PDA

View Full Version : Poop Matt Cassel is a worthless piece of shit that needs to die of aids

the Talking Can
12-12-2011, 03:46 PM
The fact that he is still on this team is a god damn embarrassment.

I don't give a **** that Pioli fired Haley. But Pioli doomed Haley by making him play with Cassel.

If Haley goes, Cassel HAS TO GO.

Pioli is a fraud...a fat man in an ugly coat, and a fraud. Pioli is the Barry Richardson of GMs.

That piece of shit Matt Cassel has to go or I am going to kill Pioli and everyone in his family going back 15 generations.

Hammock Parties
12-12-2011, 03:47 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/oawspk.gif

Reerun_KC
12-12-2011, 03:47 PM

I don't give a **** that Pioli fired Haley. But Pioli doomed Haley by making him play with Cassel.

Pioli is a fraud...a fat man in an ugly coat, and a fraud. Pioli is the Barry Richardson of GMs.

That piece of shit Matt Cassel has to go or I am going to kill Pioli and everyone in his family going back 15 generations.

Its just a game dude...

the Talking Can
12-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Its just a game dude...

and your mom is just a whore

ChiefsCountry
Best thread of the day so far.

Matt Cassel is the problem with the Chiefs. His sorry ass should have never been here in the first place. Pioli is a fraud for bringing him in.

Nightfyre
Does anybody know someone who could kidnap Cassel and shatter his right index finger into a thousand pieces if we paid them? I mean, I'm sure we could take up a collection.

Bewbies
12-12-2011, 03:49 PM
The reason people can't quit this place are threads like this. LMAO

Bewbies
Well, except for pedophiles, they can quit it pretty easy.

mcaj22
by far the best thread out of this Chiefs firesale today

FAX

I'm pretty much in favor of all of this stuff here.

FAX

Reerun_KC
12-12-2011, 03:50 PM
and your mom is just a whore

:facepalm:

What a come back...

memyselfI

Maybe One Arrowhead Drive needs to beef up security. Way to threaten to murder someone on the internet.

Screen printed.
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Reerun_KC
The reason people can't quit this place are threads like this. LMAO

We have a jilted love meltdown happening here...

Spott
12-12-2011, 03:53 PM

If you have a time machine, can you go back and take out that kicker while you're at it?

Bewbies
12-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Maybe One Arrowhead Drive needs to beef up security. Way to threaten to murder someone on the internet.

Screen printed.
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Be sure you warn the 15 generations that came before him as well while you're at it.

Bane
12-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Blame Pollard.

Marcellus
12-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Stupid fucking thread. Stick to the topic of the day asshat.

Hammock Parties

http://i41.tinypic.com/14bowft.jpg

memyselfI
Be sure you warn the 15 generations that came before him as well while you're at it.

Oh yeah. LMAOLMAOLMAO

the Talking Can
12-12-2011, 03:56 PM

Screen printed.
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

you are the dumbest bitch walking the earth....every person on this board is waiting anxiously for you to die

RealSNR

Screen printed.
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLock your doors, bitch. I'm going to stab you in the throat.

Hammock Parties
Lock your doors, bitch. I'm going to stab you in the throat.

I believe in angels, I'm protected.

the Talking Can
If you have a time machine, can you go back and take out that kicker while you're at it?

I'm going back to Africa and snuffing out Pioli at the source

memyselfI
12-12-2011, 03:57 PM
you are the dumbest bitch walking the earth....every person on this board is waiting anxiously for you to die

Well, your getting arrested for threatening to murder someone and post it on the internet is more likely to happen. GO ahead and edit it. :DLMAO

the Talking Can
Stupid ****ing thread. Stick to the topic of the day asshat.

no one cares

memyselfI
I believe in angels, I'm protected.

Me too. :clap::DLMAO

Nightfyre
12-12-2011, 03:58 PM

Fucking masterful

blaise
12-12-2011, 03:59 PM
How anyone can feel anything other than apathy toward this organization is beyond me. I don't think they even deserve this sort of passionate anger.

the Talking Can
12-12-2011, 04:01 PM
but seriously

Cassel has to be cut...you can't with a straight face claim that Haley was hindering a tard like Cassel...

the Talking Can
12-12-2011, 04:01 PM
How anyone can feel anything other than apathy toward this organization is beyond me. I don't think they even deserve this sort of passionate anger.

I don't erase lineages out of anger, i do it for fun.

Bane
12-12-2011, 04:09 PM
Any HC that has any goddamn sense makes cutting Casshole part of his deal to coach KC.

Ming the Merciless
12-12-2011, 04:22 PM
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f2/268278d1304313332-osama-bin-laden-death-pictures-thread-gay.jpg

Predarat
12-12-2011, 04:24 PM
The problem is Matt Castle can't even find a hooker to take his money so he can die of AIDS. Its not happening. Maybe the hookers in Detroit will, he should go there.

Ming the Merciless
12-12-2011, 04:24 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2kndow.jpg

Pants
12-12-2011, 04:25 PM

Screen printed.
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

You're an idiot.

Bwana
12-12-2011, 04:53 PM

Screen printed.
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

:spock:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRojw3grEs1actVT7nfExA6VMi99u3osUzFCgiOvCoBGvFJ72WUYBwiMNhzHQ

Phobia
12-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Does anybody know someone who could kidnap Cassel and shatter his right index finger into a thousand pieces if we paid them? I mean, I'm sure we could take up a collection.

Pretty sure a flea flicker with the Chiefs interior line pass blocking should do the trick.

Thig Lyfe
12-12-2011, 05:09 PM
Matt Cassel can go right ahead and drown in his own shit.

FringeNC
12-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Firing Haley and keeping Cassel is like treating the AIDS symptoms rather than the underlying HIV infection.

scho63
12-12-2011, 05:37 PM

Are you kidding me? Did you see the way Pioli blocked every question and deflected every criticism? That was All-Pro blocking at it's finest. BR could learn from the fat man in the coat.
:D

Dexter Manley
12-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Matt Cassel did his best. Matt Cassel wasn't the problem. The problem was who sent a high second rounder to NE for him and paid him like Joe Montana because all that GM did in the past is kiss Bill B's butt...

Hating Matt Cassel is stupid.

Hate the guy who wasted the Chiefs assets on Matt Cassel...

KCBOSS1
12-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Man you really are just a talking can

the Talking Can
12-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Matt Cassel did his best. Matt Cassel wasn't the problem. The problem was who sent a high second rounder to NE for him and paid him like Joe Montana because all that GM did in the past is kiss Bill B's butt...

shut the fuck up noob

Bwana
12-12-2011, 05:48 PM

I'm not to fond of EITHER one of them.

Dexter Manley
12-12-2011, 05:49 PM
shut the **** up noob

LOL!!!

Quality football discussion is your thing, eh...

the Talking Can
12-12-2011, 05:50 PM

Matt Cassel did his best....

well whoop-de-fucking-do Mr. I'm-ok-and-you're-ok...want some milk and fucking cookies to take to Matt's tree house in Pioli's backyard?

the Talking Can
LOL!!!

no one cares

Dexter Manley
I'm not to fond of EITHER one of them.

Then don't invite them to your daughter's wedding...

Bewbies
12-12-2011, 05:51 PM
LOL!!!

No, he's into Zionist Jews.

Hammock Parties
12-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Matt's tree house

!!!!

Dexter Manley
12-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Matt Cassel did his best....

well whoop-de-****ing-do Mr. I'm-ok-and-you're-ok...want some milk and ****ing cookies to take to Matt's tree house in Pioli's backyard?

I see hate for Cassel, and Haley out.

I don't see "justice" here, I see a coward hiding his failures and blaming others... and I don't think Matt Cassel is in any way to blame. Matt Cassel was not in charge. Nobody forced the Chiefs to trade for him, pay him, and start him, and ignore the position with him the assumed future starter...

Bwana
Then don't invite them to your daughter's wedding...

:spock:

Wha?

Backwards Masking
Pioli's #1 Scapegoat has been found and slaughtered. He won't have this conveinance next year, it will be 100 percent on him. It should be 100 percent on him now, but there's a good portion of the fanbase that actually thinks Haley is to blame.

Egoli will probably keep Casshole around so that if we tank again next year (who am I kidding, if?) Egoli can blame the next coach as opposed to himself (i.e. Casshole).

the 60 million dollar decision set us back 3 years (as of right now). will be interesting to see how many more that gets extended...

KCBOSS1
12-12-2011, 05:54 PM

Good point.
I like Matt Cassel as a 1.5 mil per year back up. Though I would prefer Orton as the backup. the signing of Matt Cassel for that large and long of a contract during his first spring training was the single most stupid GM decision that I've ever seen.

the Talking Can
12-12-2011, 05:55 PM

I don't see "justice" here, I see a coward hiding his failures and blaming others... and I don't think Matt Cassel is in any way to blame. Matt Cassel was not in charge. Nobody forced the Chiefs to trade for him, pay him, and start him, and ignore the position with him the assumed future starter...

i thought I told you to die in an aids fire....my bad if I forgot

Ebolapox
12-12-2011, 05:56 PM
thread topic...fucking agree. it's goddamned depressing.

Bwana
12-12-2011, 05:56 PM

Sure, but the fact remains, he sucks as an NFL QB and needs to be kicked to the curb.

KCBOSS1
12-12-2011, 05:58 PM
Midol anybody?

the Talking Can
12-12-2011, 05:59 PM
QBs makes coaches and GMs...not the other way around

if a GM gets lucky and drafts a great QB he's a 'genius'..the only price is a willingness to actually draft a QB...that's why our coaches and GMs have failed for 30 years...they never even tried

the Talking Can
Midol anybody?

no one cares

Thig Lyfe
Sure, but the fact remains, he sucks as an NFL QB and needs to be kicked to the curb.

I read this as "kicked in the cunt" which would have been just as, if not more, accurate.

KCBOSS1
12-12-2011, 06:08 PM
It should be a Midol or a muzzle after this suck of a obnoxious thread title

Dexter Manley
12-12-2011, 06:10 PM

"kicked to the curb" is not dying of disease...

You are spot on...

Epic Fail 007
12-12-2011, 06:11 PM
This post shows the matureity of some of you,stfu and grow up idiot

Bwana
12-12-2011, 06:12 PM
I read this as "kicked in the ****" which would have been just as, if not more, accurate.

LMAO

True, but then I would have felt bad and would have had to hit myself with an infaction. :)

munkey
12-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Pioli's #1 Scapegoat has been found and slaughtered. He won't have this conveinance next year, it will be 100 percent on him. It should be 100 percent on him now, but there's a good portion of the fanbase that actually thinks Haley is to blame.

Egoli will probably keep Casshole around so that if we tank again next year (who am I kidding, if?) Egoli can blame the next coach as opposed to himself (i.e. Casshole).

the 60 million dollar decision set us back 3 years (as of right now). will be interesting to see how many more that gets extended...

THIS

the Talking Can

shut the fuck up noob

Bwana

The Irony.........

notorious
12-12-2011, 06:15 PM
I was in a good mood after hearing Haley got the boot, but after reading that Cassel will be back I want to go drown some kittens.

blaise
12-12-2011, 07:01 PM

yeah! Muatureity. Get some.

Saulbadguy
12-13-2011, 07:36 AM
heh.

The Iron Chief
12-13-2011, 09:45 AM
Lets just hope Cassel takes up snowboarding and jet skiing this coming off season.

Rasputin
12-13-2011, 09:51 AM

So that's what a burning aids tree looks like.

LOCOChief
12-13-2011, 09:57 AM

I'm sure that nobody on CP could. Cassel would kick the living shit out of them if they tried and how embarrasing would that be?

lcarus
12-13-2011, 09:59 AM
I'm sure that nobody on CP could. Cassel would kick the living shit out of them if they tried and how embarrasing would that be?

I'm sure we have some big, crazy, drunken and/or methed up white trash bastards here that could handle Matt ****ing Cassel.

the Talking Can
12-13-2011, 10:00 AM
!!!!

yeah, that is awesome

Reerun_KC
12-13-2011, 10:01 AM
I was in a good mood after hearing Haley got the boot, but after reading that Cassel will be back I want to go drown some kittens.

this...

LOCOChief
12-13-2011, 10:19 AM
I'm sure we have some big, crazy, drunken and/or methed up white trash bastards here that could handle Matt ****ing Cassel.

I seriously doubt that, He would kick the living shit out of anyone that is a regular poster here for sure.

Here's how I would see that playing out:

Irate Matt Cassel hater and avid CP poster: " Hey that's Matt fucking Cassel, watch this I'm going to level his ass."
"Hey Matt, you suck and you ruined my favorite football team so now it's payback time bitch"

Matt takes a step back while the fattass internet poster swings wildly like a windmill at him.

Matt Cassel: "what's your problem man"?
Irate Matt Cassel hater and avid CP poster: breathing too hard to answer.

Matt Cassel in self defense punches the Irate Matt Cassel hater and avid CP poster in the nose who then falls down crying (like a little bitch) "you hurt my football team and now you broke my nose."

Matt: "Ok whatever, I'm outa here. Do want me to call an ambulance for you"?

Irate Matt Cassel hater and avid CP poster: crying too hard to understand what he's saying. Matt's like fuck it.

ForeverChiefs58
12-13-2011, 10:30 AM
So that's what a burning aids tree looks like.

soon it will be synonymous to tell someone to go die in a burning cassel tree.

MTG#10
12-13-2011, 10:42 AM

I must be way behind, when was this said? :cuss:

RealSNR
09-16-2012, 10:19 PM
I'm going back to Africa and snuffing out Pioli at the source
I needed to bump this thread just to quote this piece of artistry by Talking Can.

One of the most beautiful things I think I've ever read on this entire forum.

Rep.

Hammock Parties
09-16-2012, 10:35 PM

http://i.imgur.com/1zLey.gif

THIS PLACE IS SO AWESOME NOW THAT EVERYONE AGREES WITH ME AGAIN!

the Talking Can
09-17-2012, 03:38 AM
Stupid ****ing thread. Stick to the topic of the day asshat.

look everyone...marcellus is wrong about everything

#1 Bronco's Fan
09-17-2012, 05:00 AM
Castle is what he is. The Chefs are the ones that paid him $12 million a year.