PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs On the bright side...

teedubya
12-24-2011, 07:57 PM
We get a last place schedule next year. LMAO

Bump
12-24-2011, 08:02 PM
if we keep Orton, Bowe and Carr we are going to fuck shit up next year!

ChiefsCountry
12-24-2011, 08:04 PM
You mean we get the Colts and Bills.

NJChiefsFan
12-24-2011, 09:03 PM
You mean we get the Colts and Bills.

Yeah doesn't really do much. After the hype of the insane schedule we were going to face this year, and how those teams ended up being at the time we played them, I think we can all learn to not over-react to such things in the future.

Bane
12-24-2011, 09:04 PM
If we win 10 games next year we're frauds /GoTroll

kcxiv
12-24-2011, 09:35 PM
The Bright side for me is that its Basketball season tomorrow and at least my basketball team will be competitive. lol

Football is pretty much turned off now.

Caseyguyrr
12-24-2011, 09:36 PM
The Bright side for me is that its Basketball season tomorrow and at least my basketball team will be competitive. lol

is there really a clippers fan?

kcxiv
12-24-2011, 09:47 PM

i dont know any clippers fans.

KCDC
12-24-2011, 10:13 PM
The real bright side is as follows:

1) Orton, though not great, has shown what this team can accomplish with an average QB. He's better than Cassel and a HoFer compared to Palko. He gives us some hope that when our regulars return next year that (if we develop a young QB) we can have expectations for playoffs next year.

2) If we had won out and made it into the playoffs, we do not have the talent to have advanced, so it is just as well. At least it was not a blow out. It was a down-to-the-wire exciting finish in overtime.

3) We will pick ahead of every other team in the division in the upcoming draft.

4) we get a light schedule for next year.

5) Romeo promises to be a better head coach than Haley. Though not as creative, he's not as arrogant and blind as Haley.

6) The performance of Orton, a cast off QB, should help dispel the love affair Pioli has for Cassel.

7) I think we will get a new offensive coordinator, a real one (as opposed to a shill that was a thinly-veiled excuse for Haley to call the majority of the plays himself). Having a real OC should help the offense, just like having a QB that can throw the ball to all our receivers will be a plus.

8) Pioli, who has been accused of arrogance as well, should eat a bit of humble pie when he sees that he is responsible for some of the failure of the franchise this year. Maybe that will allow him to open up to more diverse viewpoints in the organization.

9) Most of us predicted a 6-10 or 7-9 finish anyway (based on the schedule), so the year was not a major disappointment in that regard. It might have been better to go 2-13 and get Andrew Luck (who would give us the greatest hope for a SB in our lifetime), but we have too good of a team to suck that badly.

Spott
12-24-2011, 10:20 PM
i dont know any clippers fans.

We used to have a Clippers fan on the old KC Star board and in the early days of CP. IIRC, he went by Jmart.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-24-2011, 10:23 PM
pitchers and catchers report soon.

Shogun
12-24-2011, 10:28 PM
pitchers and catchers report soon.

in b4 gay joke.....

http://bloodyfists.net/forums/images/smilies/doit.gif

kcxiv
12-24-2011, 10:36 PM
We used to have a Clippers fan on the old KC Star board and in the early days of CP. IIRC, he went by Jmart.

Im sure there is a few out there, they are like the Chiefs of basketball. Shit may chance for them though, so maybe there is hope? haha

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-24-2011, 10:36 PM
So you're sayin there's a chance...

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-24-2011, 10:38 PM
in b4 gay joke.....

When the Royals win the division next year we'll see who all the jokers are.

;)

Pasta Little Brioni
12-24-2011, 11:57 PM
Yeah doesn't really do much. After the hype of the insane schedule we were going to face this year, and how those teams ended up being at the time we played them, I think we can all learn to not over-react to such things in the future.

Yep, several of us were saying this before the season when it was OMG ITS TEH MURDERS ROW

cdcox
12-25-2011, 12:10 AM
Chiefs could still finish 3rd in the division.

ShowtimeSBMVP
12-25-2011, 12:15 AM
Chiefs could still finish 3rd in the division.

Yes if the chiefs win and chargers lose chiefs are in 3rd (chiefs would be 3-3 in the afc west chargers 2-4)

Pasta Little Brioni
12-25-2011, 12:17 AM
Than Diego would then be the greatest last place team of all time!!!!

cdcox
12-25-2011, 12:25 AM
Yes if the chiefs win and chargers lose chiefs are in 3rd (chiefs would be 3-3 in the afc west chargers 2-4)

In an act of mercy, I allowed you a few moments for you to reconsider your first post before I blew you out of the water. Nice recovery.

aturnis
12-25-2011, 12:52 AM

Who in the fuck watches regular season NBA basketball?! They literally don't even try.

Titty Meat
12-25-2011, 02:58 AM
Who in the **** watches regular season NBA basketball?! They literally don't even try.

Dumbasses.

BossChief
12-25-2011, 03:14 AM
Bright side:

1) The difference between us getting beat up in the playoffs and going 6-10 is a huge difference in who we could draft.

2) Berry, Moeaki and Charles all got hurt early enough that they should be able to go next year. That's like getting 3 first rounders back if they can get/stay healthy.

3) Cassel has probably started his last game in KC.

4) the 2010 class will be entering it's third year and that typically when the most improvement is shown. We have a lot of players coming into their own.

5) we have piles of money to spend and a system that will start to force us to spend it.

Fritz88
12-25-2011, 03:36 AM
Here's the catch. I honestly believe that we could beat the Ravens or Pitt if we hosted a playoff game.

That's why yesterday's loss fucking hurts.
Posted via Mobile Device

Okie_Apparition
12-25-2011, 05:16 AM
They play in the AFC West
does it really matter

Slainte
12-25-2011, 05:57 AM

!!EVERYBODY POINT AND LAUGH AT THE CHIEFS FAN MAKING FUN OF ANOTHER SPORTS FRANCHISEQQQ

It's funny cause it's pathetic.

chiefqueen
12-25-2011, 08:17 AM
Next a last place schedule won't meaan much in the AFC b/c it will mean playing the Colts with a healthy Manning.

Also, winning the AFCW will be much harder because Tebow will finally get a complete off-season to work with the coaching staff.

milkman
12-25-2011, 09:31 AM

With a compressed schedule, Kobe's torn wrist ligament, an older team, and no Lamar Odom and weak at the point, the Lakers look like a 5th seed or worse, and have little hope of advancement in the playoffs.

-King-
12-25-2011, 10:03 AM
With a compressed schedule, Kobe's torn wrist ligament, an older team, and no Lamar Odom and weak at the point, the Lakers look like a 5th seed or worse, and have little hope of advancement in the playoffs.
All that because of David Stern. God I hate that pussy.
Posted via Mobile Device