PDA

View Full Version : Life Aftemath of the Christmas Day fire at our home

Stryker
01-07-2012, 12:28 PM
To all my fellow CPer’s. The aftermath of the Christmas Day fire to our home is rapidly moving behind us. Our insurance came through and we are in another/new home. My kids are back in school and I go back to work on Monday. If it were not for family, friends, the church, American Red Cross and prayer, this would not have turned around for us so fast. My car will be out of the shop on Wednesday.
We are getting back to normality at an accelerated rate. I wish to thank all of you for your kind words and prayers.

It is good to be back!
:thumb:

Stewie
01-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Excellent news! I'm glad your insurance company came through. I've heard other stories where dealing with insurance companies on a large claim is a pain.

OnTheWarpath15
01-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Holy shit, I must have missed a thread.

Sorry to hear of your loss, but it sounds like you're on the path to bouncing back better than ever.

Best of luck to you and yours.

Buehler445
01-07-2012, 12:37 PM
How the hell I'd I miss this? Damn sorry to hear about your home. I'm really glad you are on the way back to normalcy. That restores at least a little faith in society.

Lzen
01-07-2012, 12:37 PM
Yeah, what OTWP said. Good to hear that you're getting things back to normal.

boogblaster
01-07-2012, 12:39 PM
good ......

SAUTO
01-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Holy shit, I must have missed a thread.

Sorry to hear of your loss, but it sounds like you're on the path to bouncing back better than ever.

Best of luck to you and yours.

This. Good news, hope the trend continues
Posted via Mobile Device

mlyonsd
01-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Very good news. Hope this year brings you nothing but good luck.

Caseyguyrr
01-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Sounds like everything came together for you in a really fast way.

JD10367
01-07-2012, 01:00 PM
The Red Cross is like that old condom in your wallet: you usually never think about it but, when you find yourself in a situation, it's a godsend. When my house caught fire a few billions years ago (I was in my late teens, it was the mid 80s), they provided us with the resources to rent a place and buy clothes and toiletries, and allowed us to still feel human while dealing with all the bullshit.