PDA

View Full Version : Football Can't remember a better Championship Weekend

Mojo Rising
01-22-2012, 11:01 PM
2 great games that should have gone to overtime. I was on the wrong side of both games.

It seemed that most thought the Pats and Giants would win and when that happens usually only one of those does. Today both did.

What was best for me was that I convinced my wife and daughter to watch both. Might have converted them to fans.

This will be an epic SB with the momentum of the Championship Game excellence and the rematch issue.

burt
01-22-2012, 11:04 PM
Great games, but I wanted the Niners. No biggie, should be a good sb.

FD
01-23-2012, 01:03 AM
Not sure I'd call them great games. They were dramatic and exciting, sure, but in both of them one team just blew the game, Baltimore with the missed kick and SF fumbling the punt.

DaKCMan AP
01-23-2012, 06:31 AM
They were good games with disappointing, anti-climactic endings. Instead of a team winning the game at the end both games had teams lose it.

kstater
01-23-2012, 06:33 AM
Games should never have happened. Should have taken a poll to see who the two most deserving teams were and let them play in 2 weeks.

Gonzo
01-23-2012, 08:36 AM
The "Patriot Way" proves successful yet again. Why can't we get one of their guys to bring that winning mentality to KC?
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefnj2
01-23-2012, 08:52 AM
Good games, but I'd prefer if a team won the game rather than the other team beating themselves.

scho63
01-23-2012, 08:54 AM
2 great games that should have gone to overtime. I was on the wrong side of both games.

It seemed that most thought the Pats and Giants would win and when that happens usually only one of those does. Today both did.

What was best for me was that I convinced my wife and daughter to watch both. Might have converted them to fans.

This will be an epic SB with the momentum of the Championship Game excellence and the rematch issue.

:thumb:

This year's playoff games have been spectacular with one exception: The Donk's getting blown out by the Pat's

Mr. Plow
01-23-2012, 08:57 AM
Games should never have happened. Should have taken a poll to see who the two most deserving teams were and let them play in 2 weeks.

It's the only true way.

BoneKrusher
01-23-2012, 09:08 AM
glad the Giants made it back to the SB.

plus i like the fact that if the Giants beat the Pats then Eli will be up two Super Bowls to One on Big Brother Peyton.

and he would have beaten Brady twice in the Big Game.