PDA

View Full Version : Football Broncos @ Patriots

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Mile High Mania
01-13-2012, 11:36 AM
I know there's a bit of 'over load' on a certain topic, but it's Friday...

First off, I'm not expecting a Broncos' victory on Saturday night. I do think that Denver can be productive against the Patriots' defense, but they're going to need another solid game across the board.

Run with the consistency and passion that they had in the earlier game this season, mix in passing that we saw last week ... and DO NOT turn the ball over. If they do this, then yes Denver can score 21-30 points on this defense.

The big challenge is Denver's defense. They cannot allow Brady to sit back there and pick them apart. They need to mix up their looks and pressure Brady early and often. Denver has the defense that can do what's necessary to win, but it will be by far their toughest challenge of the year.

At the very least, I'm hoping for a close and competitive game. Denver has to force NE into punting situations early...

The non-homer in me says Patriots 34 / Denver 24
The cautiously optimistic fan in me says Denver 30 / Patriots 27

I do think we'll see a better game that many expect. Everything at this point to me is gravy, I never viewed it as a reality at any point in the season.

keg in kc
01-13-2012, 11:44 AM
Yeah, the question is going to be whether you guys can hold them under 40.

I thought there was a chance you'd win last week. I thought Pittsburgh had been exposed in our game against them, and I think we would have won in the same situation, so I wasn't all that surprised at the way things went. I think I would be surprised if you pulled the upset this week, after the beating they put on you a month ago.

But it's sports. Anything can happen.

Bane
01-13-2012, 11:46 AM
New England 41
Sinners 12

ModSocks
01-13-2012, 11:49 AM
Pittsburgh was way too arrogant last Sunday. They tried to dictate to the Donks what THEY wanted to do, rather than actually defend against what the Donks were doing. They played exactly how the Donks needed them to play. It was so stupid and i hate them for it now.

Pitt played far too aggressive up front, didn't fill their gaps, and played downright sloppy football, which is what the Donks "O" thrives on. Couple that with a banged up offensive unit that could barely score 13 points a game over the last few weeks and you have an easy Donks win.

I don't think they'll have the same kind of success against a worse NE D, as odd as that sounds.

jd1020
01-13-2012, 11:53 AM
Denver 3 - Patriots 16

BigCatDaddy
01-13-2012, 11:56 AM
Denver 3 - Patriots 16

At halftime?

jd1020
01-13-2012, 11:57 AM
At halftime?

:facepalm:

Rain Man
01-13-2012, 11:57 AM
To all the Broncos fans on this board, I wish you all personal happiness and prosperity in everything except football, and I apologize in advance for all of the terrible and vile things I'll be saying about your football team this weekend.

To have a chance, Denver's going to need to score at least 21 points, so this game will all come down to McGahee. Or maybe Orton or whoever your quarterback is.

BigCatDaddy
01-13-2012, 11:59 AM

You can't seriously think New England won't put up over 30? The 3 might be pretty close though.

LiveSteam
01-13-2012, 11:59 AM
New England 41
Sinners 12

I will roll with Bane on this one

jd1020
01-13-2012, 12:00 PM
I have a feeling Praise God! is going to get pulled from the game. Unlike the Steelers, the Patriots still have their main offensive weapons and they are all healthy. They are going to put up points and force Denver to pass.

jd1020
01-13-2012, 12:00 PM
You can't seriously think New England won't put up over 30? The 3 might be pretty close though.

tk13
01-13-2012, 12:01 PM
There certainly were a lot more people out of the wordwork claiming they knew the Steelers were flawed after they lost. I wasn't surprised at all by what happened. Even when healthy... the Steelers laid numerous eggs on the road this year. Just look at their schedule. I think the Patriots D is going to bite them eventually. I don't know if this will be the week, but these teams are all so flawed that we really shouldn't be surprised by any result in a one game setting.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigCatDaddy
01-13-2012, 12:01 PM

:whackit:

BigCatDaddy
01-13-2012, 12:02 PM
There certainly were a lot more people out of the wordwork claiming they knew the Steelers were flawed after they lost. I wasn't surprised at all by what happened. Even when healthy... the Steelers laid numerous eggs on the road this year. Just look at their schedule. I think the Patriots D is going to bite them eventually. I don't know if this will be the week, but these teams are all so flawed that we really shouldn't be surprised by any result in a one game setting.
Posted via Mobile Device

They probably didn't realize they would lose 2/3's of their D-Line in the 1st quarter either.

jd1020
01-13-2012, 12:06 PM
:whackit:

Sooner or later it will click.

Mile High Mania
01-13-2012, 12:07 PM
They probably didn't realize they would lose 2/3's of their D-Line in the 1st quarter either.

True, but Denver has also been without key players... they lost Decker during the game and then they went pass happy. Who knew?

Go back to the earlier NE/DEN game... McGahee has 70 of the 167 yards in that 1st quarter I believe... gets hurt, Denver develops a fumbling problem in the 2nd quarter when they can no longer run thanks to the injury and some adjustments from NE.

I think it's going to be closer than expected...

notorious
It would have been a closer game in Denver if they wouldn't have turned the ball over in the 2nd quarter.

With that said: 24-10 Pats.

BigCatDaddy
Sooner or later it will click.

keg in kc
01-13-2012, 12:13 PM
True, but Denver has also been without key players... they lost Decker during the game and then they went pass happy. Who knew?

Go back to the earlier NE/DEN game... McGahee has 70 of the 167 yards in that 1st quarter I believe... gets hurt, Denver develops a fumbling problem in the 2nd quarter when they can no longer run thanks to the injury and some adjustments from NE.

I think it's going to be closer than expected...You better hope they don't go pass-happy this week. Mostly lost in all the glee post-game was the fact that Praise God! was 10-21. The yardage, while amazing, and the finish, while story-book, were both aberrations based on the rest of the year.

So while I think you were right on in your initial post when you talk about what you want to see, I'm not sure how much passing you really do want mixed-in. I would say the best-case scenario for you guys is a game where he doesn't throw more than 15 or 20 passes.

Mile High Mania
01-13-2012, 12:14 PM
You better hope they don't go pass-happy this week. Mostly lost in all the glee post-game was the fact that Praise God! was 10-21. The yardage, while amazing, and the finish, while story-book, were both aberrations based on the rest of the year.

So while I think you were right on in your initial post when you talk about what you want to see, I'm not sure how much passing you really do want mixed-in.

Yeah, but you type the 10-21 as if the 11 incompletes were horrible misfires. IIRC, there were 2 easy drops ... possibly 3. I know Thomas had one.

In the first game, Praise God! was 11-22 for 193 yards with another 93 rushing and 2 TDs.

Nobody should expect 25-40... that's likely not going to happen. Make 25-28 attempts and go from there. They don't have the weapons at WR/TE to be "pass happy" and it doesn't fit their strength of running the ball.

Bane
01-13-2012, 12:15 PM
Shit,BB will serve up a clinic and put this fucking Tebow shit on ICE.

keg in kc
01-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Yeah, but you type the 10-21 as if the 11 incompletes were horrible misfires. I didn't insinuate anything of the sort. I simply said that he was at his normal sub-50% completion rate. Which he was.

Munson
01-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Pats win 34-13

BigCatDaddy
01-13-2012, 12:18 PM
Pats win 34-13

That sounds about right. And all the Facebook cock suckers posting how much they love Praise God! will be silent like they were the 3 weeks before the playoffs.

Mile High Mania
01-13-2012, 12:20 PM
I didn't insinuate anything of the sort. I simply said that he was at his normal sub-50% completion rate. Which he was.

Right, but it's not like the % really affected the wins or losses... there's nothing to point to and say if he does this, they win.

Again - this is going to be more about what Denver's defense is able to do or rather, stop Brady from doing. If they can't keep the Patriots from going crazy, then it doesn't matter if TT is 25-30 for 350 and 2 scores.

Consistent1
01-13-2012, 12:23 PM
I honestly don't think Denver will win, but truthfully, nothing would surprise me.

Dayze
01-13-2012, 12:36 PM
Pats - 30
Apostles - 16

boogblaster
01-13-2012, 12:40 PM
Cheatland 24
Dorks 13

Amnorix
01-13-2012, 12:56 PM
Patriots losses in the last 5 or so years all have one thing in common -- pressure on Brady which slows down the offense, with the associated item that Patriots losses are by LOWER scores than expected. Jets-Pats was 28-21. Ravens-Pats was 33-14. Patriots-Giants was 17-14.

With Miller and Dumervil (sp?) the Broncos can do it, but they didn't do it the first game and I doubt they can now. If the Broncos can get pressure with 4 rushers, or can do a truly grat job of jamming the Pats receivers etc. to slow them down and give their rushers time to get to Brady, then they've got a shot.

That or the unexpected turnover-fest, a la 2005 playoffs against the Donx. That's REALLY rare though.

I don't think the Donx can, on a short week, on a quick turnaround from a highly emotional win, go into Gillette and beat a relatively healthy, totally pissed off from two straight one-and-dones in the playoffs, Patriots team. I **REALLY** dont' think so.

So Patriots 34, Tebows 17.

Mile High Mania
01-13-2012, 01:15 PM
It's definitely all about what the defense can do in this one... they've bent a lot, and this time... they just can't break. Guys like Bailey and Dawkins (even though he won't play) really need to rally the defense prior to the game and make sure they're all focused and committed.

It's not impossible for them to create havoc for Brady... but, they'll need nothing short of their A-Game.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-13-2012, 01:29 PM
I wasn't surprised at the win last week, given the situation the Steelers were in not being healthy, etc. But a win this week would shock me.

Mile High Mania
01-13-2012, 03:40 PM
I don't think the Donx can, on a short week, on a quick turnaround from a highly emotional win, go into Gillette and beat a relatively healthy, totally pissed off from two straight one-and-dones in the playoffs, Patriots team. I **REALLY** dont' think so.

Deep down... you fear the unthinkable. I'm all for a good game, no matter who wins...

ClevelandBronco
01-13-2012, 03:52 PM
Broncos 27-23. Oh, yeah.

ClevelandBronco
01-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Or Patriots 48-6. I'm really not sure.

Mile High Mania
01-13-2012, 03:57 PM
I don't think the Donx can, on a short week, on a quick turnaround from a highly emotional win, go into Gillette and beat a relatively healthy...

Oh no... 13 are questionable.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7459545/2011-nfl-playoffs-logan-mankins-patrick-chung-13-questionable-new-england-patriots

I'm sure it's just BB playing his injury list games...

Okie_Apparition
01-13-2012, 04:42 PM
If Bellichick loses his 4th playoff game in a row
It may be time for him & Kraft to part company

DaWolf
01-13-2012, 05:04 PM
If Denver can run the ball to control the clock and get pressure on Brady and not turn it over, I can see them winning. I hear all the talk out of NE, but am still not sold that they're taking Denver seriously, especially after blowing them out the first time...

Mile High Mania
01-14-2012, 06:26 AM
If Denver can run the ball to control the clock and get pressure on Brady and not turn it over, I can see them winning. I hear all the talk out of NE, but am still not sold that they're taking Denver seriously, especially after blowing them out the first time...

Running the ball and Defense - the two big items for Denver tonight.

J Diddy
01-14-2012, 06:30 AM
If Bellichick loses his 4th playoff game in a row
It may be time for him & Kraft to part company

Yeah I see that happening. Not.

J Diddy
01-14-2012, 06:31 AM
I wasn't surprised at the win last week, given the situation the Steelers were in not being healthy, etc. But a win this week would shock me.

Pittsburg was the broncs superbowl. They needed overtime to beat a beat up Pitt team. No way in hell this is even close.

Mile High Mania
01-14-2012, 06:38 AM
Pittsburg was the broncs superbowl. They needed overtime to beat a beat up Pitt team. No way in hell this is even close.

I always love these types of posts... we needed OT to beat up a beat up PITT team. Hell, that Broncos team on paper should have lost easily to that beat up PITT team by everything I heard.

LMAO

BoneKrusher
01-14-2012, 07:15 AM
i like Denver if they get after Brady early and rattle his cage.

Gronk and Hernandez killed them last time and the only way to keep the TE's from killing them this time is to keep Brady on his backside.

Stewie
01-14-2012, 07:35 AM
I'm not sure if it's bad mojo or not, but apparently NE has no opponent according to my Yahoo home page.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1466/nfld.jpg

TEX
01-14-2012, 07:36 AM
This shouldn't be close but Denver is on the midst of the luckiest season in NFL history so nothing would surpiise me. All anyone has to do to beat the Broncos is stop the run enough, and New England has a hard time with that, so who knows? If New England gets up big early, Denver can't come back. That should be the plan.

Nzoner
01-14-2012, 07:52 AM

After two one and done in the play-offs I'm sold on the Pats taking everything seriously and I would not be surprised to see an ass kicking of epic proportions and not just from Brady and company but the Pats defense as well.Plus I'll back up that statement by saying I'm quite sure Belicheck has watched plenty of film and he didn't have to go too far back (week 16) to see what TT is capable of in a hostile environment and getting his cage rattled.

My prediction is a lot like that week 16 game embedded below,good first half that keeps everyone glued to the game and then after some halftime adjustments by Belicheck and staff the wheels come off.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z6UnEhD3kIQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Monty
01-14-2012, 08:08 AM
I'm not sure if it's bad mojo or not, but apparently NE has no opponent according to my Yahoo home page.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1466/nfld.jpg

You have to close your eyes and believe......

See it now?

Start Croyle
01-14-2012, 09:07 AM
New England will definitely be bringing their A Game! But so will Denver!

Remember that last time New England got 10 points off of turnovers! Plus one more fumble that they didn't score from. The score might have been a lot different if you could take one TD away from the Patriots and give it to Denver!

If there are no silly foul ups by the Broncos, this could be a close game! But if Denver messes up with fumbles and interceptions, it's all over!

mikey23545
01-14-2012, 09:51 AM
Like everyone has been saying already, if Denver can get some early pressure and Tebow can get enough points on the board to keep things from getting out of hand, who knows? I really think that all of Denver's defense will have to come from their front since their secondary sucks.

I hate to admit it, but Tebow has won me over. It was tough because he's a stinkin' Donkey, but I've always loved a good underdog story. And let's face it, Tebow trying to be an NFL QB is a real underdog story.

He's starting to remind me of a modern day Joe Kapp...

BoneKrusher
01-14-2012, 10:17 AM
I hate to admit it, but God's anointed NFL disciple has won me over. It was tough because he's a stinkin' Donkey, but I've always loved a good underdog story. And let's face it, God's anointed NFL disciple trying to be an NFL QB is a real underdog story.

yep, i'm on board as well.

1ChiefsDan
01-14-2012, 10:33 AM
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 58m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Situation to monitor tonight: some around league believe Denver DE Elvis Dumervil also nursing knee injury in addition to ankle issue.

Al Bundy
01-14-2012, 10:36 AM
People need to get it though.. Tebow has never been an underdog. He is one of if not the best college QB of all time.

LiveSteam
01-14-2012, 11:11 AM
People need to get it though.. God's anointed NFL disciple has never been an underdog. He is one of if not the best college QB of all time.

Really? Best college option Q/B ever. Thats a stretch IMO.
Tommy Frazier,JC Watts,Turner Gill, Kordel Stewart
I dont see Tejesus in anyone's top 10

Caseyguyrr
01-14-2012, 11:16 AM
pats win..... big

jd1020
01-14-2012, 11:20 AM
Really? Best collage option Q/B ever. Thats a stretch IMO.
Tommy Frazier,JC Watts,Turner Gill, Kordel Stewart
I dont see Tejesus in anyone's top 10

I can't think of anyone with a bigger collage than Jesus.

Caseyguyrr
01-14-2012, 11:27 AM
tebow sucks

Imon Yourside
01-14-2012, 11:55 AM
Hate the Donkeys, Love the Tebow. ;)

We must stand up and protect the Patriot way anyways, were stuck with their rejects so hopefully we can poach someone from the team after the championship season.

Thig Lyfe
01-14-2012, 11:56 AM
Tebow stumbles into the Super Bowl where he goes 1-23 with 6 INTs, five of them returned for touchdowns.

Rasputin
01-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Noticed this thread doesn't have the "****Official**** in it for a game day thread. Was that your way not to jinx the Donks?

If true, brilliant. Yet I would hate to use that word to go with a Donko fan.

Jack
01-14-2012, 12:04 PM
It's definitely all about what the defense can do in this one... they've bent a lot, and this time... they just can't break. Guys like Bailey and Dawkins (even though he won't play) really need to rally the defense prior to the game and make sure they're all focused and committed.

It's not impossible for them to create havoc for Brady... but, they'll need nothing short of their A-Game.

The fact that you don't blind yourself with all the t e b o w hype and grind it into everyone and give credit where do makes your analysis worthy.

Personally, I don't think the game will be that close. The Denver D has gotten the donks where they are. If they play just average, the Pats win big. If they overachieve, I still would put my money on BB/Brady.

Good luck to you as a fan.

RealSNR
01-14-2012, 12:04 PM
I think as long as the Patriots play aggressive and physical with the receivers, Tebow's not going to burn them the way he did Pittsburgh. Make him throw decisively, precisely, and accurate. If he's allowed to just sit back there and catapult shit up there with his big arm, you can bet that Demaryius will catch a few of those throws per game, which would be deadly.

The Broncos are probably going to run the ball down New England's fucking throats. That's their best plan of attack, and it's their best hope to score points if New England doesn't allow anything deep the way Kansas City played Green Bay.

The only question is how many points will Brady put up against the Denver D? Honestly, I think he's got to break 30 or the Patriots won't win, sadly. He can do it, but Denver's D is pretty tough.

jd1020
01-14-2012, 01:24 PM
Noticed this thread doesn't have the "****Official**** in it for a game day thread. Was that your way not to jinx the Donks?

If true, brilliant. Yet I would hate to use that word to go with a Donko fan.

The reason the Donks won last week was because the official thread had "****" at the beginning and "*****" at the end.

Pitt Gorilla
01-14-2012, 02:57 PM
Like everyone has been saying already, if Denver can get some early pressure and God's anointed NFL disciple can get enough points on the board to keep things from getting out of hand, who knows? I really think that all of Denver's defense will have to come from their front since their secondary sucks.

I hate to admit it, but God's anointed NFL disciple has won me over. It was tough because he's a stinkin' Donkey, but I've always loved a good underdog story. And let's face it, God's anointed NFL disciple trying to be an NFL QB is a real underdog story.

Underdog? A Heisman-winning, National Champion quarterback is an underdog? A first-round pick at quarterback is an underdog?

If you love you some Donk-ass Tebow as an "underdog", you must worship undrafted, never-started-a-game-at-QB-in-college, KC Chief Matt Cassel. I mean, assuming you are consistent and all.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-14-2012, 04:20 PM
The fact that you don't blind yourself with all the t e b o w hype and grind it into everyone and give credit where do makes your analysis worthy.

Personally, I don't think the game will be that close. The Denver D has gotten the donks where they are. If they play just average, the Pats win big. If they overachieve, I still would put my money on BB/Brady.

Good luck to you as a fan.

Denver's D has been raped by good offenses. When they get behind and are forced to run a real offense, the wheels fall off.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-14-2012, 04:22 PM
I think as long as the Patriots play aggressive and physical with the receivers, God's anointed NFL disciple's not going to burn them the way he did Pittsburgh. Make him throw decisively, precisely, and accurate. If he's allowed to just sit back there and catapult shit up there with his big arm, you can bet that Demaryius will catch a few of those throws per game, which would be deadly.

The Broncos are probably going to run the ball down New England's fucking throats. That's their best plan of attack, and it's their best hope to score points if New England doesn't allow anything deep the way Kansas City played Green Bay.

The only question is how many points will Brady put up against the Denver D? Honestly, I think he's got to break 30 or the Patriots won't win, sadly. He can do it, but Denver's D is pretty tough.

Against lesser offenses they are.

mikey23545
01-14-2012, 04:28 PM
Underdog? A Heisman-winning, National Champion quarterback is an underdog? A first-round pick at quarterback is an underdog?

If you love you some Donk-ass God's anointed NFL disciple as an "underdog", you must worship undrafted, never-started-a-game-at-QB-in-college, KC Chief Matt Cassel. I mean, assuming you are consistent and all.

You know damn well the overwhelming opinion of God's anointed NFL disciple since he entered the NFL is that he was in no way qualified to be a professional QB - because of his arm strength, his release, his lack of vision, the type of offense he played while in college - we could go on and on. No one thought he had a chance (including me) of having any success at all in the pros.

It will be a lot easier to just admit your rabid religious bigotry than hide it in such a cowardly fashion.

Pitt Gorilla
01-14-2012, 06:12 PM
You know damn well the overwhelming opinion of God's anointed NFL disciple since he entered the NFL is that he was in no way qualified to be a professional QB - because of his arm strength, his release, his lack of vision, the type of offense he played while in college - we could go on and on. No one thought he had a chance (including me) of having any success at all in the pros.

It will be a lot easier to just admit your rabid religious bigotry than hide it in such a cowardly fashion.What in the world does this have to do with religion? Assuming you aren't a complete idiot, you probably realize that God's anointed NFL disciple had a much higher draft grade than Cassel. Wouldn't that suggest that Cassel is an even "bigger" underdog story? Not only that, he plays for the Chiefs and not the hated Donx.

Your desire to cowardly act like a victim at every turn is less than admirable.

Rams Fan
01-14-2012, 07:18 PM
Tebow time

Psyko Tek
01-14-2012, 07:19 PM
well that was fast

siberian khatru
Die, Denver

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

-King-
This game is such an afterthought now.

stonedstooge
Patriots score quick

morphius
Well, that was easy

Frazod
TOUCHDOWN SATAN :rockon:

Bwana
Nice! Eat shit and die donk scum.

cdcox
They need to space these games out more. What if the other game had gone to OT?

tk13
01-14-2012, 07:20 PM
That was a "We're tired of hiring about Tebow" drive.

Chiefs Pantalones
God said sorry Tim, it's Alex's turn.

stonedstooge
Picking a winner in this one is like choosing between drinking antifreeze or having an enema with it

the Talking Can
i'm still levitating from the first game....

HoneyBadger
01-14-2012, 07:21 PM
Lets see Tebow shit his pants now

Psyko Tek
that sure looked easy

Mile High Mania
Well, they have no shot with defense like that.

the Talking Can
01-14-2012, 07:22 PM
i hope this is a 3 hr fisting video

Backwards Masking
i cant wait for tebow to be exposed.

cdcox
Picking a winner in this one is like choosing between drinking antifreeze or having an enema with it

Didn't know the Raiders were playing the Donks.

KC_Lee
01-14-2012, 07:23 PM
i hope this is a 3 hr fisting video

This.

siberian khatru
Double-teaming Julian Edelman. LMAO

Easy 6
Brady takes them to the house on the first drive... lol.

siberian khatru
01-14-2012, 07:24 PM
Yeah, catch that shit, Royal.

Easy 6
01-14-2012, 07:24 PM
My goodness, that was an uuugly pass.

cdcox
01-14-2012, 07:25 PM
Teabeau!

KC_Lee
Anyone else see three different holds on that run?

chiefs1111
well Tebow pulled that one out of his ass

DBOSHO
The refs confused 71 for tamba there

Crush
Oh noes

Crush
01-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Anyone else see three different holds on that run?

Yep Apparently choking is legal now.

Reerun_KC
01-14-2012, 07:26 PM
IF God's anointed NFL disciple wins, God's anointed NFL discipleplanet will go into full meltdow mode...

WTF is this cheezy ass shit? Jesus this place went full buttsecks with itself..

How fucking lame...

-King-
01-14-2012, 07:27 PM
Fuck you Tebow!

cdcox
Teabeau?

Frazod
SATAN WITH THE FUMBLE RECOVERY

stonedstooge
Denver in trouble already

Oso
lolz

morphius
opps

the Talking Can
tebow blown up

activate rape cycle now

milkman
Give unto man what is man's.

KC_Lee
01-14-2012, 07:28 PM
Oh please let the wheels be comming of the Tebow train!!

morphius
No, that was Tebows old roommate with the recovery...

blech

Easy 6
Apparently, the donkos have decided to use their third string O line.

Its a wave of blue on every play.

Chiefs Pantalones
Commence raping.

Crush
I'm conflicted. I fucking hate the Patriots and I hate the Donks. I hope a meteor hits the stadium.

01-14-2012, 07:29 PM
bwahahahahahahahahahhahaa

BigMeatballDave
This Te-bow stuff needs to come to an end.

I hope NE hangs 50 on them.

KC_Lee
I'm conflicted. I ****ing hate the Patriots and I hate the Donks.

No fan of the Pats either but hate the Donkey's more.

As Clayton Bigsby says; "If you have hate in your heart let it out."

FAX
01-14-2012, 07:30 PM
Dang. Tombstone and The Outlaw Josie Wales are both on right now, also.

FAX

Crush
Brady Bunch? Fuck you Nantz, you are not a comedian.

Frazod
This Te-bow stuff needs to come to an end.

I hope NE hangs 50 on them.

This.

-King-

Since Spikes used to be teamates with Tim in Florida, does that make him Judas?

01-14-2012, 07:31 PM
This.

this

-King-
They're really using Hernandez.

notorious
NE is sticking it in slooooooooowly.

morphius
01-14-2012, 07:32 PM
collar bone

stonedstooge
Big bastards are tough to bring down

chiefs1111
Denver isn't covering anybody

Reerun_KC
NE is sticking it in slooooooooowly.

Youre full of gayness lately...

Frazod
01-14-2012, 07:33 PM
Since Spikes used to be teamates with Tim in Florida, does that make him Judas?

Sure, why not? :D

notorious
01-14-2012, 07:33 PM
This could be a statement game.

I am sure the Billichick hasn't forgotten about that game they gave away in Denver back in 05'.

He might not stop until there is a grease spot on the opposite sideline.

the Talking Can
01-14-2012, 07:34 PM
brady is going to complete 204 passes to his TEs

-King-
Ozzy looked like a bitch with too much testosterone.

Brock
Quit cheating and you'll quit getting hurt, donks.

-King-
01-14-2012, 07:35 PM
WOWWWWWWWWWW!!

notorious
Youre full of gayness lately...

I have watched the last 3 weeks of Bronco football.

Crush
bwhahahahaha

Go fuck yourself Donks.

Frazod
TOUCHDOWN SATAN! :rockon:

KC_Lee
Hmmm, that might not be a TB catch.

milkman
Outstanding grab, but is it a catch?

the Talking Can
01-14-2012, 07:36 PM
great fucking catch

donks getting flayed

doomy3
Freak.

DBOSHO
Thats easily a catch. The ball didnt move.

KCFalcon59
Looks like a catch to me.

-King-
01-14-2012, 07:38 PM
FUCK YEAH!

HoneyBadger
Blowout in the making. Thank God!

siberian khatru
Yeah, fuck you Nantz and Simms.

His hand was under the ball the whole time, you shitfucks.

notorious
01-14-2012, 07:39 PM
LOLZ

"The ball comes out"

.5 seconds after

"After review the play stands"

cdcox
Eat it Simms you jackass.

siberian khatru
Patriots carving up Denver D with ease.

morphius
He couldn't confirm if his second hand was underneath the ball or not.

stonedstooge
01-14-2012, 07:40 PM
Not sure why they picked Simms to do playoff games. I always thought he was one of the worst in the bidness

Psyko Tek
01-14-2012, 07:40 PM
the question is can denver ever score

Reerun_KC
01-14-2012, 07:42 PM
I have watched the last 3 weeks of Bronco football.

I think this makes you a Broncos fan... Closet Bronco fan...

Crush
Not sure why they picked Simms to do playoff games. I always thought he was one of the worst in the buiness

Nantz is no better. He seems to forget that he's not on a golf course.

notorious
I might have to make my daughter leave the room if this keeps up.

notorious
01-14-2012, 07:43 PM
I think this makes you a Broncos fan... Closet Bronco fan...

I am a fan of their cheerleaders. Are they considered Broncos?

cdcox
Nice option.

Marcellus
Isn't there a large contingency of CPers who think a good TE is overrated when in pursuit of a SB?

Reerun_KC
I might have to make my daughter leave the room if this keeps up.ROFL

Gonna grease it up for the T man are you?

-King-
01-14-2012, 07:44 PM
FUMBLE BITCH! PATRIOTS BALL!

Reerun_KC
I am a fan of their cheerleaders. Are they considered Broncos?
Great minds think a like...

siberian khatru
Great tackling

-King-
Fuck that! They didn't blow the whistle.

Crush
Go fuck yourself refs.

stonedstooge
Can't they find Elway so we can see mutilple meltdown shots of him?

morphius
Good call by the refs

chiefs1111
01-14-2012, 07:45 PM
wow how did he get away

Brock
Isn't there a large contingency of CPers who think a good TE is overrated when in pursuit of a SB?

A good TE is fantastic when you have Brees or Brady throwing it to him.

-King-
Good call by the refs

I agree with the call, but I didn't know you could say that forward progress was stopped after the fact. If they don't blow their whistle, play isn't over IMO.

notorious
ROFL

Gonna grease it up for the T man are you?

OK, you got me, ROFL.

notorious
01-14-2012, 07:46 PM
wow how did he get away

Excellent run.

WilliamTheIrish
01-14-2012, 07:46 PM
I want more <strike>Patriot</strike> Iscariot Silver!

Reerun_KC
01-14-2012, 07:47 PM
OK, you got me, ROFL.

Sorry buddy, just kidding...

chiefs1111
01-14-2012, 07:47 PM
nice play by the DB

the Talking Can
01-14-2012, 07:48 PM
a karate chop to the nuts makes a WR drop a pass

Marcellus
01-14-2012, 07:48 PM
A good TE is fantastic when you have Brees or Brady throwing it to him.

I don't disagree QB is the key.

morphius
01-14-2012, 07:49 PM
I agree with the call, but I didn't know you could say that forward progress was stopped after the fact. If they don't blow their whistle, play isn't over IMO.
I think with the continuation rules it isn't a bad thing to hold the whistle a little bit.

dirk digler
01-14-2012, 07:50 PM
first down...Brady had all day

-King-
WTF was that Brady?

What the fuck was that?

chiefs1111
damn Brady threw that right to him

cdcox
dang.

dirk digler
not a good throw INT

the Talking Can
um, tom....wtf?

Crush
01-14-2012, 07:51 PM
JFC

I swear to God, Brady. What the fuck was that?

morphius
very Cassel like pass there

stonedstooge
Tom's not Terrific?

Tribal Warfare
01-14-2012, 07:52 PM
very Cassel like pass there

What do you expect when he has the hand of God against him.

Jesus happened!

Crush
01-14-2012, 07:52 PM
I do not like where this game is going.

Dylan
01-14-2012, 07:53 PM
Tom's not Terrific?

seems like gronk wasn't looking for the ball -- i could be wrong

or not on the same page ...

notorious
01-14-2012, 07:56 PM
Tom's not Terrific?

Terrifically Horrific.

:eek:

siberian khatru
Better get that 7 back, Tommy Boy.

chiefs1111
wow that looked like some Chiefs tackling there

Psyko Tek
weelll
almost looks like a game

morphius
01-14-2012, 07:58 PM
Mcghee has proven to be better than I expected him to be this season.

notorious
01-14-2012, 07:58 PM
Game on.

DBOSHO
01-14-2012, 07:59 PM
Not that im calling gronk dumb, but whos more likely to get confused on that play, rob gronkowski or tom brady?

morphius
01-14-2012, 08:00 PM
Stomping and no ejection, hmmm.

notorious
01-14-2012, 08:02 PM
Get him off the field if he's going to bruise his J every play.

Dylan
01-14-2012, 08:03 PM
i haven't seen the broncos blitz .... unless i missed it

-King-
01-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Ok Brady...

Dylan
01-14-2012, 08:04 PM
good pressure (broncos)

dirk digler
01-14-2012, 08:05 PM
Brady isn't looking very good right now

notorious
01-14-2012, 08:05 PM
There you go Pats.

Now it's about time for the safeties to melt down and give up a deep throw from Timothy.

Dylan
01-14-2012, 08:07 PM

i missed the first two TDs. did the broncos defense tighten up? thanks.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-14-2012, 08:10 PM

He's been crap in the playoffs since 07

Dylan
01-14-2012, 08:10 PM
wow good field position

FAX
01-14-2012, 08:11 PM
It appears as though they were more comfortable with the scripted plays to start the game. Once they ran out of those, they came down to Earth as it is in God's anointed NFL
Teb-owland.

FAX

Smed1065
01-14-2012, 08:13 PM
WTF was that Brady?

What the fuck was that?

first down...Brady had all day

Maybe

-King-
01-14-2012, 08:14 PM
Maybe

Are you sure you quit drinking?

Dylan
01-14-2012, 08:15 PM
rushing 3 sucks -- it's not working

Frazod
01-14-2012, 08:16 PM
SATAN SCORES AGAIN! :thumb:

dirk digler
TD Pats Brady looked good on that drive

milkman
Keep it coming Pats.

Dylan
TD Patriots

there you go, Ping!!

where are you?

notorious
01-14-2012, 08:17 PM
Push off from hell. ROFL

-King-
01-14-2012, 08:17 PM
What the fuck?

That commercial...

What the fuck?

Skyy God
01-14-2012, 08:19 PM
Focus on the Family, are you shitting me??

notorious
01-14-2012, 08:19 PM
Denver's playbook:

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/8193/tecmoj.th.jpg

Reerun_KC
01-14-2012, 08:20 PM
Denver's playbook:

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/8193/tecmoj.th.jpg

Herm? Herm is that you?

Dylan
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg876/scaled.php?tn=0&server=876&filename=qcry.png&xsize=640&ysize=640

Psyko Tek
that tebowreific option not working

Rain Man
01-14-2012, 08:21 PM
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg876/scaled.php?tn=0&server=876&filename=qcry.png&xsize=640&ysize=640

Who hast forsaken him?

milkman
01-14-2012, 08:21 PM
From what I saw, TeBow missed three open receivers on that last third down play.

notorious
01-14-2012, 08:22 PM
Herm? Herm is that you?

Herms:

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1579356395669&id=be0022534c91be36859468e1e6fbbe47

Reerun_KC
01-14-2012, 08:22 PM
Who hast forsaken him?

He might for this game, But CP will worship at the feet of T ebow from now until eternity...

Reerun_KC
01-14-2012, 08:23 PM
Herms:

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1579356395669&id=be0022534c91be36859468e1e6fbbe47

I see what you did there...

-King-
01-14-2012, 08:23 PM
He might for this game, But CP will worship at the feet of T ebow from now until eternity...

Just like you worship Herm and Romeo.

Rain Man
01-14-2012, 08:24 PM
I just turned it on. How the heck did Denver get seven points? That had to be a touchdown of some sort.

Reerun_KC
01-14-2012, 08:24 PM
Just like you worship Herm and Romeo.

I cant remember? I am racist....

-King-
01-14-2012, 08:25 PM
WTF Brady? Branch was wide open.

stonedstooge
Damnit Chump just got burned

Rain Man
Deion Branch went part alligator on that play. Coward.

Saul Good
WTF Brady? Branch was wide open.

Branch slowed down. The pass was perfect.

milkman
I just turned it on. How the heck did Denver get seven points? That had to be a touchdown of some sort.

Interception set up the Broncos in the red zone.

Dylan
wow ... has that play worked at all today ...

Pitt Gorilla
01-14-2012, 08:26 PM
Who hast forsaken him?
Careful, mikey will be coming for you now.

Smed1065
Over power most? WTF....

Brock
What's the matter dummy? Don't know which side you're supposed to run to?

Frazod
01-14-2012, 08:30 PM
SATAN WITH THE SACK!

Dylan
nice pressure without blitzing....

chiefs1111
down he goes

dirk digler
LMAO Exposed

notorious
01-14-2012, 08:31 PM
Nice zone read, Tebow.

KChiefer
First game was so great I forgot this 1 started. Go Pontius Patriots!!!

Rain Man
Gerard Warren? Man, if you weigh 320 you can get a job in the NFL for a decade no matter what your ability level is.

Dylan
warren is a big man

Pitt Gorilla
Tebow can't read the option? LOL.

tk13
Bon Jovi in the house.

stonedstooge
01-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Thought Bon Jovi was dead

Pitt Gorilla
Why not just quick kick?

Smed1065
Gerard Warren? Man, if you weight 320 you can get a job in the NFL for a decade no matter what your ability level is.

Might just be for the Chiefs. Its 325 for the rest of the league since no Haley.

Crush
Thought Bon Jovi was dead

As dead as John Goodman.