PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Clash of the Sitcoms: Round 1 Mercy Poll.

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 10:34 AM
All of these fine shows are about to be canceled in the Clash of the Sitcoms, but you have the chance to save three of them. Vote for your three favorites, and the top three vote-getters will move on to the next round. All of the others will only be aired late at night in the Tickets for Sale forum.

There are a bunch of canceled shows, so it'll take me a couple of minutes to get the poll up. In the meantime, please enjoy this ad from our sponsors.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9BBqgMQluDM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9BBqgMQluDM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

RockChalk
01-25-2012, 10:40 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JvGmOHy40ho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Predarat
01-25-2012, 10:42 AM
Thats tough to believe Family Ties is in this round. Hope Community and The League can make it out of here.

RockChalk
01-25-2012, 10:44 AM
Archer should get it's reprieve here.

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 10:45 AM
The three shows I picked are:

1. Just Shoot Me. Easy #1 for me. This show was great.

2. Will & Grace. Jack was occasionally annoying, but Karen was fantastic.

3. Mary Tyler Moore. Meow.

Honorable mention: Archer (sorry, frazod - I just haven't seen enough episodes to give it the nod over the others, ALF, I Dream of Jeannie, and The Partridge Family.

L.A. Chieffan
01-25-2012, 10:45 AM
Louie, The League, and Archer. Anything else is an abomination.

L.A. Chieffan
01-25-2012, 10:46 AM
Family ties?? :facepalm:

SLAG
01-25-2012, 10:48 AM
I voted for Strangers with Candy, The League, and Archer

Wish I could pull Full House, The Munsters, Family Matters, Who's the Boss, Mad about You, Alf, and Just Shoot Me out of this too

Dartgod
01-25-2012, 10:49 AM
It was hard to vote for just three, five would have been better for me.

In: Dick Van Dyke, Alf, Family Ties
Out: Mary Tyler Moore, Munsters

Blankey
Alf is literally beating Louie

We can no longer be friends CP

Sofa King
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JvGmOHy40ho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ha i knew i saw that somewhere.

Bewitched= used to watch reruns everyday before school when i was really little
The Munsters- funny show
I dream of Jeanie. another show i used to watch reruns of back in the day.

Most of these shows suck ass. It was kinda hard to pick 3.

Reaper16
01-25-2012, 10:50 AM
It was tough to nail down my vote to three. I voted for the three best shows on the list:

Freaks & Geeks
Fawlty Towers
Louie

My apologies to Archer and Community, which I wanted to vote for but I don't think they are better shows than the three I did vote for. Apologies also to The Mary Tyler Moore Show.

L.A. Chieffan
i liked alf. when i was 6.

Sofa King
Archer seems to be getting alot of votes. I've never really watched it.

Is it good? I know it's animated.

Rain Man
In the early voting we have Archer, ALF, and Family Ties holding the lead spots, with Community and Mary Tyler Moore nipping at their heels.

Pitt Gorilla
01-25-2012, 10:51 AM
Rainman,

I would never be one to tell you how to conduct your polls, but it might have made sense to have 2 mercy heats since there are so many solid selections.

blaise
01-25-2012, 10:52 AM
Went with just Fawlty Towers to give it a better shot.

Pitt Gorilla
In the early voting we have Archer, ALF, and Family Ties holding the lead spots, with Community and Mary Tyler Moore nipping at their heels.Will and Grace should have a bye out of this round.

blaise
Rainman,

I would never be one to tell you how to conduct your polls, but it might have made sense to have 2 mercy heats since there are so many solid selections.

He could just take the top 6 instead, I guess.

Predarat
01-25-2012, 11:01 AM
Rainman,

I think only 3 can advance to even up the future polls.

Pitt Gorilla
01-25-2012, 11:03 AM
I think only 3 can advance to even up the future polls.Makes sense to me.

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 11:03 AM
Rainman,

I pondered that, but it would've been a hassle because you have different numbers of people voting in each poll, so you'd then have to do a second-round mercy poll to be fair. I figured that if a show couldn't be in the top three in their first round heat and then can't be in the top three of the mercy round, it's probably got a short half-life anyway.

By the way, the combined group at the very bottom consists of the bottom vote-getters in the first round. Since we had over 50 shows getting kicked out I figured I'd combine these.

SLAG
01-25-2012, 11:04 AM
Really no love for Strangers with Candy?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oASYa-Wkroc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mlyonsd
01-25-2012, 11:05 AM
I pondered that, but it would've been a hassle because you have different numbers of people voting in each poll, so you'd then have to do a second-round mercy poll to be fair. I figured that if a show couldn't be in the top three in their first round heat and then can't be in the top three of the mercy round, it's probably got a short half-life anyway.

By the way, the combined group at the very bottom consists of the bottom vote-getters in the first round. Since we had over 50 shows getting kicked out I figured I'd combine these.It's not like any of these will win anyway.

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 11:09 AM
It's not like any of these will win anyway.

The odds are indeed against them.

Wow. Family Ties is making a surprisingly spirited performance.

rageeumr
01-25-2012, 11:12 AM
Do it.

http://www.uwmpost.com/media/2010/02/Archer.jpg

DJ's left nut
01-25-2012, 11:14 AM
Have more of you people watched Archer since the last time you failed at this poll?

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 11:15 AM
I think maybe Archer fans were complacent the last time out, and now they're mobilized.

Ultra Peanut
01-25-2012, 11:16 AM
ALF having more votes than Community says a lot about this board's demographics imho

L.A. Chieffan
01-25-2012, 11:19 AM
id bang lana

mikey23545
01-25-2012, 11:19 AM
It's hard to believe some retarded cartoon is beating out shows like Fawlty Towers and Mary Tyler Moore...

mlyonsd
01-25-2012, 11:20 AM
What channel carried Archer? I've never even heard of it.

Dartgod
ALF having more votes than Community says a lot about this board's demographics imho

Never seen Community. I'm surprised Dick Van Dyke is getting so little love.

memyselfI
Too many options to pick just three.

Pitt Gorilla
01-25-2012, 11:22 AM
ALF having more votes than Community says a lot about this board's demographics imhoNothing we didn't already know, IMO.

Pitt Gorilla
01-25-2012, 11:23 AM
Really no love for Strangers with Candy?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oASYa-Wkroc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>I voted for it the first time around. Great show.

memyselfI
01-25-2012, 11:23 AM
I admire Rain Man's efforts (and time, who has that much free time) but next time such an endeavor is undertaken I would break the shows up into decades or eras. It makes no sense to have a stupid show like Two Broke Girls up against a classic like the DVD show. Many people voting for the newer shows never saw the classics. Conversely, many people who grew up on the classics haven't seen or refuse to watch more than one episode of some of the newer shows.

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 11:24 AM
Just Shoot Me, people. Just Shoot Me!

I mean, of course, vote for Just Shoot Me.

DJ's left nut
01-25-2012, 11:24 AM
It's hard to believe some retarded cartoon is beating out shows like Fawlty Towers and Mary Tyler Moore...

Mary Tyler Moore is only funny because it's old.

I've watched it a few times - it sucks.

If you want to subject it to the 'laugh track' test some suggested, it would fail miserable. Turn the laugh track off and I think you'd get really tired of watching a cranky old newspaper guy grunt and grumble at his 'plucky' little reporter quite quickly.

Archer - meanwhile - no laugh track and STILL has at least 10 legitimate laugh out loud moments/episode.

gblowfish
01-25-2012, 11:26 AM
I voted all for hot chick you could FAP to in the 1960s and 1970s:

Mary Tyler Moore
Barbara Eden
Liz Montgomery

BTW: Liz was waaaaaay hot. Very under-rated. I'd like to chew the chrome off the Buick she's sitting on. Yowza.

L.A. Chieffan
01-25-2012, 11:26 AM

If you want to subject it to the 'laugh track' test some suggested, it would fail miserable. Turn the laugh track off and I think you'd get really tired of watching a cranky old newspaper guy grunt and grumble at his 'plucky' little reporter quite quickly.

Archer - meanwhile - no laugh track and STILL has at least 10 legitimate laugh out loud moments/episode.

who would you rather bone, mary tyler moore or Mother?

Pitt Gorilla
01-25-2012, 11:27 AM
I admire Rain Man's efforts (and time, who has that much free time) but next time such an endeavor is undertaken I would break the shows up into decades or eras. It makes no sense to have a stupid show like Two Broke Girls up against a classic like the DVD show. Many people voting for the newer shows never saw the classics. Conversely, many people who grew up on the classics haven't seen or refuse to watch more than one episode of some of the newer shows.I think that is the point; the poll is for this site, given what people have seen and liked. If you haven't seen something, you're not going to like it better.

Pitt Gorilla
01-25-2012, 11:28 AM

Archer - meanwhile - no laugh track and STILL has at least 10 legitimate laugh out loud moments/episode.Yeah, I don't get the laugh track. Community, Parks & Rec, Arrested Development, 30-Rock, etc. are brilliantly funny without one. If they have to tell you when to laugh, it probably isn't that funny to begin with.

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Given some of the controversies in Round 1, this is really going to get interesting in Round 2 and beyond.

memyselfI
01-25-2012, 11:32 AM
I think that is the point; the poll is for this site, given what people have seen and liked. If you haven't seen something, you're not going to like it better.

Right but putting a new show that has aired 8 episodes this season vs. a classic which may have aired 8 years 30 years ago seems flawed. Some of those classics didn't become popular until after their first season. Like Wings. It was almost canceled after it's first season but was instead allowed to tag team off of Cheers and it became one of the popular Thursday night lineup. These days Wings would have been canceled after 4 or 5 episodes.

blaise
01-25-2012, 11:32 AM
This is a much better competition that the best song one.

mikey23545
01-25-2012, 11:51 AM
"The Mary Tyler Moore Show (also known simply by the name of the show's star, Mary Tyler Moore) is an American television sitcom created by James L. Brooks and Allan Burns that aired on CBS from 1970 to 1977. The program was a television breakthrough, with the first never-married, independent career woman as the central character: "As Mary Richards, a single woman in her thirties, Moore presented a character different from other single TV women of the time. She was not widowed or divorced or seeking a man to support her."

It has also been cited as "one of the most acclaimed television programs ever produced" in US television history. It received high praise from critics, including Emmy Awards for Outstanding Comedy Series three years in a row (1975–77), and continued to be honored long after the final episode aired."

Wow! All that because of a laugh track! A show considered iconic and one of the 10 best of all time by several different critics! It only won 29 Emmy awards, a record that stood for a quarter of a century...

It makes me realize this world is in very perilous times when the future leaders of it are such mewling idiots...

Predarat
01-25-2012, 11:53 AM
Community making a comeback! Go Community!

DJ's left nut
01-25-2012, 11:53 AM
"The Mary Tyler Moore Show (also known simply by the name of the show's star, Mary Tyler Moore) is an American television sitcom created by James L. Brooks and Allan Burns that aired on CBS from 1970 to 1977. The program was a television breakthrough, with the first never-married, independent career woman as the central character: "As Mary Richards, a single woman in her thirties, Moore presented a character different from other single TV women of the time. She was not widowed or divorced or seeking a man to support her."

It has also been cited as "one of the most acclaimed television programs ever produced" in US television history. It received high praise from critics, including Emmy Awards for Outstanding Comedy Series three years in a row (1975–77), and continued to be honored long after the final episode aired."

Wow! All that because of a laugh track! A show considered iconic and one of the 10 best of all time by several different critics!

It makes me realize this world is in very perilous times when the future leaders of it are such mewling idiots...

"Groundbreaking" and "funny" are two very different inquiries.

Mary Tyler Moore is loved by critics because it had a strong female lead during a time when strong females where starting to really blast through in the working world.

It was timely and extremely culturally relevant.

It is not, however, funny.

Then again, we're talking about the value judgments of the Baby Boomers here, and we've pretty well conclusively established that those guys sucked balls at pretty much everything. Why should this be any different?

gblowfish
01-25-2012, 01:23 PM
The Mary Tyler Moore show was really funny. Ted Baxter was a hoot.
This is one of the most famous comedy scenes in TV history, 'Chuckles the Clown's Funeral."

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YmBK5GslDaQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pioli Zombie
01-25-2012, 01:23 PM
Archer and Community beating Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore. Should change this to Fucking Moron Planet.

Blankey
01-25-2012, 01:27 PM
Archer and Community beating Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore. Should change this to ****ing Moron Planet.

More like Old People Planet

BigCatDaddy
01-25-2012, 01:29 PM
Alex P is kicking ass and taking names!

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 01:30 PM
With 80 votes in, Family Ties and Community are doing well, and Archer has slid to third. Can it hold off the next tier of ALF, Just Shoot Me, Mary Tyler Moore, and the rising Full House (not to be confused with House of the Rising Sun)?

gblowfish
01-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Mary Tyler Moore show: The lost episode:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uhysMotWXoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mnchiefsguy
01-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Archer should get it's reprieve here.

I did not vote for Archer the first time around, having never seen it. I have seen about six or seven episodes of the first season since these polls began, and have laughed my ass off....so it got a vote from me this time around.

Crush
01-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Come-on people vote for Archer. It is time to make some cooch chili.

Baby Lee
01-25-2012, 01:50 PM
I see at least three shows that, were people aware of what actually are and aren't good sitcoms, would be sure things into semifinal/final rounds.

Looking forward to being reminded what mindless shit made it to the next round over them.

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 01:54 PM
I see at least three shows that, were people aware of what actually are and aren't good sitcoms, would be sure things into semifinal/final rounds.

Looking forward to being reminded what mindless shit made it to the next round over them.

Just Shoot me and which others?

mlyonsd
01-25-2012, 01:59 PM
The final round votes should be weighted by age group. Whipper snappers probably never saw the older shows, hence their opinions are basically flawed. Only an experienced veteran can really make a fair judgement between, say, MTM and Community (awful show).

Baby Lee
01-25-2012, 02:02 PM
Just Shoot me and which others?

Louie, Community and Archer.

All three suffer from being newer shows with not a lot of seasons under their belt. Louie & Archer suffer from being cable shows. Louie probably suffers from being something . . . different . . . from a straight up sitcom, with philosophical and dramatic pieces interspersed with low key humor.

Leaving aside the issue of Louie's intrinsic sitcomminess, Community and Archer have given us some of the most densely packed 1/2 hours of straight up comedy with astounding regularity.

Then there's Larry Sander's Show. Ask people who aspire to make a great sitcom, or who aspire to make their mark in comedy, and across the board LSS will be an inspiration. There was plenty of the show to see, what did it go, 8 seasons? But it initially run on HBO, and then was notoriously unavailable in syndication/DVD/streaming, ANY EFFING WHERE for far too long.

Extras suffers from a) being an HBO show [limited exposure], and b) following UK Office. A truly great show, often better than it's more well know predecessor.

Fawlty Towers is probably underexposed for the audience as well.

Freaks and Geeks is more of a fondly remembered dramedy than a classic sitcom. It was funny at time, but it's strength was in identifying with a segment of the population so strongly and iconically. Great show, not a 'top sitcom.'

listopencil
01-25-2012, 02:05 PM
Dick Van Dyke, Red Dwarf, I Dream Of Jeannie.

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 02:09 PM
Don't look now, but Mary Tyler Moore is making her move on the outside rail. She's only four votes down from Archer and Community.

Predarat
01-25-2012, 02:13 PM

All three suffer from being newer shows with not a lot of seasons under their belt. Louie & Archer suffer from being cable shows. Louie probably suffers from being something . . . different . . . from a straight up sitcom, with philosophical and dramatic pieces interspersed with low key humor.

Leaving aside the issue of Louie's intrinsic sitcomminess, Community and Archer have given us some of the most densely packed 1/2 hours of straight up comedy with astounding regularity.

Community is just awesome. Plus it has Allison Brie

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zXWCFRupbGc/TrlKdF7ax4I/AAAAAAAAJbc/XtyBHOFlKoc/s640/1.jpg

http://dk3rv6hblwrlz.cloudfront.net/wp-content/images/alison_brie_mens_health2.jpg

Munson
01-25-2012, 02:13 PM
Family Matters
Full House
The League

DJ's left nut
01-25-2012, 02:14 PM

BUT I DIDN'T WATCH THOSE SHOWS WHEN I HAD A PERM!!!

Gomer Pyle. Gomer !@#$ing Pyle advanced ahead of Archer. I refused to vote for Community because I was absolutely certain that Archer would again have to struggle to advance and I didn't want to dillute my vote by voting for one of its clear challengers.

Infidel Goat
01-25-2012, 02:36 PM
Strategic vote: Community (only).

I didn't want to risk helping the competition. With apologies to Rain Man--because Just Shoot Me would have been in my top three...

whoman69
01-25-2012, 02:38 PM
Dick Van Dyke, Red Dwarf, I Dream Of Jeannie.

Almost the same. I had Dick Van Dyke, Red Dwarf and Chico and the Man. I could have easily replaced the last with Mary Tyler Moore which should have props as one of the longest enduring and popular comedies of all time with a great cast.

BigMeatballDave
01-25-2012, 02:39 PM
Archer
Family Ties

L.A. Chieffan
01-25-2012, 02:39 PM
family ties? seriously? cmon people lets hear the argument on why family ties is in 1st?

Brock
01-25-2012, 02:40 PM
BUT I DIDN'T WATCH THOSE SHOWS WHEN I HAD A PERM!!!.

LMAO

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 02:41 PM
Strategic vote: Community (only).

I didn't want to risk helping the competition. With apologies to Rain Man--because Just Shoot Me would have been in my top three...

You're dead to me.

BigMeatballDave
01-25-2012, 02:46 PM
family ties? seriously? cmon people lets hear the argument on why family ties is in 1st?

It was a very popular show during the 80's. Ran for 7 or 8 seasons.

Phobia
01-25-2012, 02:47 PM
None of these stand a chance anyway.

Baby Lee
01-25-2012, 02:49 PM

Can't hate on FT. It fit right in with the Cosby era while being a little edgier and demoing younger. Hippies moving into middle aged bourgie life, then dealing with a Reagan-loving hyper confident son, the hot, ditzy older daughter versus the 'homely' tomboy younger daughter.

Fer chrissakes, they managed to introduce the new baby into an actual character without poochying/olivering it up.

They were a solid cast, given solid material, for a good long time, with a sizeable audience thoughout. And MJF's APK was enough to push into semi-legend status.

I'd characterize FT as a solid bedrock sitcom that deserves to be among the HOFers. It's a Bob Greise, not a Tom Brady.

mikey23545
01-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Don't look now, but Mary Tyler Moore is making her move on the outside rail. She's only four votes down from Archer and Community.

I can't wait to hear the canned guffaws if MTM passes up Archer or Jonny Quest or Scooby Doo or whatever the hell that cartoon is.

L.A. Chieffan
01-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Can't hate on FT. It fit right in with the Cosby era while being a little edgier and demoing younger. Hippies moving into middle aged bourgie life, then dealing with a Reagan-loving hyper confident son, the hot, ditzy older daughter versus the 'homely' tomboy younger daughter.

Fer chrissakes, they managed to introduce the new baby into an actual character without poochying/olivering it up.

They were a solid cast, given solid material, for a good long time, with a sizeable audience thoughout. And MJF's APK was enough to push into semi-legend status.

I'd characterize FT as a solid bedrock sitcom that deserves to be among the HOFers. It's a Bob Greise, not a Tom Brady.

ok good argument. i guess i put a lot into how well the series would stand up today. seinfeld, cheers, some others would do fine. ft would be boring as hell

Predarat
01-25-2012, 03:06 PM
ok good argument. i guess i put a lot into how well the series would stand up today. seinfeld, cheers, some others would do fine. ft would be boring as hell

They might have to modernize it but it would have potential. Cheers is one you could leave along and it would do outstanding.

BigCatDaddy
01-25-2012, 03:09 PM

Don't forget!

L.A. Chieffan
01-25-2012, 03:22 PM
I'm assuming sunny made it through because I don't see it on this list. Thank God.

Baby Lee
01-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Don't forget!

Skippy AND Nick were both funny added characters.

BTW, did you know that Nick had a spinoff that aired to good numbers, but the network nixed it b/c they wanted to keep Nick on FT?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Vq9-ZBvkfz0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 03:33 PM
Don't forget!

Don't make me disqualify Family Ties.

BigCatDaddy
01-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Skippy AND Nick were both funny added characters.

BTW, did you know that Nick had a spinoff that aired to good numbers, but the network nixed it b/c they wanted to keep Nick on FT?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Vq9-ZBvkfz0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No, I just read up on it though. "The Art Of Being Nick". That's crazy to go through all that and nix it to keep him on FT. They struggled making Ellen and Lauren decent characters on the show though.

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 04:32 PM
Community is now being threatened by both Mary Tyler Moore and the Munsters.

whoman69
01-25-2012, 04:57 PM

Mary Tyler Moore I can understand, but the Munsters? Anybody that votes for it probably hasn't seen an episode in 30 years.

Crush
01-25-2012, 05:03 PM
I can't wait to hear the canned guffaws if MTM passes up Archer or Jonny Quest or Scooby Doo or whatever the hell that cartoon is.

You obviously can't tell the difference between black and slightly darker black.

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 05:09 PM
Mary Tyler Moore I can understand, but the Munsters? Anybody that votes for it probably hasn't seen an episode in 30 years.

(Shrug.) They drove a cool car and lived in a great house. Maybe that's swaying the vote.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID8598/images/CoxKoachPicture2.jpg

DJ's left nut
01-25-2012, 05:16 PM
Cmon, with one-liners like this, how can you let it die in the first round?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BF7fGA493WY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ultra Peanut
01-25-2012, 05:20 PM
Archer and Community beating Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore. Should change this to Fucking Moron Planet.
Four deserving shows imho

Crush
01-25-2012, 05:25 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VH47r58X2lA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

InvinciBill
01-25-2012, 05:29 PM

CLOSE THE POLL NOW! Community must live.

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 05:52 PM
I'm going to close the poll at 5:30 mountain time. Mary has mounted a furious comeback and is now tied with Community. It's a real nailbiter, Mr. Grant.

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Wow. Dick Van Dyke is sprinting, too. Makes me kind of wonder if ... nah.

Baby Lee
01-25-2012, 05:55 PM
<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=82010039" wmode="opaque" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true" />

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 06:19 PM
The Munsters are coming out of nowhere. It's insane.

Zebedee DuBois
01-25-2012, 06:30 PM
I voted for as many shows as I wanted...it just happened to be three.
Community, Mary, Fawlty Towers

Crush
01-25-2012, 06:31 PM
Unofficial results: Family Ties, Archer, and Community are the top three.

NJChiefsFan
01-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Now this is a race.

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 06:55 PM
Okay, moving on are Family Ties, Archer, and Just Shoot Me.

Baby Lee
01-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Okay, moving on are Family Ties, Archer, and Just Shoot Me.

Sniveling bitch!!!

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Just kidding. Family Ties, Archer, and Community.

Rain Man
01-25-2012, 06:58 PM
I really thought that Mary or the Munsters was going to knock Community out. They had momentum.

DJ's left nut
01-26-2012, 12:54 PM
I really thought that Mary or the Munsters was going to knock Community out. They had momentum.

Looks like Munsters coasted past community, but after the finish line.

Honestly, advancing out of this bracket means more than advancing out of most of the other ones, IMO. This was a brutal bracket.