View Full Version : Football Flacco's neighbor tattles to team about him skateboarding

Deberg_1990
01-19-2012, 12:50 PM
Pretty douchy thing to do IMO.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/joe-flacco-skateborad/

Ravens’ quarterback Joe Flacco just isn’t having a very good week. Not only did his own teammate call him out for being, well, a pedestrian quarterback, but now he’s being called out by his neighbor for being careless.

Flacco told “NFL Total Access” about the recent incident in an interview on Wednesday afternoon. As the story goes:

“I’d never been on a skateboard in my life, so I was literally riding it about 10 feet down my driveway just to see if I could stand on it and stay upright,” Flacco said Wednesday on “NFL Total Access.” “One of my neighbors must have called in looking for (Ravens general manager) Ozzie Newsome and left a voicemail on his secretary’s phone saying, ‘Hey, man, you got to let Joe Flacco know we’re trying to win the Super Bowl around here! He’s at home riding a skateboard. Somebody’s got to let him know what the deal is.’ “

Okie_Apparition
01-19-2012, 12:53 PM
Working on a new career

big nasty kcnut
01-19-2012, 12:54 PM
Narc i hate Narc.

WV
01-19-2012, 12:57 PM
Bet he was average on that skateboard too.

pr_capone
01-19-2012, 12:57 PM
Someone should buy Mark Kasl a skateboard.

the Talking Can
01-19-2012, 12:59 PM
i'd go beat the shit of that neighbor

Okie_Apparition
01-19-2012, 01:01 PM
You are what you eat, Crab Cakers
mean while here in KC we're sauced about our QB

Mr. Laz
01-19-2012, 01:01 PM
what an asshat neighbor

i would be trying to track down which one called

pr_capone
01-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Really though... fucking stupid thing for Flacco to be doing while in the playoffs. One fall and its hello Tyrod Taylor.

TRR
01-19-2012, 01:09 PM
Really though... fucking stupid thing for Flacco to be doing while in the playoffs. One fall and its hello Tyrod Taylor.

Seriously?? Should he not risk practicing for fear of injury as well? They should get him a scooter to make certain he doesn't fall walking to practice. I would probably outlaw him driving as well until the playoffs are over.

Come on man. Its a skateboard down a driveway. He isn't taking it on a half-pipe.
Posted via Mobile Device

eazyb81
01-19-2012, 01:09 PM
Well it is a f'n stupid move by Flacco. Your only value comes in your throwing arm. You hurt that on a skateboard and your millions could come to an end quickly.

Sofa King
01-19-2012, 01:11 PM
You guys are a bunch of pussies.

It's a fucking skateboard, not a UFC fight...

vailpass
01-19-2012, 01:12 PM
This:
what an asshat neighbor
i would be trying to track down which one called

And this:
Really though... ****ing stupid thing for Flacco to be doing while in the playoffs. One fall and its hello Tyrod Taylor.

Phobia
01-19-2012, 01:12 PM
Seriously?? Should he not risk practicing for fear of injury as well? They should get him a scooter to make certain he doesn't fall walking to practice.

Percy Snow agrees with this.

Rausch
01-19-2012, 01:13 PM
You guys are a bunch of pussies.

It's a ****ing skateboard, not a UFC fight...

Is he fucking 14?

Why the fuck is he skateboarding?...

Fritz88
POLICE CHIEF AIELLO
Hey, hey, let Papa change you. Come on, everything will be swell. Come on, come on, come on... [removes the diaper]
POLICE CHIEF AIELLO
What the **** is this? What is this? Huh? What's that? LOOK! [the baby's a girl, and just as obviously not his child]

Micjones
That's as mobile as Flacco's ever been.

Rausch
01-19-2012, 01:14 PM
That's as mobile as Flacco's ever been.

LMAO

pr_capone
01-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Seriously?? Should he not risk practicing for fear of injury as well? They should get him a scooter to make certain he doesn't fall walking to practice. I would probably outlaw him driving as well until the playoffs are over.

Come on man. Its a skateboard down a driveway. He isn't taking it on a half-pipe.
Posted via Mobile Device

You wanna risk a shot at a super bowl to fuck around with a skateboard in your driveway? I don't know about you, but as a professional whose ONLY goal is to win that trophy, I wouldn't be taking stupid risks NOW, that I could wait and do the second week of Feb.

If I'm on the team and that dipshit falls and breaks his arm... I would club him over the head with the skateboard like I'm going at a baby seal.

Demonpenz
01-19-2012, 01:21 PM
Fans need to get a grip that they want to win more than the zillionare players.

PunkinDrublic
01-19-2012, 01:44 PM
I wish Cassell would ride a skateboard...............straight into an AIDS tree.

TRR
01-19-2012, 02:31 PM
You wanna risk a shot at a super bowl to fuck around with a skateboard in your driveway? I don't know about you, but as a professional whose ONLY goal is to win that trophy, I wouldn't be taking stupid risks NOW, that I could wait and do the second week of Feb.

If I'm on the team and that dipshit falls and breaks his arm... I would club him over the head with the skateboard like I'm going at a baby seal.

He's a pro athlete. He gets drilled into the ground by 300+ pound lineman weekly. I think he can survive a ride down the driveway on a skateboard and even a fall off of it God forbid lol!
Posted via Mobile Device

crispystl
01-19-2012, 07:32 PM
He's a pro athlete. He gets drilled into the ground by 300+ pound lineman weekly. I think he can survive a ride down the driveway on a skateboard and even a fall off of it God forbid lol!
Posted via Mobile Device

yeah, but think about how passionate we as fans are about winning a Super Bowl. If my team was one win away I would do anything possible to help that cause. The skateboard can be broken out mid February.

RustShack
01-19-2012, 07:40 PM
He is more likely to get hurt getting sacked than he is falling off a fucking skateboard. Oh no what if he falls and scrapes his arm on the cement!?!?!?

HoneyBadger
01-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Come on, its not like the Ravens are going to win the super bowl anyways.

pr_capone
01-19-2012, 08:06 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Pro athletes are completely immune to stupid accidents at home leaving them unable to compete. That NEVER happens.

pr_capone
01-19-2012, 08:07 PM
yeah, but think about how passionate we as fans are about winning a Super Bowl. If my team was one win away I would do anything possible to help that cause. The skateboard can be broken out mid February.

Triple THIS.

THIS THIS

Simplicity
01-19-2012, 08:10 PM
Flacco just wanted to be a cool kid!