PDA

View Full Version : Poop Insomnia

Titty Meat
01-11-2012, 11:07 AM
How many on here have had it or currently have it? Advice on how to get over it? For the past week or two I've been sleeping for maybe 2-4 hours and then randomly wake up and can't go back to sleep until later in the day when I take a nap.

booyaf2
01-11-2012, 11:08 AM
booze

bevischief
01-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Night cap.

petegz28
01-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Exercise..don't eat too late....take vitamins

The Franchise
01-11-2012, 11:10 AM
When you take a nap? Who the fuck has time for a nap?

Rasputin
01-11-2012, 11:11 AM
I got 3 hours sleep & good to go. May crash later on, but figure will get plenty of sleep on or day after 12-21-2012.

Phobia
01-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Stop taking naps.

seclark
01-11-2012, 11:13 AM
been having any health issues?
problems w/the bed?
life problems you can't get off your mind?

could be lots of things. i used to have problems getting a good nights rest. still do at times. sleepwalked and talked in my sleep all the time.

sec

DMAC
01-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Don't understand insomnia. I am always dog ass tired by 10.

The Franchise
01-11-2012, 11:14 AM
How long of a nap are you taking?

4th and Long
01-11-2012, 11:15 AM
I live on 3-4 hours sleep almost every night. Life is too short to just sleep away.

I'll get all the sleep I need when I'm dead.

Bane
01-11-2012, 11:15 AM
It's called Interval insomnia.I sleep a little while,wake for no reason,repeat.Typically I sleep 3-4 hrs max..Been going through it for 12-15 years now and taking something is the only treatment that I know of,excersize didn't help me.Because of my work I cannot take certain drugs/medicines so most sleeping aids are not an option for me.I've just learned how to operate as best I can on 3 hrs sleep..I take one day a week and "recharge" so to speak by taking a benadryl,which knocks me the **** out,and sleep 8-10 hrs.Don't know what to say except good luck.It doesn't help much but it's all I got.

ModSocks
01-11-2012, 11:16 AM
Stop stressing about the Chiefs QB situation and get some sleep.

Fish
01-11-2012, 11:17 AM
It's almost always stress related. Deal with whatever it is that's stressing you out first.

And don't try so hard. When you try to force yourself go to sleep, it never works. You can't force it. If you can't sleep, get out of bed and do something. Don't worry about feeling like you have to get X hours of sleep every night. Let your body actually get tired.

Dayze
01-11-2012, 11:18 AM
My doctor told me to exercise, don't eat to late, and to get up at the same time everyday. Then only go to bed when your tired. If you lay down and can't call asleep within about 15minutes or so, get up and stay up for a while until your tired. Eventually you'll get your clock on the right schedule.

Oh, and no naps

ClevelandBronco
01-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Exhaust all exercise/diet/mental preparedness options before trying to treat it with booze or pills. You're rolling the dice with that crap if you have any tendencies toward dependence/addiction issues. Good luck.

Titty Meat
01-11-2012, 11:20 AM
been having any health issues?
problems w/the bed?
life problems you can't get off your mind?

could be lots of things. i used to have problems getting a good nights rest. still do at times. sleepwalked and talked in my sleep all the time.

sec

Not any real health problems thankfully though I did have some problems with allergies in the room a few weeks ago which went away after dusting. I've had pretty bad anxiety in the past and i'm wondering also if it being winter has anything to do with it.

Fritz88
01-11-2012, 11:21 AM
Rub one out.

DMAC
01-11-2012, 11:22 AM
I live on 3-4 hours sleep almost every night. Life is too short to just sleep away.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg?1321408042

tooge
01-11-2012, 11:22 AM
drink a glass of red wine, read a book. You will fall asleep. Quit taking naps and you will be tired at night.

Titty Meat
01-11-2012, 11:23 AM
It's almost always stress related. Deal with whatever it is that's stressing you out first.

And don't try so hard. When you try to force yourself go to sleep, it never works. You can't force it. If you can't sleep, get out of bed and do something. Don't worry about feeling like you have to get X hours of sleep every night. Let your body actually get tired.

This makes a lot of sense. I'm moving soon and I think it's causing anxiety for whatever reason. I know in the past changes in my life like going back to school and switching jobs has really messed with my anxiety. I have been worrying about the number of hours of sleep I've been getting too. Thanks for the advice.

Bearcat
01-11-2012, 11:25 AM
Yeah, stop taking naps. If I crash in front of the tv for even an hour, it takes me most of the night to fall asleep.

I really wish I could do that, but by day 3 with only 3-4 hours of sleep per night, my brain starts shutting down. There's even a significant difference for me between ~6hrs/night and 7-8 over the course of a week. In college, I'd get 5-6/night and be fine... getting old sucks.

bevischief
01-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Infomercials watch 1 or 2.

seclark
01-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Not any real health problems thankfully though I did have some problems with allergies in the room a few weeks ago which went away after dusting. I've had pretty bad anxiety in the past and i'm wondering also if it being winter has anything to do with it.

after trying the exercise, no naps, and rubbing one out, you still have the problem, talk to a doctor. the anxiety deal could be the culprit. the exercise and flogging the dolphin might help and surely won't hurt, but there might be more involved inside your melon. i don't mean to sound like a jerkoff.
sec

Phobia
01-11-2012, 11:36 AM
I suffer from winter anxiety. Probably because I don't get a lot of exercise in the winter. I really need to correct that by working out inside. There's really no excuse. I have all the equipment at my disposal. It's just a matter of getting off my fat ass and doing it.

mlyonsd
01-11-2012, 11:37 AM
No naps. Whatever you do, don't just lay there thinking about it. That just makes it worse. Read a book.

Crush
01-11-2012, 11:45 AM
I know it wasn't Stephen King's best work, but it wasn't that bad.

Crush
01-11-2012, 11:47 AM
Serious answer: stop taking naps, start exercising, and stop eating late.

ModSocks
01-11-2012, 11:48 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg?1321408042

ROFL.

Nice.

MIAdragon
01-11-2012, 11:57 AM
When you take a nap? Who the **** has time for a nap?

no one with kids, that I know.

The Franchise
01-11-2012, 11:59 AM
no one with kids, that I know.

As you can see by my grammar and missing words in my post.....I have kids....and I'm fucking tired right now.

Frazod
01-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Watch soccer /thread

the Talking Can
01-11-2012, 12:10 PM
take magnesium before going to sleep...keeps you from waking up all the time, a much deeper sleep...i take 400mg

has the bonus effect of keeping you real regular, so don't go popping a bunch of pills...

sd4chiefs
01-11-2012, 12:15 PM
I had the same problem. I would go to bed and go right to sleep then I would wake up at 3:00am and be wide awake for 2 or 3 hours. I think it was the red wine. I don't know why but when I don't drink red wine I sleep all night. Also my medical marihuana really helps but there are side effects like getting the muchies and having great sex.

memyselfI
01-11-2012, 12:22 PM
I suffer from winter anxiety. Probably because I don't get a lot of exercise in the winter. I really need to correct that by working out inside. There's really no excuse. I have all the equipment at my disposal. It's just a matter of getting off my fat ass and doing it.

Working out will help but adding a passionflower and a vitamin D supplement will further decrease the effects of winter anxiety or SAD.

memyselfI
01-11-2012, 12:24 PM
Melatonin on most nights. Melatonin plus Benadryl on the really difficult insomnia nights. Also Valerian has benefits for aiding sleep. Drinking Chamomile tea will also help.

listopencil
01-11-2012, 12:25 PM
I've had pretty bad anxiety in the past...

I would lean towards this as the root cause. Go to your doctor and talk to him/her about some anxiety meds.

memyselfI
01-11-2012, 12:28 PM
I would lean towards this as the root cause. Go to your doctor and talk to him/her about some anxiety meds.

Or avoid big pharma and try Passionflower or Valerian first.

listopencil
01-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Or avoid big pharma and try Passionflower or Valerian first.

Or just take the pill and be relieved.

Gonzo
01-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Ambien.

Get a rx for 10 mg and cut them in half...

Trust me, they work wonderfully.

Mr. Plow
01-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Hey guys, I take a nap every day, but I can't sleep at night - any ideas why I'm rested when I go to bed at night?

listopencil
01-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Hey guys, I take a nap every day, but I can't sleep at night - any ideas why I'm rested when I go to bed at night?

It's a cycle. You can't really make up a four or five hour sleep deprivation by taking daily naps on a regular basis, except under unusual circumstances.

luv
01-11-2012, 01:22 PM

:hmmm:

Titty Meat
01-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Ambien.

Get a rx for 10 mg and cut them in half...

Trust me, they work wonderfully.

I've heard too many stories about Ambien.

Titty Meat
01-11-2012, 01:32 PM

But i'm not.

COchief
01-11-2012, 01:40 PM
I've heard too many stories about Ambien.

Don't touch that shit, anyone who puts that in their body is seriously F-ed up. I dated (briefly) a girl who took it, she would pass out with food in her mouth while sitting up and then do crazy shit like stomp around the house yelling "where's my POPCORN!".

Titty Meat
01-11-2012, 01:41 PM
Don't touch that shit, anyone who puts that in their body is seriously F-ed up. I dated (briefly) a girl who took it, she would pass out with food in her mouth while sitting up and then do crazy shit like stomp around the house yelling "where's my POPCORN!".

She ever take it then give you a blowjob?

COchief
01-11-2012, 01:42 PM
She ever take it then give you a blowjob?

She did like to wake me up with them, but I think that was the submissive- wanting to please her man Korean upbringing.

Mr. Plow
01-11-2012, 01:44 PM
But i'm not.

Well, then I don't know what to tell you. Anxiety? Probably.

I've always been a rough sleeper pretty much like what you are going through now. I generally go to sleep somewhere between 12a-1a and I'm up at 6:30ish. In between then, I wake up anywhere from 1-5 times most nights. Any time I wake up I'll be up for 30 minutes to an hour. Most of the time, it is for no reason at all....I just wake up.

Never a good nights sleep, but I've grown accustomed to it. I'll sleep like this for about 3-4 months until my body just can't handle not having a good nights sleep, then I'm dead ass tired for an entire day, and I finally sleep an entire 8 hours in one night....then the cycle starts over again.

Try taking a hot shower right before bed....that might relax you. Try some wine or a mild sleeping aid. My personal opinion, stay away from Ambien.

Mr. Plow
01-11-2012, 01:48 PM
It's a cycle. You can't really make up a four or five hour sleep deprivation by taking daily naps on a regular basis, except under unusual circumstances.

I mildly disagree. Myself personally, if I take a nap during the afternoon/evening, I'll be up later in the night the equivalent to the length of my nap.

Fish
01-11-2012, 02:12 PM
This makes a lot of sense. I'm moving soon and I think it's causing anxiety for whatever reason. I know in the past changes in my life like going back to school and switching jobs has really messed with my anxiety. I have been worrying about the number of hours of sleep I've been getting too. Thanks for the advice.

Welcome. I had insomnia back in high school. But that was from the stress of living with an abusive stepdad. These days, when my head hits the pillow, I'm out in a matter of seconds.

But my ex wife used to struggle with it pretty bad. And she would resent me for falling asleep when she couldn't. She'd wake me up crying and demand that I stay awake with her. It was really awful.

I'd recommend finding ways to curb that anxiety. And I'd strongly recommend doing so without pills or magic flowers. You're not treating the cause that way, you're simply managing the symptoms. It's easy to let insomnia get you into a stressful cyclical loop. You get stressed about something in your life, whether you realize it or not. Which manifests itself in insomnia(i.e. I can't sleep now, I've got all this shit to worry about!!). But then you end up stressing over the fact that you can't sleep, and it just snowballs. The harder you try, the less you sleep. Quit trying, and sleep will overtake you when it's really needed.

Keep telling yourself that getting 8 hrs of sleep each night isn't a requirement. Nothing bad will happen tomorrow if you happen to stay up most of the night. The human body is pretty adaptive. Resolve the anxiety in your life, face up to whatever change you're stressing over, and your sleep pattern will work itself out.

petegz28
01-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Melatonin on most nights. Melatonin plus Benadryl on the really difficult insomnia nights. Also Valerian has benefits for aiding sleep. Drinking Chamomile tea will also help.

Yes, a good tea will help you sleep. There is some stuff called "Sleepy Time Tea" you can get in the grocery store.

petegz28
01-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Again, make sure you are taking your vitamins. If your body isn't getting the proper intake of vitamins and minerals it will increase the impacts of stress on your body.

Again, exercise is paramount as it does wonders to relieve stress and your body will want to sleep to recover. If you can't exercise or just don't want too then look into getting some incense that you like. About an hour or so before you want to go to bed burn the incense and light a candle and just sit there staring at the flame. Don't think about anything else, just focus on the flame of the candle and your breathing. Your body will relax and you will sleep good.

chasedude
01-11-2012, 02:58 PM
I get my bouts of insomnia everyonce in awhile. Last night was a good one, finally fell asleep around 4am. Back up @ 7:30am and the ol' engine takes a min to get firing.

Chatting on here seems to pass the time well when I'm full on insomnia. I figure hey, I'm up might as well find some way to amuse myself.

Lumpy
01-11-2012, 03:04 PM

:doh!:

Bad comparison. Gonzo knows where the damn popcorn is in our house. LMAO

I will, however, agree w/ those that say that Rx pills aren't the answer. I've seen what scripts can do to a person and it's heartbreaking. After witnessing such a thing, I told myself I will never get on scripts ever again. In fact, I suffer from anxiety issues and, up until a few weeks ago, I was taking a hefty med to help. I'll admit that they improved my mood, but I'm bound and determined to correct my anxiety issues on my own terms from here on out.

As far as insomnia, I've been battling that for quite awhile. I have no doubt that my anxiety issues play a big role in my disturbed sleep pattern. However, I work full-time, then I come home and continue to work, (dishes, laundry, etc.). On top of chores, I also have a 3 y/o boy in tow. Combine all of that and it equals exhaustion. Yet, when the boy is in bed, Gonzo is taken care of, (wink, wink, nudge, nudge), and the chores are taken care of, I want a little Lumpy time.

I honestly believe that the only way that someone can overcome their insomnia issue is to improve their lifestyle. Which is exactly what I plan on doing here shortly. I have an exercise routine planned out, began taking vitamins and eating better, and I'm going to quit smoking.

petegz28
01-11-2012, 03:57 PM
:doh!:

Bad comparison. Gonzo knows where the damn popcorn is in our house. LMAO

I will, however, agree w/ those that say that Rx pills aren't the answer. I've seen what scripts can do to a person and it's heartbreaking. After witnessing such a thing, I told myself I will never get on scripts ever again. In fact, I suffer from anxiety issues and, up until a few weeks ago, I was taking a hefty med to help. I'll admit that they improved my mood, but I'm bound and determined to correct my anxiety issues on my own terms from here on out.

As far as insomnia, I've been battling that for quite awhile. I have no doubt that my anxiety issues play a big role in my disturbed sleep pattern. However, I work full-time, then I come home and continue to work, (dishes, laundry, etc.). On top of chores, I also have a 3 y/o boy in tow. Combine all of that and it equals exhaustion. Yet, when the boy is in bed, Gonzo is taken care of, (wink, wink, nudge, nudge), and the chores are taken care of, I want a little Lumpy time.

I honestly believe that the only way that someone can overcome their insomnia issue is to improve their lifestyle. Which is exactly what I plan on doing here shortly. I have an exercise routine planned out, began taking vitamins and eating better, and I'm going to quit smoking.

Quitting smoking will make your insomnia worse at first. It's a bitch!

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Advice on how to get over it?

Get a good nights sleep and it'll be easier to attack the problem tomorrow.

The Dawg
01-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Ambien

Hootie
01-11-2012, 04:14 PM
How many on here have had it or currently have it? Advice on how to get over it? For the past week or two I've been sleeping for maybe 2-4 hours and then randomly wake up and can't go back to sleep until later in the day when I take a nap.

that isn't insomnia dipshit

maybe getting a job and a set schedule would help...

perhaps laying around eating leftover pizza all day while waiting for your mom to get off work and bring your Arby's isn't a good way to get a nice sleep schedule down...

get a job, and your sleep troubles will go away

Gonzo
01-11-2012, 06:43 PM

Watch the Husker highlight reel from their bowl game. That should help you gest some zzz's.

As far as Ambien is concerned, it works for 99% of the public. A few people have problems with it. This is usually due to the person using it to get high and purposely staying awake. However, that being said I don't really condone it's use unless you've tried all the hippie herbal bullshit that works for some people. Don't do otc drugs like unisom or nytol. You'll have trouble waking up and feel groggy all day.
NyQuil can work but you may as well just take a couple shots of whiskey. Same thing and all.
Posted via Mobile Device

memyselfI
01-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Yes, a good tea will help you sleep. There is some stuff called "Sleepy Time Tea" you can get in the grocery store.

Not only that but a warm bath with lavender will also aid insomnia. Also, trying a thunderstorm cd also is very relaxing. A bit of gentle yoga doesn't hurt either.

I'd try a million holistic homeopathic things before I'd take one Ambien or Lunestra.

Gonzo
01-12-2012, 07:42 AM
Not only that but a warm bath with lavender will also aid insomnia. Also, trying a thunderstorm cd also is very relaxing. A bit of gentle yoga doesn't hurt either.

I'd try a million holistic homeopathic things before I'd take one Ambien or Lunestra.

You know he's a dude, right?
Posted via Mobile Device

petegz28
01-12-2012, 08:06 AM
You know he's a dude, right?
Posted via Mobile Device

Most of what was mentioned was basically forms of meditation. Aroma Therapy doesn't sound manly but everone, including men have a sense of smell and you'd be lying if you said some of those aren't relaxing. I know it doesn't sound "rugged" to say, light some incense, take a hot bath and drink some herbal tea but if it ****ing works then who is really the tard? The one who stays up refusing to do such because it isn't "manly" or the one who does it and gets a good night's sleep?

Gonzo
01-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Most of what was mentioned was basically forms of meditation. Aroma Therapy doesn't sound manly but everone, including men have a sense of smell and you'd be lying if you said some of those aren't relaxing. I know it doesn't sound "rugged" to say, light some incense, take a hot bath and drink some herbal tea but if it ****ing works then who is really the tard? The one who stays up refusing to do such because it isn't "manly" or the one who does it and gets a good night's sleep?
I don't know how anyone could sleep with all of the dicks slapping them about the face and torso. You keep your lavender body wash if it works for you. I sleep just fine, thank you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fish
01-12-2012, 09:07 AM
I don't know how anyone could sleep with all of the dicks slapping them about the face and torso. You keep your lavender body wash if it works for you. I sleep just fine, thank you.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO...

Yeah.. I had no idea that being gay cured insomnia...

petegz28
01-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

FTR, I was not advocating the Lavendar part but hey, if it works, WTF?

Gonzo
01-12-2012, 09:59 AM
FTR, I was not advocating the Lavendar part but hey, if it works, WTF?

LMAO

I know, right? The things people will do to get a good nights sleep.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
01-12-2012, 10:38 AM
just kill yourself, you wont have to worry about it anymore.

listopencil
01-12-2012, 10:41 AM
I mildly disagree. Myself personally, if I take a nap during the afternoon/evening, I'll be up later in the night the equivalent to the length of my nap.

Yeah. Everyone's different, but I meant that you can't make up four or five hours worth of sleep with a "nap". When I think "nap" I'm thinking an hour or so at most.

listopencil
01-12-2012, 10:45 AM

I've tried several methods to get better sleep. I have worked mostly early (5 AM) shifts for the last fifteen years. I recently went through a traumatic life change that is screwing with my ability to get meaningful sleep. I absolutely have to function properly right now and I can't do that with sleep deprivation. I took Ambien last night. It's the first time I have taken a Rx sleep aid in my life. It worked very, very well.

kstater
01-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Sleeping not once, but twice a day isn't exactly insomnia.

Gonzo
01-12-2012, 10:48 AM
I've tried several methods to get better sleep. I have worked mostly early (5 AM) shifts for the last fifteen years. I recently went through a traumatic life change that is screwing with my ability to get meaningful sleep. I absolutely have to function properly right now and I can't do that with sleep deprivation. I took Ambien last night. It's the first time I have taken a Rx sleep aid in my life. It worked very, very well.

And welcome, my friend...

The ambien walrus says hellooooooo!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_P3xkjM87q2Y/TLCUx5D2YCI/AAAAAAAAAJ4/YDXUOlKHCA4/s1600/ambien-walrus-adventure.gif

Gonzo
01-12-2012, 10:48 AM
http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/072110/ambien-walrus-and-the-cookies.gif

Gonzo
01-12-2012, 10:49 AM
http://www.firstworldgripes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/ambien2.png

listopencil
01-12-2012, 10:52 AM
And welcome, my friend...

The ambien walrus says hellooooooo!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_P3xkjM87q2Y/TLCUx5D2YCI/AAAAAAAAAJ4/YDXUOlKHCA4/s1600/ambien-walrus-adventure.gif

LMAO

listopencil
01-12-2012, 10:53 AM
You know....this might get really fun...I think I'll hide my car keys though.

Frazod
01-12-2012, 10:53 AM
I took Ambien many years ago - job/boss was so stressful I couldn't sleep. It worked, and I had no complaints. Later, I quit the shitty job and no longer needed it. Much better solution.

Gonzo
01-12-2012, 10:56 AM
You know....this might get really fun...I think I'll hide my car keys though.

I'll admit to getting a little loopy on it if I stay up too long after taking it.

I have also noticed that I get the munchies, as well.

It's worth it, though.

Gonzo
01-12-2012, 10:56 AM
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/e_stapleton986/toothpaste%20for%20dinner/its-the-ambien-walrus-again.gif

listopencil
01-12-2012, 10:57 AM
I do have my 14 and 16 year old kids living with me. They are already making jokes about the Simpsons "Nappien" episode.

listopencil
01-12-2012, 10:58 AM
I'll admit to getting a little loopy on it if I stay up too long after taking it.

I have also noticed that I get the munchies, as well.

It's worth it, though.

I'm keeping it in my bedroom next to my bed so I will only take it after I lay down for the night.

Gonzo
01-12-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm keeping it in my bedroom next to my bed so I will only take it after I lay down for the night.

Good plan...

If you don't, you may have some weird ass hallucinations. Like, well I dunno...

Like gary busey clapping really slowly in black and white.

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/busey_clapping.gif

kstater
01-12-2012, 11:06 AM
LMAO

Aspengc8
01-12-2012, 11:19 AM

I'm willing to bet that's your issue. I never had sleep issues until about 2-3 weeks ago. We are expecting our first child in about a week, and my anxiety went through the roof. When are you moving? Couple things that helped me fall asleep was reading, sleepy time tea & listening to "sleep" music (nature sounds, soft r ain, etc). I've never had anxiety before, and specifically my mind would race at night. One negative thought turned into a thousand, and I just couldnt calm myself down. My doc gave me .25mg xanax to take at night about a hour before bed, and only gave me enough to last until the baby gets here. You should be good a week or so after your move. If your anxiety is still there, something else is bothering you.

Good luck bud.

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the advice all. Yesterday I slept only 2 hours total went to bed around 2 last night and would sleep for an hour or 2 then briefly wake up and go back to bed. This happened until I woke up at 1. Progress I think.

SAUTO
01-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the advice all. Yesterday I slept only 2 hours total went to bed around 2 last night and would sleep for an hour or 2 then briefly wake up and go back to bed. This happened until I woke up at 1. Progress I think.

get a job, work hard.

it will do wonders for your sleep, until you decide to kill yourself.

Gonzo
01-12-2012, 04:52 PM
get a job, work hard.

it will do wonders for your sleep, until you decide to kill yourself.

Pleasant.
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Pleasant.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah he got his panties in a bunch when I said something negative about the Chiefs and has been on a week long period.

SAUTO
01-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Pleasant.
Posted via Mobile Device

dont let this bitch lie to you.

it's not about anything he said about the chiefs.

i told him that in the response to the PM he sent me.

it's about the way he uses derogatory terms about people.

faggot, retard, etc.

he knows i dont like that and he leaves me neg rep calling me a retard and then sends me a PM saying i'm a retard and the apple didnt fall far from the tree.

i have a disabled daughter. why would anyone try to talk shit about that?

so in closing i will say whatever i want to that POS.

has he killed himself yet?

i would tell him to go fuck his mother but i have a feeling that's the only pussy he's ever gotten.

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Wow butthurt

Pants
01-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Wow butthurt

Did you seriously say that about his daughter?

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Did you seriously say that about his daughter?

I did call him retarded but not because of his daughter but because of the shit he gets mad about. I said the apple didn't fall far from the tree because in another thread where he makes fun of people from the burbs I allude to his people being junkies.

Pants
01-12-2012, 05:30 PM
I did call him retarded but not because of his daughter but because of the shit he gets mad about. I said the apple didn't fall far from the tree because in another thread where he makes fun of people from the burbs I allude to his people being junkies.

Oh.

SAUTO
01-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Oh.

Not true. He is a fucking liar.

I deleted the pm because I was fucking pissed but now I wish I hadn't.

He called me a retard then said the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I have a disabled daughter. You take it how you want.

Fuck him.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
01-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Actually it's there with what I sent him back. But I dont know how to show it, from my phone or computer.

The sentence is "you are retarded and the apple didn't fall far from the tree"

He is a racist, homophobe, liar, and likes to degrade people that can't help what they are.

Fuck him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 05:41 PM
Actually it's there with what I sent him back. But I dont know how to show it, from my phone or computer.

The sentence is "you are retarded and the apple didn't fall far from the tree"

He is a racist, homophobe, liar, and likes to degrade people that can't help what they are.

**** him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nowhere did I mention your daughter and you do act retarded about the smallest shit. JFC.

SAUTO
01-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Nowhere did I mention your daughter and you do act retarded about the smallest shit. JFC.

keep being a pussy and not just be honest about what you said and meant.

Thats the thing about honor and respect if you stre going to say it man up and stick to your guns.

Like I said you dont want to run into me somewhere, you dont.

you didn't infer anything about my "people" using meth. You said I was in westport to score meth.

I told you I've never tried meth, but if I wanted to I would just get it at here, you know where there are a ton of meth cooks and users.

But good try at making yourself not look like a flaming asshole.
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 05:55 PM
keep being a pussy and not just be honest about what you said and meant.

Thats the thing about honor and respect if you stre going to say it man up and stick to your guns.

Like I said you dont want to run into me somewhere, you dont.

you didn't infer anything about my "people" using meth. You said I was in westport to score meth.

I told you I've never tried meth, but if I wanted to I would just get it at here, you know where there are a ton of meth cooks and users.

But good try at making yourself not look like a flaming asshole.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've mentioned plenty of times in the past you're a methead from backwoods Missouri. You're posting style would indicate that easily flying off the handle about minute things that don't even have to do with you. I never once mentioned your daughter I was talking strictly bout you so go fuck yourself.

Smed1065
01-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Gun in your mouth would help on here?

Smed1065
01-12-2012, 05:57 PM
Just saying make the world better by subtraction.

SAUTO
01-12-2012, 05:58 PM
I've mentioned plenty of times in the past you're a methead from backwoods Missouri. You're posting style would indicate that easily flying off the handle about minute things that don't even have to do with you. I never once mentioned your daughter I was talking strictly bout you so go fuck yourself.

Then what apple fell from the tree? Me from my father? My father isn't mentally disabled? He has never used drugs & lives in kck.

If you know someone has a disabled child (and you do) and you call that person a retard and say the apple didn't fall far from the tree it's pretty obvious what you meant.

Pussy ass bitch.
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Then what apple fell from the tree? Me from my father? My father isn't mentally disabled? He has never used drugs & lives in kck.

If you know someone has a disabled child (and you do) and you call that person a retard and say the apple didn't fall far from the tree it's pretty obvious what you meant.

Pussy ass bitch.
Posted via Mobile Device

You're doing a lot of assuming. I'm sorry if you think I was talking about your daughter I really am because I wasn't. Anyway i'm done defending myself to you because you're a dumbass with anger issues and theres no reasoning with the insane.

Hootie
01-12-2012, 06:23 PM
Jason,

Don't let the POS bother you. He's a miserable, miserable, miserable fucking person. He won't get a job, he lives with mom, he's fat, he couldn't get a girl with a $5,000 bill hanging from his zipper...

He's just a total detriment to society. He isn't productive in the least bit. He makes fun of people on here because he's faced it his whole life so he's "giving it to the man" to make himself feel better...to give himself that temporary therapy and forget for a minute or two who a gigantic waste of life he is...

dude has no self-esteem and is just a depressed waste of oxygen...I honestly feel bad for him

I told him he needs to PM clay and get some advice on how to get in the gym, lose that weight, and start building confidence and self-esteem

Clay has really turned into a pretty good person after years of going through the 'billay syndrome'...

SAUTO
01-12-2012, 06:24 PM
You're doing a lot of assuming. I'm sorry if you think I was talking about your daughter I really am because I wasn't. Anyway i'm done defending myself to you because you're a dumbass with anger issues and theres no reasoning with the insane.

Lol the only one assuming is you. You couldn't be more wrong about me...

Read the sentence again

"you are a retard and the apple didn't fall far from the tree"

I think i'm right on.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
01-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Hootie, I almost said that he had made me respect clay more today, all the back and forth ive done with clay and even he has never played that card. (knock on wood, clay you fucker :) )
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 06:30 PM
This is hilarious.

Hootie
01-12-2012, 06:31 PM
Hootie, I almost said that he had made me respect clay more today, all the back and forth ive done with clay and even he has never played that card. (knock on wood, clay you ****er :) )
Posted via Mobile Device

I get banned from this board once a month for getting into some dumbass battle with Frazod and Dartgod (they are buddies with the mods and report posts when they have no rebuttal)...but I'm not sure why they waste time on me when a guy like billay runs around and enters every single thread just to make some ridiculous attack on someone...

It's one thing if the guy is DaneMcCloud and actually has some sort of life accomplishments to fall back on...

It's another thing if it's fatass billay who has never paid for rent, doesn't have a job, takes "muscle" pics in his mother's bedroom bathroom, and is definitely a virgin...

Seriously...ChiefsPlanet is his defense mechanism...he is so miserable with his life that he comes on here and acts the way he does for some temporary therapy to get away from all of his shortcomings.

So be honored he's insulting you, he only insults those he envies.

Smed1065
01-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Frazod has a gun.
and hinders his cell phone ability because I heard they R scared.

Just what I got from my cell. No links. Will provide when I get a bill.

Smed1065
01-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Electronics anyway.

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Must be a slow night at the pizza ranch Hootie.

Hootie
01-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Must be a slow night at the pizza ranch Hootie.

I moved to Dallas and was instantly hired into restaurant management.

That's what happens when you build a resume and work hard and gather a lot of good references...

and no, your mom isn't a good reference...but it's cool that you do your chores and keep your room clean! Perhaps you'll get a little chocolate sauce with that ice cream tonight after din-din!

SAUTO
01-12-2012, 06:40 PM
I see why billay tried to come at me today.

A little asshurt after the beating dj, clay, and hootie laid on ya huh boy?
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 06:41 PM
I see why billay tried to come at me today.

A little asshurt after the beating dj, clay, and hootie laid on ya huh boy?
Posted via Mobile Device

Asshurt? You're the one saying shit like I better not see you in person LMAO

Hootie
01-12-2012, 06:42 PM

I hope he doesn't run into you, either...you'd call your mom before a fight ever started, and tell on him!

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 06:42 PM
I moved to Dallas and was instantly hired into restaurant management.

That's what happens when you build a resume and work hard and gather a lot of good references...

and no, your mom isn't a good reference...but it's cool that you do your chores and keep your room clean! Perhaps you'll get a little chocolate sauce with that ice cream tonight after din-din!

Grats Hootie now you can afford champagne-laced saliva on your potential victims.

Hootie
01-12-2012, 06:43 PM
Champaign is where I used to live, champagne is a drink. You're an idiot. Make sense?

SAUTO
01-12-2012, 06:52 PM

You probably won't, i'm just saying you really wouldnt want to ginger.
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 06:59 PM
You probably won't, i'm just saying you really wouldnt want to ginger.
Posted via Mobile Device

You're right I hate panhandlers.

memyselfI
01-12-2012, 07:03 PM

Exactly. Good to know that some men know what's best for them while others will lose sleep at night vs. trying to avoid 'being gay.' LMAOLMAOLMAO

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Exactly. Good to know that some men know what's best for them while others will lose sleep at night vs. trying to avoid 'being gay.' LMAOLMAOLMAO

I've tried mediation before and it didn't do much TBH.

memyselfI
01-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Aromatherapy dates back thousands of years. Before big pharma and media influence that lead some insecure men to feel that holistic practices are not masculine.

memyselfI
01-12-2012, 07:08 PM

Mediation? Wouldn't help you sleep. It probably would cause you to lose sleep.

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 07:09 PM

No i'm talking about in general. It didn't do much at all.

Al Bundy
01-12-2012, 07:23 PM
Pretty weak if you in anyway called this dudes little girl what he is claiming you called her Billay.

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Pretty weak if you in anyway called this dudes little girl what he is claiming you called her Billay.

Did you miss the half dozen posts where I explained I never said anything about her?

Gonzo
01-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Aromatherapy dates back thousands of years. Before big pharma and media influence that lead some insecure men to feel that holistic practices are not masculine.

Homosexuality dates back thousands of years as well...
Coincidence? Maybe.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pants
01-12-2012, 08:01 PM

People who lived to 40 were considered old thousands of years ago. That was before the big pharma though.

listopencil
01-12-2012, 08:30 PM

Holistic practices aren't gender related. And I'm pretty sure it's that whole "having sex with another guy" thing that makes you gay, not what you wear/ingest/smell/listen to. Which has nothing to do with using "gay" as a derogatory label. There are very few black and white issues in this world. Most of it is just another shade of grey. I've already tried meditation (with and without being lead) and nothing but a pill was going to work in this situation.

petegz28
01-12-2012, 08:35 PM

What kind of meditation? Seriously. I am not one who does it often but when I am stressed or can't sleep, etc., I go sit on my chair, put on some very calming music, close my eyes and focus on my breathing and nothing else. Very controled breaths...inhale while counting to 4, hold while counting to 4, exhale while counting to 4. Just focus on the sound of your breath. this is where is gets a bit off the manly path but imagine all your negative energy leaving your body through the crown of your head. Don't think about the negativity in specifics, just picture a light. such as a red light or or whatever color you associate with stress and negativity streaming out of your head. It might take a few times to get the hang of it but the bottom line is it calms you and empties your mind.

If that doesn't work try some herbal tea about 30 minutes before bedtime and reading. Don't read anything too cerebral. Do NOT watch TV or fall asleep with the TV on or it will **** with your dreams and cause you to not have a good night's rest.

Another thing I do at times is go back to your favorite times as a child or teen. Reminisce on your childhood dreams and fantasies. I played guitar growing up and of course always had the dream of being a rock star. I think back to the after-school jam sessions my friends and I would do and such. It puts me in a happy state of mind and relaxes me.

You have to figure out what works for you but please don't try the drug route unless you absolutely have too. Holistic and meditative remedies take a little time to get down pat but they work and are a lot more healthy for you both mentaly and physically.

I am not sure if you said stress was your issue or not but stress is usually why someone can't sleep. Your mind is going a million miles and hour and usualy about negative things. Just do whatever it is you have to do to put yourself in a positive state of mind and a relaxed physical state before you hit the pillow.

Gonzo
01-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Holistic practices aren't gender related. And I'm pretty sure it's that whole "having sex with another guy" thing that makes you gay, not what you wear/ingest/smell/listen to. Which has nothing to do with using "gay" as a derogatory label. There are very few black and white issues in this world. Most of it is just another shade of grey. I've already tried meditation (with and without being lead) and nothing but a pill was going to work in this situation.
Ambien Walrus agrees with this post. As do I.
Posted via Mobile Device

petegz28
01-12-2012, 08:36 PM

That's not true. Meditation is very good for clearing your mind, relaxing your body and eliminating stress.

petegz28
01-12-2012, 08:45 PM

I am not familiar with your situation, of course, but to me the drug route is usually considered to be the "only thing that worked" by people who are impatient or just have it in their mind that nothing else is going to work. It's not a flaw, per sey. We are an instant gratification species now and we have been raised with the expectation of quick results and sour quickly on anything that doesn't produce such. We get a headache, we take an advil and in 15 minutes we are good to go. the probalem with the whole pharma route is the nasty side effects. Natural remedies have worked for thousands of years but yes, they take longer but are better for you.

Again though, we are impatient as a people these days. Want to lose weight? You can eat healthy and exercise or you can say fuck that, take a pill and shove down the double-cheese and still drop weight. It gets buried in our subconscience at an early age and it's hard to break away from that habitual line of thinking.

Then again, sometimes the Pharma route is the only way to go but hopefully a laundry list of alternatives have been tried before you get to that point.

memyselfI
01-12-2012, 08:55 PM
That's not true. Meditation is very good for clearing your mind, relaxing your body and eliminating stress.

He wrote mediation. Not meditation. ;)

petegz28
01-12-2012, 08:56 PM
He wrote mediation. Not meditation. ;)

Oh..LMAO....gotcha

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 09:02 PM
What kind of meditation? Seriously. I am not one who does it often but when I am stressed or can't sleep, etc., I go sit on my chair, put on some very calming music, close my eyes and focus on my breathing and nothing else. Very controled breaths...inhale while counting to 4, hold while counting to 4, exhale while counting to 4. Just focus on the sound of your breath. this is where is gets a bit off the manly path but imagine all your negative energy leaving your body through the crown of your head. Don't think about the negativity in specifics, just picture a light. such as a red light or or whatever color you associate with stress and negativity streaming out of your head. It might take a few times to get the hang of it but the bottom line is it calms you and empties your mind.

If that doesn't work try some herbal tea about 30 minutes before bedtime and reading. Don't read anything too cerebral. Do NOT watch TV or fall asleep with the TV on or it will **** with your dreams and cause you to not have a good night's rest.

Another thing I do at times is go back to your favorite times as a child or teen. Reminisce on your childhood dreams and fantasies. I played guitar growing up and of course always had the dream of being a rock star. I think back to the after-school jam sessions my friends and I would do and such. It puts me in a happy state of mind and relaxes me.

You have to figure out what works for you but please don't try the drug route unless you absolutely have too. Holistic and meditative remedies take a little time to get down pat but they work and are a lot more healthy for you both mentaly and physically.

I am not sure if you said stress was your issue or not but stress is usually why someone can't sleep. Your mind is going a million miles and hour and usualy about negative things. Just do whatever it is you have to do to put yourself in a positive state of mind and a relaxed physical state before you hit the pillow.

This wasn't mediation for sleep I did it was some sort of Buddhist mediation a few years ago.

For sleep I took a warm shower before bed and tossed one out. It was actually rather relaxing.

petegz28
01-12-2012, 09:10 PM
This wasn't mediation for sleep I did it was some sort of Buddhist mediation a few years ago.

For sleep I took a warm shower before bed and tossed one out. It was actually rather relaxing.

As fucked up as it sounds firing off some knuckle children, assuming you don't have a woman to plow, is a good way to relieve some stress....LMAO

The Dawg
01-12-2012, 09:25 PM
I'll give my personal input here for what it's worth;

I'm 22 and have had issues with OCD/ depression and anxiety for as long as I can remember. When I was younger I had no idea what was wrong. I'd worry about the strangest things. I had chest pains, or I'd convince myself I had some sort of disease I heard about on TV. It wasn't until my Freshman year of college that I sought help for what had plagued me for so long. After trying out a few different meds I am now setup on Effexor 150 mg per day, Up to 3 mg of Klonipin per day, and 10mg of Ambien at night.

When I first started taking Ambien it was like a dream world. I had never been happier in all my life. I would lay in bed and just think about how great things were. I'd sing, I'd clean my room, I'd play video games- I thought it was simply put the best thing ever. Those effects have now worn off and it simply helps me get a good 6-8 hours of sleep per night. I would say it helped me out tremendously, just be careful when you first start taking it.

The Dawg
01-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Ah- I've also tried Lunesta. That shit gave me insomnia. Would not recommend that one bit.

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 09:37 PM
I'll give my personal input here for what it's worth;

I'm 22 and have had issues with OCD/ depression and anxiety for as long as I can remember. When I was younger I had no idea what was wrong. I'd worry about the strangest things. I had chest pains, or I'd convince myself I had some sort of disease I heard about on TV. It wasn't until my Freshman year of college that I sought help for what had plagued me for so long. After trying out a few different meds I am now setup on Effexor 150 mg per day, Up to 3 mg of Klonipin per day, and 10mg of Ambien at night.

When I first started taking Ambien it was like a dream world. I had never been happier in all my life. I would lay in bed and just think about how great things were. I'd sing, I'd clean my room, I'd play video games- I thought it was simply put the best thing ever. Those effects have now worn off and it simply helps me get a good 6-8 hours of sleep per night. I would say it helped me out tremendously, just be careful when you first start taking it.

Hmm wouldn't the Klonopin itself knock you out? I had that prescribed to me only did it a few times due to the nature of addiction to those kind of pills I decide it was better not taking it.

Al Bundy
01-12-2012, 09:44 PM
Ya know.. I am sure it was gone over but do you have any symptoms of a sinus infection?

The Dawg
01-12-2012, 10:03 PM
Hmm wouldn't the Klonopin itself knock you out? I had that prescribed to me only did it a few times due to the nature of addiction to those kind of pills I decide it was better not taking it.

The Klonopin doesn't have much of a sedative effect on me. It more or less helps me relax and helps get my mind back in order. I have also taken Ativan (same class of drug as Klonopin) and it did indeed make me sleepy and would knock me out. Different drugs effect people differently I suppose

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Ya know.. I am sure it was gone over but do you have any symptoms of a sinus infection?

I thought that could be a possibility at first because I was coughing up this gunk anytime I was in my room a few weeks ago but since I've dusted and cleaned. I don't have headaches or anything.

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 10:20 PM
The Klonopin doesn't have much of a sedative effect on me. It more or less helps me relax and helps get my mind back in order. I have also taken Ativan (same class of drug as Klonopin) and it did indeed make me sleepy and would knock me out. Different drugs effect people differently I suppose

It felt like I smoked the finest blunt whenever I took it but that's why I stopped because it seemed to easy to get addicted to.

Lumpy
01-12-2012, 10:41 PM
I might get blasted for posting this, (especially by Gonzo LMAO), but have you considered Ambient Music Therapy? I tried this a few years back and it's really relaxing. I honestly don't know why I stopped, but I'm thinking about doing it again. IIRC, I had some really cool dreams! :thumb:

Live365.com has a pretty good selection, but there are commercials. Meh. Here's a link to their Ambient stations... http://www.live365.com/index.live. Cox Cable also has an On Demand station called, "Soundscapes". I would either fall asleep listening to that or one of my "Enigma" cd's.

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 10:44 PM
You know Lumpy, I spoke to Gonzo earlier he said there were some pics of you to ask about that might me help dream?

Titty Meat
01-12-2012, 10:44 PM
BTW I appreciate the music suggestion.

Al Bundy
01-12-2012, 10:46 PM
I thought that could be a possibility at first because I was coughing up this gunk anytime I was in my room a few weeks ago but since I've dusted and cleaned. I don't have headaches or anything.

My sinus infections really just make my jaw hurt. I just got over one (antibiotics ftw) and it kept me awake 4 nights in a row before I finally went to the dr.

listopencil
01-12-2012, 10:48 PM
Ambien Walrus agrees with this post. As do I.
Posted via Mobile Device

I am the Walrus. Listopencil is outside dancing naked with the hedge trimmer. He thinks he's attending Junior Prom. I'll go get him if it gets too late.

Lumpy
01-12-2012, 10:50 PM
You know Lumpy, I spoke to Gonzo earlier he said there were some pics of you to ask about that might me help dream?

Nice try. :p

BTW I appreciate the music suggestion.

You're welcome.

memyselfI
01-12-2012, 10:54 PM
I might get blasted for posting this, (especially by Gonzo LMAO), but have you considered Ambient Music Therapy? I tried this a few years back and it's really relaxing. I honestly don't know why I stopped, but I'm thinking about doing it again. IIRC, I had some really cool dreams! :thumb:

Live365.com has a pretty good selection, but there are commercials. Meh. Here's a link to their Ambient stations... http://www.live365.com/index.live. Cox Cable also has an On Demand station called, "Soundscapes". I would either fall asleep listening to that or one of my "Enigma" cd's.

Enigma is amazing but they are more yoga music than sleepy music for me. I like Tibetan Bowls, thunderstorms, and other types of ocean or rain relaxation music.

memyselfI
01-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Here is a good collection of articles on TLC about sleep and natural aids.

http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/family/natural-sleep-aids2.htm

Lumpy
01-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Enigma is amazing but they are more yoga music than sleepy music for me. I like Tibetan Bowls, thunderstorms, and other types of ocean or rain relaxation music.

There are a few "Enigma" songs that are a bit fast-paced too, but I never had a problem falling asleep to any of them.

I tried the ocean and rain sounds before, but they always gave me the urge to go pee. LMAO

Simply Red
01-12-2012, 11:15 PM
robo-trip

Lumpy
01-12-2012, 11:20 PM
robo-trip

http://romerobrooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/2edtrlu.gif

Edit: Btw, I tried robotripping once and my cat began laughing at me. I would highly suggest that people w/ pets steer clear.

Simply Red
01-12-2012, 11:49 PM
this will help billay, turn on low and drink some nyquil, be sure to fap and be sure the heat is down to 68 degrees. - itune that bitch, any cooking questions? <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S-x6BU9u0sQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
01-12-2012, 11:52 PM
http://romerobrooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/2edtrlu.gif

:clap: ROFL

The Dawg
01-17-2012, 09:18 PM
It felt like I smoked the finest blunt whenever I took it but that's why I stopped because it seemed to easy to get addicted to.

I feel safe taking it and don't believe I will get addicted to it. It's a C IV drug- meaning the possibility of becoming hooked is there, but not as likely as if you were taking hydrocodone (Loratab) , or even stronger pain medication (oxycodone, morphine etc) or something like an amphetamine to keep you focused. I have some background in medicine, (I'm a pharmacy tech- been interested in medicine, and abuse of medication my whole life) but I'm certainly no expert. I do hope you find something to remedy your insomnia though :thumb: