PDA

View Full Version : Football Tebow 3:16

Stanley Nickels
01-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Hey did you guys know Tim Tebow passed for 316 yards yesterday? I've only heard it 100 times on Facebook.

Neat.

EDIT: Weird typo putting the colon in the title. Oh well, can't change it now.

KCrockaholic
01-09-2012, 08:16 PM
I don't give a flying tebowing fuck. Tim God Fucking Tebow fucking dammit.

ClevelandBronco
01-09-2012, 08:19 PM
I don't give a flying tebowing ****. Tim God ****ing Tebow ****ing dammit.

Deep...slow...breaths.

MahiMike
01-09-2012, 08:19 PM
I don't give a flying tebowing ****. Tim God ****ing Tebow ****ing dammit.

Well isn't that special!

Trevo_410
01-09-2012, 08:20 PM
imadbro?

pr_capone
01-09-2012, 08:21 PM
imadbro?

dunno... are you?

KCrockaholic
01-09-2012, 08:23 PM
The shit was funny the first time it was spoken of. The shit is fucking stale and smells like shit after the 50th damn time.

Stanley Nickels
01-09-2012, 08:26 PM
TFT QFT LMAO

JD10367
01-09-2012, 08:38 PM
As a Patriots fan, I hope Belichick and the Pats keep the conspiracy alive by allowing Tebow to pass for 31 yards with 6 interceptions. :)

BoneKrusher
01-09-2012, 08:38 PM
i'm still blown away by the game yesterday.
i mean the Broncos couldn't get more than 3 points and Tebow only had 60 something yards at Arrowhead last week and then he comes out yesterday looking more like Elway.

maybe it should be Tebow 360.
his game was a complete turnaround against a good (but banged up) team yesterday.

JD10367
01-09-2012, 08:42 PM
i mean the Broncos couldn't get more than 3 points and Tebow only had 60 something yards at Arrowhead last week and then he comes out yesterday looking more like Elway.

his game was a complete turnaround against a good (but banged up) team yesterday.

Key words in red. But still not an excuse. Everyone picks on the Patriots and Packers defenses but, man, did Pittsburgh shit the bed. They let Tebow post numbers that set records and put him in rarefied air (most deep passes, best YPC, etc.,.). That's friggin' embarrassing, no matter how many injuries you have. I can't help but think the Steelers took Tebow and Denver lightly. Hopefully it sent a message to New England that they can't do the same. (Then again, New England already showed they know how to defend Tebow... and they can put up 40+ points, which Pittsburgh couldn't...)

BoneKrusher
01-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Key words in red. But still not an excuse. Everyone picks on the Patriots and Packers defenses but, man, did Pittsburgh shit the bed. They let Tebow post numbers that set records and put him in rarefied air (most deep passes, best YPC, etc.,.). That's friggin' embarrassing, no matter how many injuries you have. I can't help but think the Steelers took Tebow and Denver lightly. Hopefully it sent a message to New England that they can't do the same. (Then again, New England already showed they know how to defend Tebow... and they can put up 40+ points, which Pittsburgh couldn't...)

yeah, i think the Steelers were scared to death of the Broncos rushing attack.

GloryDayz
01-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Who cares!

Pasta Little Brioni
01-09-2012, 09:21 PM

KC has 2 lock down corners. Pitt tried to load the box and play man on man with no saftey help and got owned. He didn't have to throw into tight windows, he had guys open by several yards. It proved that even a Pop Warner QB can complete throws with a clean pocket and recievers getting seperation.

Belichick will have something special in store for lil goober I'm sure :evil:

JD10367
01-09-2012, 09:29 PM
yeah, i think the Steelers were scared to death of the Broncos rushing attack.

With good reason. The Broncos certainly gashed the Patriots in the ground game. But the Patriots were willing to let it happen, in exchange for keeping Tebow in the pocket and not allowing him to run around and throw deep on their weak defensive backs. Maybe the Steelers coaches also took Tebow and Denver lightly, figuring, "We'll stuff the run because Tebow can't beat us, we're just too good defensively for that".

scho63
01-09-2012, 09:31 PM
You're about 30 hours late and the 3rd person to reference this..

tebow throw for 316 and AVG 31.6 per pass AND John elway was there can you say JOHN 3:16

This statistic is really eerie and another poster mentioned part of this as soon as the game was over yesterday.

The devout Christian's stat line in Sunday's game mirrors the numbering of the Biblical passage that Tebow at times had painted on to his black eye paint during his career at the University of Florida -- John 3:16.
The passage reads, according to the New American Standard Bible, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."
Officially, Tebow passed for 316 yards against the Steelers, completing 10 of 21 pass attempts -- meaning he passed for 31.6 yards per completion.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/09/tebows-biblical-game-316-yards-invokes-key-verse/?test=faces#ixzz1izVo8W27

JD10367
01-09-2012, 09:31 PM
KC has 2 lock down corners. Pitt tried to load the box and play man on man with no saftey help and got owned. He didn't have to throw into tight windows, he had guys open by several yards. It proved that even a Pop Warner QB can complete throws with a clean pocket and recievers getting seperation.

Belichick will have something special in store for lil goober I'm sure :evil:

I think it'll probably be more of the same from when they faced off a few weeks ago: keep contain on him and don't let him run outside the box, and make him throw short- to middle-length where he's not as good. Keep a safety in center field, force him to think and to hold the ball. And, again, the Pats have a luxury that Pitt didn't in that they can score quickly and score a lot. The Pats' defense is statistically awful but all they need to do is force a three-and-out here, a turnover there... because they know Brady and the offense can (and probably will) score on almost every drive.

Stanley Nickels
01-09-2012, 09:33 PM
You're about 30 hours late and the 3rd person to reference this..

Meh. I did a cursory search of Chiefsplanet to see if I could come up with anything, and found nothing. Not that I give a flying fuck if I repost something.

scho63
01-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Meh. I did a cursory search of Chiefsplanet to see if I could come up with anything, and found nothing. Not that I give a flying **** if I repost something.

The search feature leaves a lot to be desired-you are far the the only person not able to find items. No harm, no foul.....

;)

Mr. Laz
01-09-2012, 09:40 PM
so the next time Tebow has 6 throws for 66 yards will they call him the devil and excommunicate him?

random numbers that mean nothing, made up to be some mythical bullshit and they wonder why people get sick of this shit

Pasta Little Brioni
01-09-2012, 09:43 PM
so the next time Tebow has 6 throws for 66 yards will they call him the devil and excommunicate him?

random numbers that mean nothing, made up to be some mythical bullshit and they wonder why people get sick of this shit

There will be morons betting thier life savings on the Broncos because of that shit thinking it's a sign LMAO

Hell, Slowmo put his entire piggy bank on the Donks.

JD10367
01-09-2012, 09:46 PM
There will be morons betting thier life savings on the Broncos because of that shit thinking it's a sign LMAO

Hell, Slowmo put his entire piggy bank on the Donks.

You want a sign? Here's your sign. The world is a miserable fucking place. It's full of death, decay, cruelty, selfishness, greed, and wanton destruction. Rape, physical abuse, drug abuse, craziness, the worship of money, the lack of all morality and decency. It's a debacle, a disaster, truly hell on earth. Given the state of the world, it's clear that Satan has won.

So, with all that, Tebow doesn't stand a chance against Belichick, the Son of Darkness himself. :evil:

Molitoth
01-09-2012, 10:25 PM
It proved that even a Pop Warner QB can complete throws with a clean pocket and recievers getting seperation.

But Cassel can't...

okcchief
01-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Fuck Tebow 316 times
Fuck Matt Cassel 666 times

listopencil
01-09-2012, 10:52 PM
It proved that even a Pop Warner QB can complete throws with a clean pocket and recievers getting seperation.

Man, this type of bullshit is so hilarious to me. Some of you guys are in such denial...it's almost sad.

"Well, yeah, but his receivers got open so it doesn't count."

Keep fucking that chicken.

LMAO

01-09-2012, 10:54 PM
how pathetic. err I mean prophetic

teedubya
Did you all hear of the "halo" above the stadium yesterday? Was it the HAARP Halo? lol

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/files/2012/01/492088668.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UWZre.jpg

tk13
Apparently yesterday was the most watched NFL wild card playoff game in 24 years. He's not going away. Broncos will be on national TV about 14 times next year. Well that's not possible... but they'll at least be the featured CBS game every other week probably.

Frazod
01-10-2012, 01:43 PM
The amount of Tebow hate is truly amazing. At lunch today, somebody brought up the subject of Tebow. One of my friends, who already despised him and THEN lost $100 taking the $tealer$ on Sunday, nearly went into a rage ripping on him. And everybody else at the table chimed right in. I'm sitting there thinking, I'm a life-long Chiefs fan, hate the Broncos with every fiber of my being, and everybody at this table full of Bears fans hates this guy more than I do. LMAO

Quesadilla Joe
01-10-2012, 01:57 PM
.(Then again, New England already showed they know how to defend Tebow... and they can put up 40+ points, which Pittsburgh couldn't...)

No they didn't. We had to abandon the running game against you and Tebow gets exposed when the running game isn't a threat.

Denver has one of the most difficult offenses in the league to defend because our best running plays and our best passing plays are all in the same formation so everything looks the same. You guys did a good job keeping Tebow from scrambling but they don't know how to defend Tebow's offense.

pr_capone
01-10-2012, 01:58 PM
No they didn't. We had to abandon the running game against you and Tebow gets exposed when the running game isn't a threat.

Denver has one of the most difficult offenses in the league to defend because our best running plays and our best passing plays are all in the same formation so everything looks the same. You guys did a good job keeping Tebow from scrambling but they don't know how to defend Tebow's offense.

You have convinced me.

Denver is def gonna win the SB this year.

Pitt Gorilla
01-10-2012, 02:01 PM

Denver has one of the most difficult offenses in the league to defend because our best running plays and our best passing plays are all in the same formation so everything looks the same. You guys did a good job keeping Tebow from scrambling but they don't know how to defend Tebow's offense.Kansas f-ing City defended Tebow's offense with ease. Yeah. Think about that for a few minutes.

Great Expectations
01-10-2012, 02:02 PM
What were the real names of the officials Sunday?

scorpio
01-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Kansas f-ing City defended Tebow's offense with ease. Yeah. Think about that for a few minutes.

You have the corners to pull it off. Pitt didn't and NE doesn't.

Mr. Laz
01-10-2012, 02:03 PM
But Cassel can't...

Cassel rarely had either

Quesadilla Joe
01-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Kansas f-ing City defended Tebow's offense with ease. Yeah. Think about that for a few minutes.

There aren't many teams who can trust their corners to go man to man all day. Plus, Elway's pull the trigger comment really seemed to take some pressure off of Tebow. Tebow doesn't have to play careful anymore and Elway basically told him to trust his instincts. If we played the Chiefs tomorrow we would beat you by 4 TD's.

Easy 6
01-10-2012, 02:05 PM
If we played the Chiefs tomorrow we would beat you by 4 TD's.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Pitt Gorilla
01-10-2012, 02:07 PM
There aren't many teams who can trust their corners to go man to man all day. Plus, Elway's pull the trigger comment really seemed to take some pressure off of Tebow. Tebow doesn't have to play careful anymore and Elway basically told him to trust his instincts. If we played the Chiefs tomorrow we would beat you by 4 TD's.LMAO

All along, I thought this was a real account. Nice work.

pr_capone
01-10-2012, 02:07 PM
There aren't many teams who can trust their corners to go man to man all day. Plus, Elway's pull the trigger comment really seemed to take some pressure off of Tebow. Tebow doesn't have to play careful anymore and Elway basically told him to trust his instincts. If we played the Chiefs tomorrow we would beat you by 4 TD's.

Why not 11? Or 17? Or 42?

Since we are putting up make believe stats... if We had Orton to begin the season, and Charles had not been injured, we would have outscored you by 50 points over both games combined.

If Moeaki had been healthy, 73 points easy.

If Berry has not been injured, Tebow would have thrown an additional 3 INT.

God... it is soooo much fun to make up stats and scenarios!

Pasta Little Brioni
01-10-2012, 02:57 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Patriot, Saint, Packer, and Lions fans would disagree...and hell so do Chief fans after watching thier D shut out that Pop Gun offense.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-10-2012, 02:58 PM
Man, this type of bullshit is so hilarious to me. Some of you guys are in such denial...it's almost sad.

"Well, yeah, but his receivers got open so it doesn't count."

Keep fucking that chicken.

LMAO

I didn't say they don't count...but to suck him off for completing open passes is a joke. Guy completes one and it's shocking I admit, but I assure you that it's nothing special in today's pass happy league.

Garcia Bronco
01-10-2012, 03:01 PM

Yep...good thing we had no injuries of any kind.

mlyonsd
01-10-2012, 03:07 PM

Denver has one of the most difficult offenses in the league to defend because our best running plays and our best passing plays are all in the same formation so everything looks the same. You guys did a good job keeping Tebow from scrambling but they don't know how to defend Tebow's offense.Wow.

They were on a 3 game losing skid, backed into the playoffs, and faced a crippled Steeler team at home.

Tebow hits what, 10 passes and he can't be defended? Wow, just wow. Gotta give you credit, that's homerism at a whole new level. Tebow level.

JD10367
01-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Wow.

They were on a 3 game losing skid, backed into the playoffs, and faced a crippled Steeler team at home.

Tebow hits what, 10 passes and he can't be defended? Wow, just wow. Gotta give you credit, that's homerism at a whole new level. Tebow level.

I'd expect nothing different from KnowHomer. I've never seen anyone talk as much bullshit about a weak-ass team.

Garcia Bronco
01-10-2012, 03:10 PM
He can't play at the NFL level
He's not a first round QB
He can't win running an offense like that
He can't make the playoffs playing like that
He can't win a second playoff game playing like that

What's next?

I've noticed a few more of you have come around. That great...because Tim Tebow is great for th eNFL.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-10-2012, 03:12 PM
You want to know an impressive young QB that gets ignored because of this doofus...Cam Newton. He's everything you Pile High homers want Tebow to be.

Phobia
01-10-2012, 03:34 PM

I'm a Christian and I agree. People are taking liberties as well. There are people saying that the Steelers were penalized 6 times for 66 yards. The truth is that they were penalized 6 times for 61 yards.

Mile High Mania
01-10-2012, 03:35 PM
You want to know an impressive young QB that gets ignored because of this doofus...Cam Newton. He's everything you Pile High homers want Tebow to be.

The only reasons Tebow is getting all this crazy press...

1 - It's his legacy running over from college
2 - His team is winning

Cam Newton and Matt Stafford were HUGE stories this year and as a "true QB" fan (me), I would have loved to have seen more of them in games.

If the Lions had defeated the Saints, I think Stafford would be getting a ton of press right now... but they lost. Stafford's last two games were prolifically insane and everything you want from a QB, but they lost both games.

BillSelfsTrophycase
01-10-2012, 03:45 PM
If we played the Chiefs tomorrow we would beat you by 4 TD's.

Not sure if I should :facepalm: or :LOL:

Pasta Little Brioni
01-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Not sure if I should :facepalm: or :LOL:

They didn't score 4 TD's COMBINED against Chicago, Buffalo, KC

Whoarethechefs
01-10-2012, 03:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxF1VoJwFf4&feature=player_embedded

Mile High Mania
01-10-2012, 04:00 PM
They didn't score 4 TD's COMBINED against Chicago, Buffalo, KC

And, to be fair... KC only scored 3 TDs in their final 3 games as well.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-10-2012, 04:10 PM
And, to be fair... KC only scored 3 TDs in their final 3 games as well.

Oh, the Chiefs offense sucked long and sucked hard alll year long. No doubt about that.

listopencil
01-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Saw this on the KFFL Bronco board:

We remember Tim Tebow wearing the JOHN 3:16 black strips under his eyes ... Now, here are some interesting tidbits from Sunday's game vs Pittsburgh:

- Tebow threw for 316 yards in his best game as a pro

- That is an average of 31.6 yards per catch

- Big Ben threw his INT on 3rd and 16

- The final quarter hour television rating was - you guessed it - 31.6

Read more: http://forums.kffl.com/threads/293376-It-is-becoming-a-bit-eerie-.-.-.#ixzz1j8HaVZXr

pr_capone
01-11-2012, 01:38 AM

We remember Tim Tebow wearing the JOHN 3:16 black strips under his eyes ... Now, here are some interesting tidbits from Sunday's game vs Pittsburgh:

Read more: http://forums.kffl.com/threads/293376-It-is-becoming-a-bit-eerie-.-.-.#ixzz1j8HaVZXr

this is just like the similarities between the Kennedy and Lincoln assassinations!!!

Even more amazing is that when I took a shit the morning after the game, I had 3 big logs and 16 pieces of corn stuck in them!

listopencil
01-11-2012, 01:40 AM
this is just like the similarities between the Kennedy and Lincoln assassinations!!!

Even more amazing is that when I took a shit the morning after the game, I had 3 big logs and 16 pieces of corn stuck in them!

I hope you Tebowed (after you wiped of course).

chasedude
01-11-2012, 01:43 AM
What if Tebow was secretly the anti-Christ? How would all you superstitious nuts feel then? LMAO

pr_capone
01-11-2012, 01:45 AM
What if Tebow was secretly the anti-Christ? How would all you superstitious nuts feel then? LMAO

I'm not sure they would feel much of anything seeing as he is being the anti-Christ secretly.

If he were doing it out in the open though....

FAX
01-11-2012, 01:51 AM
At this point, there is little doubt in my mind that Tebow's recent exploits have taken place with the assistance of divine intervention and guidance.

I expect that one of his sideline passes will soon explode into flames in mid-flight as heavenly angels begin to descend from the clouds, yell, "Gimmy an A!!!", then spell out "Armageddon" with a mixed and somewhat tentative audience participation.

FAX

pr_capone
01-11-2012, 01:52 AM
At this point, there is little doubt in my mind that Tebow's recent exploits have taken place with the assistance of divine intervention and guidance.

I expect that one of his sideline passes will soon explode into flames in mid-flight as heavenly angels begin to descend from the clouds, yell, "Gimmy an A!!!", then spell out "Armageddon" with a mixed and somewhat tentative audience participation.

FAX

I bet the next person that intercepts one of his passes will be turned into a pillar of salt.

01-11-2012, 01:59 AM
I bet the next person that intercepts one of his passes will be turned into a pillar of salt. Well, it can't be a Patriot. Only a Raider should get that.

PornChief
01-11-2012, 02:06 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rxF1VoJwFf4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chasedude
01-11-2012, 02:16 AM
I'm not sure they would feel much of anything seeing as he is being the anti-Christ secretly.

If he were doing it out in the open though....

Is this the apocalypse the Mayan's are predicting? :evil:

ForeverChiefs58
01-11-2012, 07:18 AM

The final pass was to Thomas who just happens to have been born on Christmas Day.

JD10367
01-11-2012, 08:30 AM

Well, considering most interpretations of that are of someone who will appear on the outside to be Christ-like, Tebow fills the bill. :shrug:

JD10367
01-11-2012, 08:31 AM
The final pass was to Thomas who just happens to have been born on Christmas Day.

::: throws the challenge flag :::

Jesus was probably born in the spring, but certainly wasn't born on Christmas. That date was chosen because the pagans were already partying.

Dave Lane
01-11-2012, 09:04 AM

I think it would be 316 - 0 you guys are so awesome. I mean theres no chance we could ever beat you. Let alone beat you in your own house. You'd kill us.

Dave Lane
01-11-2012, 09:07 AM

Jesus was probably born in the spring, but certainly wasn't born on Christmas. That date was chosen because the pagans were already partying.

jesus was probably never a real person. But rather a synthetic story drawn from stories already circulating around the Mediterranean at the time.

Joe Seahawk
01-11-2012, 09:17 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gAIQWzW1MIc?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>