PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Crennel making changes

Hammock Parties
12-15-2011, 02:15 AM
Dude is definitely angling for the job.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/12/14/3320408/chiefs-buzz-crennel-changes-teams.html
A new routine

Interim Chiefs coach Romeo Crennel held his first regularly scheduled player meetings Wednesday, and in addition to telling his team about the change at quarterback, Crennel also adjusted the team’s schedule.

Instead of lifting weights in the morning, the team lifted after practice. Crennel also held an earlier practice than those scheduled by former coach Todd Haley, and Crennel scheduled an afternoon film session to view and critique that day’s practice.

“The other thing that I think they have to do is try to get used to me, my personality, how I do things, how I go about things,” Crennel said. “They will learn that as we go along. I talked to them about the challenge, what we have to do, how I think we have to play the game, what needs to be done and kind of told them what I expected a little bit. They listened because they didn’t have any other choice.”

In addition to benching quarterback Tyler Palko, Crennel said the Chiefs might run the ball more often than they had during their first 13 games.

Crennel also established an open-door policy to his office, telling players that if one of his changes isn’t working, to approach him with concerns.

“We told them, ‘Look, if things don’t work well or we’ve got issues, come talk to me and we’ll see if we can adjust them if we want to adjust them and we’ll go from there,’ ” he said. “That’s where we were with the team.”

BigMeatballDave
12-15-2011, 02:19 AM
Hey, Romeo. Bench that POS RT.

Rasputin
12-15-2011, 02:23 AM
Yes I heard all this and more impute from his press conference. Good stuff.

12-15-2011, 02:24 AM

THIS BY GOD THIS!!!!

And put a stop to running McCluster up the fucking middle.

Rasputin
12-15-2011, 02:26 AM
Just run Jones...

Out of town.

jd1020
12-15-2011, 02:40 AM
Seems like a smart idea to run the ball against the #1 offense in points in the league.

Try to control the clock and keep them off the field.

Rasputin
12-15-2011, 02:47 AM
Seems like a smart idea to run the ball against the #1 offense in points in the league.

Try to control the clock and keep them off the field.

In a Haley ran offense this year it was hard to describe what the hell they were trying to run. There was nothing to suggest that the game plan was to run or pass the ball it was just what ever fuck it we will try this and hope to get some yards. It was horindous to watch just total fail.

Now I think Romeo can give this unit a focus and focal point of an attack that will give some identity and just to gain confidence in it. Got to start with something.

Dexter Manley
12-15-2011, 06:50 AM
Chief Fans have to be careful not to overmicromanage the inspection of every peep out of Romeo.

Romeo has three weeks here to demonstrate something. Give him some room to breathe...

"More running" is synonymous with "our passing attack doesn't work right now"

KC-TBB
12-15-2011, 06:57 AM
might be fun to watch Sunday now...just to see how the team reacts to all this...

Chiefnj2
12-15-2011, 06:58 AM
“I thought about Green Bay not knowing, but then I said, ‘Hey, they don’t care who our quarterback is.’ When they look at the quarterbacks on our roster, they don’t care who plays. They look at Tyler and what he’s done the past couple of weeks, and they look at Orton and know he’s got a finger (injury), and they look at a rookie. I don’t think that they’re shaking in their boots.”

- This statement gives me hope that Romeo knows a decent QB from a piece of junk and that KC only has junk - Cassel included.

SenselessChiefsFan
12-15-2011, 07:14 AM

It'd be easier if Haley hadn't run Gaither out of town.

Bane
12-15-2011, 07:28 AM
WTF are we still talking about Haley? HE'S ****ING GONE!!!!!!!Move forward you fucking morons.

BoneKrusher
12-15-2011, 07:36 AM
It'd be easier if Haley hadn't run Gaither out of town.

yep.
:clap:

Chief Roundup
12-15-2011, 08:57 AM

Stupid post. We would have to have one better on the roster.

Reerun_KC
12-15-2011, 08:58 AM
Run the ball more? ROFL

Okay with who? Battle or Jones?

ROFL

Chiefnj2
12-15-2011, 09:04 AM
Run the ball more? ROFL

ROFL

I see you are back onto your old Herm schtick now that Crennel is coach.

Let's see, you either have a QB with an injured finger on his throwing hand, or a rookie. Do you have them throw the ball 40 times and risk quick 3 and outs getting Rodgers back on the field, or do you try to run the ball a little more and keep Rodgers off the field. Hmmm.

Reerun_KC
12-15-2011, 09:07 AM

Let's see, you either have a QB with an injured finger on his throwing hand, or a rookie. Do you have them throw the ball 40 times and risk quick 3 and outs getting Rodgers back on the field, or do you try to run the ball a little more and keep Rodgers off the field. Hmmm.

You cant be serious with this shit?

You actually think with this OL, Battle and Jones that they are going to take the pressure off who ever is the QB? You are telling me that now that Haley is gone, Jones and Battle are going to dominate the NFL... News flash buddy. Its doesnt matter who the coach is.. Battle and Jones are going to solve any issues for you...

And how is making fun of a year long issue, reverting back to Herm?

JFC the stupidity is coming out of the wood work...

htismaqe
12-15-2011, 09:07 AM
Yeah, because having a backup LT would fix everything.

We need a RIGHT TACKLE.

htismaqe
12-15-2011, 09:08 AM

What's the difference between 3 straight incomplete passes or 3 straight runs for 2 yards?

The only thing running the ball does is mercifully get the game over sooner.

Ceej
12-15-2011, 09:09 AM
Good luck getting any push vs. Raji and Co.

FringeNC
12-15-2011, 09:09 AM

Well, we are already a run-heavy team that can't get a first down regardless if we run or pass. Doesn't much matter what we do, but suggesting running more is the obvious best strategy is very simpleton.

HemiEd
12-15-2011, 09:11 AM
You cant be serious with this shit?

You actually think with this OL, Battle and Jones that they are going to take the pressure off who ever is the QB? You are telling me that now that Haley is gone, Jones and Battle are going to dominate the NFL... News flash buddy. Its doesnt matter who the coach is.. Battle and Jones are going to solve any issues for you...

And how is making fun of a year long issue, reverting back to Herm?

JFC the stupidity is coming out of the wood work...

Let me help you understand what he is saying.

Every post you make is expressing your disdain for Romeo Crennel, just like you did with Herm.

I guess by your analogy, they should just forfeit?

luv
12-15-2011, 09:12 AM
Chief Fans have to be careful not to overmicromanage the inspection of every peep out of Romeo.

Romeo has three weeks here to demonstrate something. Give him some room to breathe...

And people say I state the obvious. :p

Buehler445
12-15-2011, 09:16 AM
“I thought about Green Bay not knowing, but then I said, ‘Hey, they don’t care who our quarterback is.’ When they look at the quarterbacks on our roster, they don’t care who plays. They look at Tyler and what he’s done the past couple of weeks, and they look at Orton and know he’s got a finger (injury), and they look at a rookie. I don’t think that they’re shaking in their boots.”

- This statement gives me hope that Romeo knows a decent QB from a piece of junk and that KC only has junk - Cassel included.

Holy crap that's hilarious. Sarcasm? Coming from the coach with Pioli in the front office? Twilight Zone shit right there.

htismaqe
12-15-2011, 09:18 AM

Sure, save us all the trouble.

Reerun_KC
12-15-2011, 09:19 AM
Let me help you understand what he is saying.

Every post you make is expressing your disdain for Romeo Crennel, just like you did with Herm.

Son, let me help you here...

Crennel hasnt dont anything worth while in KC to earn the HC position.. Just like Carl and Herm... Herm didnt do anything to earn the HC position.

Same with Bill Muir as the OC.. Bill's resume as an OC in the NFL isnt something to write home about...

Why should I accept the fact that Bill is the OC because he was someones buddy?

And just so you know, if your buddy McDaniels gets hired here. Many of us wont be so easy on him either...

Frazod
12-15-2011, 09:20 AM
Run the ball more? ROFL

ROFL

McMidget up the middle for scintillating one yard gain! :whackit:

Reerun_KC
12-15-2011, 09:20 AM
McMidget up the middle for scintillating one yard gain! :whackit:

dont forget the ensuing fumble...

KC_Lee
12-15-2011, 09:22 AM
Run the ball more? ROFL

ROFL

Line up all three. Put McCluster and QB and run the option!!!

Reerun_KC
12-15-2011, 09:24 AM
Line up all three. Put McCluster and QB and run the option!!!

If we only had Tebow....

Buehler445
12-15-2011, 09:28 AM
If we only had Tebow....

Shut your whore mouth!

Radar Chief
12-15-2011, 09:32 AM
If we only had Tebow....

:# :bang:

Reerun_KC
12-15-2011, 09:36 AM
Shut your whore mouth!
http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:ls1tech.com/get/forums/images/smilies2/wave-finger.gif

Buehler445
12-15-2011, 09:42 AM
http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:ls1tech.com/get/forums/images/smilies2/wave-finger.gif

WTF dude? Shouldn't you be doing work or some shit?

Reerun_KC
12-15-2011, 09:50 AM
WTF dude? Shouldn't you be doing work or some shit?

I have outsourced my job...

htismaqe
12-15-2011, 10:42 AM
If we only had Tebow....

We have McCluster, which is like having one of Tebow's biceps!

Reerun_KC
12-15-2011, 10:46 AM
We have McCluster, which is like having one of Tebow's biceps!LMAO

I really would like to see McCluster on a team like the Saints or Packers...

Just to see how they would use him...

Buehler445
12-15-2011, 10:47 AM
I have outsourced my job...

Can you outsource your paycheck? I'll give you an account number.

Beef Supreme
12-15-2011, 10:48 AM
Javier Arenas starts at QB and we run the wildcat for 4 quarters

BossChief
12-15-2011, 11:02 AM
LMAO

Just watch how NO uses Sproles.

FringeNC
12-15-2011, 11:03 AM
Just watch how NO uses Sproles.

McCluster is shifty like Sproles, but unfortunately McCluster is not fast like Sproles, and that is his problem.

Buehler445
12-15-2011, 11:05 AM
McCluster is shifty like Sproles, but unfortunately McCluster is not fast like Sproles, and that is his problem.

Or stout. Or gets his pad level low. Or has great vision. Or holds on to the motherfucking ball.

OnTheWarpath15
12-15-2011, 11:06 AM
LMAO

They wouldn't.

Who the fuck does GB or NO take off the field to put him in?

Frazod
12-15-2011, 11:07 AM
Or stout. Or gets his pad level low. Or has great vision. Or holds on to the motherfucking ball.

Yeah, but other than that he's great. :facepalm:

HemiEd
12-15-2011, 11:10 AM
Son, let me help you here...

Crennel hasnt dont anything worth while in KC to earn the HC position.. Just like Carl and Herm... Herm didnt do anything to earn the HC position.

Same with Bill Muir as the OC.. Bill's resume as an OC in the NFL isnt something to write home about...

Why should I accept the fact that Bill is the OC because he was someones buddy?

And just so you know, if your buddy McDaniels gets hired here. Many of us wont be so easy on him either...
Son? Are you fucking kidding me? I have clean skivvies older than your punk ass.

Your tired old approach to something you don't like was directed at Crennel, Romeo Crennel, the first legitimate DC this team has had since Bill Cowher.

If you don't see the improvement, I am not sure what to say to you. This wasn't anything to do with Muir or McDaniels, both of which I detest.

But you don't see me putting up 40 posts a day repeating the same tired shit that I detest them do you?

Sofa King
12-15-2011, 11:11 AM

He also can't break wind, let alone a tackle.

HemiEd
12-15-2011, 11:13 AM
Sure, save us all the trouble.

Here we go again. I actually enjoy watching them, albeit frustrating when they play like they did last week.

Feel free to not watch and do something more worthy of your time.

Reerun_KC
12-15-2011, 11:14 AM
Son? Are you ****ing kidding me? I have clean skivvies older than your punk ass.

Your tired old approach to something you don't like was directed at Crennel, Romeo Crennel, the first legitimate DC this team has had since Bill Cowher.

If you don't see the improvement, I am not sure what to say to you. This wasn't anything to do with Muir or McDaniels, both of which I detest.

But you don't see me putting up 40 posts a day repeating the same tired shit that I detest them do you?

So you are telling me your a bitter old man?

I dont like Crennel or Haley or Pioli or Muir or Cassel, so whats your point?

Yeah the defense has improved, But to say its the best since Cowher was here is laughable...

Take your meds and relax....

Frazod
12-15-2011, 11:16 AM
Son? Are you fucking kidding me? I have clean skivvies older than your punk ass.

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Reerun_KC
12-15-2011, 11:17 AM
They wouldn't.

Who the **** does GB or NO take off the field to put him in?

My guess would be Brees or Rodgers...

Reerun_KC
12-15-2011, 11:18 AM
GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

I was going to go there, but didnt...

LMAO

HemiEd
12-15-2011, 11:18 AM
So you are telling me your a bitter old man?

I dont like Crennel or Haley or Pioli or Muir or Cassel, so whats your point?

Yeah the defense has improved, But to say its the best since Cowher was here is laughable...

Take your meds and relax....
Nope, not bitter at all, just trying to explain why that post was made to you, apparently it went over your head, or you are just being stubborn.

Who has been here as a decent DC since Cowher was here, who? Ok, so you agree there has been some improvement since Gunther left. To who do you credit that improvement, Haley?

Reerun_KC
12-15-2011, 11:23 AM
Nope, not bitter at all, just trying to explain why that post was made to you, apparently it went over your head, or you are just being stubborn.

Who has been here as a decent DC since Cowher was here, who? Ok, so you agree there has been some improvement Gunther left. To who do you credit that improvement, Haley?

Wait you said that Crennel is the first legimate DC since Cowher.. Not I...

Goober.

And I am not stubborn, I just not a big fan of going down the same path with Crennel and Pioli as we did with Carl and Herm...

HemiEd
12-15-2011, 11:27 AM

Goober.

And I am not stubborn, I just not a big fan of going down the same path with Crennel and Pioli as we did with Carl and Herm...

That is right I did, who would be better or at least in the same sentence as those two? I am waiting..... Robinson? Goonther? Dave Adolph? Who?

You agreed the defense has improved, why? Because the guy you hate drafted the guys you like, but the Coach has nothing to do with it? Please explain genius.

What path should they go down? They fired the coach you didn't like, so now what? Who should take over, or should they just quit? Forfiet?

What could they do better in your fucking eyes? What path should they go down?

Reerun_KC
12-15-2011, 11:33 AM
That is right I did, who would be better or at least in the same sentence as those two? I am waiting..... Robinson? Goonther? Dave Adolph? Who?

You agreed the defense has improved, why? Because the guy you hate drafted the guys you like, but the Coach has nothing to do with it? Please explain genius.

What path should they go down? They fired the coach you didn't like, so now what? Who should take over, or should they just quit? Forfiet?

What could they do better in your ****ing eyes? What path should they go down?

ROFL

Holy shit where is the Tylenol...

do you feel better?

Rausch
12-15-2011, 11:42 AM

Because RC is a fucking real coach.

He takes what he's given and he makes them BETTER than what they are.

What could they do better in your ****ing eyes? What path should they go down?

WIN.

SenselessChiefsFan
12-15-2011, 11:44 AM

Goober.

You mean, since Crennel is black?

HemiEd
12-15-2011, 11:52 AM
ROFL

Holy shit where is the Tylenol...

do you feel better?Its not about me, you are deflecting.

No idea what you would have them do? As I thought, as previously posted, it is your schitck or whatever that is called.

We get it, you don't like anything they are doing.

Because RC is a ****ing real coach.

He takes what he's given and he makes them BETTER than what they are.

WIN.Exactly!

For the first time in a very long time we have coaches making these guys better, and I think Crennel is the big difference on the defensive side of the ball.
I am really looking forward to watching this team on Sunday. They might just catch another gear and surprise some people.

Then again, they may just get there ass handed to them.

Halfcan
12-15-2011, 11:54 AM
THIS BY GOD THIS!!!!

And put a stop to running McCluster up the ****ing middle.

:clap: Exactly they run tiny Mcluster like he his Jim Brown-LOL!!!

htismaqe
12-15-2011, 12:00 PM
Here we go again. I actually enjoy watching them, albeit frustrating when they play like they did last week.

Feel free to not watch and do something more worthy of your time.

It was a joke.

HemiEd
12-15-2011, 12:01 PM
:clap: Exactly they run tiny Mcluster like he his Jim Brown-LOL!!!

It is just fucking maddening, hopefully that is over with. Didn't he get drafted as a slot receiver, or a poor man's Wes Welker?

HemiEd
12-15-2011, 12:03 PM
It was a joke.

cool, must have went over my head. nlm

Mr. Laz
12-15-2011, 12:04 PM
It is just ****ing maddening, hopefully that is over with. Didn't he get drafted as a slot receiver, or a poor man's Wes Welker?
Yes, He was considered a more polished receiver than Golden Tate. :banghead:

That lasted 1 season

Whomever(presumably Pioli) wanted DMC in the 2nd round should be beaten severely. Then Haley should be beaten for not knowing how to use him.

There was far more wrong with the team than Cassel. Haley didn't make the best of anything. It was a mess.

HemiEd
12-15-2011, 12:08 PM

That lasted 1 season

Whomever(presumably Pioli) wanted DMC in the 2nd round should be beaten severely. Then Haley should be beaten for not knowing how to use him.

There was far more wrong with the team than Cassel. Haley didn't make the best of anything. It was a mess.

Hopefully these things will be fixed. I doubt if all of this has been lost on Crennel.

I just loved how he said "Palko is a good team mate." LMAO

Those stupid handoffs to McCluster are just as maddening as watching Cassel.

Mama Hip Rockets
12-15-2011, 12:10 PM

And "our passing attack doesn't work right now" is synonymous with "Tyler Palko has been playing for the last month for some reason."

Hydrae
12-15-2011, 12:11 PM
I think putting McClain in as a fullback in front of Battle is about the best we can do running the ball. But I also think it would work and remove some of the problem of Richardson's inability to pass block.

htismaqe
12-15-2011, 12:12 PM

That lasted 1 season

If we had a QB that could push the ball downfield, you could use McCluster in FAR different ways. You can't run screen passes when your opponent neither respects your run NOR your intermediate/long passing game. Quite frankly, if the guy wasn't so shifty, he's have about 50 draw plays for negative yards.

Nothing works when the other team knows you can't do about 66% of what a normal NFL offense can do.

I get that you want to lay a lot of this at Haley's feet, he's certainly not blameless. But if he had called the kind of game alot of people wanted, Cassel's TD/INT ratio would be upside down and we'd still be losing.

The QB position is FAR AND AWAY the biggest issue on this team.

O.city
12-15-2011, 12:14 PM
If we had a QB that could push the ball downfield, you could use McCluster in FAR different ways. You can't run screen passes when your opponent neither respects your run NOR your intermediate/long passing game. Quite frankly, if the guy wasn't so shifty, he's have about 50 draw plays for negative yards.

Nothing works when the other team knows you can't do about 66% of what a normal NFL offense can do.

I get that you want to lay a lot of this at Haley's feet, he's certainly not blameless. But if he had called the kind of game alot of people wanted, Cassel's TD/INT ratio would be upside down and we'd still be losing.

This.

Could Stanzi be that guy that changes the franchise forever and energizes this town?:hmmm:

Frosty
12-15-2011, 12:19 PM
I think putting McClain in as a fullback in front of Battle is about the best we can do running the ball. But I also think it would work and remove some of the problem of Richardson's inability to pass block.

I would like to see what would happen if they actually left a RB in longer than one play in a row. None of these guys are great but they have also never been given a chance to get into the flow of the game.

luv
12-15-2011, 12:24 PM
Haven't read too much this morning. Anyone know who he's going to start Sunday?

HemiEd
12-15-2011, 12:42 PM
Haven't read too much this morning. Anyone know who he's going to start Sunday?

Orton if his finger can handle it, if not it will be Stanzi.

Radar Chief
12-15-2011, 12:54 PM

Nice. :clap:
I’m sure most remember how the Chiefs defense played Chicago. In that game we got a glimpse of the Chiefs D doing to the Chicago O what opposing teams have been doing to the Chiefs O all year. That is, crowding the line to take away running lanes and disguise the blitz and daring the offense to beat you on the QB’s arm. The Chiefs can’t do that, everyone knows it, so we should expect to see more of the same until they prove they can get the ball down the field.

bevischief
12-15-2011, 01:02 PM
Orton if his finger can handle it, if not it will be Stanzi.

As long as no one pulls his finger...

WhiteWhale
12-15-2011, 01:04 PM

No, that's just one thing. Not even the big one.

Sproles has great strength in his core and lower body. He can fight through tackles.

McCluster can't shake off a 170 pound cornerback in the open field.

He also has the most ineffective spin move I've ever seen on an 'elusive' player.

whoman69
12-15-2011, 01:14 PM

Sproles has great strength in his core and lower body. He can fight through tackles.

He also has the most ineffective spin move I've ever seen on an 'elusive' player.

I'm hoping a third season with KC will elude him.

WhiteWhale
12-15-2011, 01:16 PM
I'm hoping a third season with KC will elude him.

Well, if it makes you feel any better Dante Hall was far more worthless in his first two seasons, but he proved to have value as a returner and gadget player.

I mean I was strongly in the "This guy sucks, cut him tomorrow" camp with Hall until he started scoring TD's.

Reerun_KC
12-15-2011, 01:18 PM
Its not about me, you are deflecting.

No idea what you would have them do? As I thought, as previously posted, it is your schitck or whatever that is called.

We get it, you don't like anything they are doing.

You are right, I havent liked anything they are doing this whole year...

Glad we are on the same page...

FAX
12-15-2011, 01:19 PM

ROFL

It's so true. His "spin move" involves twirling in one geographic location thus allowing the defender to clock his ass from any direction.

FAX

Reerun_KC
It is just ****ing maddening, hopefully that is over with. Didn't he get drafted as a slot receiver, or a poor man's Wes Welker?

I think they want him to fill the role of Christian Okoye...

But yes, its fucking stupid to say the least... :banghead:

NJChiefsFan
Well, if it makes you feel any better Dante Hall was far more worthless in his first two seasons, but he proved to have value as a returner and gadget player.

I mean I was strongly in the "This guy sucks, cut him tomorrow" camp with Hall until he started scoring TD's.

I think when you have Charles back and maybe, maybe, an up and coming QB, McCluster won't look so bad. If you can stretch the field, and with Charles in only use him a little bit, it might make him more effective or at the very least he won't be killing drives with only a few touches.

Frosty
12-15-2011, 01:21 PM
ROFL

It's so true. His "spin move" involves twirling in one geographic location thus allowing the defender to clock his ass and knock the ball out from any direction.

FAX

Added to your post, Mr. FAX

:#

BigRichard
12-15-2011, 01:28 PM
Why the fuck would they run the ball more? We have all the same people that couldn't run the ball before so I don't see that changing. At least with a new QB in we have a chance at maybe being able to pass the ball. JFC, we have three top notch receivers and a new QB that could be fairly good. Yes, lets run the ball for 1.5 yards every god damn play. Morons.

Chief Faithful
12-15-2011, 01:28 PM

:clap: Exactly why I say I liked Haley until Palko. All anyone had to do was watch the way defenses packed the middle of the field and linebackers took short drops. They knew the Chiefs could not hit a downfield pass on either third side of the field. No way a team can compete offensively when the offense is confinded to 1/3 of the field.

HemiEd
12-15-2011, 01:33 PM
I think they want him to fill the role of Christian Okoye...

But yes, its ****ing stupid to say the least... :banghead:

I don't think the guy has any business being behind the line of scrimmage for any reason, but what do I know? He was listed as a slow WR in college.

He can't block a rushing CB when they are head up, let alone a DE when he has a head of steam.

To me, he is about the worst use of a draft pick they have made. Wasn't that the pick that was compensation for Tony G. or was that the Arenas pick?

Buehler445
12-15-2011, 01:34 PM
I see Reerun has the shit stirred up nicely. Has a nice boil going with the turds and everything.

Reerun_KC
12-15-2011, 01:36 PM
I see Reerun has the shit stirred up nicely. Has a nice boil going with the turds and everything.

Fucker!

Dont give away my secrets....

Buehler445
12-15-2011, 01:38 PM
Fucker!

Dont give away my secrets....

Sorry dude. I'll quit when I start receiving your outsourced paychecks.

Reerun_KC
12-15-2011, 02:07 PM
Sorry dude. I'll quit when I start receiving your outsourced paychecks.

:cuss:

The Hell I say... Tell you what, when we sell this thing I will take you and Mrs Buehler445 to the Caymans for a week.. All expenses paid.

Deal?

FAX
12-15-2011, 02:07 PM
Somebody needs to show Romeo the Packers' list of 10 things right away.

FAX

Sofa King
12-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Somebody needs to show Romeo the Packers' list of 10 things right away.

FAX

If Romeo can stop them from the whole "show up" thing, i think we stand a 20/20 chance of winning then.

The Iron Chief
12-15-2011, 02:52 PM
As long as it "doesnt" go as follows I'll consider it a good change..

1st down and 10, 3 yrd rush up the middle mighty midget.
2nd down and 7, 2 yrd rush to the left Thomas jones.
3rd down and 5, 4 yrd catch Bowe bobbled but somehow held on. pass was short.
4th down and 1, Haley takes a chance in enemy territory and goes for it, -2 yrd run up the middle by the mighty midget.
At least I know for sure the 4th down play cant happen...er most likely wont happen.

htismaqe
12-15-2011, 02:56 PM
As long as it "doesnt" go as follows I'll consider it a good change..

3rd down and 5, 4 yrd catch Bowe bobbled but somehow held on. pass was short.
4th down and 1, Haley takes a chance in enemy territory and goes for it, -2 yrd run up the middle by the mighty midget.
At least I know for sure the 4th down play cant happen.

Even when Romeo already said it's going to be:

3rd down and 5, 2 yrd rush to the left Thomas jones.
4th down and 3, punt

The Iron Chief
12-15-2011, 03:11 PM

4th down and 3, punt

Ugh your right I havent read all the threads/posts the last day or so .. now looking back.. were going to run more? Yippie Yahooie..sigh

In addition to benching quarterback Tyler Palko, Crennel said the Chiefs might run the ball more often than they had during their first 13 games.

So were going Tbowe

jd1020
12-15-2011, 03:13 PM

4th down and 3, punt

At least is wont be in the hurry up and we'll have kept Rodgers off the field for at least 2 minutes.

DaWolf
12-15-2011, 03:39 PM
Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Lerner is determined to get his next round of hirings right. He feels responsible for the failures of Savage and Crennel, who were both new to their positions when they were hired in 2005. He doesn't consider the past four years a waste and feels the Browns can attract talent despite their troubles.

"I would like to think we are a more compelling organization to come be a part of than we were four years ago," he said.

Crennel went 24-40 in four seasons with the Browns, who entered 2008 with huge expectations but collapsed amid injuries to quarterbacks Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson; dropped passes by wide receiver Braylon Edwards; and uneven play on offense and defense. Cleveland didn't score an offensive touchdown while losing its last six games.

"This has been a crazy year, starting with the injuries," said Pro Bowl tackle Joe Thomas. "It seems like every bit of adversity you could possibly have happened to us. It felt like it was one thing after the other."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3797518

Kinda ironic that Lerner's first choice to take over GM duties after Cowher turned him down was... Scott Pioli...

Frosty
12-15-2011, 03:46 PM
Kinda ironic that Lerner's first choice to take over GM duties after Cowher turned him down was... Scott Pioli...

Man, if only....

Buehler445
12-15-2011, 03:50 PM
:cuss:

The Hell I say... Tell you what, when we sell this thing I will take you and Mrs Buehler445 to the Caymans for a week.. All expenses paid.

Deal?

Fuggin deal!

WhiteWhale
12-15-2011, 03:53 PM
Does this sound familiar to anyone?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3797518

I remember the media kept painting Cleveland's GM job as the perfect situation for every GM.

Which was amusing because it was such ridiculous bullshit.

RealSNR
12-15-2011, 04:36 PM
Wait, is Jackie Battle injured?