PDA

View Full Version : Poop I cant stand flat bill hats

Pages : [1] 2

MTG#10
02-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Every time I see a tool wearing a flat bill hat I want to strangle him. If you wear flat bill hats you have at least once in your life had a cock in you. Most likely several times.

EDIT: For all you pussies getting your panties in a bunch, its a two year old thread...I'd still never wear one but I don't hate them as bad as I used to. I got used to seeing people wearing them I guess. But if you leave the sticker on you're still a fucking 'tard.

Thig Lyfe
02-03-2012, 06:13 PM
Racist.

track
02-03-2012, 06:13 PM
you are an anti- flat bill hat Nazi.

WhiteWhale
02-03-2012, 06:17 PM
I can't stand morose critical idiots who bitch about petty unimportant things like the way other people dress.

KurtCobain
02-03-2012, 06:17 PM
I agree with sportsracer. Also, this is a repost times three or four.
Posted via Mobile Device

MTG#10
02-03-2012, 06:18 PM
I can't stand morose critical idiots who bitch about petty unimportant things like the way other people dress.

You've obviously had cock in you.

JD10367
02-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Too flat. /omaha

In58men
02-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Flat bill is the shit. If they're wearing it so low you can't see their eyes then punches are necessary.

BigMeatballDave
02-03-2012, 06:23 PM
You've obviously had cock in you.

LMAO

BigMeatballDave
02-03-2012, 06:25 PM

You look gay in that flat bill...

MTG#10
02-03-2012, 06:27 PM
I bet Mark Castle wears a flat bill hat

Bugeater
02-03-2012, 06:32 PM
It's not as bad as sagging pants (when is that stupid fad going away anyway?). But I suppose it's their right to look like a fucking idiot so whatever.

And I'm not seeing how it's racist, I see plenty of honkeys doing it too.

KurtCobain
02-03-2012, 06:37 PM
It's not as bad as sagging pants (when is that stupid fad going away anyway?). But I suppose it's their right to look like a fucking idiot so whatever.

And I'm not seeing how it's racist, I see plenty of honkeys doing it too.
Yeah, *******er honkeys.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
02-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Uh-oh, he went there.

KurtCobain
02-03-2012, 06:40 PM
I thought that word was censored to even non-filter people? I can't get in trouble if i dont evade a filter right?
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
02-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Yeah I'm using unfiltered and it's still censored. But the butthurt has been strong around here lately so I wouldn't push my luck.

KurtCobain
02-03-2012, 06:46 PM
I bet most of the white people you see have neck tattoos and sag their pants too.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
02-03-2012, 06:46 PM
It spells it straight out on mobile joey...
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
02-03-2012, 06:48 PM
I don't know what you people are talking about.

BTW, IMO MTG is the last person that can identify who's had multiple cocks in them.
Posted via Mobile Device

KurtCobain
02-03-2012, 06:49 PM
I changed it not to offend anyone. I'm not racist.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
02-03-2012, 06:50 PM
I changed it not to offend anyone. I'm not racist.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dammit Joey, I already changed it to "African-American Pantaloons"

Oh well.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
02-03-2012, 06:53 PM

BTW, IMO MTG is the last person that can identify who's had multiple cocks in them.
Posted via Mobile Device

I was going to bring this up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reaper16
02-03-2012, 06:58 PM
Why should any one give a single shit whether or not people have had cocks in them, regardless of quantity?

Gonzo
02-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Why should any one give a single shit whether or not people have had cocks in them, regardless of quantity?
Where the fuck have you been? Baseball's about to fire up, I figured I'd be seeing you around a bit.
Posted via Mobile Device

vailpass
02-03-2012, 07:22 PM

When you sneeze do you get a cum bubble out your nose?

shirtsleeve
02-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Flat bill hats are gay. Derby hat. Thats the shit.

Gonzo
02-03-2012, 07:35 PM
When you sneeze do you get a cum bubble out your nose?

Ok, that's fairly gross. Is there a fetish site for sneezy-cum nose?
Posted via Mobile Device

02-03-2012, 07:35 PM
I bet Mark Castle wears a flat bill hat

no he doesn't. He can't put a hat on.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sDTDJ1w_GV8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RockChalk
02-03-2012, 07:48 PM
He's just mad because the tool wearing the flat bill hat would let him PIIHB

Fish
02-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Do sombreros count?

L.A. Chieffan
02-03-2012, 08:16 PM
That's the way they sell them dude

Kyle DeLexus
02-03-2012, 08:25 PM
no he doesn't. He can't put a hat on.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sDTDJ1w_GV8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was the best thing from Cassel I saw all year. I was laughing hard when I saw that during the game, his face at the end just screams "I can't do anything right"

chop
02-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Back in the day people used to complain because some would wear their hat and would not pull the bill down onto the forehead area. And then people used to complain about people wearing their hats backwards (bill in back). Initially I didn't care for the flat bill look either but I have seen it so much it I have gotten used to it.

Thig Lyfe
02-03-2012, 08:42 PM
That's the way they sell them dude

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DY67XaX6oM8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Phobia
02-03-2012, 08:47 PM

I need to know who would be receptive to my advances and who wouldn't....

How you doin?

Simply Red
02-03-2012, 08:50 PM
it's just a younger crowd thing. LA Kings hats are hot, again, even.

It's an odd fashion time, you can't even find NON 'slim' bootcut jeans very easy, anymore.

HonestChieffan
02-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Every time I see a tool wearing a flat bill hat I want to strangle him. If you wear flat bill hats you have at least once in your life had a cock in you. Most likely several times.

So right.

Demonpenz
02-03-2012, 10:31 PM
I can't believe the old shit Starter hats are big. Bieber was rocking this giant PENGUINS...the word penguins not logo..... I was all like wha? Back in my day we had giant lettering because it was too complex to make the logo on the hats.

Molitoth
02-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Flat billed hats are ghetto style.

Then again so are pitbulls, dirt yards, and liquor stores.

MOhillbilly
02-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Flat billed hats are ghetto style.

Then again so are pitbulls, dirt yards, and liquor stores.
3 outta for ain't bad. Haya I scored a B. Woot!

FAX
02-03-2012, 10:38 PM
This could be easily remedied if the Elmo Flat Bill were more readily available.

http://www.spencersonline.com/images/spencers/products/interactivezoom/processed/02008662.interactive.a.jpg

Everybody loves Elmo.

FAX

02-03-2012, 10:45 PM
I don't get the appeal to the flat brimmed hats at all. My oldest son purchased a KU one and I have been giving him crap about it ever since.

Of course, I just recently purchased a new one for him from the $5 Lids sale a couple weeks ago and he is wearing it everywhere now.

MTG#10
02-03-2012, 10:48 PM
This could be easily remedied if the Elmo Flat Bill were more readily available.

Everybody loves Elmo.

FAX

I just saw a kid wearing one of these at the movie theater not 45 minutes ago. LMAO

Psyko Tek
02-03-2012, 10:51 PM
I bet most of the white people you see have neck tattoos and sag their pants too.
Posted via Mobile Device

guessing you are wrong,
unless they just had a shart attack

Psyko Tek
02-03-2012, 10:53 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

cause he couldn't turn around and see who it was?

Psyko Tek
02-03-2012, 10:58 PM
it's just a younger crowd thing. LA Kings hats are hot, again, even.

It's an odd fashion time, you can't even find NON 'slim' bootcut jeans very easy, anymore.

boot cut jeans?
man, haven't even cared about them since the 80's

Wallcrawler
02-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Snatch that bitch off their head and give the bill a nice roll, then throw it as far as you can.

Odds are 1/10 that you will get shot or stabbed for it. The other 9, youre all good.

Bump
02-03-2012, 11:30 PM
flat billed hats are the shit bro

DonTellMeShowMe
02-18-2012, 09:49 PM

did that guy happen to be wearing a flat bill hat too? Interesting :hmmm:

Spott
02-18-2012, 10:01 PM
The only thing that looks more retarded than flat billed hats is when they leave the sticker on the top of the bill.

Hammock Parties
02-18-2012, 10:01 PM
Where you're going, they're all the rage.

Spott
02-18-2012, 10:04 PM

ROFL

KCUnited
02-18-2012, 10:05 PM
If you wear flat bill hats you have at least once in your life had a cock in you. Most likely several times.

I see a Chiefs flat bill in your future.

suds79
02-18-2012, 10:06 PM
The only thing that looks more retarded than flat billed hats is when they leave the sticker on the top of the bill.

ROFL Beat me to it. I was about to post the same thing.

Stryker
02-18-2012, 11:09 PM
Snatch that bitch off their head and give the bill a nice roll, then throw it as far as you can.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Consistent1
02-18-2012, 11:11 PM

Shit, he'll be running the show dawg.

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-18-2012, 11:14 PM
Flat billed hats may just be the gayest thing I've ever seen. But styles change so it is what it is. Imagine me as a 42 year old thinking many of the styles of todays youth are stupid....

NJChiefsFan
02-18-2012, 11:44 PM
I always enjoy hearing people complain about certain meaningless things a generation does when they themselves did their own stupid stuff during their youth. Disliking something, ok, but freaking out about it OR actually judging people by it is foolish.

As far as this subject, I used to not like the look of it but now I do. I don't wear it like that but just because you think it looks alright doesn't mean it looks good on you. Not a big fan of leaving the stickers on though.

The biggest infraction I see is when people hate on high school kids and tell them "oh your problems are a joke" or "you are just children." Its not that either thing is untrue, but be honest about why you are telling them that. You are jealous of their youth, atleast most are saying it for that reason.

morphius
02-19-2012, 12:01 AM
I always enjoy hearing people complain about certain meaningless things a generation does when they themselves did their own stupid stuff during their youth. Disliking something, ok, but freaking out about it OR actually judging people by it is foolish.

As far as this subject, I used to not like the look of it but now I do. I don't wear it like that but just because you think it looks alright doesn't mean it looks good on you. Not a big fan of leaving the stickers on though.

The biggest infraction I see is when people hate on high school kids and tell them "oh your problems are a joke" or "you are just children." Its not that either thing is untrue, but be honest about why you are telling them that. You are jealous of their youth, atleast most are saying it for that reason.

Yup, each generation has to have their thing to look back on and be embarrassed about later. Bell bottoms, half shirts, neon colors, hair styles, etc, etc.

As for the "you are just children", it has nothing to do with jealousy, it has to being older and understanding that the issues that they saw as the most important things in their youth really were not that big of a deal.

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-19-2012, 12:06 AM
Yup, each generation has to have their thing to look back on and be embarrassed about later. Bell bottoms, half shirts, neon colors, hair styles, etc, etc.

As for the "you are just children", it has nothing to do with jealousy, it has to being older and understanding that the issues that they saw as the most important things in their youth really were not that big of a deal.

:clap:

morphius ladies and gentleman. He'll be here all week. Please tip your waitress.

Pitt Gorilla
02-19-2012, 12:10 AM
Aren't hats sold with flat-bills? I know that they used to be sold that way. In fact, a douchy friend of mine actually had a bill-bender that he snapped his queer Nike swoosh hat into each night. Flat bills may look silly, but at least they don't require a dumbass hat-bender.

kysirsoze
02-19-2012, 12:20 AM
Aren't hats sold with flat-bills? I know that they used to be sold that way. In fact, a douchy friend of mine actually had a bill-bender that he snapped his queer Nike swoosh hat into each night. Flat bills may look silly, but at least they don't require a dumbass hat-bender.

Yes, they do. I'm pretty sure that's why people started wearing them flat. It shows that the hat is relitavely new. I guess that in turn is a way to show you can afford new clothes/accessories or something.

KurtCobain
02-19-2012, 12:33 AM
morphius... He'll be here all week.

Ha. I doubt it. Some funny mod should change his name to ghost, as much as we see him these days.
Posted via Mobile Device

morphius
02-19-2012, 12:37 AM
I'd post more, but they would probably have to change my name to face palm, because that is my gut reaction to most posts

NJChiefsFan
02-19-2012, 12:39 AM

As I said its not that those points aren't dead on. The question is, why do people feel the need to tell the kids these things? Why not let them live in the ignorance we all did? Most things that parents say to high school kids are true. I am not but a few years out of college and I can clearly look back at high school and laugh at some of the things I worried about.

Its just that while I was subbing during college I heard so many people saying things to kids and a lot of them say it with disdain. If they are bitching then let them hear it, but people will go out of their way. Just let them live in the ignorance we all did.

|Zach|
02-19-2012, 12:47 AM
Oh hey MTG is judging other people.

Dogs and cats...living together...mass hysteria.

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-19-2012, 12:48 AM
Oh hey MTG is judging other people.

Dogs and cats...living together...mass hysteria.

It's true... this man has no dick

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-19-2012, 12:49 AM
I'd post more, but they would probably have to change my name to face palm, because that is my gut reaction to most posts

That's a great username. Perhaps I'll make that my next or 6th.

morphius
02-19-2012, 12:54 AM
As I said its not that those points aren't dead on. The question is, why do people feel the need to tell the kids these things? Why not let them live in the ignorance we all did? Most things that parents say to high school kids are true. I am not but a few years out of college and I can clearly look back at high school and laugh at some of the things I worried about.

Its just that while I was subbing during college I heard so many people saying things to kids and a lot of them say it with disdain. If they are bitching then let them hear it, but people will go out of their way. Just let them live in the ignorance we all did.
It just comes down to a lot of people believe that the look makes the person, so if you don't fit their ideal you are to be looked down on. Well, that and ex-military that had it driven into their brain that they should look a certain way to look professional at all times.

bevischief
02-19-2012, 03:39 AM
They can go die in a aids tree fire.

BigRichard
02-19-2012, 06:31 AM

I bet you can't stand anal rape either. I bet within a couple of months of being thrown in the slammer you will have had a cock in you. Most likely several times.

griZZly64
02-19-2012, 06:36 AM

I love these hats. And I always keep the sticker on top for bout a week after I buy them so peeps know its brand spankin new baby. Yeahhhhhhhhh. Oh and what about the sticker underneath? That stays on for life.

Consistent1
02-19-2012, 08:01 AM
I love these hats. And I always keep the sticker on top for bout a week after I buy them so peeps know its brand spankin new baby. Yeahhhhhhhhh. Oh and what about the sticker underneath? That stays on for life.

Dat how we do.

ThatRaceCardGuy
02-19-2012, 08:30 AM
This thread reeks of GOWG....

Grouchy Old White Guys....

Bill Lundberg
02-19-2012, 09:14 AM
I don't like them either. I do however like authentic major league baseball hats which are now damn near flat billed. They made the brims wider now and it's impossible to get a good bend like I used to with the older ones.

Makes me a tad angry.

Estron
02-19-2012, 09:20 AM
Flat bill hats are gay. Derby hat. Thats the shit.

Those things with the flat bills are not even hats. They are caps.

Your fedora, your derby, your bowler, your ten-gallon -- those are hats.

Okie_Apparition
02-19-2012, 09:57 AM
They must not see much rain
though the 4" snow drift would be cool

Luke
02-19-2012, 11:51 AM
So where do people buy those caps with the bill in the back?

qabbaan
02-19-2012, 11:54 AM
Wearing a flat billed hat is some people's way of telling the world they will never be anyone's boss, except maybe the guy with his hat on sideways.

JoeyChuckles
02-19-2012, 12:07 PM
Wearing a flat billed hat is some people's way of telling the world they will never be anyone's boss, except maybe the guy with his hat on sideways.

Genius.

WilliamTheIrish
02-19-2012, 01:20 PM
Actually, I have several books which show old time baseball uniforms including the caps. In the late 1800's and well in the early 20th century all baseball caps were flat billed. The bills were shorter. But flat ironed. Just like today's lids.

All fashion is repetitive, (IMO) although it might have a slight modern nuance.

Take a trip to the baseball HoF.

loochy
02-19-2012, 01:21 PM
What would happen if someone made your daughter wear a flat billed cap?

Bambi
02-19-2012, 01:49 PM
Flat bill hats are fine. I have a couple. Sometimes you need that look.

loochy
02-19-2012, 01:58 PM

No you don't.

burt
02-19-2012, 05:02 PM

to go along with your bagged pants????........

chefsos
02-19-2012, 05:45 PM
I always thought that the only reason people wear those nice, crisp flat billed hats with stickers on 'em was that it makes it easier to steal them.

Setsuna
02-20-2012, 02:45 AM
Most black guys wear baggy pants because they are hand me downs and can't afford ones that fit. But they have to have the latest Nikes or they'll loose their minds.

Phil...this is not racist. This is a theory I have with some truth to it based on my own life experiences.

NJChiefsFan
02-20-2012, 05:45 AM
to go along with your bagged pants????........

What amazingly stylish things did you wear growing up?

burt
02-20-2012, 08:06 AM
What amazingly stylish things did you wear growing up?

Mostly jeans and I had them pulled up so everyone didn't have to see my drawers!

ThatRaceCardGuy
02-20-2012, 08:55 AM
Most black guys wear baggy pants because they are hand me downs and can't afford ones that fit. But they have to have the latest Nikes or they'll loose their minds.

Phil...this is not racist. This is a theory I have with some truth to it based on my own life experiences.

There you go again.....shuckin and jiven....step n and fetchin..UNC

suds79
02-20-2012, 08:58 AM

The look of a poser? To me it's no different than some dbag who pops their collar. But to each their own.

I just think it's a bad look.

Predarat
02-20-2012, 08:59 AM
The ultimate douche bag has a flat billed cap, saggy pants, and drinks his MadDog 20/20 out of a red solo cup.

ThatRaceCardGuy
02-20-2012, 09:29 AM
The ultimate douche bag has a flat billed cap, saggy pants, and drinks his MadDog 20/20 out of a red solo cup.

Or.....Camouflage outfit, natti light...and a lifted truck....or blazer blue jeans and an import beer...or polo , dockers and a vodka and tonic...

See what I did there

Deberg_1990
02-20-2012, 09:38 AM
Love my flat bills Yo!

loochy
02-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Flat bill hatz iz stupid yo

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2009/03/02/0302_larry_johnson_split_spy-1.jpg

loochy
02-20-2012, 10:19 AM
Or.....Camouflage outfit, natti light...and a lifted truck....or blazer blue jeans and an import beer...or polo , dockers and a vodka and tonic...

See what I did there

You did the opposite of what he did?

Simply Red
08-07-2013, 06:57 PM
I just bought my navy and charcoal Winnipeg Jets cap, eat a burlap bag full of black used dildos.

Simply Red
08-07-2013, 07:00 PM
& it goes a little somethin' like this

http://i.imgur.com/FZMXmbg.jpg

Thig Lyfe
08-07-2013, 07:08 PM
& it goes a little somethin' like this

http://i.imgur.com/FZMXmbg.jpg

that is dope as FUCK homie

Simply Red
08-07-2013, 07:13 PM
that is dope as **** homie

http://i.imgur.com/WPyPLlg.jpg

Phobia
08-07-2013, 08:51 PM
I play ball with a lot of guys who do the flat bill thing. It's mostly kids and minorities based on my limited attention span. I don't think I will be participating.

KCrockaholic
08-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Some of the bent caps put a dark look on your face. I wear both, but I've been sticking with this one as of late

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_672000/ff_672940_xl.jpg&w=180

Consistent1
08-07-2013, 09:01 PM
The worst part is that you almost can't keep them rounded. I have a Royals 59-Fifty, and it can be a pain in the butt like that. Great hats, but they definitely have changed the style of a lot of hats.

Simply Red
08-07-2013, 10:00 PM
i did the bowed bill look for a long time - it's dated. It's dated just like jhorts.

Simply Red
08-07-2013, 10:01 PM
i still do both though - sorta - i have some badass polo hats, double rl label - denim co and also Polo Rugby - which is a relatively 'not known' line.

KCrockaholic
08-07-2013, 10:05 PM
I still like good jorts. http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/412/164/cena_display_image.jpg?1285471711

L.A. Chieffan
08-07-2013, 10:07 PM
Bowed bills is for WT only. Stay away

Also, you've got to wear clothes in proportion to your physique. There are definite dos and don'ts, good buddy of wearing a bold striped shirt. A bold stripe shirt calls for solid colored or discreetly patterned suits and ties.

Simply Red
08-07-2013, 10:09 PM
Bowed bills is for WT only. Stay away

Also, you've got to wear clothes in proportion to your physique. There are definite dos and don'ts, good buddy of wearing a bold striped shirt. A bold stripe shirt calls for solid colored or discreetly patterned suits and ties.

Don't tell me. Don't tell me. Let me guess.

Mmm, Valentino Couture ?

Simply Red
08-07-2013, 10:10 PM
Actually, I have several books which show old time baseball uniforms including the caps. In the late 1800's and well in the early 20th century all baseball caps were flat billed. The bills were shorter. But flat ironed. Just like today's lids.

All fashion is repetitive, (IMO) although it might have a slight modern nuance.

Take a trip to the baseball HoF.

William - I normally am not fond of your posts, but this one is absolutely brilliantly on point.

ModSocks
08-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Some of the bent caps put a dark look on your face. I wear both, but I've been sticking with this one as of late

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_672000/ff_672940_xl.jpg&w=180

heh. I was rockin that hat today.

Young women seem to love the way dudes look in flat billed hats.

Suck it old fags.

KcMizzou
08-07-2013, 10:19 PM
They used to annoy me, but, meh... things change.

I've come to like the way Ervin Santana wears his. Cuz' ya know... he's kicking ass. He could wear a fez for all I care.

L.A. Chieffan
08-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Phobia has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus also posts at chiefsplanet and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut.

Phobia
08-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Phobia has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram. It seems logical because Marcus also posts at chiefsplanet and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut.

You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

Setsuna
08-07-2013, 10:36 PM
You're a ****ing ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

Ban for threat? This must be Phobia's ultimate fantasy. Jacking off while banning himself, and using his tears as lube.

Phobia
08-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Ban for threat? This must be Phobia's ultimate fantasy. Jacking off while banning himself, and using his tears as lube.

Movie quotes.

L.A. Chieffan
08-07-2013, 10:58 PM
You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

Jesus, that is super. How did a nitwit like you get so tasteful?

Phobia
08-07-2013, 11:01 PM
Jesus, that is super. How did a nitwit like you get so tasteful?

There is an idea of a Phil Kloster; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Setsuna
08-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Movie quotes.

Ahhh I see. Not denying the fantasy though. Understood.

Bambi
08-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Just bought these. Why is this a thread?

http://www.newerabaseballcaps.org/images/Product/Kansas-City-Royals-Black-On-White-Hat-ID1411-.jpg

http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2012/09/Supreme-Leather-Visor-New-Era-02.jpeg

Phobia
08-07-2013, 11:44 PM
Why is this a thread?

Just in case you're interested in being strangled or violated?

Miles
08-08-2013, 12:04 AM
I would not bother to pull out my gazelle skin wallet to purchase on of these hats.

Consistent1
08-08-2013, 12:35 AM
When I was a teenager, the styling of the authentic hats was so much different. They seem huge now with the big flat bill. The new ones are actually decent to wear backwards, but just seem strange to me normally.

J Diddy
08-08-2013, 01:16 AM

Suck it old pillowbiters.

Do you wear it with your pink polo shirt with collar up?

nstygma
08-08-2013, 01:46 AM
Because Wickedson won't give the maitre d' head.

teedubya
08-08-2013, 02:37 AM
I wear my KC Royals flat bill hat all of the time. With a slight 10-20 degree curvature. One of my friends that I hung out with this weekend curled his hat in about 220 degree curvature. I felt that it looked preposterous.

I prefer the more flat bill now. I have the Giants, Brewers, Dodgers and Cubs 5950's... my favorite style of hat.

The KC Chiefs 5950 looks shitty, though. At least, last years did, IMO.

Baby Lee
08-08-2013, 04:55 AM

I have what has to be that exact hat, only I curved the bill.

Ironically, the only flat bill I possess, I never wear. My gramps' work hat, with years of work grime and history embedded in it, but a brim as flat as Calista Flockhart. But then, it was Union issued and from the 70s.

Chief Roundup
08-08-2013, 06:48 AM
Flat bill hats look stupid. Always have always will. I am not a gangsta and don't want to look like one either. People that were hats like that probably also need to pull their pants up instead of showing off their underwear. Stupid punk ass kids.

BlackHelicopters
08-08-2013, 06:51 AM
Man has worn hats since time immemorial. Flat bill hats are just part of evolution. Like the duck billed platypus.

Fish
08-08-2013, 06:59 AM

ROFL

Yeah, I'm sure that's it.....

ChiTown
08-08-2013, 06:59 AM

http://www.newerabaseballcaps.org/images/Product/Kansas-City-Royals-Black-On-White-Hat-ID1411-.jpg

http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2012/09/Supreme-Leather-Visor-New-Era-02.jpeg

You are a bigger douche than I had originally imagined. Wow!

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
08-08-2013, 07:08 AM
I don't like hats

Dayze
08-08-2013, 07:47 AM
if rap videos showed people wearing big over-sized foam cowboy hats, you'd see that shit on the street.

Flat bills rank up there with 'overall's' that guys and girls wore 20 years ago. Looks fucking stupid then; would still look stupid now.

Fish
08-08-2013, 07:50 AM
if rap videos showed people wearing big over-sized foam cowboy hats, you'd see that shit on the street.

Flat bills rank up there with 'overall's' that guys and girls wore 20 years ago. Looks fucking stupid then; would still look stupid now.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7327/n50x.jpg

DMAC
08-08-2013, 07:54 AM
If you can pull off an authentic MLB 59fifty, wear it normal, and stick with it until its perfectly aged...think highly of yourself.

If you buy a new one every time your bill starts to droop, sag your pants lower so that your butthole can be more accessible.

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2013, 07:55 AM
I'm pretty sure flat billed hats must be done in combo with shorts worn at half ass.

vailpass
08-08-2013, 07:58 AM
My son rides quads/dirt bikes competitively, these lids are what every one of them wear. Sponsors give them out as required after race wear.

Donger
08-08-2013, 08:30 AM
Flat bill hats aren't logical.

gblowfish
08-08-2013, 08:31 AM
AND PULL YOUR PANTS UP TOO!!!

vailpass
08-08-2013, 08:37 AM
Flat bill hats aren't logical.

Fashion rarely is. I'm an old man (48) and don't get them but the next time kids care what adults think about fashion will be the first time. I've learned to accept.Getting to look at the girls when they come visit our pool is a good trade off, even though you know you can never do more than look.

vailpass
08-08-2013, 08:38 AM
AND PULL YOUR PANTS UP TOO!!!

Yes. None of that bullshit. That I won't allow.

Donger
08-08-2013, 08:43 AM
Fashion rarely is. I'm an old man (48) and don't get them but the next time kids care what adults think about fashion will be the first time. I've learned to accept.Getting to look at the girls when they come visit our pool is a good trade off, even though you know you can never do more than look.

Yes, that is true, which is why I've always rejected fashion.

Dayze
08-08-2013, 08:48 AM
Hopefully those of you with kids aren't forced to buy this for Christmas for them.
http://media.avclub.com/images/434/434180/16x9/627.jpg?8408

vailpass
08-08-2013, 08:49 AM
Yes, that is true, which is why I've always rejected fashion.

Aww, I bet you step looking good just the same:)

vailpass
08-08-2013, 08:51 AM
Hopefully those of you with kids aren't forced to buy this for Christmas for them.
http://media.avclub.com/images/434/434180/16x9/627.jpg?8408

Hah. That's re-fucking-diculous.

MTG#10
08-08-2013, 08:56 AM
Forgot about this thread. All I have to say is in the last year and a half Ive grown to tolerate them more. I'd still never wear one but they don't look as bad to me as they used to. Maybe its because its all I see and Im used to it now.

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Aww, I bet you step looking good just the same:)

I'm almost certain Donger post while wearing a tux and top hat.

vailpass
08-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Forgot about this thread. All I have to say is in the last year and a half Ive grown to tolerate them more. I'd still never wear one but they don't look as bad to me as they used to. Maybe its because its all I see and Im used to it now.

Yep, it's part of the deal. Having a teenage bike rider has shown me this culture. It is what it is. Kids wear what they wear.

vailpass
08-08-2013, 09:00 AM

:) That would be cool but I bet not. I bet he posts wearing a receipt from your and mine most recent petroleum purchase. Dong is a cool poster.

Donger
08-08-2013, 09:00 AM

Shorts and a "T-shirt."

TEX
08-08-2013, 09:04 AM

I still think they're as stupid-looking now as they always have been.

vailpass
08-08-2013, 09:08 AM
I still think they're as stupid-looking now as they always have been.

Yeah but you can't fight youth.

Fat Elvis
08-08-2013, 09:10 AM

Shorts and a "T-shirt."

yeah, right....

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c7ad8500ffecbb0f14cfc16772d314c9/tumblr_mq8nr7yCqG1sohhdmo1_400.gif

TEX
08-08-2013, 09:16 AM

Yep, and people do plenty of stupid things when they're young. Wearing flat billed hats is just one of them - And if said flat billed hat is a Denver Bronco hat, then the stupidity is multiplied X 10!...;)

Easy 6
08-08-2013, 09:17 AM

My son is starting to wear them, he knows exactly what i think of them but insists on being his own man.

Whaddya gonna do...

Donger
yeah, right....

http://31.media.tumblr.com/c7ad8500ffecbb0f14cfc16772d314c9/tumblr_mq8nr7yCqG1sohhdmo1_400.gif

I don't get it.

vailpass
yeah, right....

Dude chose to be an American citizen and went through the right channels. Have to respect that.

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 09:19 AM
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Ervin+Santana+Kansas+City+Royals+v+Boston+wtDjSU-68zcx.jpg

I'm sure you hate Ervin Santana now, don't you? Fucking idiot.

TEX
08-08-2013, 09:20 AM
Dude chose to be an American citizen and went through the right channels. Have to respect that.

Exactly! But you can still hate the hat!

TEX
08-08-2013, 09:21 AM
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Ervin+Santana+Kansas+City+Royals+v+Boston+wtDjSU-68zcx.jpg

I'm sure you hate Ervin Santana now, don't you? ****ing idiot.

No. Just his hat.... ****ing idiot.

Simply Red
08-08-2013, 09:23 AM
sorry just because a person's style varies from yours, doesn't make them stupid. Seems incredibly shallow and borderline ignorant. We're all free to express ourselves through our clothes.

Donger
08-08-2013, 09:24 AM
We're all free to express ourselves through our clothes.

Or not.

TEX
08-08-2013, 09:25 AM
you're a moron.

You must have at least 10 flat billed hats...

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 09:26 AM
No. Just his hat.... ****ing idiot.

So you hate the hat but not the guy that chooses to wear it that way?

:doh!: :shake:

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 09:27 AM
Or not.

Ignorant.

vailpass
08-08-2013, 09:28 AM
My son is starting to wear them, he knows exactly what i think of them but insists on being his own man.

Whaddya gonna do...
Been there living that, can't fight it. Kids are kids.

Donger
08-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Ignorant.

Pardon?

Simply Red
08-08-2013, 09:30 AM
I like you Tex - I think you're ACTING like a moron, about this. - I don't think you ARE a moron.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 09:32 AM
ROFL

Yeah, I'm sure that's it.....

My chick loves it when i wear flat billed hats. She goes out and buys them for me. Most dudes my generation and younger where these hats. From the women i've talked to, most of them like the way guys look in them. Young women like it so young men wear it. Pretty simple really.

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 09:35 AM
My chick loves it when i wear flat billed hats. She goes out and buys them for me. Most dudes my generation and younger where these hats. From the women i've talked to, most of them like the way guys look in them.

Probably the best post in this shithole of a thread.

Donger
08-08-2013, 09:35 AM
My chick loves it when i wear flat billed hats. She goes out and buys them for me. Most dudes my generation and younger where these hats. From the women i've talked to, most of them like the way guys look in them. Young women like it so young men wear it. Pretty simple really.

Yes, but they are likely low-class slores.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 09:40 AM

It's a thread because like most things in the outdated midwest, if it's not from 20-30 years ago, then it's stupid.

After you've been on Chiefsplanet for awhile you realize it's kinda like a time machine. Shaved heads and beer guts are CP's version of fashionable.

Have you seen pictures of Chiefs fans? True Fan GIF anyone?

Yeah.

That's what we're dealing with here. Totally different cultures.

20-something year old guy on the southern left coast vs 40-something year old guy in the midwest.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 09:40 AM
Yes, but they are likely low-class slores.

Dumb. Really dumb.

Donger
08-08-2013, 09:41 AM
Is this "hip"?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FN3PtmScYXw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Donger
08-08-2013, 09:42 AM
Dumb. Really dumb.

Dumb too? Ick.

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2013, 09:43 AM
But they aren't as bad those as those ugly ass ear rings that leave holes the size of a nickel in your ear lobe.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 09:45 AM
This thread is like having a conversation with your grandparents about current music.

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 09:47 AM
It's a thread because like most things in the outdated midwest, if it's not from 20-30 years ago, then it's stupid.

After you've been on Chiefsplanet for awhile you realize it's kinda like a time machine. Shaved heads and beer guts are CP's version of fashionable.

Yeah.

20-something year old guy on the southern left coast vs 40-something year old guy in the midwest.

http://www.kcconfidential.com/userfiles/Kansas-City-Chiefs-fan-fat.jpg

Dayze
08-08-2013, 09:49 AM
But they aren't as bad those as those ass ear rings that leave holes the size of a nickel in you ear lobe.

I have a dude at work with those. big ones too.
WTF.
have fun with those when you're 60

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2013, 09:50 AM
http://www.kcconfidential.com/userfiles/Kansas-City-Chiefs-fan-fat.jpg

Word homie!

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 09:52 AM
Dumb too? Ick.

http://www.vintagefestival.co.uk/system/images/BAhbB1sHOgZmIlYyMDExLzA1LzA1LzEzXzEzXzQ5XzU5NF8xOTQwc18xOTUwc19CbGFja19hbmRfV2hpdGVfUGhvdG9ncmFwaF9Q b3J0cmFpdF9Xb21hbi5qcGdbCDoGcDoKdGh1bWIiDTQ1MHg0NTA+/1940s_1950s_Black_and_White_Photograph_Portrait_Woman.jpg
Your girls.

This. /thread

ChiTown
08-08-2013, 09:53 AM

Yeah.

Thank God you are hear to help us with fashion. Thanks, Dude!

Fat Elvis

You do understand that she does this so that she and her friends can laugh at you, don't you? It's about power and humiliation. She's like, ""Look at what I can make this dumbass do...." It is no different than Ed Hardy shirts and orange spray on tans. I bet the next thing they make you wear is over-sized red clown shoes.

BigCatDaddy
http://snapbacksunion.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/chic-snapbacks6.png Our girls.

vs

She will make a fine baby's mama for several young men.

Donger
08-08-2013, 09:54 AM
http://snapbacksunion.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/chic-snapbacks6.png Our girls.

vs

http://www.vintagefestival.co.uk/system/images/BAhbB1sHOgZmIlYyMDExLzA1LzA1LzEzXzEzXzQ5XzU5NF8xOTQwc18xOTUwc19CbGFja19hbmRfV2hpdGVfUGhvdG9ncmFwaF9Q b3J0cmFpdF9Xb21hbi5qcGdbCDoGcDoKdGh1bWIiDTQ1MHg0NTA+/1940s_1950s_Black_and_White_Photograph_Portrait_Woman.jpg
Your girls.

Not quite, but I'd take the one on the bottom over the one on the top. The one on the top can't even figure out how to properly align the hat on her head. Probably a horrible conversationalist, too.

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 09:54 AM
She will make a fine baby's mama for several young men.

Considering she is of the white complexion. I doubt she'll have "baby daddies". Not racist, just going by how the "media" sees it.

Donger
08-08-2013, 09:55 AM
Why did you edit out the slore?

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 09:55 AM
Not quite, but I'd take the one on the bottom over the one on the top. The one on the top can't even figure out how to properly align the hat on her head. Probably a horrible conversationalist, too.

Okay, you do that. haha.

DMAC
08-08-2013, 09:56 AM

I call sloppy seconds.

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Why did you edit out the slore?

Took up to much space and thought the main focus should be on how "hot" your kind of women are.

ChiTown
08-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Considering she is of the white complexion. I doubt she'll have "baby daddies". Not racist, just going by how the "media" sees it.

ROFL

Baby's Mama's come in all shapes and colors. That bitch is gonna be ploppin em out for every Ed Hardy with a load in the Guido Lounge.

Donger
08-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Took up to much space and thought the main focus should be on how "hot" your kind of women are.

My wife is gorgeous. She just doesn't look or dress like a slore.

I hate to tell you this, but every generation does this. It really isn't like you whipper snappers are doing anything new.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 09:59 AM
You do understand that she does this so that she and her friends can laugh at you, don't you? It's about power and humiliation. She's like, ""Look at what I can make this dumbass do...." It is no different than Ed Hardy shirts and orange spray on tans. I bet the next thing they make you wear is over-sized red clown shoes.

Except it's nothing like Ed Hardy shirts or Spray on tans....at all.

Most Sports stars, hip hop stars, any sort of young-ish celebrity wear these hats. The very same Chiefs players that everyone of us flock to this board to talk about wear these hats. Flat billed hats out number curved bill hats in every store in every mall......

But yeah....im sure you cool guys have it all figured out....

smittysbar
08-08-2013, 10:01 AM
I wear both, I can't pull off the full flat bill, I like the Hurley Flat bill. Titleist came out with a flat bill, and it looks horrid.

Fat Elvis
08-08-2013, 10:02 AM

Most Sports stars, hip hop stars, any sort of young-ish celebrity wear these hats. The very same Chiefs players that everyone of us flock to this board to talk about wear these hats. Flat billed hats out number curved bill hats in every store in every mall......

I have. I don't wear a hat. I have a great head of hair. Seriously. Why would I want to cover it up?

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 10:02 AM
ROFL

Baby's Mama's come in all shapes and colors. That bitch is gonna be ploppin em out for every Ed Hardy with a load in the Guido Lounge.

Wth do flat billed hats have to do with Guidos?

Holy crap some of you are dumb. Flat billed hats aren't even a guido thing you morons.

Dayze
08-08-2013, 10:03 AM
wait a minute right there....we have Guidos in our CP Lounge?!

ModSocks
I wear both, I can't pull off the full flat bill, I like the Hurley Flat bill. Titleist came out with a flat bill, and it looks horrid.

I do too. I wear both. It just depends on what else im wearing. And yeah, not all hats are created equal.

Simplicity
http://i1.wp.com/guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Dwayne-Bowe-twitter.jpg?resize=640%2C848

So I'm gonna assume all of you hate Dwayne Bowe.

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Wth do flat billed hats have to do with Guidos?

Holy crap some of you are dumb. Flat billed hats aren't even a guido thing you morons.

I thought "Guido" was a derogatory expression for Italians. Has that changed?

And, doesn't that Justin Bieber wear flat billed hats?

Fat Elvis
08-08-2013, 10:04 AM

Except it is exactly like Ed Hardy shirts and orange spray on tans. You just don't want to acknowledge this fact because you wear flat billed hats.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 10:05 AM
http://i1.wp.com/guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Dwayne-Bowe-twitter.jpg?resize=640%2C848

Dude.

These are the same people who get mad when Bowe points to the name on the back of his jersey.

Remember who we're talking to here.

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:05 AM
WTF is an Ed Hardy shirt!!!?

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:06 AM

No, but I certainly wouldn't emulate his style.

ModSocks
Except it is exactly like Ed Hardy shirts and orange spray on tans. You just don't want to acknowledge this fact because you wear flat billed hats.

Like i said, two completely different cultures and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Guido is about spiked, "Iced" hair.

Flat Billed hats are a product of hip hop culture.

But go ahead and continue to show how little you know about the subject.

Fat Elvis
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4103/5199642083_0f3562488a_m.jpg

Damn, you're cool. You're a Belieber.

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2013, 10:08 AM

LMAO He's also wearing a shirt honoring a murderer.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 10:08 AM
I thought "Guido" was a derogatory expression for Italians. Has that changed?

It's also used to describe a certain style that is prominent with east coast Italians.

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:09 AM
It's also used to describe a certain style that is prominent with east coast Italians.

Oh, those orange people with spiky hair?

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 10:10 AM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4103/5199642083_0f3562488a_m.jpg

Damn, you're cool. You're a Belieber.

Yeah....because flat billed hats started with Beiber, right? Im sure it has nothing to do with him wanting to wear clothing relative to his age group/Industry that he works in.

Weak.

Fat Elvis
08-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Like i said, two completely different cultures and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Guido is about spiked, "Iced" hair.

Flat Billed hats are a product of hip hop culture.

But go ahead and continue to show how little you know about the subject.

Here is what hip hop culture thinks of you:

"I feel like we losing it," Face said in the clip. "I feel like the people that are in control of what Hip Hop does is so ****ing White and so ****ing Jewish and so they don't give a **** about what the culture and the craft really is about."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.23704/title.scarface-says-hip-hop-is-white-now-blames-record-executives-

Yeah, Hip Hop culture wants white kids to emulate them.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Here is what hip hop culture thinks of you:

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.23704/title.scarface-says-hip-hop-is-white-now-blames-record-executives-

Unless you are black, Hip Hop culture thinks you are an idiot.

:rolleyes: I'm not even white....but ok...w/e you say.

This thread reminds of

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jW3PFC86UNI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 10:16 AM
LMAO He's also wearing a shirt honoring a murderer.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1211761!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/derrick-thomas.jpg
This should be more fitting for you.

Deberg_1990
08-08-2013, 10:18 AM
If you wear your flat billed cocked to the side, does that mean your gay?
Posted via Mobile Device

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:19 AM
If you wear your flat billed cocked to the side, does that mean your gay?
Posted via Mobile Device

I think so, but only if you wear to the right.

tecumseh
08-08-2013, 10:20 AM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1211761!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/derrick-thomas.jpg

I like that hat Derrick is wearing.

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2013, 10:21 AM

Why?

It's cool man. I know you think you are doing some cool ground breaking shit and old people are "lame". I used to jam out to Eazy-E with my sub wolfers rattling the trunk of my firebird. Someone should have beaten me down for my own good and if my son every does something like wear a flat bill hat with his underwear showing I'll be happy to do what someone should have did to me and maybe than he will act like he has a lick of sense.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 10:21 AM
I like that hat Derrick is wearing.

According to CP, that would make you a gay, low life, degenerate, guido, minority.

Whoa. How does it feel?

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:23 AM
According to CP, that would make you a gay, low life, degenerate, guido, minority.

Whoa. How does it feel?

I don't think that is a flat-billed hat.

Dayze
08-08-2013, 10:24 AM
my hair is too long now to wear hats.
I used to buy a new one each season.

Fat Elvis
08-08-2013, 10:25 AM
:rolleyes: I'm not even white....but ok...w/e you say.

This thread reminds of

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jW3PFC86UNI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just accept the fact that they look stupid. Every generation, at some point in time, has a "style" that, in retrospect, looks damn stupid. My generation is no exception. I grew up in the freakin' eighties. You don't think there are times we look back and go, "What the hell was I thinking wearing that?" Flat billed hats are the new parachute pants (I never wore parachute pants, but I had my share of fashion faux pas).

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 10:26 AM

It is. About as flat as half of the "Flat bills" out there. But what would you know?

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 10:27 AM
Why?

It's cool man. I know you think you are doing some cool ground breaking shit and old people are "lame". I used to jam out to Eazy-E with my sub wolfers rattling the trunk of my firebird. Someone should have beaten me down for my own good.

except no one thinks it's some cool "Ground breaking" shit. It's just a hat. YOU guys are the ones making a big deal about it.

"Damn that Rock N' Roll Music! It's the music of the devil!"
-Grandpa

That's what you guys sound like right now.

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:28 AM
Just accept the fact that they look stupid. Every generation, at some point in time, has a "style" that, in retrospect, looks damn stupid. My generation is no exception. I grew up in the freakin' eighties. You don't think there are times we look back and go, "What the hell was I thinking wearing that?" Flat billed hats are the new parachute pants (I never wore parachute pants, but I had my share of fashion faux pas).

I wore parachute pants and had a "rat tail" which was dyed blonde when I was 15 or so. I then migrated toward "eighties boots" and doing the "roll-up and tighten the Levis" thing. I was a living God.

KCUnited
08-08-2013, 10:28 AM
My ascot a new Royals flat bill back in March.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 10:29 AM

Well, then you'd be wrong.

It's flat billed hat. And that particular flat billed hat has also come back into style. "Snapbacks" as they like to call them now, opposed to the fitted variety.

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:29 AM
It is. About as flat as half of the "Flat bills" out there. But what would you know?

I see a distinct curvature, so no, it isn't flat-billed. Did they even have flat-billed hats back then?

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2013, 10:31 AM

I agree with Donger that's not flat, but if it was again you are talking about a guy with 8 kids by about 8 different women.

That's besides the point though. I like a lot of people that do a lot of dumb shit.

Fat Elvis
08-08-2013, 10:32 AM
I wore parachute pants and had a "rat tail" which was dyed blonde when I was 15 or so. I then migrated toward "eighties boots" and doing the "roll-up and tighten the Levis" thing. I was a living God.

Blonde Rat Tail: Check
Eighties Boots (Combat boots?): Check
Tighten the Levis: Check

There is so much more I don't want to get into.....

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:33 AM
Eighties Boots (Combat boots?)

No, not combat boots. They were almost delicate. I'll see if I can find an example.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 10:33 AM

Hypocritical.

And Flat billed hats have been around waaaay longer than shit like parachute pants. They've been in style not only in the 90's, but for AT LEAST the last 10 years.

This isn't some new trend. This shit has been around forever.

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Well, then you'd be wrong.

It's flat billed hat. And that particular flat billed hat has also come back into style. "Snapbacks" as they like to call them now, opposed to the fitted variety.

I don't think you know what flat is, sorry.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 10:35 AM
I see a distinct curvature, so no, it isn't flat-billed. Did they even have flat-billed hats back then?

The curvature is there because it's tight and bending around his head.

It's a flat billed hat. If you get one that is tight or too small, they bend at the middle. That's what you're seeing.

I can assure you, that is a flat billed hat.

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 10:36 AM

No, you are getting it all wrong. That's literally how flat most flat bills get. He probably had it a little tight so it had a small curve but the hat is made to be flat.
http://thevaultmemphis.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/pac-snapback-3.jpg

and yes they did have them back then, Derrick Thomas picture was one, and this is another example by Tupac.

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:37 AM
The curvature is there because it's tight and bending around his head.

It's a flat billed hat. If you get one that is tight or too small, they bend at the middle. That's what you're seeing.

I can assure you, that is a flat billed hat.

:spock:

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:38 AM
No, you are getting it all wrong. That's literally how flat most flat bills get, unless you are talking like snapbacks that kids take to a whole different level.

and yes they did have them back then, Derrick Thomas picture was one, and this is another example by Tupac.

A see a curve there, too. You two aren't very convincing at all.

MTG#10
08-08-2013, 10:38 AM
No, you are getting it all wrong. That's literally how flat most flat bills get, unless you are talking like snapbacks that kids take to a whole different level.

and yes they did have them back then, Derrick Thomas picture was one, and this is another example by Tupac.Ive backed off of my flat billed hat stance a bit, but guys with their nose pierced are still queer.

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 10:39 AM
:spock:

You've never worn one, so what would you know?

I actually have some in my closet, and that's EXACTLY what they do.

Frazod
08-08-2013, 10:39 AM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26xrvCBYz1rtre08o1_250.gif

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:40 AM
You've never worn one, so what would you know?

I actually have some in my closet, and that's EXACTLY what they do.

So, you are positing that the example on Thomas' melon is the same style as the one on Bieber's head?

ModSocks
08-08-2013, 10:40 AM

That's because you're kinda dumb when it comes to anything outside of suburban white.

Flat billed hats sometimes bend in the middle. Anyone who has ever owned one knows this and knows what it looks like.

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:41 AM
That's because you're kinda dumb when it comes to anything outside of suburban white.

Flat billed hats sometimes bend in the middle. Anyone who has ever owned one knows this and knows what it looks like.

And sometimes non-flat-billed hats bend in the middle, too, right?

Simplicity
08-08-2013, 10:42 AM

You are clearly a fucking idiot.

Fat Elvis
I don't think you know what flat is, sorry.

LMAO

ModSocks
So, you are positing that the example on Thomas' melon is the same style as the one on Bieber's head?

The one on DT is a flat billed snapback.

Beiber is wearing a Flat billed Fitted....and even his has a curve.....

Frazod
08-08-2013, 10:43 AM

Beiber is wearing a Flat billed Fitted....and even his has a curve.....

God knows you should all strive to be more like Beiber LMAO

Donger
You are clearly a ****ing idiot.

I'm not the one claiming that a curved hat is flat.

smittysbar

Not all flat bills are completely flat. And they usually get a little curve when you wear them for a while.

ChiTown
my hair is too long now to wear hats.
I used to buy a new one each season.

I probably have 40 different baseball hats. Not one flat bill. Then again, I'm not in the 12-25 age group, a hip hop singer, a pro athlete, a gangsta, a skateboarder, Bmx'r, snow-boarder, x-games particpator, nor a wanna be. Im just a 40-something makin' cake, padnah! So yeah, I'm devoid of that "hip-looking" style.

Before you "flat-billers" get too uptight. I'm just flipping you shit. My original intentions were to jump on Wicked-douche for, well, being a complete fucking douchebag - which he is. The rest of you are just collateral damage. Wear your flat bill with pride. I know my teenage'd kids do :)

Donger
08-08-2013, 10:44 AM

Beiber is wearing a Flat billed Fitted

Don't get all technical on me.

....and even his has a curve.....

No it doesn't.

Fat Elvis
08-08-2013, 10:44 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7b/United_States_one_dollar_bill,_obverse.jpg

This is a hundred dollar bill.