PDA

View Full Version : Football Playoff Week Two Picks

JD10367
01-11-2012, 09:13 AM
If I don't fuck it up again like the last time...

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Pats
G-men

boogblaster
01-11-2012, 09:37 AM
pats .. pack .. ravons .. aints ......

Molitoth
01-11-2012, 09:43 AM
New Orleans over San Fran by a score or two
Baltimore over Houston by a score or two
Green Bay over New York in a squeaker
New England over Denver by a score or two

I do have a feeling the Giants may win against Green Bay.

LiveSteam
01-11-2012, 09:51 AM
I do have a feeling the Giants may win against Green Bay.

I do to. & I did before the coach lost his son. I just have a feeling G-men make it to the S-B

Predarat
01-11-2012, 10:08 AM
New England over Denver by a score or two
Green Bay over New York in a squeaker
Baltimore over Houston by a score or two
New Orleans over San Fran in a squeaker

The Franchise
01-11-2012, 10:48 AM
New England vs. Houston
Green Bay vs. New Orleans

Setsuna
01-11-2012, 11:48 AM
Denver, Texans, 49ers, Giants

bevischief
01-11-2012, 11:50 AM
New England vs. Houston

This.

JD10367
01-11-2012, 11:52 AM
New England vs. Houston

I would love to see the Texans beat Baltimore, but I don't see it. Not without a better QB to go against that Ravens D. If the game were in Houston, maybe, but being in Baltimore, I think the Ravens will cruise.

The Franchise
01-11-2012, 11:56 AM
I would love to see the Texans beat Baltimore, but I don't see it. Not without a better QB to go against that Ravens D. If the game were in Houston, maybe, but being in Baltimore, I think the Ravens will cruise.

The Texans defense is nothing to laugh at and the Ravens aren't the Ravens of old. It's not like Houston is going to go into the game and air it out. They're going to use Foster and Tate to wear down that defense and eek out a win.

I'm calling it right now.

Houston - 17
Baltimore - 14

JD10367
01-11-2012, 11:58 AM
The Texans defense is nothing to laugh at and the Ravens aren't the Ravens of old. It's not like Houston is going to go into the game and air it out. They're going to use Foster and Tate to wear down that defense and eek out a win.

Houston - 17
Baltimore - 14

Hope you're right. I despise Baltimore. And, if the Pats don't make it past Touchdown Jesus, it would set up an interesting AFCCG of Denver @ Houston (either one of which I'd root for over any NFC entry).

RealSNR
01-11-2012, 11:59 AM

Houston - 17
Baltimore - 14Chiefs will use Jamaal and Thomas Jones to wear down the Baltimore D

(Yes, I know Houston is a different team. I'm picking them to win as well. Also, Yates > Cassel)

The Franchise
01-11-2012, 12:00 PM
I think it would be awesome to see Houston make it to the SB.

Mile High Mania
01-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Packers vs Saints
Ravens vs Broncos

Packers vs Ravens in the SB.

I don't expect the Broncos to win, but I'm not betting against them right now...

Plus, you have this - "The Broncos become the fifth team without a winning record in the last 10 years to win their play first playoff game. However, the previous four teams all lost in the Divisional Playoffs."

It's a history making moment... rematch from a few weeks ago and I think it's just in the cards to frustrate everyone for one more week.

Amnorix
01-11-2012, 12:48 PM
I'm going for upsets in Giants over GB and SF over Saints. I still can't think that great offense plus mediocre/bad defense equals SB. THink it bites the Patriots also, but not this week against the Tebows.

whoman69
01-11-2012, 02:10 PM
IMO most competitive game is NO vs SF with NY vs GB not as close.

Amnorix
01-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Maybe I should start a new thread, but is anyone on here rooting for the Pats at all due ot the Brian Waters connection, or not so much?

I know you're all Pats fans THIS week, but I mean after that. :D

kcpasco
01-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Maybe I should start a new thread, but is anyone on here rooting for the Pats at all due ot the Brian Waters connection, or not so much?

I have never really ever disliked the Pats, I've always been a Brady fan.

I just wish the damn Chiefs could someday get a good Qb.

RealSNR
01-11-2012, 02:22 PM

I know you're all Pats fans THIS week, but I mean after that. :DI'd rather the Patriots win than the Steelers, Ravens, or Colts (when they had Manning)

JD10367
01-12-2012, 12:07 PM

I was actually wondering how many are rooting for the Pats just because of their Bronco hatred and dislike of the ESPN Week-Long Tebow Suck-Off...

Mile High Mania
01-13-2012, 08:30 AM
I was actually wondering how many are rooting for the Pats just because of their Bronco hatred and dislike of the ESPN Week-Long Praise God! Suck-Off...

Well, at least 4 will be right...