PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Some Asshole Tried to Pick a Fight With me at the Game Today...

Gonzo
12-24-2011, 07:59 PM
So I went to my 1st Chiefs game in years today and wouldn't you know it, some asshole had to try and pick a fight.
I was sitting in section 305 row 28, and some assclown (who was obviously drunk) started yelling at me.
See, I lit a smoke, (the last time I was there, smoking was ok in the aisle). I wasn't thinking, really and just lit up. Then, lo and behold this asshat just starts yelling for me to put it out.
I immediately did so and apologized but this guy just couldn't let it go.
He was just screaming constantly...
"You're a fucking douche!"
"Cocksucker!"

He was wasted, no doubt about it. Finally I yelled up at him, "Hey man, it's out!"
Then, outta no where he throws his shoe at me and takes off his shirt exposing his huge, hairy moobs.
He ended up passing out and throwing up all over the 2 year old in front of him. He was muttering something about how he wishes we were playing Palko right before security hauled him off.

Weird, huh?
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
12-24-2011, 08:04 PM
What an asshole. You should be able smoke where ever the hell you want in an outdoor stadium.

ChiefsCountry
12-24-2011, 08:05 PM
What an asshole. You should be able smoke where ever the hell you want in an outdoor stadium.

Screw that.

KCBOSS1
12-24-2011, 08:07 PM
I was okay with it until the Palko thing.

kidding, that is stupid

DaFace
12-24-2011, 08:12 PM
Boy, didn't see this one coming.
Posted via Mobile Device

aturnis
12-24-2011, 08:17 PM
So I went to my 1st Chiefs game in years today and wouldn't you know it, some asshole had to try and pick a fight.
I was sitting in section 305 row 28, and some assclown (who was obviously drunk) started yelling at me.
See, I lit a smoke, (the last time I was there, smoking was ok in the aisle). I wasn't thinking, really and just lit up. Then, lo and behold this asshat just starts yelling for me to put it out.
I immediately did so and apologized but this guy just couldn't let it go.
He was just screaming constantly...
"You're a ****ing douche!"
"one who sucks the penis!"

He was wasted, no doubt about it. Finally I yelled up at him, "Hey man, it's out!"
Then, outta no where he throws his shoe at me and takes off his shirt exposing his huge, hairy moobs.
He ended up passing out and throwing up all over the 2 year old in front of him. He was muttering something about how he wishes we were playing Palko right before security hauled him off.

Weird, huh?
Posted via Mobile Device

What do ya know. I Guess I met my first planeteer today. Had a delightful time Gonzo. Sorry for getting loud. Smoking in a no smoking zone is a peeve of mine. Introduce yourself next time! Go Chiefs!

Gonzo
12-24-2011, 08:21 PM
Boy, didn't see this one coming.
Posted via Mobile Device

It was you, wasn't it?

You need to learn how to control your drinking.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chazno
12-24-2011, 08:22 PM
Haley still goes to games?

Titty Meat
12-24-2011, 08:31 PM
Could you see downtown from your section?

Caseyguyrr
12-24-2011, 08:50 PM
was the yelling come from about 5 rows behind you?

dj56dt58
12-24-2011, 09:03 PM
Was he.the one the police put in a chokehold?

bevischief
12-24-2011, 09:22 PM
It was you, wasn't it?

You need to learn how to control your drinking.
Posted via Mobile Device

On it wasn't him you could kick his ass if you met him.

bevischief
12-24-2011, 09:23 PM
Was he wearing red or black?

LiveSteam
12-24-2011, 11:41 PM
Are you a Marlboro man ?

Reerun_KC
12-24-2011, 11:43 PM
Good old.classy chief fans. Arrowhead.pride.