, 04:53 PM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/the-dar-32.jpg?w=500&h=333

Hammock Parties
12-01-2011, 04:54 PM
No wonder you have well over 100k posts Draven. You are definetely a quantity over quality guy as illustrated by this beauty of an OP.

Looks like no one gives a shit about your opinion, dolt.

journeyscarab
12-01-2011, 04:57 PM

Yeah and it probably helps the situation if you don't refer to them as bitches.

Thig Lyfe
12-01-2011, 05:05 PM
bitchez b bitchez yo

Bewbies
12-01-2011, 05:53 PM
I'd tell her if she ever wants to taste my dick again she's gonna let me watch football.

Okie_Apparition
12-01-2011, 06:07 PM
I'm pretty sure when the guy gets the Lexus, it's a lease
There were two of those men getting the car commercials, one just vanished
probably the lease one