PDA

View Full Version : Poop So this guy I dated a couple of times keeps texting me

Chiefdawn
02-13-2012, 06:39 PM
I texted this guy I dated a couple times this morning telling him that he really hurt my feelings last weekend. He claimed to have no idea what I was talking about, claiming he didn't even talk to me last weekend. I told him this long story about how he told me via text that I was making him uncomfortable continuing to ask that we get together and he only sees me as a friend. (I texted him last Sunday night asking if he wanted to have a pizza and movie night, just as friends so that's where this "apparently" started) So he tells me again that he's lost... no idea what I'm talking about or where this is coming from. I proceed to tell him things he said in detail. He even asked if I was sure it was him because not only did he not say that stuff, it's not even stuff he would say. I assured him it came from him... at least from his number.

This is the second time I've had a conversation with him via text that he has no recollection of in the last few weeks. I sent my texts back to him to show what he had said. Both times he was pretty mean. Neither time does he claim to remember at all.

I don't get it. Is this his way of blowing me off? I'm not a crazy type at all and not prone to make things up plus I'm showing him evidence so..... I blew it off the first time.... this morning I'm starting to wonder if I'm losing my mind or his he just playing games with me?

Phobia
02-13-2012, 06:41 PM
I would cut off all contact. The dude is creepy and weird. You might want to get a restraining order as well or just pay $1500 to have his texting fingers broken.

lewdog
02-13-2012, 06:41 PM
Obvious drunk is obvious. Probably goes around saying "beer me" to everyone.

Reerun_KC
02-13-2012, 06:46 PM
Gochiefs change his username?

Bowser
02-13-2012, 06:46 PM
Do you like him enough to be more than just friends with him? If not, flush him like a turd, because he doesn't seem to be very friendly with you.

In58men
02-13-2012, 06:47 PM
He has mommy issues

Predarat
02-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Do not let him PIIHB so soon, that kinda thing will get a guy hooked on you real fast. The stockerish kind.

luv
02-13-2012, 06:50 PM
Keeps texting you? It sounds like you're texting him?

Anyway, if he doesn't remember talking to you, I wouldn't take that as a good sign, whether he was drunk or not.

Otter
02-13-2012, 06:51 PM
I would cut off all contact. The dude is creepy and weird. You might want to get a restraining order as well or just pay $1500 to have his texting fingers broken.

Who u paying to break fingers? Getting ripped off bro, don't you know how many ex-cons out of work? That's almost full body disappearance.

FAX
02-13-2012, 06:51 PM
You need to make yourself more memorable. Try wearing a giant fruit hat.

FAX

bevischief
02-13-2012, 06:52 PM
Who are you?

Phobia
02-13-2012, 06:52 PM
Who u paying to break fingers? Getting ripped off bro, don't you know how many ex-cons out of work?

Oh, I don't pay. It's a division of the construction company... little extra service.

DeezNutz
02-13-2012, 06:53 PM
First, what you need to do is start a parody thread. Next, see how many posters you can get to solicit earnest advice.

LiveSteam
02-13-2012, 06:54 PM
I texted this guy I dated a couple times this morning telling him that he really hurt my feelings last weekend. He claimed to have no idea what I was talking about, claiming he didn't even talk to me last weekend. I told him this long story about how he told me via text that I was making him uncomfortable continuing to ask that we get together and he only sees me as a friend. (I texted him last Sunday night asking if he wanted to have a pizza and movie night, just as friends so that's where this "apparently" started) So he tells me again that he's lost... no idea what I'm talking about or where this is coming from. I proceed to tell him things he said in detail. He even asked if I was sure it was him because not only did he not say that stuff, it's not even stuff he would say. I assured him it came from him... at least from his number.

This is the second time I've had a conversation with him via text that he has no recollection of in the last few weeks. I sent my texts back to him to show what he had said. Both times he was pretty mean. Neither time does he claim to remember at all.

I don't get it. Is this his way of blowing me off? I'm not a crazy type at all and not prone to make things up plus I'm showing him evidence so..... I blew it off the first time.... this morning I'm starting to wonder if I'm losing my mind or his he just playing games with me?

Can we be Facebook friends ?

Bowser
02-13-2012, 06:55 PM
First, what you need to do is start a parody thread. Next, see how many posters you can get to solicit earnest advice.

In!

KurtCobain
02-13-2012, 06:55 PM

Posts like this are why we can't have nice things.
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat
02-13-2012, 06:59 PM
Show us your tits.

Dartgod
02-13-2012, 07:02 PM
Lame parody thread is lame.
Posted via Mobile Device

Setsuna
02-13-2012, 07:36 PM
Hilarious!!!! Bahahahaha. We got trolled yet again.

Ebolapox
02-13-2012, 07:47 PM
ROFL, brilliant.

luv
02-13-2012, 07:48 PM
I'm guessing I missed the original thread.

loochy
02-13-2012, 07:52 PM
Heh. Good start for a n00b. Rep.

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-13-2012, 07:52 PM

A. How did I miss this fun

B. You aren't her unless you're a Steelers fan

loochy
02-13-2012, 07:55 PM
A. How did I miss this fun

B. You aren't her unless you're a Steelers fan

:eek:HE's a Steelers fan! Kill him!

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-13-2012, 07:56 PM
I'm guessing I missed the original thread.

Yeah... front page... all about me... duh...

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-13-2012, 07:57 PM
:eek:HE's a Steelers fan! Kill him!

Well her two sons are... she doesn't really care.

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-13-2012, 08:11 PM
Well this got boring fast

LiveSteam
02-13-2012, 08:44 PM
Well this got boring fast

LMAO

Setsuna
02-13-2012, 11:34 PM
She has 2 sons? PIIHB and make them watch.

boogblaster
02-14-2012, 12:04 AM
poop all the way ......