PDA

View Full Version : News Tim Tebow

RealSNR
12-23-2011, 03:08 PM
There hasn't been THIS much talk about a white Bronco since OJ!

Bowser
12-23-2011, 03:09 PM
You forgot the "amirite" part.

Chiefaholic
12-23-2011, 03:13 PM
You know behind the scenes that members of the Bronco defense can't stand TeBLOW getting credit for winning the games they have. They have several good players on defense, but Von Miller is a freakin beast. I'd love to have him playing opposite Hali.

RealSNR
12-23-2011, 03:18 PM
You forgot the "amirite" part.LOL

listopencil
12-23-2011, 03:20 PM
The Tebowization of Chiefs Planet continues.

RealSNR
12-23-2011, 03:30 PM
How many Tim Tebows does it take to change a lightbulb?

Two. One Tim Tebow to screw in the lightbulb and one Tim Tebow to circumcise little boys from 3rd world countries

Reerun_KC
12-23-2011, 03:34 PM

Pretty much. Cpers obsession is beyond creepy.

RealSNR
12-23-2011, 03:47 PM
Pretty much. Cpers obsession is beyond creepy.You clearly were rooting for OJ back in the 90s.

I mean, it's okay. He didn't do it, after all.

Pants
12-23-2011, 03:52 PM

OJ SIMPSON LOVER!

whoman69
12-23-2011, 05:32 PM
When I watch ESPN talk shows in the morning I know they are going to have at least 50% of the time talking about Tebow.

panelist: Tebow throws like a girl
skip: no he's the greatest evah
panelist: no he's not
skip: yes he is
panelist: so are the Broncos going to win
skip: i wouldn't go that far

colin: Tebow has a great collection of players around him who are making him look good

other shows: Tebow is making due throwing to a 12 year old girl with a limp and a blind lepper

Rams Fan
12-23-2011, 05:38 PM

Pfft. You think that all Tebow does is win? No, that's what John Skelton does.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-23-2011, 05:42 PM

We see a turd and call it over and over again....Much like you did with Herm.

BoneKrusher
12-23-2011, 05:44 PM
Von Miller is a freakin beast. I'd love to have him playing opposite Hali.

you know it man.
he should have been a Chief, Derrick was his idol.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-23-2011, 05:50 PM
you know it man.
he should have been a Chief, Derrick was his idol.

It wouldn't be fair if he played oppsite a legit elite pass rusher

Molitoth
12-23-2011, 05:56 PM
I'm pretty much done with anything sports talk radio/tv until Tebow is assassinated.

I'm just so f*cking sick of it.

BoneKrusher
12-23-2011, 05:57 PM
It wouldn't be fair if he played oppsite a legit elite pass rusher

The NFL would have to renew their old 90's add "The Load in this QB's Pants was brought to you by" Hali and Miller in their new Crosstrainers. ;)

Quesadilla Joe
12-23-2011, 06:00 PM
You know behind the scenes that members of the Bronco defense can't stand TeBLOW getting credit for winning the games they have. They have several good players on defense, but Von Miller is a freakin beast. I'd love to have him playing opposite Hali.

The Broncos are a very strong Christian team. It's not just Tebow. The emphasis is his religious beliefs. But Brian Dawkins is just as faith-based as Tebow. Elvis Dumervil. Britton Colquitt. Willis McGahee. Demaryius Thomas made it clear when he was drafted about his religious commitment.

I would guess that 60 percent to 70 percent of the players, if not more, reflect America's core belief in God. This is not a religious discussion. This is just statement of fact. The players judge Tebow on his play as a quarterback, his leadership qualities, his personality and as a person and, even, his religious beliefs. One player told me that when a player needs help in his charity work, Tebow is his go-to guy, and Tebow always helps in some way.

The players see that every game Tebow hosts a kid who has a devastating disease. You don't think that doesn't affect them? They see how positive he is. He doesn't rip anybody. He's a guy who supports everyone around him. He reminds them all the time of how they can win the game in the fourth quarter. He inspired them in a speech the night before a game. They see how hard he works before, during and after practice.

The players like Tebow; they are inspired by him; they want to play with him; they've witnessed what he can accomplish.

The defensive players like Tebow because they're off the field for longer periods of time (look at where the Broncos are among leaders in time of possession since Tebow took over).

Special team players have told me they love Tebow. The younger players especially like him because they've either come into the league with him, practiced with him (as backups) or because they want to be part of a winning team. Champ Bailey wants to be in the playoffs again. You think he and Brian Dawkins aren't loving Tebow for what's happening? The Tebow-haters have to find something new because he's proving he can play, he can win and he can get the Broncos to the playoffs. So they go for the players don't like playing with it. Malarkey.

I've talked to enough players to know, unlike radio fools, that this is a close-knit team now, a team that was in disarray at the beginning of the season. As I've written, they got rid of the only anti-Tebow player — Brandon Lloyd

http://www.denverpost.com/woodysmailbag/ci_19595911

Bowser
12-23-2011, 06:33 PM
And on the seventh day, no fucks were giventh.

DuhChiefs
12-23-2011, 06:56 PM
I think Matt Prater should be what people are talking about... He wins the games -_-.

LiveSteam
12-23-2011, 06:58 PM
And on the seventh day, no fucks were giventh.

LMAO