PDA

View Full Version : Misc Here ya go Teedubya; UAO's (unidentified audible objects) HAARP ringy type things....

Fat Elvis
01-17-2012, 10:26 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GZ2ZcmMxehk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FAX
01-17-2012, 10:34 AM
You know ... I, myself, thought I might have recently upended the kettle drum ...

I have not mentioned this to anyone, not even the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX. But, I've been hearing strange sounds coming from the sky over the past month or so. I have been trying to chalk it up to wind or air traffic of some sort. The problem is that I've heard it when there is no wind and I've gone outside a couple of times to gaze into the sky searching for airplanes or jets or helicopters or giant, furry birds. Nothing. Just the sound. It's kind of a low rumble that sounds maybe like really big transport plane or maybe the sound of a dying bigfoot. It's pretty weird.

FAX

loochy
01-17-2012, 10:38 AM
It's kind of a low rumble that sounds maybe like really big transport plane or maybe the sound of a dying bigfoot. It's pretty weird.

FAX

Oh, sorry. That was me. I had Chipotle for lunch yesterday.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-17-2012, 10:38 AM
He's already seen it and is in his underground bunker eating canned cream corn and reading Weekly World News.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Why does no one ever speak in any of the vids? Or if they did I missed it but I watched most. Seems like someone would say "I'm Bob... I'm standing out here in the middle of damn nowhere filming this because as you can hear there are some strange sounds coming from somewhere..... shhh!... there it was again. What the hell is that?.......... very odd.... it's been going on for about 10 minutes..... there it is again..... I think I just pooped my pants."

Seems reasonable for one person to utter at least 1 freakin word.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-17-2012, 10:47 AM
He's already seen it and is in his underground bunker eating canned cream corn and reading Weekly World News.

What if it's coming from under ground....

bevischief
01-17-2012, 10:47 AM
This has only been happening for about 2 yrs now... I see at least one new thread a day on it.

Johnny Vegas
01-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Why does no one ever speak in any of the vids? Or if they did I missed it but I watched most. Seems like someone would say "I'm Bob... I'm standing out here in the middle of damn nowhere filming this because as you can hear there are some strange sounds coming from somewhere..... shhh!... there it was again. What the hell is that?.......... very odd.... it's been going on for about 10 minutes..... there it is again..... I think I just pooped my pants."

Seems reasonable for one person to utter at least 1 freakin word.

I'd expect hearing this more from the Ghost Adventure crew.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-17-2012, 10:50 AM
I'd expect hearing this more from the Ghost Adventure crew.

Just seems logical that if I'm filming something I can't explain I might say a word or two about it so they could identify who I was once the energy beams came and made me explode on a cellular level. Maybe it's just me.

L.A. Chieffan
01-17-2012, 10:50 AM

Trader Joes can corn ftw

Johnny Vegas
01-17-2012, 10:53 AM
Just seems logical that if I'm filming something I can't explain I might say a word or two about it so they could identify who I was once the energy beams came and made me explode on a cellular level. Maybe it's just me.

no you're right. I would too. I can just hear Zach or Aaron yelling OH MY GOD!!! DID YOU HEAR THAT!!?!! Would be much more entertaining. I laugh every time they freak out like that.

These videos its like they don't want to pollute the audio with their own noise? IDK.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-17-2012, 11:00 AM
What if it's coming from under ground....

What if the high pitched sound causes the cream corn to break apart in mid air??? oh...my....gawd

loochy
01-17-2012, 11:02 AM
What if the high pitched sound causes the cream corn to break apart in mid air??? oh...my....gawd

SCARY! :eek:

TimeForWasp
01-17-2012, 11:14 AM
The aliens are finally hearing Adolf Hitler broadcasts and the Lucy show. They are trying to tell us to turn that shit off.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-17-2012, 11:17 AM
The aliens are finally hearing Adolf Hitler broadcasts and the Lucy show. They are trying to tell us to turn that shit off.

When they get to Tebow time....we are doomed.

DMAC
01-17-2012, 11:39 AM
There will be many many hoaxes going on this year.

mikey23545
01-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Yeah, all the snips are just too similar. Same sounds, same panoramic filming, lack of voices in every shot, always seems the videographer is alone, never any one else around...

Braincase
01-17-2012, 01:32 PM
When they get to Tebow time....we are doomed.

Unless they think Star Trek is a documentary. Or Gilligan's Island.

Inspector
01-17-2012, 01:37 PM

Gilligan's Island?

I'm still gonna go with Mary Ann as my first choice.

Radar Chief
01-17-2012, 01:49 PM

Those poor people. /Mathesar

TimeForWasp
01-17-2012, 01:54 PM
What if we are hearing the vacuum cleaner sound of a black hole about to suck our ass in?

MIAdragon
01-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Not sure what to think about this however is I was one of those guys in the woods at the 5:31 mark and heard that Id shit my pants and just start running.

mikey23545
01-17-2012, 02:05 PM
What if we are hearing the vacuum cleaner sound of a black hole about to suck our ass in?

Damn Large Hadron Collider!!! :cuss:

DMAC
01-17-2012, 02:10 PM
Not sure what to think about this however is I was one of those guys in the woods at the 5:31 mark and heard that Id shit my pants and just start running.

No kidding man.

This would be all over the place news-wise if it was really happening. Too insane to just not report.

MIAdragon
01-17-2012, 02:10 PM
Damn Large Hadron Collider!!! :cuss:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1rv1TlH7wUQ/S_dokpEWz4I/AAAAAAAAANI/85unggTUwbI/s1600/giant-kit-kat425.jpg

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-23-2012, 02:08 PM
Well a friend at work texted me on her lunch break and said she swore she heard this stuff outside in her neighborhood and her neighbor across the street came out because he heard it too.

Let the anal probing begin...

LiveSteam
01-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Sounds like an old steam boat whistle that had an overfilled boiler. What they would call in the olden days/A WET WHISTLE. Makes that same dam ear splitting hum. Very weird video

Listen to the second whistle as he is warming it up,just before he really lays the steam to it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8KCj7_wFZ_Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FAX
01-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Strange, unexplained Earth sounds are recorded by NOAA on occasion. This is one of them called, "Julia".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_%28unidentified_sound%29

You can find several others online. The Earth makes crazy noise, man. It's like we humans live on a big tuba.

FAX