PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Haley Radio Interview

AZChief
01-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Heard this and thought some of you may be interested.

http://www.yahoosportsradio.com/nfl/todd-haley-a-great-learning-experience-14607/

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-09-2012, 05:07 PM
Anything ground breaking before I listen to 11 plus minutes?

Chief Roundup
01-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Anything ground breaking before I listen to 11 plus minutes?

No. Just that he got called by several players that include, Derrick Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Dwayne Bowe to tell him how much they appreciated him and what he had done for them and thier careers. That he is proud of what he accomplished her and he expects the Chiefs to continue to ascend to the top.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-09-2012, 05:34 PM
No. Just that he got called by several players that include, Derrick Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Dwayne Bowe to tell him how much they appreciated him and what he had done for them and thier careers. That he is proud of what he accomplished her and he expects the Chiefs to continue to ascend to the top.

Thank you.

Jive Ass
01-09-2012, 05:39 PM
I'd like to see him go back to the Cardinals and coach offensively again. No hard feelings towards the guy and his neutrality as portrayed in the interview is definitely appreciated...not that he can really do much bashing, but ya' know.

ShowtimeSBMVP
01-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Remember dumbass nick wright said haley and bowe got into it. Bowe calls him after he was fired.KC media making crap up.

CaliforniaChief
01-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Remember dumbass nick wright said haley and bowe got into it. Bowe calls him after he was fired.KC media making crap up.

I don't think the two accounts are mutually exclusive. Once Haley was canned and Bowe looked back on his progress, I'm sure he had no problem burying the hatchet, thanking Haley for pushing him to be better, and wishing him the best.

Brock
01-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Hey coach, thanks for turning me into a 1000 yard receiver no matter what shitty QB the team has.......uh.....never mind.

Goldmember
01-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Did he say anything bad about the restaurants in KC? :hmmm:

MahiMike
01-09-2012, 08:25 PM
I can't believe 3 years have past and we're on to another coach. Being a Chiefs fan is like watching Groundhog day every year...(