PDA

View Full Version : Life Love, Sex, Marriage

El Jefe
02-13-2012, 11:15 AM
Let's get it, another good video here. Haters, keep hating.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I4OK9DmLpCY?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I4OK9DmLpCY?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Hammock Parties
02-13-2012, 11:18 AM
A dude who has never been married preaching about marriage.

Priceless.

In58men
02-13-2012, 11:18 AM
I now what a divorce

Pablo
02-13-2012, 11:19 AM
Is there any sweet anal action in this video?

Bowser
02-13-2012, 11:32 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ge45R9qoW_Y?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saul Good
02-13-2012, 11:35 AM
Pick any two of the three

El Jefe
02-13-2012, 12:25 PM

Priceless.

El Jefe
02-13-2012, 12:26 PM
I now what a divorce

English, do you speak it?

Buck
02-13-2012, 12:28 PM
Another classic, brought to you by kcchiefsfanGoLJ

loochy
02-13-2012, 12:29 PM
I now what a divorce

You taco type on a keyboard Lamborghini.

El Jefe
02-13-2012, 01:33 PM
Another classic, brought to you by kcchiefsfanGoLJ

This is how my threads usually go......

El Jefe
02-13-2012, 02:53 PM
Lettuce be reality here. Don't you guys agree marriage is becoming a joke because no one works on their marriage anymore? He speaks truth when he says that many people get married to their spouse and they weren't even friends. They don't really like their spouse so why would they try to make it work, they can find someone else who they think will be better. How can you marry someone who you really don't know or like? It's amazing to me, it seems people are marrying a body instead of a person. People value image over character, and image is not more valuable than character. Looks fade, character does not. I know some people will smirk at this because I haven't been married a long time, but I married my best friend. If something tragic befell her (God forbid) and it altered her image it would not change my love for her. I look at it this way, I married her personality and her character, her good looks are the cherry on the top.

Inb4pics

BigRichard
02-13-2012, 03:02 PM
Lettuce be reality here. Don't you guys agree marriage is becoming a joke because no one works on their marriage anymore? He speaks truth when he says that many people get married to their spouse and they weren't even friends. They don't really like their spouse so why would they try to make it work, they can find someone else who they think will be better. How can you marry someone who you really don't know or like? It's amazing to me, it seems people are marrying a body instead of a person. People value image over character, and image is not more valuable than character. Looks fade, character does not. I know some people will smirk at this because I haven't been married a long time, but I married my best friend. If something tragic befell her (God forbid) and it altered her image it would not change my love for her. I look at it this way, I married her personality and her character, her good looks are the cherry on the top.

Inb4pics

If someone gave me a sunday with a cherry on top and then they took the cherry, I am gonna be pissed.

Fish
02-13-2012, 03:14 PM

Inb4pics

That's all good and fine... But I don't see how that has anything to do with the religious stuff this guy is babbling about...

Most statistical studies show that divorce rate isn't any better, and in most cases worse, among religious families. And surprisingly, atheist and agnostic families have the lowest divorce rate....

"While it may be alarming to discover that born again Christians are more likely than others to experience a divorce, that pattern has been in place for quite some time. Even more disturbing, perhaps, is that when those individuals experience a divorce many of them feel their community of faith provides rejection rather than support and healing. But the research also raises questions regarding the effectiveness of how churches minister to families. The ultimate responsibility for a marriage belongs to the husband and wife, but the high incidence of divorce within the Christian community challenges the idea that churches provide truly practical and life-changing support for marriages."

"We rarely find substantial differences" between the moral behavior of Christians and non-Christians. Barna Project Director Meg Flammang said: "We would love to be able to report that Christians are living very distinct lives and impacting the community, but ... in the area of divorce rates they continue to be the same."

The Associated Press analyzed divorce statistics from the US Census Bureau. They found that Massachusetts had the lowest divorce rate in the U.S. at 2.4 per 1,000 population. Texas had the highest rate at 4.1 per 1,000. They found that the highest divorce rates are found in the "Bible Belt."

According to the Boston Globe:

"The AP report stated that 'the divorce rates in these conservative states are roughly 50 percent above the national average of 4.2 per thousand people.' The 10 Southern states with some of the highest divorce rates were Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and Texas. By comparison nine states in the Northeast were among those with the lowest divorce rates: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont."

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_dira.htm

Fire Me Boy!
02-13-2012, 03:23 PM

Inb4pics

El Jefe
02-13-2012, 03:39 PM
That's all good and fine... But I don't see how that has anything to do with the religious stuff this guy is babbling about...

Most statistical studies show that divorce rate isn't any better, and in most cases worse, among religious families. And surprisingly, atheist and agnostic families have the lowest divorce rate....

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_dira.htm

I wasn't arguing about religious marriages being better? He is more or less challenging other believers on the basis of their marriages. I thought it was a sobering video.

El Jefe
02-13-2012, 03:39 PM

It's a meme from another BB.

Pablo
02-13-2012, 03:44 PM
I wasn't arguing about religious marriages being better? He is more or less challenging other believers on the basis of their marriages. I thought it was a sobering video.

You thought wrong.

Brock
02-13-2012, 03:45 PM
LMAO Nobody knows more than a kid who's never experienced anything.

Fire Me Boy!
02-13-2012, 03:47 PM

Ohhh.... :sulk:

I actually figured it was auto-correct from a phone.

El Jefe
02-13-2012, 04:39 PM
You thought wrong.

LMAO Nobody knows more than a kid who's never experienced anything.

RUSH
02-13-2012, 04:44 PM

You aware?

El Jefe
02-13-2012, 04:49 PM
You aware?

im aware brah, and mirin.

Rausch
02-13-2012, 05:17 PM

Priceless.

Even if you remove the preachy religiousityness from it he's got good points.

The fact that he's a ring-n00b with a better understanding of the idea than most married people is what's sad...

El Jefe
02-14-2012, 09:51 AM
Even if you remove the preachy religiousityness from it he's got good points.

The fact that he's a ring-n00b with a better understanding of the idea than most married people is what's sad...

Thank you, for actually being reasonable about it, and not acting like some tard. :clap:

Brock
02-14-2012, 09:52 AM

Whatever that means.