PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Rodgers / Luck comparisons

synthesis2
01-20-2012, 12:28 AM
If, the key question is IF Payton comes back and the colts choose to keep him, I just don't see how someone like Luck would go for it.

People keep saying look at Rodgers but he didn't have NEAR the hype coming out of college and slid all the way to pick 24. I know people say that that it was a tough call between him and alex smith but in reality it wasn't even close, in fact if he was that close someone else would have picked him much earlier.

If you pick a QB at pick 24, he doesn’t expect to start and understands that he has to wait.

When you are picked number #1 and everyone in the country says he is the best prospect in XX years to come out, there is no way he would sit behind Peyton or anyone. It would be a complete waste of his talent and set him back that many more years for all-time records etc.

If Peyton doesn’t come back or is not retained then its water under the bridge, but I just can't see them keeping both because he knows how talented he is and that he could start day one for at least 20 teams in the NFL next year.

01-20-2012, 12:29 AM
so your point is?

chiefs2012
01-20-2012, 12:32 AM
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Simply Red
01-20-2012, 12:56 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2hfmdg0.jpg

Pioli Zombie
01-20-2012, 06:00 AM
The quarterback position is overated anyway. Just build the lines, get good skill position players and then when you are a playoff contender sign any old available free agent backup qb to manage the game. Dilfer won a Super Bowl, right. Gosh, you people are so impatient.

bevischief
01-20-2012, 07:24 AM
so your point is?

Yep.

RealSNR
01-20-2012, 09:01 AM
Rape is funny!