PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Season ticket holders - have you been asked to buy playoff tickets?

wazu
12-22-2011, 11:06 PM
Seems like a lot of years the Chiefs have been mathematically out of the picture for the division, but because of some long-shot wildcard possibility they go ahead and sell playoff tickets to season ticket holders. This year we have a very realistic scenario in which the Chiefs could be hosting a playoff game in the wildcard round, but I never received anything about it. Well, actually more confusing, I did receive something but it was an invoice for my 2012 tickets asking me to go ahead and pay the whole balance.

Anybody know what is going on with this?

Raiderhater58
12-22-2011, 11:42 PM
I received a renewal for season tickets as well but no play offs. If the Bills win this weekend and we win then they will probably send that stuff out.

12-22-2011, 11:43 PM
Yeah, most likely they are just waiting to see what happens Saturday.

ChiefsCountry
12-22-2011, 11:48 PM
Nope.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buck
12-23-2011, 01:18 AM
Well the Chargers sent me a playoff bill before the Ravens game when we were 6-7.

teedubya
12-23-2011, 01:21 AM
Well the Chargers sent me a playoff billbefore the Ravens game when we were 6-7.

LMAO

Bugeater
12-23-2011, 01:25 AM
Sure Clark, I'm sure all the STHs will be happy to send you their money now so you can rake in another few hundred thousand dollars in interest. Never mind the shitty product you're putting on the field, you just worry about how you can squeeze the fans for every cent possible. Greedy fucking POS.

12-23-2011, 01:39 AM
Sure Clark, I'm sure all the STHs will be happy to send you their money now so you can rake in another few hundred thousand dollars in interest. Never mind the shitty product you're putting on the field, you just worry about how you can squeeze the fans for every cent possible. Greedy ****ing POS.

easy now. He hasn't done it..... yet.

chiefqueen
12-23-2011, 05:43 AM
One of Santa elves told me that if the Chiefs win & Denver loses tomorrow Santa (aka Clark Hunt) will send a mass email to season tix holders Sat. evening re playoff tix.

OK, OK I called the Chiefs Wed, b/c I thought I had missed the deadline.

Old Dog
12-23-2011, 08:20 AM
If my memory serves me correctly, The NFL has to authorize teams to sell playoff tickets. I assume that they haven't given the Chiefs the green light yet, because you know that they would be all over it to scrape a few more dollars in interest out of our pockets.

gblowfish
12-23-2011, 10:25 AM
Obligatory Jim Mora Blast:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U7fjDS0jKiE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>