PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Now Terrell Suggs taking shots at Tebow and God

scho63
01-03-2012, 04:32 PM
I want to preface this by saying that I'm not religious at all even though I was raised Catholic. Haven't seen the inside of a church in many years and don't follow or practice religion. Actually somewhat turned off by it but that's a story for another day.

The thing that is really disturbing to me is why is everyone jumping all over God and Tim Tebow? He isn't the first athlete to invoke or thank God, many players do. He doesn't carry a bible into the huddle or try to convert anyone. He just has a strong belief in his faith just like many other Buddhists, Muslims, Jews, Protestants, Baptists, and Hindu worshipping people yet every week someone who has no relation to the game or the Bronco's comes out with what I believe to be anti-Christian or anti-religion views.

How would he be treated if he was a Muslim or Jewish? I don't think the media or other people would say jack squat. I don't like the double standard...

Yeah, he sucks as a QB but let's use that to judge his performance, not his religion.

Am I wrong or is the bashing of Tebow for his religious views justified or fair?

:hmmm:

kstater
01-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Pretty sure Tebow gets bashed because he's a shitty player.

Crush
01-03-2012, 04:36 PM
If the media would shut the fuck up about him, the hatred would stop. It has nothing to do with his religion. It has everything to do with the constant media coverage. When the media is constantly sucking you off, public backlash is inevitable. The fact that he sucks as a QB is the shit icing on the shit cake.

Hammock Parties
01-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Terrell Suggs, I will suck you off.

luv
01-03-2012, 04:38 PM
If the media would shut the **** up about him, the hatred would stop. It has nothing to do with his religion. It has everything to do with the constant media coverage. When the media is constantly sucking you off, public backlash is inevitable. The fact that he sucks as a QB is the shit icing on the shit cake.

Agreed.

Jerm
01-03-2012, 04:41 PM
I get why people take shots at him but it's not like he's the first player in the NFL to garner insane coverage...to me, a lot of the shit coming from the players towards him is ridiculous and I'm not a Tebow guy at all.

I don't see players taking shot after shot at Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Manning, Vick, Romo, etc.

scho63
01-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Terrell Suggs, I will suck you off.

WTF?????

:eek:

MoreLemonPledge
01-03-2012, 04:42 PM
What does this have to do with Terrell Suggs?

ModSocks
01-03-2012, 04:43 PM

This.

What did he say?

Crush
01-03-2012, 04:43 PM
I get why people take shots at him but it's not like he's the first player in the NFL to garner insane coverage...to me, a lot of the shit coming from the players towards him is ridiculous and I'm not a Tebow guy at all.

I don't see players taking shot after shot at Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Manning, Vick, Romo, etc.

At least Rodgers, Brady, Manning, Vick, and Romo have some talent to justify the coverage. Tebow is a glorified FB that occasionally throws an accurate ball.

Hammock Parties
01-03-2012, 04:44 PM
WTF?????

:eek:

In the middle of a pentagram.

Dripping hot devilish wax on his pecs

Pasta Little Brioni
01-03-2012, 04:45 PM

Uhhhh, those other guys are actually pretty damn good players, not some dweeb being covered like he's doing what Newton is doing this year.

scho63
01-03-2012, 04:45 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Terrell-Suggs-goes-out-of-his-way-to-bash-Tim-Te?urn=nfl-wp15161

Sofa King
01-03-2012, 04:46 PM
If the media would shut the **** up about him, the hatred would stop. It has nothing to do with his religion. It has everything to do with the constant media coverage. When the media is constantly sucking you off, public backlash is inevitable. The fact that he sucks as a QB is the shit icing on the shit cake.

This is 100% accurate.

Jerm
At least Rodgers, Brady, Manning, Vick, and Romo have some talent to justify the coverage. Tebow is a glorified FB that occasionally throws an accurate ball.

LOL agreed...I'm not saying Tebow is great or anything, he sucks...I'm just saying the bashing of Tebow for his religion or whatever is almost as old as the coverage Tebow gets.

Demonpenz
He is a polarizing figure like Muhammad Ali.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2012, 04:47 PM
In the middle of a pentagram.

Dripping hot devilish wax on his pecs

You've been boring for quite a while.

Crush
01-03-2012, 04:47 PM
This.

What did he say?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baltimore-sports-blog/bal-sportsblitz-terrell-suggs-on-first-take0103,0,5571386.story

Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs made his triumphant return to ESPN’s “First Take” on Tuesday. During his last appearance before the Ravens beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh, he battled with talking head Skip Bayless about Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco. Two months later, Suggs, Flacco and the Ravens are the AFC’s No. 2 seed.

Suggs briefly talked about the team’s 12-4 regular season (“we’re still sitting pretty”), the Week 15 loss to San Diego Chargers (“it was a reality check”) and winning the Lombardi Trophy (“we’ve still got work to do”). But the highlight was Suggs calling out Bayless for his unwavering support of Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow.

“Congratulations to you and your boy, you and your man crush,” Suggs remarked out of nowhere. “We know you’ve got a little man crush with your boy out there in Denver. It’s alright. Congratulations. Y’all made it.”

An incredulous Bayless -- really, though, is there another kind of Bayless? -- asked Suggs for his take on Tebow.

“He’s alright. He’s alright. Let’s be honest, Skip, I can put up the numbers he was [putting up],” he said. “It’s all about numbers, baby. Give me a shot. Let’s see what we can do, create my own offense and hopefully my kicker can nail a 62-yarder to bail me out a few times, Jesus shows up. … That boy be praying on the sidelines, boy. I don’t feel comfortable [if] I’ve got to pray every fourth quarter like, ‘Oh my God, please come save me again.’”

Bayless then asked Suggs if he would rather have Flacco or Tebow, who is 7-4 as a starter in 2011, as his QB.

“Are you kidding me? Why don’t you like my quarterback, Skip? Is it his mustache? Is it his eyebrows? Is it because Tim Tebow is prettier?” Suggs said. “I understand you’ve got your man crush but you can’t force that on the rest of us. We, here in Baltimore, we’ve got a quarterback that fits our personality. … I love the kid. He plays football. He’s my quarterback. I stand by him. And I love him on the sidelines with the ice in his veins.”
Then Suggs summed up Bayless well with this: “My daughter can do your job. My daughter is four years old.”

MoreLemonPledge
01-03-2012, 04:48 PM
He is a polarizing figure like Muhammad Ali.

Exactly. He's the white, Christian, non-boxing, non-shit talking version of Muhammad Ali, only 35 years later.

gblowfish
Tebow would have won last Sunday, but Jesus made him fumble.

Jerm
Suggs going HAM on Skipper is hilarious...

CanadaKC
Suggs is on this bandwagon...take this TEBOW!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQorzOS-F6w

Demonpenz
01-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Suggs was being silly and talking trash we need more of that, it is supposed to be entertainment.

kstater
01-03-2012, 04:49 PM
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baltimore-sports-blog/bal-sportsblitz-terrell-suggs-on-first-take0103,0,5571386.story

Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs made his triumphant return to ESPN’s “First Take” on Tuesday. During his last appearance before the Ravens beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh, he battled with talking head Skip Bayless about Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco. Two months later, Suggs, Flacco and the Ravens are the AFC’s No. 2 seed.

Suggs briefly talked about the team’s 12-4 regular season (“we’re still sitting pretty”), the Week 15 loss to San Diego Chargers (“it was a reality check”) and winning the Lombardi Trophy (“we’ve still got work to do”). But the highlight was Suggs calling out Bayless for his unwavering support of Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow.

“Congratulations to you and your boy, you and your man crush,” Suggs remarked out of nowhere. “We know you’ve got a little man crush with your boy out there in Denver. It’s alright. Congratulations. Y’all made it.”

An incredulous Bayless -- really, though, is there another kind of Bayless? -- asked Suggs for his take on Tebow.

“He’s alright. He’s alright. Let’s be honest, Skip, I can put up the numbers he was [putting up],” he said. “It’s all about numbers, baby. Give me a shot. Let’s see what we can do, create my own offense and hopefully my kicker can nail a 62-yarder to bail me out a few times, Jesus shows up. … That boy be praying on the sidelines, boy. I don’t feel comfortable [if] I’ve got to pray every fourth quarter like, ‘Oh my God, please come save me again.’”

Bayless then asked Suggs if he would rather have Flacco or Tebow, who is 7-4 as a starter in 2011, as his QB.

“Are you kidding me? Why don’t you like my quarterback, Skip? Is it his mustache? Is it his eyebrows? Is it because Tim Tebow is prettier?” Suggs said. “I understand you’ve got your man crush but you can’t force that on the rest of us. We, here in Baltimore, we’ve got a quarterback that fits our personality. … I love the kid. He plays football. He’s my quarterback. I stand by him. And I love him on the sidelines with the ice in his veins.”
Then Suggs summed up Bayless well with this: “My daughter can do your job. My daughter is four years old.”

So where did he bash Tebow for his religious beliefs?

scho63
01-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Exactly. He's the white, Christian, non-boxing, non-shit talking version of Muhammad Ali, only 35 years later.

Except Ali had massive mojo and talent!

Crush
01-03-2012, 04:51 PM

Beats me. The Tebow fanatics always bring up religion bashing when someone questions the deity that is Tebow.

Demonpenz
01-03-2012, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=scho63;8259948]Except Ali had massive mojo and talent![/QUOTEY

You don't win a couple national titles and Heisman without talent and to say Tebow doesn't have mojo, it is undeniable that he makes people around him better.

scho63
01-03-2012, 04:54 PM
[QUOTE=scho63;8259948]Except Ali had massive mojo and talent![/QUOTEY

You don't win a couple national titles and Heisman without talent and to say Tebow doesn't have mojo, it is undeniable that he makes people around him better.

You have a valid point.

:thumb:

Demonpenz
01-03-2012, 04:55 PM
[QUOTE=scho63;8259956][QUOTE=Demonpnz;8259953]

You have a valid point.

:thummb:[/QUTE]

no problem.!

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2012, 04:55 PM
I know this is opening myself up to bashing but oh well it's just the internet.

I like Tebow. He's a crappy QB yes but I like who he is and it's not even about being an outspoken christian... I'm a christian too I just go about it differently than him. But more power to him if he's honestly moved to wear his faith on his sleeve like he does. So many people do the popular thing or avoid critisim at all costs that I find it refreshing for Tebow to be who is he no matter how many people hate on him for it.

I don't like or root for the Broncos but if they win I chuckle and think Go Tebow. I mostly enjoy laughing at the haters I suppose. It's stupid that his faith is so polarizing or even important to anyone but him.

scho63
01-03-2012, 04:58 PM
It's stupid that's his faith is so polarizing or even important to anyone but him.

But do you think it's because he is Catholic as opposed to another religion?

|Zach|
01-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Actions beget equal and opposite reactions.

|Zach|
01-03-2012, 05:00 PM

I would say that matters very very little.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2012, 05:00 PM

No I think it's because he openly talks about God and prays on the side line and doesn't apologize for who he is. That makes a lot of people uncomfortable and in a way that's the point of doing the things Tebow does... mostly though I think it's just what he feels and who he is.

HemiEd
01-03-2012, 05:01 PM
LMAO

ROFLROFL

Crush
01-03-2012, 05:03 PM

I like Tebow. He's a crappy QB yes but I like who he is and it's not even about being an outspoken christian... I'm a christian too I just go about it differently than him. But more power to him if he's honestly moved to wear his faith on his sleeve like he does. So many people do the popular thing or avoid critisim at all costs that I find it refreshing for Tebow to be who is he no matter how many people hate on him for it.

I don't like or root for the Broncos but if they win I chuckle and think Go Tebow. I mostly enjoy laughing at the haters I suppose. It's stupid that his faith is so polarizing or even important to anyone but him.

Personally speaking, I have nothing against Tebow the person. I have nothing against Tebow's religion. I am just sick and tired of the media's constant coverage. I am also sick and tired of Skip Bayless and Michelle Beadle aghast that someone could have something negative to say about the golden god that is Tim Tebow. When the Tebow fanatics pull out the "you hate his religion" card, that is when I start to poke fun at his religion just to spite them.

I am pretty sure Moses berated the Jews for worshiping a golden Tebow statue, instead of a calf. I think that was mistranslation in the text.

-King-
01-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Id say that Suggs was 100% correct in what he said.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Personally speaking, I have nothing against Tebow the person. I have nothing against Tebow's religion. I am just sick and tired of the media's constant coverage. I am also sick and tired of Skip Bayless and Michelle Beadle aghast that someone could have something negative to say about the golden god that is Tim Tebow. When the Tebow fanatics pull out the "you hate his religion" card, that is when I start to poke fun at his religion to spite them.

I am pretty sure Moses berated the Jews for worshiping a golden Tebow statue, instead of a calf. I think that was mistranslation in the text.

Tom Brady, Brett Favre and on and on and on. Sports media is retarded (no offense to the mentally challenged). They latch onto a story and can't let it go whether it matters or not. Tebow is just their latest headline. I don't hold that against Tebow but I do find it to be a continueing commentary about the lameness of the popular sports media.

Crush
01-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Id say that Suggs was 100% correct in what he said.
Posted via Mobile Device

Exactly. The backlash from the Tebow fanatics for what Suggs said angers me. People, he is not God. It is okay to say that he is a shitty QB.

ClevelandBronco
01-03-2012, 05:10 PM

That's it? Pretty damn tame.

RNR
01-03-2012, 05:11 PM

The Baltimore Ravens have a playoff bye this week. Don't think that means Terrell Suggs' mouth will be taking it easy.

The linebacker took a mostly unprovoked shot at Tim Tebow during a Tuesday appearance on ESPN's "First Take."

"With all due respect we don't need God on our sidelines," Suggs said. "Once again God had to save Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos. He couldn't even give them two drives? Seven to three? [Referring to the score Denver lost by on Sunday.]"

When it is all said and done he is a joke and should not be mentioned as far as rookie QBs this year as there are couple that have shown they are very talented. He brings this on his self with wanting to buy air time for a ad showing his beliefs during the Superbowl. He proudly champions his beliefs and people who do not share them will take shots at him. I will be more than happy when this clown is no longer front page news.

CanadaKC
01-03-2012, 05:12 PM
see my youtube vid earlier below...NOT tame

Crush
01-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Tom Brady, Brett Favre and on and on and on. Sports media is retarded (no offense to the mentally challenged). They latch onto a story and can't let it go whether it matters or not. Tebow is just their latest headline. I don't hold that against Tebow but I do find it to be a continueing commentary about the lameness of the popular sports media.

At least Brady and Favre actually played professional QB. Whatever the fuck Tebow is doing is not playing professional QB. It is akin to a shitty refrigerator crayon drawing being heralded as the greatest piece of art in human history.

ClevelandBronco
01-03-2012, 05:17 PM
see my youtube vid earlier below...NOT tame

Sorry. Tame.

Dude, I used to be an evangelical atheist. No one's getting nailed to a cross, so what's the big deal? Words? Pshaw.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2012, 05:19 PM
At least Brady and Favre actually played professional QB. Whatever the **** Tebow is doing is not playing professional QB. It is akin to a shitty refrigerator crayon drawing being heralded as the greatest piece of art in human history.

I agree with that. I imagine the media love has to do with his success in college... carrying over to him pulling games out of his ass this year. He was the golden boy at Florida... now look at him win as a starter in the NFL even though his numbers say he's terrible.

Again... I blame the media for making him into a polarizing figure... not Tebow himself. He is who he's always been but now the stage is bigger and ESPN and company need to have a story to tell.

JMO.

Crush
01-03-2012, 05:20 PM
I agree with that. I imagine the media love has to do with his success in college... carrying over to him pulling games out of his ass this year. He was the golden boy at Florida... now look at him win as a starter in the NFL even though his numbers say he's terrible.

Again... I blame the media for making him into a polarizing figure... not Tebow himself. He is who he's always been but now the stage is bigger and ESPN and company need to have a story to tell.

JMO.

I agree. It is just offends me as a football fan that shitty football is being celebrated in this fashion.

stonedstooge
01-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Media loves to build a guy up,
but they relish in tearing him back down

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2012, 05:21 PM
I agree. It is just offends me as a football fan that shitty football is being celebrated in this fashion.

Understood and agreed.

Mile High Mania
01-03-2012, 05:22 PM

JMO.

I agree 100% ... he's not asking the cameras to follow him on the sideline to focus on him doing what he has always done. There's nothing wrong with what he does, what he believes or how he does things. He could be Stevie Johnson and the type of guys that are "me me me" screw the team aspect of this game.

Players that get caught up in this stuff with remarks about religion... it's stupid. Why is a Ravens' player saying anything about a Denver player at this point?

Focus on your bye week...

ClevelandBronco
01-03-2012, 05:24 PM

The shitty football is being questioned week after week, especially in Denver. The only thing that isn't being questioned is the good feeling after the W, no matter how ugly the performance.

Crush
01-03-2012, 05:27 PM
this religious bashing is getting out of hand on here...

What if he was Muslim?
What if he was Hindu?
You'll seem to respect those religions anytime it is brought up on here..

What if he was atheist?
As you guys are doing now to Suggs(Applauding him for religous bashing)... What you guys are not noticing is that atheism is a religous choice just as much as christianity is. We choose to follow a god and you do not, simple as that. Do you see christians constantly bashing atheism on forums, "Oh you don't believe in God, you're going to hell!", no you don't. Instead you see insecure athiest everyday talking crap on christians for simply believing in a god. Maybe it's because they know that the christians will not fight back. There's really no use in fighting over that kind of shit on here... your words aren't going to change someones belief over a forum; that's on both sides. What I'm targeting is the plain disrespectfulness of the christian person in general. Wait, If you're atheist answer this question... Why do you even care what other people's beliefs are? All of our meaningless lives are going to end sometime and we will all be non-existant, right?

Sigh. I'm Christian and I see nothing wrong with what Suggs said. Suggs was criticizing Tebow for being a shitty QB.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2012, 05:28 PM
I agree 100% ... he's not asking the cameras to follow him on the sideline to focus on him doing what he has always done. There's nothing wrong with what he does, what he believes or how he does things. He could be Stevie Johnson and the type of guys that are "me me me" screw the team aspect of this game.

Players that get caught up in this stuff with remarks about religion... it's stupid. Why is a Ravens' player saying anything about a Denver player at this point?

Focus on your bye week...

Yes.

Like I said before I like and respect who Tebow is as a person because he stands up for what he believes in in the face of hatred for it. I don't root for Denver because I'm a KC fan but I can separate the two.

Crush
01-03-2012, 05:28 PM
The shitty football is being questioned week after week, especially in Denver. The only thing that isn't being questioned is the good feeling after the W, no matter how ugly the performance.

Your defense should be the unquestioned heroes for your late season run, not some FB that is pretending to play professional QB.

ClevelandBronco
01-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Your defense should be the unquestioned heroes for your late season run, not some FB that is pretending to play professional QB.

The defense, the kicker, and dumb luck are getting every bit of the credit they deserve.

ClevelandBronco
01-03-2012, 05:31 PM
We're also crediting the shitty Chiefs, the shitty Raiders, and the shitty Chargers.

seaofred
01-03-2012, 05:33 PM

That is exactly right!

seaofred
01-03-2012, 05:33 PM
We're also crediting the shitty Chiefs, the shitty Raiders, and the shitty Chargers.

Now that's just hateful. :mad:

|Zach|
01-03-2012, 05:34 PM
this religious bashing is getting out of hand on here...

What if he was Muslim?
What if he was Hindu?
You'll seem to respect those religions anytime it is brought up on here..

What if he was atheist?
As you guys are doing now to Suggs(Applauding him for religous bashing)... What you guys are not noticing is that atheism is a religous choice just as much as christianity is. We choose to follow a god and you do not, simple as that. Do you see christians constantly bashing atheism on forums, "Oh you don't believe in God, you're going to hell!", no you don't. Instead you see insecure athiest everyday talking crap on christians for simply believing in a god. Maybe it's because they know that the christians will not fight back. There's really no use in fighting over that kind of shit on here... your words aren't going to change someones belief over a forum; that's on both sides. What I'm targeting is the plain disrespectfulness of the christian person in general. Wait, If you're atheist answer this question... Why do you even care what other people's beliefs are? All of our meaningless lives are going to end sometime and we will all be non-existant, right?

I completely disagree with your characterization of how the different religions are treated around here and meet your Christian victim card with the rolling of my eyes.

Crush
01-03-2012, 05:34 PM

You shouldn't credit the Chiefs shittiness, that is something that can be guaranteed. I think I was a serial killer in a past life to reborn as fan of this cursed franchise. I blame my parents.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-03-2012, 05:37 PM
All religious people have 1 thing in common. They all hold up their victim card and think they're being persecuted due to their faith.

Crush
01-03-2012, 05:42 PM
All religious people have 1 thing in common. They all hold up their victim card and think they're being persecuted due to their faith.

Can we please classify this so-called Tebowmania as another religion? "Thou shall not criticize Tebow for any reason" is the first and only commandment.

|Zach|
01-03-2012, 05:45 PM
I think it is just the natural order of things.

I am a big Mizzou fan...I talk about them all the time. If I spend the week leading up to a big game talking on and on about how Missouri is going to beat the shit out of them and they lose then mad shit talking is going to rain on me from every angle.

If I am a Mizzou fan that just sits and reads and doesn't talk about them nary a negative word will be thrown in my direction.

There is equal and oppisite reaction.

Tebow has thrown himself out there as this uber Christian making the focus at nearly every turn...and you know what? That is ok. But don't cry foul when it comes back the other way.

bishop_74
01-03-2012, 05:47 PM

...except for the atheists... they never do that.

Mile High Mania
01-03-2012, 05:50 PM
The funny thing is that everyone is having this 'sports/religion' debate without Tebow really doing anything to inspire it... sure his actions are focused on, but he's not holding press conferences held specifically on the topic and he's certainly not whining about what people say.

Yes, he was part of a SB ad last year about pro life and he prays on the sideline... big deal. Many other players do things that many don't agree with as well and while they are beaten down at times in the media, it's often left at that.

You don't hear players facing the Jets say "We should win the game as long as Plax doesn't shoot us all in the ass". There are all sorts of things that are just bypassed or over-looked, but man... you get a guy with a serious religious conviction out there and look out...

Tim isn't out there saying a lot about his faith unprovoked - people ask and he answers. Guys like Suggs should just focus on his task at hand.

The media went over the top with Tebow coverage... nothing we can do about it and he didn't ask for it. So, hate him - love him - don't get caught up in it... it's in your hands.

I just get tired of hearing people whine about it... kick him in the groin for his performance all you like.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2012, 05:50 PM
I think it is just the natural order of things.

I am a big Mizzou fan...I talk about them all the time. If I spend the week leading up to a big game talking on and on about how Missouri is going to beat the shit out of them and they lose then mad shit talking is going to rain on me from every angle.

If I am a Mizzou fan that just sits and reads and doesn't talk about them nary a negative word will be thrown in my direction.

There is equal and oppisite reaction.

Tebow has thrown himself out there as this uber Christian making the focus at nearly every turn...and you know what? That is ok. But don't cry foul when it comes back the other way.

Has Tebow cried foul himself? I've never heard it if he has but I may not know the complete story.

|Zach|
01-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Has Tebow cried foul himself? I've never heard it if he has but I may not know the complete story.

No, I didn't mean him personally but def. the Trevo's and others who feel the need to be offended on his behalf.

Mile High Mania
01-03-2012, 05:52 PM

I don't know about the Suggs deal, but typically he just shrugs off comments like this... it's pointless to get into a battle over what people say and I'm sure that's how he views it.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2012, 05:54 PM
No, I didn't mean him personally but def. the Trevo's and others who feel the need to be offended on his behalf.

Gotcha... thanks.

Trevo_410
01-03-2012, 05:57 PM

I honestly didn't feel the need to explain why I am always offended by religious bashing. There's only a few who understand what I'm trying to say anyways.

|Zach|
01-03-2012, 06:01 PM
I honestly didn't feel the need to explain why I am always offended by religious bashing. There's only a few who understand what I'm trying to say anyways.

lol. *shrug*

ok.

|Zach|
01-03-2012, 06:01 PM
You know what faith has always gotten easy street on this board?

The Muslim faith. LMAO

Straight, No Chaser
01-03-2012, 06:04 PM
If Tebow's righteousness was going to questioned by a respected, thoughtful, eloquent speaker who also happens to be NFL player, fine.

Too bad it came from Terrel Suggs.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2012, 06:06 PM
The funny thing is that everyone is having this 'sports/religion' debate without Tebow really doing anything to inspire it... sure his actions are focused on, but he's not holding press conferences held specifically on the topic and he's certainly not whining about what people say.

Yes, he was part of a SB ad last year about pro life and he prays on the sideline... big deal. Many other players do things that many don't agree with as well and while they are beaten down at times in the media, it's often left at that.

You don't hear players facing the Jets say "We should win the game as long as Plax doesn't shoot us all in the ass". There are all sorts of things that are just bypassed or over-looked, but man... you get a guy with a serious religious conviction out there and look out...

Tim isn't out there saying a lot about his faith unprovoked - people ask and he answers. Guys like Suggs should just focus on his task at hand.

The media went over the top with Tebow coverage... nothing we can do about it and he didn't ask for it. So, hate him - love him - don't get caught up in it... it's in your hands.

I just get tired of hearing people whine about it... kick him in the groin for his performance all you like.

I hate agreeing with stinkin donks fans.

bishop_74
01-03-2012, 06:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ih39P.gif

Crush
01-03-2012, 06:10 PM
If Tebow's righteousness was going to questioned by a respected, thoughtful, eloquent speaker who also happens to be NFL player, fine.

Too bad it came from Terrel Suggs.

There was nothing wrong with what Suggs said. He was mocking Skip Bayless for slobbering all over Tebow. He also stated that he could do just as well as Tebow while pretending to be an NFL QB. This nothing to do with fucking religion.

listopencil
01-03-2012, 06:11 PM
You know what faith has always gotten easy street on this board?

The Muslim faith. LMAO

We need a Buddhist uprising in this country. In a big way.

Straight, No Chaser
01-03-2012, 06:13 PM
There was nothing wrong with what Suggs said. He was mocking Skip Bayless for slobbering all over Tebow.

Mocking is for people than aren't intelligent enough for an original thought.

Suggs is effing moron who sacks QBs, nothing more. He couldn't show up for classes at ASU but he could sure find Happy Hour with all the SoCal coeds.

Crush
01-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Mocking is for people than aren't intelligent enough for an original thought.

Suggs is effing moron who sacks QBs, nothing more. He couldn't show up for classes at ASU but he could sure find Happy Hour with all the SoCal coeds.

It doesn't change the fact that he's right.

Bane
01-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Tebow is white so it game on.

Hammock Parties
01-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Zach, unholy satanic rite is at 9 pm sharp this week. Meet me in the woods. Wear your best leathers.

Mile High Mania
01-03-2012, 06:17 PM
There was nothing wrong with what Suggs said. He was mocking Skip Bayless for slobbering all over Tebow. He also stated that he could do just as well as Tebow while pretending to be an NFL QB. This nothing to do with ****ing religion.

You're right, he never mentioned God.

ClevelandBronco
01-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Zach, unholy satanic rite is at 9 pm sharp this week. Meet me in the woods. Wear your best leathers.

So edgy. :whackit:

Ugly Duck
01-03-2012, 06:23 PM
How would he be treated if he was a Muslim or Jewish? I don't think the media or other people would say jack squat.

You are so right. If Tebow were Muslim or Jewish, there would be but a tiny fraction of one percent of the attention now being bestowed upon him. The only reason he's such a media sensation is because he kneels down & paints little numbers on his eyeblack. Take away his overt Christianity & you take away his appeal to the masses. Its his faith as a Christian that generates all the media knobslobbing & adoration.

Crush
01-03-2012, 06:24 PM
You're right, he never mentioned God.

He was only stating that Flacco doesn't need to pray on the sidelines, because he has enough confidence to get the job done on the field.

Hammock Parties
01-03-2012, 06:24 PM
So edgy. :whackit:

http://b.imagehost.org/0360/20k9ope.gif

|Zach|
01-03-2012, 06:26 PM
An out and very active Muslim QB would start a whole slew of for and against chatter all up in our mind spaces daily.

Lets be honest.

Crush
01-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Also, his overall tone was to spite Skip Bayless, who has his mouth on Tebow's dick 24/7.

Mile High Mania
01-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Also, his overall tone was to spite Skip Bayless, who has his mouth on Tebow's dick 24/7.

I thought Bayless had moved to a cave until about 2 months ago... then he's all over the place again. This is not a positive result from the Tebow thing.

Hammock Parties
01-03-2012, 06:30 PM
An out and very active Muslim QB would start a whole slew of for and against chatter all up in our mind spaces daily.

Lets be honest.

I would root for his derka derka touchdowns.

The 4th quarter would be known as derka time.

Mile High Mania
01-03-2012, 06:34 PM
He was only stating that Flacco doesn't need to pray on the sidelines, because he has enough confidence to get the job done on the field.

And, back to the OP ... I do agree that Suggs' comments were more about getting at Bayless than anything. And, I can't disagree... ton of focus on Tebow and most of it was due to the 1-4 to winning transition, which wasn't all because of Tebow... we've debated this one into the ground. But, we all know that QBs get the praise and the fault - wrong or right.

I look at guys like Dalton, Stafford, Newton, Flacco and yeah ... they have certainly earned more time and praise than Tebow. But, these guys in the media give you what they think you want... they're in it for revenue generating ad dollars.

Tebow was 'a big name' prior to the NFL with lots of drama ... the other guys, not so much. I would love to have heard more about the young guys in CIN... but my guess is that the ratings SOARED when the networks started the 24/7 Tebow coverage... so, they ran it into the ground.

Tease a 15 minute segment on Dalton, Flacco, Stafford and run it at the same time as 15 minutes of Tebow driving a car... where do the viewers go? Again, right or wrong... it's just what they do.

JD10367
01-03-2012, 06:35 PM
The Ravens are the most unlikable collection of thugs and douchebags in the NFL.

And, GoGay, stop trying to pick up guys in the thread. NTTAWWT.

Hammock Parties
01-03-2012, 06:36 PM
The Ravens are the most unlikable collection of thugs and douchebags in the NFL.

And they happen to be one of the best teams that punked the Patriot Way in the playoffs two years running.

This ain't basket weaving.

Mile High Mania
01-03-2012, 06:37 PM

And, GoGay, stop trying to pick up guys in the thread. NTTAWWT.

Thugs? Who...

I don't have issues with the Ravens... I like the team overall. I get tired of Ray Lewis though, all the trash he talks and the attention the media gives him... I mean, he supposedly killed a dude right? The media just falls all over him...

Hmmm...

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2012, 06:38 PM
I would root for his derka derka touchdowns.

The 4th quarter would be known as derka time.

I'm just wondering if you've ever posted anything not soley intended to get a reaction rather than actually adding to a conversation. It's so predictable and boring that it's staggering.

Please respond with what you think is a clever gif that we'll all be impressed by.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2012, 06:41 PM
(gopoopy looking up gif now)

Simplicity
01-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Oh Tebow Mania didn't just start this year, no no no no. The media has been suckin him off since his Florida days. **** Florida... Bunch of ****s.

Hammock Parties
01-03-2012, 06:44 PM
I'm just wondering if you've ever posted anything not soley intended to get a reaction rather than actually adding to a conversation. It's so predictable and boring that it's staggering.

Please respond with what you think is a clever gif that we'll all be impressed by.

I don't know, man, check out any GIF'D UP thread.

Simplicity
01-03-2012, 06:48 PM

Please do us all a favor and go to a Bronco's forum...

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2012, 06:48 PM
I don't know, man, check out any GIF'D UP thread.

Nah I already saw the games and I don't obsess.

Mile High Mania
01-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Please do us all a favor and go to a Bronco's forum...

What's up newbie? I'm old school around here... if you don't care to read, ignore or move on.

Simplicity
01-03-2012, 06:53 PM
What's up newbie? I'm old school around here... if you don't care to read, ignore or move on.

Just one question, eh. Why are you on a rival teams forums? Did The Bronco fan forum reject or disown you? I'm not trying to be funny, I'm being as serious as possible.
Newbie is a overused term. Old School sounds like a Sandusky reference.

|Zach|
01-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Newbie is a overused term.

Nah, it describes you.

Mile High Mania
01-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Just one question, eh. Why are you on a rival teams forums? Did The Bronco fan forum reject or disown you? I'm not trying to be funny, I'm being as serious as possible.

(yawn)

You can figure it all out in due time.

Hammock Parties
01-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Just one question, eh. Why are you on a rival teams forums?

He seeks validation for his team. He's spent nearly 10 years trying to boast about franchise killing shit machines like Jake Plummer and Josh McDaniels.

Ugly Duck
01-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Christians have to be the wimpiest group of little pansies ever to call themselves American. 83% of Americans are Christian... a huge majority that goes up even higher among elected representatives. And yet we hear this constant whining that "The tiny minority is oppressing us! The teensy-weensie little minority is oppressing us!" Aw, just grow a pair, ya little wimps....

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2012, 06:58 PM

N00bs are so cute when they're this dumb.

Mile High Mania
01-03-2012, 06:59 PM
He seeks validation for his team. He's spent nearly 10 years trying to boast about franchise killing shit machines like Jake Plummer and Josh McDaniels.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're not one to talk about time wasted on forums of other teams... and I seek no validation here.

Contrary to you, your online persona here validated some personal things for you and made other things very obvious to the rest of us.

Mile High Mania
01-03-2012, 07:00 PM
Christians have to be the wimpiest group of little pansies ever to call themselves American. 83% of Americans are Christian... a huge majority that goes up even higher among elected representatives. And yet we hear this constant whining that "The tiny minority is oppressing us! The teensy-weensie little minority is oppressing us!" Aw, just grow a pair, ya little wimps....

Anyone can say they're a Christian... doesn't mean they are, it's all about what you believe - not what you say.

Simplicity
01-03-2012, 07:01 PM
N00bs are so cute when they're this dumb.

Yes because stupidity is just spilling out of my head....:LOL:

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Christians have to be the wimpiest group of little pansies ever to call themselves American.

Just a guess that it might have something to do with that whole "the meek shall inherit the earth" belief. Thanks for playing though.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Yes because stupidity is just spilling out of my head....:LOL:

You sir are correct. Congratulations. Admitting it is the first step.

Simplicity
01-03-2012, 07:04 PM
You sir are correct. Congratulations. Admitting it is the first step.

Indeed.

stevieray
01-03-2012, 07:06 PM

man, just STFU..all you have to do is mention God and the same people start producing glass tubes out of their vaginas faster than Cassel resorts to a checkdown receiver.

it's no coinkydink that the people who don't believe in God start most, if not all, of these types of threads.

Dr. Johnny Fever
Indeed.

I see you're on your way already. Many congrats to you and good tidings on your way. Stick around a few years and you might just get it.

QuikSsurfer
I was expecting worse.. This is nothing.

Simplicity
01-03-2012, 07:09 PM
I see you're on your way already. Many congrats to you and good tidings on your way. Stick around a few years and you might just get it.

Thanks.

ChiefFripp
01-03-2012, 07:13 PM
I want to preface this by saying that I'm not religious at all even though I was raised Catholic. Haven't seen the inside of a church in many years and don't follow or practice religion. Actually somewhat turned off by it but that's a story for another day.

The thing that is really disturbing to me is why is everyone jumping all over God and Tim Tebow? He isn't the first athlete to invoke or thank God, many players do. He doesn't carry a bible into the huddle or try to convert anyone. He just has a strong belief in his faith just like many other Buddhists, Muslims, Jews, Protestants, Baptists, and Hindu worshipping people yet every week someone who has no relation to the game or the Bronco's comes out with what I believe to be anti-Christian or anti-religion views.

How would he be treated if he was a Muslim or Jewish? I don't think the media or other people would say jack squat. I don't like the double standard...

Yeah, he sucks as a QB but let's use that to judge his performance, not his religion.

Am I wrong or is the bashing of Tebow for his religious views justified or fair?

If you're a heterosexual, white Christian male the media hates you, woman are closed minded if they date you and if you are successful it's obviously due to an uneven playing field. I feel so oppressed, I wish I had an Al Sharpton to cry for me.

WhiteWhale
01-03-2012, 07:17 PM

Tebow deserves the coverage less than any player ever.

Never before has a less accomplished NFL player garnered so much media attention. Guys like Brady, Rogers, Manning... they earned that coverage by being successful.

Simplicity
01-03-2012, 07:22 PM
I guess every new player should just suck and be really religious in front of media. Everybody just automattically starts talking about them then.

Brock
01-03-2012, 07:25 PM
http://www.thenewsburner.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/tim-tebow-made-sad-by-florida-alabama-score.jpg

"Is the camera on me again? Good."

Hammock Parties
01-03-2012, 07:26 PM
I thought his name was Tim. What's with the "John" stuff?

Brock
01-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Look at me. Look at how much I care!

track
01-03-2012, 07:30 PM
The whole religion thing in football has become a joke. Tebow's minister after one of the broncos wins... declared that it's clear God is working through Tebow on the football field. Horse shit...I always laugh at kicker who points to the sky when he makes a good kick...but never points to the sky on a crappy kick. So much suffering in the world that is not addressed...but God is helping Tebow win a football game?...give me a friggen break.

Hammock Parties
01-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Horse shit...I always laugh at kicker who points to the sky when he makes a good kick...but never points to the sky on a crappy kick.

Actually, I've seen Colquitt do just this!

I think he's silently cursing god.

RNR
01-03-2012, 07:34 PM
The whole religion thing in football has become a joke. Tebow's minister after one of the broncos wins... declared that it's clear God is working through Tebow on the football field. Horse shit...I always laugh at kicker who points to the sky when he makes a good kick...but never points to the sky on a crappy kick. So much suffering in the world that is not addressed...but God is helping Tebow win a football game?...give me a friggen break.

If Tebows minister really said that he is an idiot.

Bambi
01-03-2012, 07:35 PM

Yeah you're right. Muslims have it made in America. :rolleyes:

Dragonocho
01-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Tebow's not a bad guy. Just a bad NFL QB.

Dragonocho
01-03-2012, 07:49 PM

Go **** yourself

Kyle DeLexus
01-03-2012, 07:49 PM

actually Dustin Farr Colquitt does after every kick. At least I've never noticed him not pointing. BTW how great is his middle name for a punter?

CanadaKC
01-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Christopher Hitchens is rolling in his grave laughing right now... all religion = cult

MahiMike
01-03-2012, 09:50 PM
It's definitely because of his faith that he's getting picked on. If you don't believe that, you're naive.

Phobia
01-03-2012, 10:07 PM

Nope. You overgeneralized.

Simplicity
01-03-2012, 10:10 PM
SNL Skit should be a good laugh for everyone here
Tebow SNL Skit.

Reerun_KC
01-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Tebow the human is a fantastic person and role model... I hope my son turns out like him.

Tebow as a football player is a great competitor and has the drive and will that is second to none.

Tebow as the media infatuation is sickening... Respect everything Tebow is about and does. Just sick of the media...

Simplicity
01-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Tebow the human is a fantastic person and role model... I hope my son turns out like him.

Tebow as a football player is a great competitor and has the drive and will that is second to none.

Tebow as the media infatuation is sickening... Respect everything Tebow is about and does. Just sick of the media...

He may have heart... But he has no game... When I say no game... I mean he shouldn't even touch the ball.

Reerun_KC
01-03-2012, 10:19 PM
He may have heart... But he has no game... When I say no game... I mean he shouldn't even touch the ball.

Doesnt matter to me...

Hammock Parties
01-03-2012, 10:22 PM

Tebow is a grandstanding hypocrite.

Reerun_KC
01-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Tebow is a grandstanding hypocrite.

Coming from you?

ROFL

I laugh at you and your pathetic life...

track
01-03-2012, 10:24 PM
actually Dustin Farr Colquitt does after every kick. At least I've never noticed him not pointing. BTW how great is his middle name for a punter?

Only the good kicks does he point to the sky...unless the camera only focuses on him after a good kick.. After a bad kick he just looks down and walks off the field.

Brock
01-03-2012, 10:25 PM
When thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward

mdstu
01-03-2012, 10:27 PM
man, just STFU..all you have to do is mention God and the same people start producing glass tubes out of their vaginas faster than Cassel resorts to a checkdown receiver.

it's no coinkydink that the people who don't believe in God start most, if not all, of these types of threads.

It is also no coincidence that the same people reply in these type of threads.

CoMoChief
01-03-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm sure Tebow is a fine person.

I just hate the hype that he gets....because no matter how ****ing bad of a QB he is, every time you turn on the TV to watch sports you're going to hear about him, and yes, it's all because of how he expresses his faith, and this all started back in college at FL, you heard the stories of him telling people that he's a virgin, then you look at his hot assed-big tittied GF and you immediately think either the guy is gay, or is a major bible thumping tree huggin' douchebag, because you can't go to college in FL and be the biggest star on campus and not have sex with a girl like this....
http://fitsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/tim-tebow-girlfriend.jpg

And if you're letting religion stand in the way of what God naturally made you to be, well then all power to him, I just wouldn't let the world know/hear about it.....

People like Tebow because he's a down to earth christian.

People hate Tebow because of the amount of attention it gets. If ESPN didn't shine the spotlight on him every single second of the day, people wouldn't give 2 shits about Tebow, he wouldn't be a first rd draft pick, and he sure as shit would be starting in the NFL.

Okie_Apparition
01-03-2012, 10:29 PM
It's definitely because of his faith that he's getting picked on. If you don't believe that, you're naive.

I'm naive because I think it's the way he carries(flaunts is a little to strong) his faith
He's like nude mayhem in the insurance commercial. Standing above your sunroof
~Did I just call Tebow a flasher

Simplicity
01-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Why we still talking about Tebow?

Chiefaholic
01-03-2012, 10:43 PM
It's been said a hundred times already... I don't hate Tim Tebow. I think he's a stand up guy who would be a great team mate at a different position. His faith in God doesn't bother me a bit. However, I disagree that God cares a bit about the score of a sporting event. There's far too many things more important in the world that have nothing to do with entertainment from a group of millionairs.

The part that does bother me is the media hype. THey pull this "Tebow Time" crap every 4th quarter like he's a clone of John Elway or Joe Montana. Denver wins in spite of Tebow under center, not the other way around. Their OL is opening up holes for the McGahee and the other running back (aka Tebow). The defense is keeping them in the game by keeping the opponent to a minimal score to give Tebow the opportunity to win 13-10. And the kicker is likely the leading scorer on the team.

WHY does Tebow get credit for everybody else doing their job at a high level other than him? For once, I'd like to hear the media give credit where it's due. And that sure as hell isn't Tebow.....

Chiefaholic
01-03-2012, 10:43 PM
BTW... Denver with Andrew Luck would be a legit Superbowl contender.

Backwards Masking
01-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Suggs was being silly and talking trash we need more of that, it is supposed to be entertainment.

This x 1000

people are so f*cking sensitive these days, and talking sh*t is fun.

especially talking sh*t on an Over-hyped Cheating donkey that prays for Field Goals and Prances around the sidelines singing Hymns to himself for good luck.

If you can't talk sh*t on a guy like that on a Chiefs Website, it ain't a Chiefs Website at all.

whosyou
01-03-2012, 10:51 PM
This x 1000

people are so f*cking sensitive these days, and talking sh*t is fun.

especially talking sh*t on an Over-hyped Cheating donkey that prays for Field Goals and Prances around the sidelines singing Hymns to himself for good luck.

If you can't talk sh*t on a guy like that on a Chiefs Website, it ain't a Chiefs Website at all.

Well, we all know how folks on this board get the panties twisted

whosyou
01-03-2012, 10:52 PM
I'm sure Tebow is a fine person.

I just hate the hype that he gets....because no matter how ****ing bad of a QB he is, every time you turn on the TV to watch sports you're going to hear about him, and yes, it's all because of how he expresses his faith, and this all started back in college at FL, you heard the stories of him telling people that he's a virgin, then you look at his hot assed-big tittied GF and you immediately think either the guy is gay, or is a major bible thumping tree huggin' douchebag, because you can't go to college in FL and be the biggest star on campus and not have sex with a girl like this....
http://fitsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/tim-tebow-girlfriend.jpg

And if you're letting religion stand in the way of what God naturally made you to be, well then all power to him, I just wouldn't let the world know/hear about it.....

People like Tebow because he's a down to earth christian.

People hate Tebow because of the amount of attention it gets. If ESPN didn't shine the spotlight on him every single second of the day, people wouldn't give 2 shits about Tebow, he wouldn't be a first rd draft pick, and he sure as shit would be starting in the NFL.

Those are some giant tits. How long you think they are when they are free standing? 3 Feet?

Backwards Masking
01-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Well, we all know how folks on this board get the panties twisted

or they give the sickeningly PC "People don't hate him cause cause he's religious, it's the media attention, the media attention I say."

He prances up and down the sidelines singing Bible Verses. What if he skipped around and sang Nursery Rhymes instead? Would it be "in poor character" to make snide jokes about that? No, but when it comes to the Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ....oh boy....

ClevelandBronco
01-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Those are some giant tits. How long you think they are when they are free standing? 3 Feet?

Dude, what's with the avatar? Does that point to every grain of sand in Backwards Masking's vag?

whosyou
01-03-2012, 10:57 PM
or they give the sickeningly PC "People don't hate him cause cause he's religious, it's the media attention, the media attention I say."

He prances up and down the sidelines singing Bible Verses. What if he skipped around and sang Nursery Rhymes instead? Would it be "in poor character" to make snide jokes about that? No, but when it comes to the Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ....oh boy....

I want to know what hymns he is doing. I'd like to listen to them when I am doing my cross stitching

whosyou
01-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Dude, what's with the avatar? Does that point to every grain of sand in Backwards Masking's vag?

Everywhere your mom told me to lick

Backwards Masking
01-03-2012, 10:58 PM

No it points to all the areas I hit repeatedly in your wife that she says you always miss.

whosyou
01-03-2012, 10:58 PM
No it points to all the areas I hit repeatedly in your wife that she says you always miss.

I LICKED THAT, GROSS!

Hammock Parties
01-03-2012, 11:01 PM
I reported your avatar, whosyou.

I don't want to stare at that shit.

Backwards Masking
01-03-2012, 11:03 PM

not a fan of the ole' bush huh?

kids today are so spoiled - when i was young and wanted to wack it some boobies, i had the African Tribeswomen from National Geographic and THAT WAS IT.

that's an image us Old Timers used to use before the interweb. :huh:

whosyou
01-03-2012, 11:03 PM

Oh Imagine that. Not only are you allergic to pussy, you can't look at it either. You won't get it by looking at it, don't worry.

Backwards Masking
01-03-2012, 11:07 PM
that's an image us Old Timers used to use before the interweb. :huh:

Whoa! Not that one! What the hell batsh*t is that?!

Hammock Parties
01-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Oh Imagine that. Not only are you allergic to pussy, you can't look at it either. You won't get it by looking at it, don't worry.

You're a Nov. 11 sock, fuck off.

whosyou
01-03-2012, 11:09 PM
You're a Nov. 11 sock, **** off.

:spock:

Hammock Parties
01-03-2012, 11:18 PM
:spock:

You're some dipshit's dupe account.

Dave Lane
Tebow would have won last Sunday, but Jesus made him fumble.

Nope that was the holy ghost, he just wanted a little attention for himself.

whosyou
You're some dipshit's dupe account.

not even close shit for brains

TimeForWasp
01-03-2012, 11:32 PM
Tebow doesn't listen to God when he prays. God has been trying to tell him he sucks. He just won't hear it.

whosyou
01-03-2012, 11:44 PM
Tebow doesn't listen to God when he prays. God has been trying to tell him he sucks. He just won't hear it.

Thats why he keeps hymning away