PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Case Keenum

Mr_Tomahawk
01-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Anyone?

Haven't seen his name thrown around much. Seems to have a good arm...

Discuss.

Mr_Tomahawk
01-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Oh...and this is more of a mid rnd option accepting reality that Pioli isnt going to draft a QB in the first 3 rnds.

Extra Point
01-02-2012, 12:57 PM
On that basis, Mr. Tomahawk, Pioli's filtered response:

Extra Point
01-02-2012, 12:59 PM
This kid has some game; 4th round is where we'd find him already gone.

SAUTO
01-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Hes as old as cassel iirc. Fuck that
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR
01-02-2012, 01:19 PM
Too old. A soft bitch. Not a franchise guy.

With a bunch of these Keenum/Cousins type QBs, we're far better off sticking with Ricky Stanzi as the future than investing anything more than a stinky fart on these clowns

Mr_Tomahawk
01-02-2012, 01:24 PM
Hes as old as cassel iirc. **** that
Posted via Mobile Device

With a bunch of these Keenum/Cousins type QBs, we're far better off sticking with Ricky Stanzi as the future than investing anything more than a stinky fart on these clowns

Fail.

SAUTO
01-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Wrong guy. Sorry mr. poopy
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr_Tomahawk
01-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Wrong guy. Sorry mr. poopy
Posted via Mobile Device

:D

Sent from my MB612 using Tapatalk

RealSNR
01-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Fail.Dude's 23 and has accomplished WHAT in the NCAA after being a starter for HOW long?

Yeah, he's an intriguing prospect. We should definitely pick him up as an undrafted free agent and keep him around on the practice squad for a year. Beyond that, HELL NO

Mr_Tomahawk
01-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Dude's 23 and has accomplished WHAT in the NCAA after being a starter for HOW long?

Yeah, he's an intriguing prospect. We should definitely pick him up as an undrafted free agent and keep him around on the practice squad for a year. Beyond that, HELL NO

Im not as angry as you...but just watching the bowl game right now, he has hung about 350 yards and 3 tds on penn states D in the first half.

RealSNR
01-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Im not as angry as you...but just watching the bowl game right now, he has hung about 350 yards and 3 tds on penn states D in the first half.

And I'm saying I'd rather have Stanzi.

Either we draft a FRANCHISE guy or we keep fucking around with shitasses like we've been doing ever since we traded away Trent Green.

Mr_Tomahawk
01-02-2012, 01:39 PM

Either we draft a FRANCHISE guy or we keep fucking around with shitasses like we've been doing ever since we traded away Trent Green.

Fair enough. :thumbup:

RealSNR
01-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Also, what the hell is this "I'm angry" bullshit? What the fuck have I ever done to make you think I'm angry? I didn't even fucking touch you, asshole.

Mr_Tomahawk
01-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Also, what the hell is this "I'm angry" bullshit? What the fuck have I ever done to make you think I'm angry? I didn't even fucking touch you, asshole.

Neat.

Easy 6
01-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Love him, used to listen to his top 40 radio show all of the time... a fine Arab American.

Saul Good
01-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Love him, used to listen to his top 40 radio show all of the time... a fine Arab American.

He was Shaggy's voice in Scooby Doo, also.

OnTheWarpath15
01-03-2012, 05:40 PM
http://www.hawaii.edu/malamalama/wp-content/gallery/football/10-timmy-chang.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aolnews.com/media/2008/04/colt-brennan-042908.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3018/2385888022_37169b604a_o.jpg

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/blogs/thequad/harrell.JPG

Crush
01-03-2012, 05:44 PM

This

Ebolapox
01-03-2012, 06:06 PM
if ONLY the run/shoot worked in the nfl.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Fuck!

Chiefs=Champions
11-03-2013, 08:00 PM
Keenum >>>> Schaub

RealSNR
11-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Scott Pioli:

Worst QB evaluator in NFL history or worst QB evaluator in NFL history?

jd1020
11-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Scott Pioli:

I think it goes far beyond Pioli.

It's a Chiefs curse.

Not like our QB post Pioli is lighting up the scoreboard.

petegz28
11-03-2013, 08:10 PM
Scott Pioli:

Man if we drafted all the QB's this place wanted we would be stacked!!!!

I mean we would have Luck and Geno and Kaep and Wilson and Keenum, let's see who else...Locker....I know I am leaving some out somewhere...

Oh yeah, Flynn, Foles, Ryan....

Can we just say every other QB in the league than the ones we have???

Mr. Laz
11-03-2013, 08:10 PM
in 50 years there will be some thread dug up about some player that we passed on that discovered a cure for some disease.

jesus

jjchieffan
11-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Nice Bump. LOL

Deberg_1990
11-03-2013, 08:22 PM

Either we draft a FRANCHISE guy or we keep ****ing around with shitasses like we've been doing ever since we traded away Trent Green.

ROFL

Direckshun
11-03-2013, 08:33 PM
This is a thread I started on April 8th, 2012:

I'll name each offensive skill position, and my favorite player at that position per projected round.

QBs I like late:
* Nick Foles, Arizona (4th)
* Austin Davis, Southern Mississippi (5th)
* Russell Wilson, Wisconsin (6th)
* Case Keenum, Houston (7th)

Foles is sadly falling to the midrounds -- I think he will surprise. People forget he carried that horrendous team and had to make NFL throws. Davis is a high-character four-year-starter. Wilson is a boom-or-bust guy out of Wisconsin's pro-style system, and Keenum is from a gadget offense but looked so ungodly good in it I would love to spend a pick on him.

RB:
* Vick Ballard, Mississippi State (4th)
* Tauren Poole, Tennessee (5th)
* Cyrus Gray, Texas A&M (6th)
* Branden Bolden, Ole Miss (7th)

It's a deep RB class this year with bigger runners, and I think Ballard is a second day pick if it's a non-deep year at his position or if he played in a halfway decent offense. Poole is absolutely perfect as a rotational back in the ZBS. Gray is an incredibly hard working jack-of-all-trades. Bolden's a good goal line back.

WRs:
* Ryan Broyles, Oklahoma (4th)
* TJ Graham, North Carolina State (5th)
* Chris Owusu, Stanford (6th)
* Travis Benjamin, Miami (7th)

I hate the depth in this class. Broyles is a great worker but he's an investment -- he's going to need to be brought to speed slowly due to his injury. Graham, Owusu, and Benjamin all suck as receivers -- but they're speed demons, so I'll take a flyer if I have to.

The TEs. Another class of late picks that I hate.
* Deangelo Peterson, LSU (4th)
* James Hanna, Oklahoma (5th)
* Evan Rodriguez, Temple (6th)
* Drake Dunsmore, Northwestern (7th)

I like Dunsmore because he was able to be pretty damn resourceful in Northwestern when plays got extended. Rodriguez is versatile, but bleh. Hanna's just a one-dimensional gazelle. Peterson is a guy, so.

http://74.86.127.27/BB/showthread.php?p=8526897

aturnis
11-03-2013, 08:41 PM
I wanted him later in the draft. Hell, if we signed Jason Campbell, and drafted Case Keenum, we'd be 9-0, have a QBotF, AND have this and last year's 2nd rounder!

jspchief
11-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Let's not put Kevin Kolb Matt Flynn Case Keenum in the hall of fame just yet.

Eleazar
11-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Not Geno therefore sucks

Bump
11-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Keenum was making throws vs us that Alex Smith could only dream of making. He's looking good tonight too.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Not Geno therefore sucks

This just proves that you are missing the point. It's not about Geno. It was only about Geno when Geno was on the board. This April, it will be about someone else. And of course, we'll never take him or take a chance.

DaneMcCloud
11-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Yeah, he sucks

:rolleyes:

DaneMcCloud
11-03-2013, 09:31 PM
This just proves that you are missing the point. It's not about Geno. It was only about Geno when Geno was on the board. This April, it will be about someone else. And of course, we'll never take him or take a chance.

Shut the fuck up about "Geno"

Deberg_1990
11-03-2013, 09:32 PM

To just a few dumbasses it is about just Geno. **cough*Claythan*cough**

Red Dawg
11-03-2013, 09:33 PM
Looks like he doesn't suck and we did pretty good against him.

DaneMcCloud
11-03-2013, 09:34 PM

Chiefs suck, Keenum rules.

Duh.

milkman
11-03-2013, 09:39 PM
Shut the **** up about "Geno"

He didn't bring up Geno.

Your vitriol is misdirected.

milkman
11-03-2013, 09:40 PM

Chiefs are just getting it done.

DaneMcCloud
11-03-2013, 09:41 PM
He didn't bring up Geno.

Your vitriol is misdirected.

Please.

Every single post he makes references Geno, whether he states it or it's inferred. His hatred of the Chiefs and Andy Reid is well known.

He's a piece of dogshit that's " " this close to being banned (for the third time) because of his constant spamming of threads with "Geno!".

If you don't believe me, PM the mods.

He's on thin ice and he knows it.

milkman
11-03-2013, 09:43 PM
Please.

Every single post he makes references Geno, whether he states it or it's inferred. His hatred of the Chiefs and Andy Reid is well known.

He's a piece of dogshit that's " " this close to being banned because of his constant spamming of threads with "Geno!".

Don't give one rat's ass about any of that.

Cochise is the person that brought Geno into the conversation.

lcarus
11-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Scott Pioli:

True. But let's face it. Evaluating QBs is kind of a bitch. You just never know anymore. There's very few sure things.

RealSNR
11-03-2013, 09:54 PM
ChiefsandO's told me I need to get over Geno.

It's people like Cochise that can't get over him, apparently.

RealSNR
11-03-2013, 09:57 PM
True. But let's face it. Evaluating QBs is kind of a bitch. You just never know anymore. There's very few sure things.

He took one of the greatest QB classes in NFL history with Matt Cassel, Ricky Stanzi, and Brady Quinn as his QBs and said, "Nah, I'm good."

That's some REAL fucking oversight. To not take a shot on any of those guys.

He could have drafted the one shitfart of the class, but at least he would have taken advantage of it.

lcarus
11-03-2013, 09:58 PM
ChiefsandO's told me I need to get over Geno.

It's people like Cochise that can't get over him, apparently.

He will get over him eventually. Oh...he'll be over him.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/r7XhWUDj-Ts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

aturnis
11-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Looks like he doesn't suck and he did pretty good against us.

FYP

aturnis
11-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Please.

He's a piece of dogshit that's " " this close to being banned (for the third time) because of his constant spamming of threads with "Geno!".

Fuck the mods. I'm sure it's Phobia anyway. There is zero reason for him to get banned for talking football.

DaneMcCloud
11-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Fuck the mods. I'm sure it's Phobia anyway. There is zero reason for him to get banned for talking football.

?

Oh yeah, Aturdis

lcarus
11-03-2013, 10:12 PM
He took one of the greatest QB classes in NFL history with Matt Cassel, Ricky Stanzi, and Brady Quinn as his QBs and said, "Nah, I'm good."

That's some REAL fucking oversight. To not take a shot on any of those guys.

He could have drafted the one shitfart of the class, but at least he would have taken advantage of it.

Yeah lol. By no means was I defending Pioli the shitstain. I'm just saying it's hard to evaluate QBs. But by all means Pioli should have done something...else. Glad he didn't though because we sucked major ass and cleaned house and are obviously so much better off as a result.

RealSNR
11-03-2013, 10:13 PM
He will get over him eventually. Oh...he'll be over him.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/r7XhWUDj-Ts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is this the shit you children are putting into your ears these days?

luv
11-03-2013, 10:15 PM
So, after watching Keenum at Arrowhead, I decided to pick him up in fantasy. With Brady sucking it up lately in fantasy, I decided to start Keenum. After watching the NE/Pitt game, and Brady scoring 55 points on my bench, I was feeling a bit discouraged. Well, so far, Keenum has me 44 points with almost a quarter to go. What could possibly be better? I also have Andre Johnson. :)

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Please.

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA.

LMAO You really ARE out of your goddamned mind, little man!

Let's take this piece by piece, in good 'ol McCloud fashion, shall we?

Every single post he makes references Geno, whether he states it or it's inferred.

"XXX"!

I'm sorry, the correct answer is; "every single post he makes clearly references Alex Smith's limited ability to be a play maker for the Chiefs both now, and in future".

His hatred of the Chiefs and Andy Reid is well known.

LMAO You are teh funniez, Mr. Jones but...

"XXX"!

The response we were looking for is; "He respects Reid as a coach and motivator, but believes talent acquisition should be put in the hands of Dorsey, who has clearly made his bones for KC in the Free Agent Market, while making it known beyond a shadow of a doubt who the better man is in this particular aspect of football operations"

Oh, and someone chime in about the time I "hatefully" flew to KC in 2010, hung out at Joe's for two days, and dropped a shit-ton of cash in Arrowhead? Flop?

Are you retarded today sir? Is there anything I can do to help?

If you don't believe me,

I rarely do anymore. Thx.

I know nothing of the sort, sir.

Anyway, as we can clearly see, Dane is either delusional or projecting. "Oh well; the old take comfort in delusions".

-Bob Page

Yawn.

Iconic
11-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Next Brett Favre.

RealSNR
11-03-2013, 10:58 PM
So, after watching Keenum at Arrowhead, I decided to pick him up in fantasy. With Brady sucking it up lately in fantasy, I decided to start Keenum. After watching the NE/Pitt game, and Brady scoring 55 points on my bench, I was feeling a bit discouraged. Well, so far, Keenum has me 44 points with almost a quarter to go. What could possibly be better? I also have Andre Johnson. :)

What could possibly be better?

You could be starting Brady.