PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Is there anyway Kyle Orton

Katie
12-18-2011, 08:07 AM
has any chemistry with this offense? I mean, what do these guys think of him?

I just wonder if he can pull these guys together and lead them enough to make them competitive. Is this quarterback change going to give them a spark?

Lots of questions...

Pasta Little Brioni
12-18-2011, 08:10 AM
He at least belongs in the NFL....unlike the guy that started the last couple of games. He'll make use of those recievers.

BoneKrusher
12-18-2011, 08:14 AM
He at least belongs in the NFL....unlike the guy that started the last couple of games. He'll make use of those recievers.

this pretty much how i see it as well.
after Marshall left Denver he didnt have much at WR.

Garcia Bronco
12-18-2011, 08:16 AM
this pretty much how i see it as well.
after Marshall left Denver he didnt have much at WR.

Ahhh Brandon Lloyd led the league last year.

BoneKrusher
12-18-2011, 08:18 AM
Ahhh Brandon Lloyd led the league last year.

how soon i forgot, he was a stud.

My Bad.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-18-2011, 08:19 AM
I mean hell. SlowMo says the guy is smart, accurate, can make all the throws, and is one of the Top 10 QB's in the league. The pickup was a STEAL!!!

Reerun_KC
12-18-2011, 09:57 AM
ROFL

NO HE DOESNT and no he wont. Out best hope is he get hurts and fast.

hometeam
12-18-2011, 10:00 AM
Orton doesnt belong in the NFL? He led a team to the superbowl, he went on a record breaking pace last year. Several of the last few years he made Wrs SHINE that havent done shit anywhere else.

Oh, and he can get the ball down the field more than 5 yards.

Lonewolf Ed
12-18-2011, 10:02 AM
Orton doesnt belong in the NFL? He led a team to the superbowl, he went on a record breaking pace last year. Several of the last few years he made Wrs SHINE that havent done shit anywhere else.

You misread the post.

Reerun_KC
12-18-2011, 10:02 AM

Oh, and he can get the ball down the field more than 5 yards.not gonna happen.

BigMeatballDave
12-18-2011, 10:08 AM
Funny how Reerun trashes Orton when he used to hang from Cassel's junk.

Orton > Cassel

Pasta Little Brioni
12-18-2011, 10:11 AM
ROFL

Yes he does. He's an average starter in the league and will get the ball to Bowe. We want better, but that doesn't mean he's a UFL castoff either.

Reerun_KC
12-18-2011, 10:11 AM
Funny how Reerun trashes Orton when he used to hang from Cassel's junk.

Orton > Cassel

Funny how a slight up grade from Cassel and you guys want a long term contract so you can protect your 9-7 records.

1st qb > orton.

I hope you don't get your wish. How does Ortons ballsack taste.

hometeam
12-18-2011, 10:12 AM
Whats not gonna happen? Im in no way pretending orton is our guy in the long run, but shit, after what we are used to, im willing to think positively about ANYTHING other than captain dink and captain dunk.

Reerun_KC
12-18-2011, 10:12 AM
Yes he does. He's an average starter in the league and will get the ball to Bowe. We want better, but that doesn't mean he's a UFL castoff either.

There you go. Clamouring for the average starter. orton does nothing for this franchise today tomorrow or the next 3-5 years.

BigMeatballDave
12-18-2011, 10:14 AM
Funny how a slight up grade from Cassel and you guys want a long term contract so you can protect your 9-7 records.

1st qb > orton.

You -----> Delusional

Pasta Little Brioni
12-18-2011, 10:15 AM
There you go. Clamouring for the average starter. orton does nothing for this franchise today tomorrow or the next 3-5 years.

Huh? All I'm saying is that he belongs in the NFL. Nothing more. Hell, I'd rather see Stanzi out there, but it is what it is. Granpa's cough syrup is not the breakfast of champions.

Reerun_KC
12-18-2011, 10:16 AM
You -----> Delusional
You -------->true fan.

BoneKrusher
12-18-2011, 10:17 AM

i dont think it'll be too awful to give Orton a couple games, hell we wasted 3 years on Captain Checkdown.

Extra Point
12-18-2011, 10:19 AM
He's no Todd Collins. What does that say?

Slainte
12-18-2011, 10:24 AM
Don't think it's gonna happen but you can never tell. I remember in 2000 or so when the unbeatable, unstoppable Rams (The greatest show on turf. What were they? 7-0? 8-0?) rolled into KC and promptly rolled their asses right back out of town with a 54-34 loss.

You never know.

BigMeatballDave
12-18-2011, 10:30 AM
You -------->true fan.

LMAO okay

You are more true fan than most of us.

I don't understand how me thinking Orton is better than Cassel makes me a true fan.

Reerun_KC
12-18-2011, 10:31 AM
Huh? All I'm saying is that he belongs in the NFL. Nothing more. Hell, I'd rather see Stanzi out there, but it is what it is. Granpa's cough syrup is not the breakfast of champions.

It is what it is? Doesn't make it right.

BoneKrusher
12-18-2011, 10:31 AM
Don't think it's gonna happen but you can never tell. I remember in 2000 or so when the unbeatable, unstoppable Rams (The greatest show on turf. What were they? 7-0? 8-0?) rolled into KC and promptly rolled their asses right back out of town with a 54-34 loss.

You never know.

i agree.

with a QB (Orton or Stanzi) than can throw the ball down the field,
we're going into this game with a shot, (we didnt have that till now)

Reerun_KC
12-18-2011, 10:33 AM
LMAO okay

You are more true fan than most of us.

I don't understand how me thinking Orton is better than Cassel makes me a true fan.

I don't understandme not supporting orton as the future of this franchise is delusional. And you are twice the true fan I wish I could be.

BigMeatballDave
12-18-2011, 10:36 AM
I don't understandme not supporting orton as the future of this franchise is delusional. And you are twice the true fan I wish I could be.

Your new pseudoDrafterbater persona isn't gonna fly...

Reerun_KC
12-18-2011, 10:38 AM
Your new pseudoDrafterbater persona isn't gonna fly...

Your quest for mediocrity isn't either. So I guess we r even.

okcchief
12-18-2011, 10:42 AM

You are delusional. No one is saying Orton is the future of the franchise. Everyone is saying he is better than Cassel. Everyone wants us to draft a QB and if they decide to keep Orton around for a few years instead of Cassel fucking great. Most just want to see Orton look good to make sure we never see Cassel again.

Discuss Thrower
12-18-2011, 10:43 AM
I'll be amazed if he's positive on TD/INT ratio.

BigMeatballDave
12-18-2011, 10:44 AM
Your quest for mediocrity isn't either. So I guess we r even.

LMAO read post #28

Okie_Apparition
12-18-2011, 10:51 AM
Reerun needs a script for some medical marijuana

BigMeatballDave
12-18-2011, 10:53 AM
Reerun needs a script for some medical marijuana

I think he traded it for some crack

-King-
12-18-2011, 10:54 AM
What the hell has gotten into Reerun_KC lately? Is this what he was like during his legendary Herm vendetta years I've heard about?
Posted via Mobile Device

BigMeatballDave
12-18-2011, 10:58 AM
What the hell has gotten into Reerun_KC lately? Is this what he was like during his legendary Herm vendetta years I've heard about?
Posted via Mobile Device

Post-traumatic from Cassel ballwashing

Okie_Apparition
12-18-2011, 11:11 AM
The Chiefs have won every game Orton has played in as a Chief

Reerun_KC
12-18-2011, 11:17 AM
I think he traded it for some crack
LOL. Mad I wont jump on the orton is the best bandwagon?

Reerun_KC
12-18-2011, 11:19 AM
You are delusional. No one is saying Orton is the future of the franchise. Everyone is saying he is better than Cassel. Everyone wants us to draft a QB and if they decide to keep Orton around for a few years instead of Cassel ****ing great. Most just want to see Orton look good to make sure we never see Cassel again.

Clamouring for orton is just as bad as supporting Cassel.

Bane
12-18-2011, 11:20 AM
LOL @ This thread.Aborton still fucking sucks.We're better off with Mark Bradley @ QB.

-King-
12-18-2011, 11:22 AM

What the fuck are you reading that even halfway implies that anyone thinks Orton is a long term answer or a great qb?
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
12-18-2011, 11:22 AM
Post-traumatic from Cassel ballwashing
Suffering form some pre natal true fan syndromes?
Morning sickness is strong with this one.

BigMeatballDave
12-18-2011, 11:23 AM

LOL WUT

Reerun_KC
12-18-2011, 11:25 AM
LOLA WUT
Keep accusing me of supporting Cassel and I will conitinue to accuse you of want orton as a long term solution. I can take bullshit facts too and try to make the real.
I am just playing along.

BigMeatballDave
12-18-2011, 11:26 AM
What the fuck are you reading that even halfway implies that anyone thinks Orton is a long term answer or a great qb?
Posted via Mobile Device

Who knows? He makes Smed seem coherent.

Reerun_KC
12-18-2011, 11:27 AM
What the **** are you reading that even halfway implies that anyone thinks Orton is a long term answer or a great qb?
Posted via Mobile Device

Ask Dave.

BigMeatballDave
12-18-2011, 11:27 AM
Keep accusing me of supporting Cassel and I will conitinue to accuse you of want orton as a long term solution. I can take bullshit facts too and try to make the real.
I am just playing along.

Admitting you have problem is the 1st step to recovery...

Reerun_KC
12-18-2011, 11:30 AM
Admitting you have problem is the 1st step to recovery...

I sure hope you can get help. Creating grand delusions and running with them as fact is quite disturbing. Best of luck buddy.

BigMeatballDave
12-18-2011, 11:31 AM
Reerun is a selective reader.

Had he read any of my previous posts, he'd know I'd prefer to see Stanzi starting.

Reerun_KC
12-18-2011, 11:32 AM
Reerun is a selective reader.

Had he read any of my previous posts, he'd know I'd prefer to see Stanzi starting.

Dave portraying as fact that reerun supports Cassel. Silly boy.

BigMeatballDave
12-18-2011, 11:33 AM
I sure hope you can get help. Creating grand delusions and running with them as fact is quite disturbing. Best of luck buddy.

Grand delusions?

I forgot hindsight is 50/50...

petegz28
12-18-2011, 11:34 AM
Orton looked good last year until the league figured out Denver had 0 running game and 0 defense. He actually executed that pass-happy system pretty good. Do I want him as the future starter? No. Does he belong in the NFL? Yes, at some capacity. I'd definitely take him for a backup.

R8RFAN
12-18-2011, 11:35 AM
This team has the best shot to win with Orton on any given Sunday but his first start against GB is not ideal...

You guys will probably be blown out like my Raiders did but don't feel bad, I think they are the best overall team I have ever seen.

Reerun_KC
12-18-2011, 11:38 AM
Grand delusions?

I forgot hindsight is 50/50...

You're right it works both ways. Well done buddy.

petegz28
12-18-2011, 11:38 AM
This team has the best shot to win with Orton on any given Sunday but his first start against GB is not ideal...

You guys will probably be blown out like my Raiders did but don't feel bad, I think they are the best overall team I have ever seen.

Yeah but we are going against at GB that really has nothing of note at stake except a 16-0 season.

okcchief
12-18-2011, 11:42 AM
I am just playing along.

Who has said Orton is a long term solution? JFC! Are you having an argument with your other personality?

Reerun_KC
12-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Who has said Orton is a long term solution? JFC! Are you having an argument with your other personality?

:facepalm: just like a women to come in at the end of an arguement and start yelling at someone.

R8RFAN
12-18-2011, 12:04 PM
Yeah but we are going against at GB that really has nothing of note at stake except a 16-0 season.

They are playing for homefield throughout today... They were totally stomping us and they keep Rodgers in...

milkman
12-18-2011, 12:13 PM

That was Rex Grossman that led the Bears to SB.

No one is clamouring for an average starter.

Recognizing that a turd is shinier than another turd is simply recognizing facts.

Posted via Mobile Device

Nothing has happened to Reerun.
He's always been a hypocritical dumbass.

They have a guy playing QB at a higher level than any that I've ever seen, but the overall team isn't great.

Their run game is below average, and their defense is not playing very good.

They are winning because no one can stop Rodgers, the only QBs that might be able to match Rodgers score for score are Tom Brady and Drew Brees.

splatbass
12-18-2011, 12:14 PM

This site truly is in bizarro world when being a fan of your team and hoping they win is considered a bad thing and gets you insulted.

I am a true fan, and I am proud of it.

Hammock Parties
12-18-2011, 01:23 PM
14/19 for 152 yards.

Best half by a Chiefs QB since Cassel against Indy.

Slainte
12-18-2011, 03:09 PM

You never know.

POINT

ReynardMuldrake
12-18-2011, 08:49 PM
He at least belongs in the NFL....unlike the guy that started the last couple of games. He'll make use of those recievers.ROFL

Oh, and he can get the ball down the field more than 5 yards.not gonna happen.

1st qb > orton.

Clamouring for orton is just as bad as supporting Cassel.

BUMP for posterity.

threebag
12-18-2011, 09:14 PM
ROFL

SenselessChiefsFan?