PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Martian Child

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-03-2012, 01:43 AM
Movie starring John Cusack from 2007. You all seen this? Man what a great movie so far. On USA right now. I should have been in bed hours ago but now this movie has me all caught up.

I know this should be in the mediacenter but like anyone goes there on a regular basis... I've always been a Cusack fan but I didn't know about this movie.

Hammock Parties
02-03-2012, 01:50 AM
shit thread

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-03-2012, 01:52 AM
shit thread

Takes a few hundred to know one. Sorry it wasn't about football.

FAX
02-03-2012, 02:05 AM
I really liked him in that movie where he was the writer who debunked ghost stories and wound up getting trapped in a spooky room in the hotel that was managed by the guy who played the guy who killed the guy who raped his daughter in that movie where he was represented by the guy who also played the guy who went to the desert and found out the water was poisoned and saved the girl who played the pirate chick in that movie where they located the fountain of youth.

FAX

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-03-2012, 02:07 AM
I really liked him in that movie where he was the writer who debunked ghost stories and wound up getting trapped in a spooky room in the hotel that was managed by the guy who played the guy who killed the guy who raped his daughter in that movie where he was represented by the guy who also played the guy who went to the desert and found out the water was poisoned and saved the girl who played the pirate chick in that movie where they located the fountain of youth.

FAX

Mirrors

rockymtnchief
02-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Mirrors

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-03-2012, 09:09 AM

Correct... I just logged on to fix that. Mirrors was Keifer Sutherland I believe.