PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Inside the NFL - Chiefs vs Packers

Hammock Parties
12-23-2011, 11:44 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n-AYmn65fVw?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for a whole 30 seconds, Showtime.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld4xxzZ8WU1qfu4tho1_400.jpg

Caseyguyrr
12-23-2011, 11:46 PM
inside the NFL sucks since it left HBO

I'm just curious, what exactly do those idiot hosts talk about for an entire hour if theyre not showing highlights

Bowser
Ha, yeah, I thought the same thing. That was pretty damned fast for a shit team knocking off the last unbeaten team.

jd1020
I thought it was pretty hilarious that a 13-0 team just lost its first game of the season and every single sports radio/tv show led off with Tebow vs Brady.

KCrockaholic
lols

Caseyguyrr
12-23-2011, 11:48 PM
I thought it was pretty hilarious that a 13-0 team just lost its first game of the season and every single sports radio/tv show led off with Tebow vs Brady.

not to mention 2 SI covers in 2 months

-King-
12-24-2011, 12:04 AM
Everytime I see that last clip I die laughing. That guy is just sitting there with his hand up and no one high fives him ROFL. Saw it during the game and laughed my ass off.

threebag
12-24-2011, 12:20 AM
That shit was weak.

jd1020
12-24-2011, 12:22 AM
Everytime I see that last clip I die laughing. That guy is just sitting there with his hand up and no one high fives him ROFL. Saw it during the game and laughed my ass off.

His high five was directed to a packers fan who whiffed, just like his team.

kcxiv
12-24-2011, 12:34 AM
haha, we get no credit. Same shit happend on playbook. we got a little props, but nothing special.

If the team would have beat our ass, it would have been a long ass segment lol

TimeForWasp
12-24-2011, 01:09 AM
Rodgers says " We didn't throw well, We didn't catch well, we didn't play well and on a side not says " gotta give them credit"

Titty Meat
12-24-2011, 02:33 AM
Showtime sucks ass anyway

Agent V
12-24-2011, 04:28 AM
I remember this show once LEFT OUT a close Chiefs/Raiders game but spend about 5 or 6 minutes on a highlight of the McNabb/Owens Eagles beating the piss out of the Texans. I think that's around when I stopped watching.

12-24-2011, 06:08 AM
Come on guys. We all knew beating the best team in football wasn't going to get us any real press. We're the fucking Chiefs.

Hell, even when they did talk about the game, it was about the things that Green Bay did to adjust to how we were shutting them down rather than how we were shutting them down.

Caseyguyrr
12-24-2011, 06:23 AM
Come on guys. We all knew beating the best team in football wasn't going to get us any real press. We're the ****ing Chiefs.

Hell, even when they did talk about the game, it was about the things that Green Bay did to adjust to how we were shutting them down rather than how we were shutting them down.

im surprised ESPN and the NFL recognized this as a game, with as little credit were being given

hometeam
12-24-2011, 08:01 AM
Its like that most weeks. Chiefs have been shunned by media ever since I can remember.

J Diddy
12-24-2011, 09:11 AM
I remember this show once LEFT OUT a close Chiefs/Raiders game but spend about 5 or 6 minutes on a highlight of the McNabb/Owens Eagles beating the piss out of the Texans. I think that's around when I stopped watching.

I haven't watched this show since they get rid of Lenny when it was on HBO.

TBH, didn't really care for it then but at least Lenny represented the Chiefs.

Sofa King
12-24-2011, 09:46 AM

LMAO

Someone tried but whiffed. Pretty hilarious.

QuikSsurfer
12-24-2011, 09:50 AM

lol -- you expected the Packers fan to high five him? He was just being a dick.. Prettah funny though.

milkman
12-24-2011, 09:59 AM
I haven't watched this show since they get rid of Lenny when it was on HBO.

TBH, didn't really care for it then but at least Lenny represented the Chiefs.

In it's early years when the show was just Lenny and Nick Bounicanti(sp), it was the best highlight show around.

Lenny and Nick spent about 20 seconds between highlights talking about what they saw, then set up the next game highlight segment.

Then they started adding additional people and features, and it went straight to the shitter.

Okie_Apparition
12-24-2011, 09:59 AM
It's an infomercial for NFL Apparel & merchandise
Don't need to slow the sale of Clay Matthews Fatheads

okcchief
12-24-2011, 10:14 AM
When I was young Inside the NFL would be the first time you would see highlights of some of the games. Same goes for Halftime Highlights on Monday Night Football. Now the abundance of highlights, Sunday ticket, Redzone, etc they offer nothing. The hosts have always blown. Sorry, Len Dawson fans he sucks as an analyst.

jjjayb
12-24-2011, 10:49 AM
That highlight of Orton throwing the ball shows perfectly the difference in our offense. How many receivers did he look at before he threw the ball? You rarely see that from Cassel.