PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Congrats

R8RFAN
01-01-2012, 06:20 PM
I said earlier the Raiders would shit the bed...

Congrats on beating the Donks

Am I disappointed yes I am but am I shocked no...

Buck
01-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Thanks

Hootie
01-01-2012, 06:21 PM
don't worry though you have your 1st round pick nex...

oh wait

don't worry though you have a limited QB who has no pocket awareness and helped lead to your collapse of the division

but you have McFadd...oh wait

shit

OH WELL!

ArrowheadMagic
01-01-2012, 06:22 PM
Thanks for giving us another week of Tebow.

luv
01-01-2012, 06:23 PM
If I had to choose between wanting to see the Tebows or the Raiders in the playoffs, it would have been the Tebows. Two highlights of the year: Shutting you out in the Black Hole and beating Green Bay (what a fun game).

Hootie
01-01-2012, 06:23 PM
I'd rather see the Raiders...only because everyone will be praising Tebow for "winning" the division which is a flat out fucking joke.

R8RFAN
01-01-2012, 06:25 PM
I would have preferred to be in the playoffs win or lose, it does not matter.... The NFC will kill the AFC this year

The Iron Chief
01-01-2012, 06:26 PM
I'd rather see the Raiders...only because everyone will be praising Tebow for "winning" the division which is a flat out ****ing joke.

After the past few weeks I dont think the talking heads will be head over heels jumping on the Teblow wagon..a bit cautious I'm betting.

stonedstooge
01-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Damn it R8ers, we did our part. All that harping for nothing

R8RFAN
01-01-2012, 06:31 PM

You did your part... No doubt

I am not hurt too bad, me being a Raiders fan , I am use to the disappointment ...

Seriously, with our D, we didn't deserve to be in the playoffs... I was just hoping.

ClevelandBronco
01-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Hey, let's play 17.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-01-2012, 06:33 PM

I am not hurt too bad, me being a Raiders fan , I am use to the disappointment ...

Seriously, with our D, we didn't deserve to be in the playoffs... I was just hoping.

That's what pisses me off about the game last week. 13 points against that pathetic D proved that KC didn't deserve the playoffs...of course the last 3 weeks proved that Denver didn't deserve the playoffs either...

R8RFAN
01-01-2012, 06:34 PM
That's what pisses me off about the game last week. 13 points against that pathetic D proved that KC didn't deserve the playoffs...of course the last 3 weeks proved that Denver didn't deserve the playoffs either...

13 up on Detroit with 6 to go and lose? Raiders D is horrid, I am actually glad it's over...

gblowfish
01-01-2012, 06:35 PM
You, and all Faider Fans, can put a wooden dowel rod up your collective asses.
Sincerely, go pound sand.

PRIEST
01-01-2012, 06:35 PM
don't worry though you have your 1st round pick nex...

oh wait

don't worry though you have a limited QB who has no pocket awareness and helped lead to your collapse of the division

but you have McFadd...oh wait

shit

OH WELL!

This

Okie_Apparition
01-01-2012, 06:36 PM
The Chiefs have won two division titles & been to the playoffs with a Herm & LJ 2.7 team
since 2002

R8RFAN
01-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Thanks

Maybe Norm keeps his job now

R8RFAN
01-01-2012, 07:07 PM
Also I want to be on record saying that I seriously thing the Chiefs were better this year but I think the Raiders were better than the Chiefs last year...

ArrowheadMagic
01-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Hey, let's play 17.

I am sure there are a couple of running plays you haven't called yet.

BigMeatballDave
01-01-2012, 07:47 PM
So, who do you think the Raiders will draft in the 1st?...

EPodolak
01-01-2012, 07:47 PM

Nobody playing in Oakland or in Denver today deserved it. Just unfortunate that the Broncos are the last losers standing.

R8RFAN
01-01-2012, 07:54 PM
I agree... as as I said earlier, if I said IF I said I would rather be out of the playoffs instead of in I would be lying...

But no AFC West team has a remote chance

Ugly Duck
01-02-2012, 01:47 AM

You did. Chiefs did exactly what we RFs were asking for. Hats off to KC....

Mile High Mania
01-02-2012, 07:38 AM
The Chiefs defense did a good job of sticking to their plan.. neither offense did anything too special. The "Orton/Tebow" build up really had nothing to it... didn't think that it would really. Tebow had a very forgettable day and Orton had a typical uninspired performance. Things looked good with Bowe in there, but after he left... nothing much. Denver wound up with a statistical day (TOP, yards, plays, etc) that would say they should have won... and had they not played scared late in the 2nd half - they just didn't appear to want to take any risks, they could have won this game. They should have won this game. But, they were more conservative than ever and the Chiefs' defense played very well.

McGahee had a great day and was the most consistent of anyone, but it's over... the cards fell in a weird way yesterday, so we'll play it out and see what happens.

The Steelers come to town - Mendenhall is out and they're a little banged up. Denver's defense has to own this one.

Caseyguyrr
01-02-2012, 08:51 AM
The Chiefs defense did a good job of sticking to their plan.. neither offense did anything too special. The "Orton/Tebow" build up really had nothing to it... didn't think that it would really. Tebow had a very forgettable day and Orton had a typical uninspired performance. Things looked good with Bowe in there, but after he left... nothing much. Denver wound up with a statistical day (TOP, yards, plays, etc) that would say they should have won... and had they not played scared late in the 2nd half - they just didn't appear to want to take any risks, they could have won this game. They should have won this game. But, they were more conservative than ever and the Chiefs' defense played very well.

McGahee had a great day and was the most consistent of anyone, but it's over... the cards fell in a weird way yesterday, so we'll play it out and see what happens.

The Steelers come to town - Mendenhall is out and they're a little banged up. Denver's defense has to own this one.

are you ****ing kidding me, broncos had no chance winning with tebow starting

Bane
01-02-2012, 08:53 AM

Good luck but I don't think you guys will be able to score with them,even without Mendenhall.

Caseyguyrr
01-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Good luck but I don't think you guys will be able to score with them,even without Mendenhall.

and a one legged qb