PDA

View Full Version : Football Predict who will be released next by Oakland.

Pages : [1] 2

Mr_Tomahawk
02-29-2012, 09:22 AM
What a crummy organization. :)

Who will will be released next...?

Ross Tucker ‏ @RossTuckerNFL
Ever been a team in worse off-season shape than Raiders? $25M over cap after cutting Routt & just 5th/6th Rd picks.

Bane
02-29-2012, 09:23 AM
Al Davis.Oh wait.....

threebag
02-29-2012, 09:24 AM
They will still beat denver

KurtCobain
Carson "Oh My Knee!" Palmer

Pasta Little Brioni
Mwahaha. Must be sick for Reighters to watch his team be so bad at handling finances. :hmmm: Maybe they should bring him in for a look to handle the cap.

Direckshun
02-29-2012, 09:27 AM
The Raiders trying to get under the cap.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b0A9-oUoMug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TRR
02-29-2012, 09:27 AM
Just an awful knee-jerk reaction on the Palmer trade. I have no idea how people could look at that deal and say that was the best move to do.
Posted via Mobile Device

BoneKrusher
02-29-2012, 09:29 AM
Just an awful knee-jerk reaction on the Palmer trade. I have no idea how people could look at that deal and say that was the best move to do.
Posted via Mobile Device

that trade was stoopid.

stonedstooge
02-29-2012, 09:32 AM
At least they tried to win. Chiefs had to have 4 major position injuries before they even decided to sign one replacement in Orton. I know getting Palmer hurt them, but they thought they had a legitimate run at the playoffs

Fat Elvis
02-29-2012, 09:34 AM
that trade was stoopid.

Not if you're the Browns....

Okie_Apparition
02-29-2012, 09:35 AM
That big tall special teams dude would be nice

Mr_Tomahawk
02-29-2012, 09:36 AM
Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter
As @ProFootballTalk alluded, Raiders are currently $20,344,178 over 2012 salary cap if cap stays flat….some major trimming to do.

Okie_Apparition
02-29-2012, 09:38 AM
Rot in a turkish prison Schefter
You Shanahan loving sons a bitch

Skyy God
02-29-2012, 09:39 AM
Welcome to free agency, Michael Bush.

RealSNR
02-29-2012, 09:42 AM
What do you think Dave Ramsey would have to say to the Raiders, R8ers?

Dr. Johnny Fever
02-29-2012, 09:44 AM
Richard Seymour.

I have no idea I'm just picking a name.

Marcellus
02-29-2012, 09:50 AM
At least they tried to win. Chiefs had to have 4 major position injuries before they even decided to sign one replacement in Orton. I know getting Palmer hurt them, but they thought they had a legitimate run at the playoffs

This is definitely in the running for dumbest post of 2012 so far.

They traded 2 high picks in a draft they already spent 2 picks on for QB's and set the franchise back for years getting yet another crappy QB.

But hey, at least they tried to do something right.

You do realize KC was also in the running for the playoff until the end? Damn, too bad we didn't blow the whole draft on Palmer and at least try to do something.

Pioli would have been burned at the stake for that move and you give them credit for trying?

Holy shit the stupid in your post is epic.

Marcellus
02-29-2012, 09:52 AM
What would be awesome would be if they cut Palmer. LMAO

BoneKrusher
02-29-2012, 09:53 AM
Richard Seymour.

I have no idea I'm just picking a name.

i'm gonna say the entire Offense

InChiefsHeaven
02-29-2012, 09:55 AM
Man, it's nice to know there is another team that is dumber and way more screwed up than ours. I can always depend on the Raydurs for that at least...

jwazzie
02-29-2012, 09:58 AM
Seymour would be the starting point. Also, what FA in there right mind would ever consider going to Oakland...ever. The stadium is crap, the franchise is in disarray, and the coaching staff is different every year. This reminds me when the 49ers were in cap trouble in the late 90's/early 2000's and they had to play a couple of years with no names and washed up players. It will take a while to get back to respectability if at all. Good Luck Raiders!

RealSNR
02-29-2012, 10:17 AM
Wimbley, Seymour, Bush.

Hell, I'll take them all.

RealSNR
02-29-2012, 10:17 AM
Realistically I think John Henderson gets the ax, though. And Bush. Possibly Wimbley.

ILChief
02-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Wimbley, Seymour, Bush.

Haha seymour bush

Pasta Little Brioni
02-29-2012, 10:20 AM
The Autumn fart is a Reighter....

Boy, good thing they have a bunch of draft picks to help lessen the bl...oh wait.

Sofa King
02-29-2012, 10:20 AM
The "cap" guy will be the next to be cut.

The Franchise
02-29-2012, 10:26 AM
Wimbley, Seymour, Bush.

This.

Wimbley would be some awesome depth at OLB and a Bush/Charles backfield would make me JIMP.

KurtCobain
02-29-2012, 11:22 AM
Haha seymour bush

Holy shit that's awesome.

mcaj22
02-29-2012, 11:32 AM
I'd take anyone they cut

Seymour
Bush
Huff
Wimbley

even maybe Aaron Curry

actually no Curry sucks. But the others, come on down

crossbow
02-29-2012, 11:41 AM
If we are going to be a run first team then I want their fullback. Dude can block anybody and time.

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 11:43 AM
Oh boy here we go again... ... You boys just sit back and continue to rub one out to your Matt Cassel poster on your bedroom wall... I actually like what the Raiders have been doing and this team should have done this years ago... I hope you pick up all of our scholarship players we release.

Okie_Apparition
02-29-2012, 11:47 AM
We can actually get Matt Cassel to come to our rooms
TEAM

RealSNR
02-29-2012, 12:15 PM
Oh boy here we go again... ... You boys just sit back and continue to rub one out to your Matt Cassel poster on your bedroom wall... I actually like what the Raiders have been doing and this team should have done this years ago... I hope you pick up all of our scholarship players we release.I'm gonna ask again.

What do you think Dave Ramsey would have to say about the way your team is run?

In58men
02-29-2012, 12:32 PM
Bush or Huff

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 12:54 PM
I'm gonna ask again.

What do you think Dave Ramsey would have to say about the way your team is run?

He would probably say that you should quit ridiculing a man that has had success to deflect from your financial failures, not really sure though to be honest as I don't listen to his show because it it boring and repetitive... Kinda like you are

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 12:54 PM
Bush or Huff

I think Bush will be gone but this is not any new news..

the Talking Can
02-29-2012, 12:58 PM
I'm still laughing about the Palmer trade....what an epic fucking fleecing

done by a coach that got his ass fired weeks later

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 01:01 PM
I'm still laughing about the Palmer trade....what an epic ****ing fleecing

done by a coach that got his ass fired weeks later

You won't be laughing when he gets a full off season and training camp under his belt..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5cvAfGiBnRY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dave Lane
02-29-2012, 01:05 PM
This.

Wimbley would be some awesome depth at OLB and a Bush/Charles backfield would make me JIMP.

I agree, RB is our biggest need right now and yet no one is talking about it. Another ACL from Battle the feature back STFU

Agent V
02-29-2012, 01:08 PM
You won't be laughing when he gets a full off season and training camp under his belt..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5cvAfGiBnRY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good luck improving the team around him when you're 20+ million over the cap.

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Carson Palmer 2,753 yards in half a season and that's about 1000 more than your starting QB had for the whole season. He even had a better completion ratio than your starter and he didn't even know the playbook.

Carson Palmer is long in the tooth and will not be a viable option for the next 10 years in the NFL but if we get 3 good years out of him I will be happy...

Now I surely wouldn't be lobbing no QB bombs if the two best QB's my team had were KY and Cassel fighting it out for the top spot...

Enjoy your spot in AFC West hell, you gonna be there a while

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 01:12 PM
Good luck improving the team around him when you're 20+ million over the cap.

Whats worse? 20 million over the cap or 60 million under but they won't spend any of it?

Pasta Little Brioni
02-29-2012, 01:12 PM
Orton played slightly better or as well as a Chief than Palmer a Faider.

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 01:14 PM
Orton played slightly better or as well as a Chief than Palmer a Faider.

Both of your QB's together had only a few hundred yards more than Palmer and Palmer was on the couch for the first 8 weeks LMAO

Sofa King
02-29-2012, 01:14 PM

LMAO

Nice highlights from his 3 INT scoreless 2nd half against KC. LMAO LMAO

Sofa King
02-29-2012, 01:15 PM
Whats worse? 20 million over the cap or 60 million under but they won't spend any of it?

20 Million over. Especially when you have nothing to show for it.

Try not to be this stupid.

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 01:15 PM
LMAO

Nice highlights from his 3 INT scoreless 2nd half against KC. LMAO LMAO

Damn right, yall really showed them Raiders... Man had been on the team for 5 days and knew 15 plays and thats all you all have to hang your hat on? Pretty damn funny actually.

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 01:17 PM
20 Million over. Especially when you have nothing to show for it.

Try not to be this stupid.

You don't have anything to show for your 60 million over either because the trailer park dwellers fill the stands every week regardless... Enjoy AFCW Hell LMAO

LOCOChief
02-29-2012, 01:19 PM
Dennis Allen.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-29-2012, 01:21 PM
You don't have anything to show for your 60 million over either because the trailer park dwellers fill the stands every week regardless... Enjoy AFCW Hell LMAO

A team full of young inexpensive players is going to be much cheaper than a team of overpaid retreads.

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 01:22 PM
Every year is the same for you guys, You get a couple of scrubs added to your team , win a few games, the trailer parks get excited and then every year you fail, always lose in the playoffs, (even at home).

You folks are the proudest losers I have ever seen in my life, I love to watch the dagger stabbed in your little red and yellow hearts each year.

You could be good but they will never spend the money in KC to be nothing more than competitive.

InChiefsHeaven
02-29-2012, 01:23 PM

It's not 60 million, it's closer to 38 million due to bonuses and shit not figured in to the total yet.

I'd rather be in our position than yours. Cahson Palmah won't have much of a team to work with next year after they cut everyone just to get under the cap.

R8RFAN
A team full of young inexpensive players is going to be much cheaper than a team of overpaid retreads.

Hows that theory worked out for you? When was the last time you won a playoff game? yall do the same shit every year and every year you have the same result...

RealSNR
Honestly, the Raiders are currently stuck in purgatory. Their team as they've built it can't get over the hump. They're also unable to draft and unable to sign anyone. They should gut the team and start over fresh with this new GM.

They won't do that, of course, so we can expect another few seasons of futility before they begin to be competitive.

Of course, that's what we said 5 years ago too LMAO

Marcellus

Try to spin it all you want, you damn well know you would rather be in KC's situation than the complete and total disaster you have on your hands right now.

Oakland is arguably in the worst shape in the NFL from a talent, draft pick, and salary cap situation. What do you have going for you? A first time head coach?

Its awesome. Pure awesome.

Sofa King
02-29-2012, 01:24 PM
Damn right, yall really showed them Raiders... Man had been on the team for 5 days and knew 15 plays and thats all you all have to hang your hat on? Pretty damn funny actually.

I'm not the one who posted a highlight video with those plays in it. You are. Which means you must consider those highlights.

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 01:25 PM
It's not 60 million, it's closer to 38 million due to bonuses and shit not figured in to the total yet.

I'd rather be in our position than yours. Cahson Palmah won't have much of a team to work with next year after they cut everyone just to get under the cap.

I wouldn't want to be a fan of a team that didn't invest in it...

You guys are suckers... They put you guys a piss poor product on the field every year and you guys are on it like a fat kid on a doughnut.

Sofa King
02-29-2012, 01:27 PM

60 million under, with under being the key word. Only shitty franchises allow themselves to be in the position the Raiders are in.. And we just won the division 2 years ago when we were 30 million under.

At least you have to release your young players because of the cap. Too bad these old ass veterans you keep pumping money into won't be around when you rebuild through the draft.

Wait a second, you don't have any draft picks. Nevermind. Nothing to see here.

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 01:27 PM
I'm not the one who posted a highlight video with those plays in it. You are. Which means you must consider those highlights.

SK I Know you guys are hurting and grasping at any little thing that will make you feel good about a team that thinks a QB like Matt Cassell and Kyle Orton are quality NFL QB's. I hope they continue to do it this way forever because it never works and it gives me more ammo every year that goes by.

40 years and you are STILL light years away from even competing in a SB much less winning one.

RealSNR
02-29-2012, 01:29 PM
It's funny. I know a Washington Redskins fan, and he's completely honest about their trainwreck of a franchise. He knows that their Super Bowls from the 80s don't mean jack shit right now in terms of getting out of this hole they're in, and that some big changes are going to have to be made. He's honest with himself and acknowledges that it will be tough. He's not optimistic for the near future at all, and that's even with the Redskins having some money and a complete set of draft picks and a chance to draft a franchise QB.

You talk to a Raiders fan, whose team is in a far worse situation, and he goes Baghdad Bob on your ass.

Maybe funny isn't the right word. Depressing is more like it.

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Dennis Allen.

What's this suppose to mean...

I will Play......Romeo

I like Romeo but Haley was a far better coach than Romeo

RealSNR
02-29-2012, 01:31 PM
I wouldn't want to be a fan of a team that didn't invest in it...

You guys are suckers... They put you guys a piss poor product on the field every year and you guys are on it like a fat kid on a doughnut.You'd rather have the team that CAN'T BUILD SHIT THIS YEAR?

Let me repeat. You have 5th and 6th round draft picks, rookie free agency, and THAT'S IT. No more. You have no other options.

Tell me how your team is "investing" when they can't possibly fucking get better.

Sofa King
02-29-2012, 01:32 PM
It's funny. I know a Washington Redskins fan, and he's completely honest about their trainwreck of a franchise. He knows that their Super Bowls from the 80s don't mean jack shit right now in terms of getting out of this hole they're in, and that some big changes are going to have to be made. He's honest with himself and acknowledges that it will be tough. He's not optimistic for the near future at all, and that's even with the Redskins having some money and a complete set of draft picks and a chance to draft a franchise QB.

You talk to a Raiders fan, whose team is in a far worse situation, and he goes Baghdad Bob on your ass.

Maybe funny isn't the right word. Depressing is more like it.

Raiders fan's only defense is to come at you with all kinds of dumbass remarks that are a hell of a lot more true about their own franchise than the one's they're trying to make fun of.

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 01:32 PM
Try to spin it all you want, you damn well know you would rather be in KC's situation than the complete and total disaster you have on your hands right now.

Oakland is arguably in the worst shape in the NFL from a talent, draft pick, and salary cap situation. What do you have going for you? A first time head coach?

Its awesome. Pure awesome.

No way in hell I would rather be in your position ... Every year the topic is the Raiders are over the cap and every year they make it through it just fine...

You guys enjoy Stanford, I am sure Carson is licking his chops already

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 01:35 PM
You'd rather have the team that CAN'T BUILD SHIT THIS YEAR?

Let me repeat. You have 5th and 6th round draft picks, rookie free agency, and THAT'S IT. No more. You have no other options.

Tell me how your team is "investing" when they can't possibly ****ing get better.

You just sit back and watch the Magic happen... You will be pissed again soon with your mouth dropped open wondering how in the hell soon...

Worry about that basement dwelling abortion you call a team and let the men handle this...

Chiefs Pantalones
02-29-2012, 01:38 PM
I thought they would try and trade McFadden but Knapp said he's the perfect fit for their offense.

I'm not sure how they're gonna get under.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-29-2012, 01:38 PM
Trade for Aaron Curry and Palmer. Go well over the cap in the process. BRILLIANT/Reighters

Sofa King
02-29-2012, 01:43 PM
You just sit back and watch the Magic happen... You will be pissed again soon with your mouth dropped open wondering how in the hell soon...

Worry about that basement dwelling abortion you call a team and let the men handle this...

LMAO

It's no mystery how Oakland gets back under the cap every year.

They simply cut or restructure the contacts of the extremely shitty players they way overpaid for.

It's not some great mystery other franchises are trying to figure out. It's the joke of the league.

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 01:48 PM
LMAO

It's no mystery how Oakland gets back under the cap every year.

They simply cut or restructure the contacts of the extremely shitty players they way overpaid for.

It's not some great mystery other franchises are trying to figure out. It's the joke of the league.

They already have 13 former first round picks on the team, How many are on the Chiefs and how is that working out for you?

Yeap I agree about the restructuring shitty players, but that appears to be over, Psssst.. Routt :)

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 01:51 PM
Not in football mode now, I am in NCAA mode, we will talk about this later

Brock
02-29-2012, 01:51 PM
Not in football mode now, I am in NCAA mode, we will talk about this later

ROFL

Sofa King
02-29-2012, 01:58 PM
ROFL

And he conceded.

I made R8ers my bitch!

R8RFAN
02-29-2012, 02:01 PM
And he conceded.

I made R8ers my bitch!

Yea, you had me on the run... I figured I better leave the thread... You are my Bastard I guess if I am your Bitch :thumb:

Brock
02-29-2012, 02:05 PM
And he conceded.

I made R8ers my bitch!

He can't pay attention to two things at once, how unsurprising.

Sofa King
02-29-2012, 02:06 PM
He can't pay attention to two things at once, how unsurprising.

They never learn, Brock. They never learn.

Otter
02-29-2012, 02:07 PM
This is like watching two old, beat to hell hookers fight over whose track marks are uglier.

Nice video, didn't watch all of it but I'm guessing by the audio orcs come marching over the mountain at the end?

InChiefsHeaven
03-01-2012, 06:31 AM
This is like watching two old, beat to hell hookers fight over whose track marks are uglier.

Nice video, didn't watch all of it but I'm guessing by the audio orcs come marching over the mountain at the end?

Actually that's from the movie "The Good The Bad and the Ugly" not Lord of the Rings...but you are correct that their fanbase is a bunch of Orcs...

jspchief
03-01-2012, 07:13 AM
They already have 13 former first round picks on the team...
This has to be the most comical display of stupidity out of all the stupid things reighters says.

I fucking literally laugh aloud everytime he goes to this argument.

Mr_Tomahawk
03-01-2012, 09:22 AM
Get ready for it...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/01/carson-palmer-were-close-to-a-championship-team/

Carson Palmer: We’re close to a championship team

We haven’t heard much from Raiders quarterback Carson Palmer after the Raiders shook up their front office and coaching staff, but he broke his silence in a radio interview on Wednesday.

Palmer, who came to Oakland in a trade engineered by former head coach Hue Jackson, said that he was “happy” to return to the Raiders. That should quiet any whispers that Palmer isn’t happy about the change to Dennis Allen and the overall shift in direction Oakland has taken this offseason. Palmer said he’s looking forward to the season and also looking forward to the chance to validate the hefty price the Raiders paid to acquire him.

Palmer won’t have a chance to work with Allen until April, but he doesn’t think the change in coaches will have a negative impact on the team. Quite the opposite, actually.

“As far as being close to a playoff team, it’s more than that,” Palmer said, via Steve Corkran of the Bay Area News Group. “We’re close to a championship team. There’s a lot of work that needs to be put in and a lot of hurdles that we need to get over, but we need to be heading into this season thinking more than just playoffs.”

The only rub could be the work the Raiders have to do to get under the cap by March 13th. While the outlook isn’t as gloomy as it might appear on the surface, the fact remains that the team likely won’t have a lot of money to spend to bolster the roster. They are also short on draft picks which means that they’ll need better performances from holdovers like Palmer if they are going to make their first playoff trip since 2002.

Mr_Tomahawk
03-01-2012, 09:43 AM
Evan Silva ‏ @evansilva Close
Per NFL Net's @JasonLaCanfora, the #Raiders will release Kamerion Wimbley if he does not restructure his contract

R8RFAN
03-01-2012, 10:22 AM
Get ready for it...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/01/carson-palmer-were-close-to-a-championship-team/

Carson Palmer: We’re close to a championship team

We haven’t heard much from Raiders quarterback Carson Palmer after the Raiders shook up their front office and coaching staff, but he broke his silence in a radio interview on Wednesday.

Palmer, who came to Oakland in a trade engineered by former head coach Hue Jackson, said that he was “happy” to return to the Raiders. That should quiet any whispers that Palmer isn’t happy about the change to Dennis Allen and the overall shift in direction Oakland has taken this offseason. Palmer said he’s looking forward to the season and also looking forward to the chance to validate the hefty price the Raiders paid to acquire him.

Palmer won’t have a chance to work with Allen until April, but he doesn’t think the change in coaches will have a negative impact on the team. Quite the opposite, actually.

“As far as being close to a playoff team, it’s more than that,” Palmer said, via Steve Corkran of the Bay Area News Group. “We’re close to a championship team. There’s a lot of work that needs to be put in and a lot of hurdles that we need to get over, but we need to be heading into this season thinking more than just playoffs.”

The only rub could be the work the Raiders have to do to get under the cap by March 13th. While the outlook isn’t as gloomy as it might appear on the surface, the fact remains that the team likely won’t have a lot of money to spend to bolster the roster. They are also short on draft picks which means that they’ll need better performances from holdovers like Palmer if they are going to make their first playoff trip since 2002.

Chiefs fans are experts at spotting Super Bowl caliber teams..:D

The Iron Chief
03-01-2012, 10:30 AM
I predict many Faider Fans will be released today from a cell some where in Chokeland not only next but as we speak more and more of them finish their sentences daily and spill out onto the streets raping and eating their own...

BigChiefFan
03-01-2012, 10:35 AM
Richard Seymour would have to be at the top of the list. The guy is scheduled to make $15 million this year.

R8RFAN
03-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Richard Seymour would have to be at the top of the list. The guy is scheduled to make $15 million this year.

Seymour’s serious salary of $15-million became fully guaranteed a couple of WEEKS ago.

You are on the ball :thumb:

R8RFAN
03-01-2012, 10:48 AM
Evan Silva ‏ @evansilva Close
Per NFL Net's @JasonLaCanfora, the #Raiders will release Kamerion Wimbley if he does not restructure his contract

And they should....

Sofa King
03-01-2012, 11:01 AM
And they should....

LMAO

Yeah right. You can't seriously be happy about that.

RealSNR
03-01-2012, 11:08 AM
They already have 13 former first round picks on the team, How many are on the Chiefs and how is that working out for you?

Yeap I agree about the restructuring shitty players, but that appears to be over, Psssst.. Routt :)You sound like Knowmo LMAO

listopencil
03-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Wimbley.

BigChiefFan
03-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Seymour’s serious salary of $15-million became fully guaranteed a couple of WEEKS ago.

You are on the ball :thumb:Oh no, I didn't follow the Raiders every move. Eat shit, you smug ****.

I wouldn't think any team in their right mind would keep him on for that kind of chowder, when they are up against the cap.

whoman69
03-01-2012, 01:35 PM
I love the 13 former first round picks stat. R8ers is proud the franchise has picked up so many rejects from other franchises.

RealSNR
03-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Dick Vermeil's vaunted 2005 defense had SIX former first round picks as starters. BEST DEFENSE EVAH!

(I'm right about that, yeah? Somebody check my math: Jerome Woods, Dewayne Washington, Vonnie Holliday, Ryan Sims, Kendrel Bell, Derrick Johnson)

BossChief
03-01-2012, 03:09 PM
1sts:
Dorsey
Jackson
Hali
DJ
Berry

2nds
Flowers
Arenas

3rd
Bailey

Thats 8 guys on defense that are either starters or play pretty big roles.

The kicker is that none of them were other teams picks or busts...all of them are valuable defenders that we drafted and developed into the players they are today.

Simplicity
03-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Oh boy here we go again... ... You boys just sit back and continue to rub one out to your Matt Cassel poster on your bedroom wall... I actually like what the Raiders have been doing and this team should have done this years ago... I hope you pick up all of our scholarship players we release.

You like how half of your offense and some of your defense is going to be cut because of your ****ed up front office? Wow what a ****ing moron.

and we won't be able to pick up any other of your released players because parol will pick em up before anyone else. Good thing we picked up the only good and clean one.

O.city
03-01-2012, 03:38 PM
Jason La Canfora ‏ @JasonLaCanfora Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Raiders have informed S Tyvon Branch he will be franchised. #insideslant

R8RFAN
03-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Oh no, I didn't follow the Raiders every move. Eat shit, you smug ****.

I wouldn't think any team in their right mind would keep him on for that kind of chowder, when they are up against the cap.

When you read and are informed one would think the trailer park would be proud and your sister would find you more sexually appealing...

Win Win Brah! :thumb:

R8RFAN
03-01-2012, 03:59 PM
You like how half of your offense and some of your defense is going to be cut because of your ****ed up front office? Wow what a ****ing moron.

and we won't be able to pick up any other of your released players because parol will pick em up before anyone else. Good thing we picked up the only good and clean one.

If they are not performing to the level of their paycheck then yes, I want them gone... It's been a long time since the Raiders have been a playoff caliber team and if I have to wait another year for it... So be it...

Also when you give up a so so player with a massive contract another AFC West foe usually picks him and his contract up. So this is a win win too. example = Routt

Pasta Little Brioni
03-01-2012, 05:02 PM
The comment about KnowMo was spot on. You are rationalizing thier moves in a truly homerific way.

R8RFAN
03-01-2012, 05:07 PM
The comment about KnowMo was spot on. You are rationalizing thier moves in a truly homerific way.

Whatever... Only a fool would want over paid players on a team and they didn't perform in a way that justifies their salary.

I guess I am a Homer then

Ugly Duck
03-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Raiders have informed S Tyvon Branch he will be franchised.

Franchising the safety shows how little Oakland has to work with... its a cheap tag. We'll lose Bush & Wimbley & Huff & Kelley & Henderson - maybe CB Chris Johnson. Palmer will have to restructure. Its a dark day in the Black Hole.

That said, it is kinda funny that Chieftains are still chanting the "Palmer trade mortgaged Oakland's future!" mantra. Its the stupid salary decisions that slammed Oakland, not the draft picks for Palmer. Oh sure, the #17 pick plus a 2nd next year are expensive for a 10-year #1 overall QB. But hey- Planeteers were suggesting in the "Manning to KC!" thread that the Chiefs should give up two 1st & two 2nds & more or 3 1sts plus various other picks. Of course, that wasn't considered to be "mortgaging" the KC future for a 41-year old QB with a broken neck.

Raiders are in a shithole of trouble this year. But the future may not be as doomed as Planeteers would like to imagine. Mackenzie will have as much to work with next year as any other NFL team. Minus that 2nd round pick.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Palmer is a brokedick. We want to give up those picks for a young stud that can QB this team for a decade plus. Manning would be free pickswise. Huge difference.

RealSNR
03-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Whatever... Only a fool would want over paid players on a team and they didn't perform in a way that justifies their salary.

I guess I am a Homer thenYou have impeccably poor logic. Has anybody ever told you that?

Simplicity
03-01-2012, 05:14 PM
If they are not performing to the level of their paycheck then yes, I want them gone... It's been a long time since the Raiders have been a playoff caliber team and if I have to wait another year for it... So be it...

Also when you give up a so so player with a massive contract another AFC West foe usually picks him and his contract up. So this is a win win too. example = Routt

Your team didn't even make it to the playoffs, only close. Yet you think you will be waiting only ONE more year before you make it? Most of your team that was on the team that almost went is not going to be on the Raiders come next season.
P.S. Being 20+ mil over the cap is and will never be a "win win." :doh!:

Okie_Apparition
03-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Wouldn't living in a trailer park be financially responsible
& if you moved on those HUD rent checks are far more stable than someone with a 9-5 :)

MIAdragon
03-01-2012, 05:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/25mSG.gif

RNR
03-01-2012, 05:44 PM
This place is amusing. Fans of a team that has won 3 or 4 playoff games since the AFL-NFL merger rant year after year that the Raiders are a crummy organization because they over pay players. Now the owner dies, the son takes over and his first order of business is to clean house, hire a GM. The GM in turn cleans out the coaching staff, front office and begins correcting contracts over paying players. Fans of a team that has won 3 or 4 playoff games since the AFL-NFL merger post in a thread what a crummy organization the Raiders are.

At least Zach followed the Hunts lead and became a soccer fan. The Chiefs are a few years away from being the Royals of the NFL. They have huge room under the cap yet let a vastly superior defensive back leave and sign one of the over paid players from the crummy organization. Pages of how much Routt sucks appear before the signing, pages of how he is just as good as Carr appear after the signing.

I say 3 or 4 playoff wins because I am too lazy to look it up and I don't really give a ****, I think it is 3. I have hung out here for over 10 years and rarely call out homer threads because I understand it is a Chiefs site. That said this thread is just silly and what I have said is not smack, it is the truth~

Micjones
03-01-2012, 05:49 PM
Planeteers were suggesting in the "Manning to KC!" thread that the Chiefs should give up two 1st & two 2nds & more or 3 1sts plus various other picks. Of course, that wasn't considered to be "mortgaging" the KC future for a 41-year old QB with a broken neck.

That was suggested as a strategy to move up and draft Griffin.
We aren't going to trade for Manning. If he becomes a Chief it'll be because Indianapolis cut him.

RealSNR
03-01-2012, 06:00 PM
This place is amusing. Fans of a team that has won 3 or 4 playoff games since the AFL-NFL merger rant year after year that the Raiders are a crummy organization because they over pay players. Now the owner dies, the son takes over and his first order of business is to clean house, hire a GM. The GM in turn cleans out the coaching staff, front office and begins correcting contracts over paying players. Fans of a team that has won 3 or 4 playoff games since the AFL-NFL merger post in a thread what a crummy organization the Raiders are.

At least Zach followed the Hunts lead and became a soccer fan. The Chiefs are a few years away from being the Royals of the NFL. They have huge room under the cap yet let a vastly superior defensive back leave and sign one of the over paid players from the crummy organization. Pages of how much Routt sucks appear before the signing, pages of how he is just as good as Carr appear after the signing.

I say 3 or 4 playoff wins because I am too lazy to look it up and I don't really give a ****, I think it is 3. I have hung out here for over 10 years and rarely call out homer threads because I understand it is a Chiefs site. That said this thread is just silly and what I have said is not smack, it is the truth~We're not ripping on your GM. He's doing the only responsible thing he can fucking do by trying to gut some of these expensive contracts. All we're doing is continuing to laugh how idiotic and terrible the Palmer trade was, as well as speculating which Raider cap casualties would be good for our football team. As it turns out, there are quite a few. And we won't have to pay as much as the Raiders did, because no team would be dumb enough to pay anything close to their previous contracts.

In the meantime, this new GM of yours may very well be excellent. He might one day acquire talent the smart way, and the Raiders may turn into a competitive team year after year after year.

But not today.

Ugly Duck
03-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Fans of a team that has won 3 or 4 playoff games since the AFL-NFL merger post in a thread what a crummy organization the Raiders are.

Dude... the Chiefs have won 8 postseason games in total. Don't make it worse than it is.... cuz its pretty bad....

That was suggested as a strategy to move up and draft Griffin. We aren't going to trade for Manning.

My bad... I just remember Planeteers writing that giving up 3 1sts & some 2nds & 3rds etc for one player would not be mortgaging the future for KC, but giving up the #17 plus a 2nd the following year dooms the future of Oakland. Rest easy, though. Even Oaktown homers admit that we're in a world of shit.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xnTU4dKpoB8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xnTU4dKpoB8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Simplicity
03-01-2012, 06:53 PM

I say 3 or 4 playoff wins because I am too lazy to look it up and I don't really give a ****, I think it is 3. I have hung out here for over 10 years and rarely call out homer threads because I understand it is a Chiefs site. That said this thread is just silly and what I have said is not smack, it is the truth~

Why are you here? Seriously... Go to your own thread. You know why we call the Raiders a shit organization? You over pay the players IN THE FIRST PLACE, All your players are mostly criminals. Your fan base was all born and raised in a trailer park. Oh and yes... You do suck:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vPCIOfFpnYo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:thumb:

Chiefaholic
03-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Kamerion Wimbley has a base salary of $11 M and it doesn't show a bonus, so there's $11 million in savings.

Michael Huff has $4 M in base salary with $5.5 M left of his prorated signing bonus, so this isn't happening.

Palmer counts $12.5 M w/o a bonus, so this is an option.

Seymore is an option given he has a $7.5 million base and another $7.5 million in some sort of "other bonus". This is a potential $15 million savings.

Kelly has a base salary of $6 million, yet $5.5 left of his prorated bonus. He's only saving $500K if he's cut.

Henderson carries a $4 million base and $750K remaining of his bonus, thus a $3.25 million savings.

Lechler carries a $5.65 million hit minus the $1.1 million bonus and possibly another $750K "other bonus". If he hasn't already received the $750K, then he'd be a $5.55 milion savings.

And my favorite... Stanford Routte still counts $5 million against their 2012 cap.

R8RFAN
03-01-2012, 07:12 PM
Palmer had almost as many passing yards in 8 games than Orton and Cassell had all year..

:banghead:

HTC Inspire/Cleardroid

RealSNR
03-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Palmer had almost as many passing yards in 8 games than Orton and Cassell had all year..

HTC Inspire/CleardroidTell me all the good things Chris Mortenson said about Carson Palmer today, Knowmo.

MIAdragon
03-01-2012, 07:38 PM

HTC Inspire/Cleardroid

and the same number of picks, who gives a fuck.

Simplicity
03-01-2012, 07:47 PM

HTC Inspire/Cleardroid

What was it? 6 or 7 picks in one game? :doh!:

RNR
03-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Why are you here? Seriously... Go to your own thread. You know why we call the Raiders a shit organization? You over pay the players IN THE FIRST PLACE, All your players are mostly criminals. Your fan base was all born and raised in a trailer park. Oh and yes... You do suck:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vPCIOfFpnYo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:thumb:
Lol fuck off~

Tombstone RJ
03-01-2012, 09:27 PM
They will still beat denver

and kc...

Tombstone RJ
03-01-2012, 09:34 PM

I can't watch this vid with that music. The music screams Cassel.

O.city
03-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Whats going on with Seymour? Is there a chance he gets released.

Chiefaholic
03-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Whats going on with Seymour? Is there a chance he gets released.

He accounts for $15 million of their cap. If they want to get under with the least amount of turnover, this is an option. Perhaps a trade and actually have draft options is an option for Oakland.

O.city
03-01-2012, 09:44 PM
I don't think anyone would want to take on Seymour at that kind of money.

R8RFAN
03-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Seymour gets bonus from Raiders: The Oakland Raiders have paid DL Richard Seymour his $7.5 million roster bonus, ensuring he'll stay with the Raiders next season. The Raiders could have released Seymour and his massive contract, but chose instead to keep him and not make wholesale changes to the roster.
(Updated 02/12/2012)

Paperboy405
03-01-2012, 10:52 PM
Raiders paying Routt more to play for the Chiefs then we are in 2012. Classic.

R8RFAN
03-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Raiders paying Routt more to play for the Chiefs then we are in 2012. Classic.

Just wait, it was money well spent :D

Okie_Apparition
03-02-2012, 10:13 AM
The Steelers may give the Raiders a run for their money
They just cut Farrior

The Franchise
03-02-2012, 10:21 AM
The Raiders aren't planning on re-signing Samson Satele. I would definitely bring him in to play center and keep Hudson at guard.

R8RFAN
03-02-2012, 10:35 AM
We are gonna lose Bush too I think...

This is the only one I am not happy about so far

R8RFAN
03-02-2012, 10:35 AM
The Raiders aren't planning on re-signing Samson Satele. I would definitely bring him in to play center and keep Hudson at guard.

Yea it's Wiznewski time...

Fat Elvis
03-02-2012, 10:48 AM
I can't watch this vid with that music. The music screams Cassel.

I didn't watch the vid, but based on the comment I assume they were playing Benny Hill music.

ShowtimeSBMVP
03-07-2012, 06:16 PM
The Raiders have restructured FS Michael Huff and DT Richard Seymour's contracts to clear nearly $12 million in salary cap space.
Seymour's deal was overhauled, essentially giving him a brand new five-year, $37.5 million contract that is unlikely to last beyond 2012. (His salary shoots from $925,000 in 2012 to $7.5 million in 2013.) Huff morphed his $8 million in 2012 salary and roster bonus into a base salary of $700,000 plus a "signing" bonus of $7.3 million. Both players will be with the Raiders in 2012.

Ugly Duck
03-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Raiders cleared $12 mil of cap space by restructuring Huff & Seymour.

Palmer will restructure: "Carson Palmer to restructure the four-year, $43 million contract he signed last October. Palmer is due a prohibitive $12 million in 2012, but $5 million of it is guaranteed. However, none of the $28 million he's due between 2013-14 is guaranteed."

Wimbley will take a pay cut: "Kameron Wimbley is open to the idea of a pay cut. This contradicts a recent report from ESPN's Bill Williamson, who said Wimbley is willing to rework his contract, but "not interested" in taking a pay cut."

But its all just pissing in the wind if Manning goes to KC. Or even Denver. Either team will roll through the division with Manning at the helm, I reckon...

R8RFAN
03-07-2012, 07:16 PM
yUP If the Cheaps get Manning, I am not gonna even watch the Raiders next year.

Ugly Duck
03-07-2012, 07:23 PM

Oh, you will be watching. You will be....

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NPOb3DlB7WA?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NPOb3DlB7WA?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Pasta Little Brioni
03-07-2012, 09:22 PM

We know your boy Chimpionship will run and hide like a scalded dog. You'll stick around I'm sure.

R8RFAN
03-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Palmer’s restructuring reportedly saves Raiders $9 million
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=sportsxchange-000595788_palmers-restructuring-reportedly-saves-raiders-9-million
Raiders saved $11 million on the cap through the deals for Seymour and Huff. so they should be close to even with the cap now

ShowtimeSBMVP
03-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefterReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

Clearing out more salary-cap space, the Raiders released veteran cornerback Chris Johnson. No Stanford Routt, no Chris Johnson.

Marcellus
03-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefterReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

Clearing out more salary-cap space, the Raiders released veteran cornerback Chris Johnson. No Stanford Routt, no Chris Johnson.

Its all cool, Palmer will play both QB and CB, after all its only one letter difference.

Saul Good
03-09-2012, 05:01 PM
At least they've stil got Nnamd...ammit.

R8RFAN
03-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Can't afford him

Pasta Little Brioni
03-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Can Reighters play corner?

R8RFAN
03-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Can Reighters play corner?

Nope too fat

Pasta Little Brioni
03-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Nope too fat/Omaha

FYP

Pasta Little Brioni
03-09-2012, 05:27 PM
I'm sure Ty Law can be had for the right price.

R8RFAN
03-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Too slow and too short too

Ugly Duck
03-11-2012, 02:04 AM
Ever been a team in worse off-season shape than Raiders? $25M over cap after cutting Routt & just 5th/6th Rd picks.

Turned out to be not so bad after all. Raiders are under the cap by restructuring Seymour & Palmer & Huff & Curry. Palmer went from a $12.5 million base salary this season down to the veteran minimum of $825,000. Curry turned his salary into incentives - thats what players do when they really love a team..... here's Curry's tweet:

I restructured my contract because I was born a Christfilled Raider! I'm excited to be able to Glorify God and build His Kingdom w/ the best Franchise ever!!! #TEAMJESUS #RaiderMentality #RaiderMentality

Marcellus
03-11-2012, 06:48 AM
Turned out to be not so bad after all. Raiders are under the cap by restructuring Seymour & Palmer & Huff & Curry. Palmer went from a $12.5 million base salary this season down to the veteran minimum of $825,000. Curry turned his salary into incentives - thats what players do when they really love a team..... here's Curry's tweet:

I restructured my contract because I was born a Christfilled Raider! I'm excited to be able to Glorify God and build His Kingdom w/ the best Franchise ever!!! #TEAMJESUS #RaiderMentality #RaiderMentality

You do realize they aren't taking paycuts right? They are getting future $ converted to binus that is spread out agin over the length of the contract and getting more $ paid up front.

Curry should love the Raiders, as big a bust as he is he would have been released by Seattle had they not caughed up a 5th for him.

R8RFAN
03-11-2012, 07:09 AM
You do realize they aren't taking paycuts right? They are getting future $ converted to binus that is spread out agin over the length of the contract and getting more $ paid up front.

Curry should love the Raiders, as big a bust as he is he would have been released by Seattle had they not caughed up a 5th for him.

Just like every year, Oakland will keep who they want to keep and release who they want to release... Cap be damned

Saul Good
03-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Just like every year, Oakland will keep who they want to keep and release who they want to release... Cap be damned

Congrats on being able to keep guys like Aaron Curry but not Nnamdi.

R8RFAN
03-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Congrats on being able to keep guys like Aaron Curry but not Nnamdi.

Dude that's so freaking 2 years ago, come up with some new material....

KCrockaholic
03-11-2012, 08:57 AM

That is exactly why I quit following that fuckbag over a year ago. He's an annoying ass bible thumper. Shit I'd rather see Tebow discuss religion than Curry.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Yes, but how are the Raiders going to add to thier current team Reighters? They restructured some decent players and a bum, but how are they going to improve the team that wasn't good enough to beat out a Tebow led Bronco team for the West title?

Saul Good
03-11-2012, 09:14 AM

Dude that's so freaking 2 years ago, come up with some new material....

Excellent job of contradicting yourself in consecutive posts.

Al Bundy
03-11-2012, 09:47 AM
You dumbfucks. R8ers took all of the salary cap/debt from the Raiders and will pay it off at the end of the month. No Debt!!!!!

R8RFAN
03-11-2012, 09:48 AM
Yes, but how are the Raiders going to add to thier current team Reighters? They restructured some decent players and a bum, but how are they going to improve the team that wasn't good enough to beat out a Tebow led Bronco team for the West title?

Well Reggie is supposed to have a great eye for talent so for me to sit here and predict what is going to happen is pure speculation... I know nothing about Reggie, Allen or any of the other staff besides Knapp ...

I am hoping for someone who can get those late round jewels not only this year of course because thats about all we have but in those years where we have all our picks... The great NFL teams are those that find the jewels and not the 1st round picks ...

Thats what I am hoping my Raiders learn how to do.

I think the Raiders are now 6 million under the cap. The cheaps fielded a team that only were one game behind the rest... Imagine had they brought in players with that money... They would have won 12 this year...

I thank God you guys are cheap....

R8RFAN
03-11-2012, 09:51 AM
Excellent job of contradicting yourself in consecutive posts.

They didn't even put in an offer for Namdi ... He wanted to get a bigger payday, it's buisness, he is the one who voided his own contract because he failed to get a certain number of int's.

R8RFAN
03-11-2012, 09:52 AM
You dumb****s. R8ers took all of the salary cap/debt from the Raiders and will pay it off at the end of the month. No Debt!!!!!

Spent it all on Bo Jackson because a team with an Orange Pirate tried to ruin his career

Ugly Duck
03-11-2012, 09:54 AM
You do realize they aren't taking paycuts right?

How dumb do you think I am? Oh wait.... scratch that....

Yeah, I'm just pointing out that we won't see cap-driven mass exodus from Oaktown that many of us expected. Now you guyz'll have to face the same Raider defensive players you did last season (minus Awesomwa). Raider defense came in a solid #29 in yards & points allowed.... & they'll do even better this year.

(Curry) is an annoying ass bible thumper. Shit I'd rather see Tebow discuss religion than Curry.

Why do we ridicule Curry when he Praises the Lord & then slob Tebow knob when he does the same? He is the same Lord, whats the difference in the way those two Praise Him?

KCrockaholic
03-11-2012, 09:55 AM
How dumb do you think I am? Oh wait.... scratch that....

Yeah, I'm just pointing out that we won't see cap-driven mass exodus from Oaktown that many of us expected. Now you guyz'll have to face the same Raider defensive players you did last season (minus Awesomwa). Raider defense came in a solid #29 in yards & points allowed.... & they'll do even better this year.

Why do we ridicule Curry when he Praises the Lord & then slob Tebow knob when he does the same? He is the same Lord, whats the difference in the way those two Praise Him?

They're both annoying. My point is, Curry cant have a damn tweet without adding some bible verse in it.

R8RFAN
03-11-2012, 09:58 AM
They're both annoying. My point is, Curry can have a damn tweet without adding some bible verse in it.

Don't like it don't read it ... Simple, better yet, go tell him in person that you think his religious views are stupid

KCrockaholic
03-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Don't like it don't read it ... Simple, better yet, go tell him in person that you think his religious views are stupid

:spock: That is exactly why I unfollowed him over a year ago. And no, I don't think his religious views are stupid you illiterate fuck. He's unbearable to follow on twitter is my point. His religious garbage was filling up my damn timeline.

R8RFAN
03-11-2012, 10:02 AM
:spock: That is exactly why I unfollowed him over a year ago. And no, I don't think his religious views are stupid you illiterate ****. He's unbearable to follow on twitter is my point. His religious garbage was filling up my damn timeline.

Who gives a fat rats ass about your silly assed timeline anyway Douche Nozzle

KCrockaholic
03-11-2012, 10:02 AM
Who gives a fat rats ass about your silly assed timeline anyway Douche Nozzle

I do. Now thank you for entertaining me.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-11-2012, 10:03 AM

Reighters is Goonther?

Al Bundy
03-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Spent it all on Bo Jackson because a team with an Orange Pirate tried to ruin his career

His career had a poetic ending. Didn't completely kill me, he played for my baseball team. Now, go drink a beer can full of gas and light up a cigarette.

R8RFAN
03-11-2012, 01:30 PM
His career had a poetic ending. Didn't completely kill me, he played for my baseball team. Now, go drink a beer can full of gas and light up a cigarette.

Yea, you strike me as the type who cheer a career ending injury, Just remember, there are plenty of Royals fans here that I am sure thought a lot of Bo.

Al Bundy
03-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Yea, you strike me as the type who cheer a career ending injury, Just remember, there are plenty of Royals fans here that I am sure thought a lot of Bo.

I am one of those Royals fans. I hated to see his injury because it meant no more Bo on the Royals. I hated him as a football player, but I hated the Buccaneers ownership more for drafting him after he told them he wasn't going to play for them.

MIAdragon
03-11-2012, 02:05 PM

:spock:

R8RFAN
03-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Kevin Boss to be released

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/12/raiders-to-release-kevin-boss/

Titty Meat
03-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Looks like Wimbley will be a free agent too

R8RFAN
03-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Looks like Wimbley will be a free agent too

He is way overpaid

Titty Meat
03-12-2012, 04:05 PM
He is way overpaid

You make it sound like it's a bad thing. He's way less likely to be in debt.

R8RFAN
03-12-2012, 04:05 PM
You make it sound like it's a bad thing. He's way less likely to be in debt.

I bet

Ugly Duck
03-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Kevin Boss to be released

That was Palmer's doing... he likes that David Ausberry guy from USC - says he's a "freak athlete" cuz he's a 6'4" 245 lb TE/WR hybrid with more versatility than Boss. Watch.... Kevin will land right back with the Giants with a $2 mil guaranteed payment from OAK on top of his deal with NY.

R8RFAN
03-12-2012, 04:43 PM
That was Palmer's doing... he likes that David Ausberry guy from USC - says he's a "freak athlete" cuz he's a 6'4" 245 lb TE/WR hybrid with more versatility than Boss. Watch.... Kevin will land right back with the Giants with a $2 mil guaranteed payment from OAK on top of his deal with NY.

He was under utilized and he stayed hurt all year too

R8RFAN
03-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Oakland Raiders cut Cooper Carlisle, John Henderson

R8RFAN
03-15-2012, 02:43 PM
Cartwright crosses the Bay

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/15/cartwright-crosses-the-bay/

Now this is one that hurts

scho63
03-15-2012, 03:10 PM
Anyone here want Wembley?

Sofa King
03-15-2012, 03:10 PM
The Raiders don't have a single decent player left on their team. That's hilarious.

R8RFAN
03-15-2012, 03:12 PM
The Raiders don't have a single decent player left on their team. That's hilarious.

There you go again.....

durtyrute
03-15-2012, 03:14 PM
Oakland Raiders cut Cooper Carlisle, John Henderson

Is this the guy everyone was so ass hurt over?

Sofa King
03-15-2012, 03:17 PM
There you go again.....

You cut or let them go in free agency. What a shit organization. You guys have to start completely over. lol

mcaj22
03-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Is this the guy everyone was so ass hurt over?

yea
2 years ago = John Henderson ballswingers
1 year ago = Abrayu Franklin ballswingers

thank god we got neither because both ended up being awful

durtyrute
03-15-2012, 03:20 PM
yea
2 years ago = John Henderson ballswingers
1 year ago = Abrayu Franklin ballswingers

thank god we got neither because both ended up being awful

Funny how often that happens.

R8RFAN
03-15-2012, 03:24 PM
You cut or let them go in free agency. What a shit organization. You guys have to start completely over. lol

Dude, you have only got Peyton Hillis... A backup RB.... You lost Carr and Signed Routt don't give me no shit about suckage..

Plus Matt Cassel is your starter ROFL

Sofa King
03-15-2012, 03:38 PM
Dude, you have only got Peyton Hillis... A backup RB.... You lost Carr and Signed Routt don't give me no shit about suckage..

Routt was your best cb. Now he's gone.

Routt's our second, maybe 3rd cb. So not a big deal. We're stacked with DB's. Not to mention Berry is back and Kendrick Lewis is a fucking ballhawk.

Charles >>>>>>>> McInjuryfadden

Hillis >>>>>>>>>> Bush (even though Bush is clearly getting the hell outta that shithole, and Oakland has noone, and no draft picks to replace him)

Oakland should probably trade McFadden, even though he's probably not worth anything more than a 5th rounder because of his constant injuries.

Sofa King
03-15-2012, 03:39 PM

Matt will most likely not be asked to throw much. We'll be ahead in most games so we'll just pound with Hillis and break off huge gains with Charles.

No problem. We can hide Cassel, you can't hide Carson Palmer. The suck will be strong with that one.

lol. Just the though of the Palmer trade makes me smile.

R8RFAN
03-15-2012, 03:40 PM

Routt's our second, maybe 3rd cb. So not a big deal. We're stacked with DB's. Not to mention Berry is back and Kendrick Lewis is a ****ing ballhawk.

Hillis >>>>>>>>>> Bush (even though Bush is clearly getting the hell outta that shithole, and Oakland has noone, and no draft picks to replace him)

Oakland should probably trade McFadden, even though he's probably not worth anything more than a 5th rounder because of his constant injuries.

Charles got tackled by a mascot man and knocked out for the year... You have no idea how good or bad Charles will be but I know if McFaddens foot is healed McFadden>Charles

The Franchise
03-15-2012, 03:42 PM
Charles got tackled by a mascot man and knocked out for the year... You have no idea how good or bad Charles will be but I know if McFaddens foot is healed McFadden>Charles

He didn't get tackled by a mascot. Nice try at being funny though.

R8RFAN
03-15-2012, 03:42 PM
Matt will most likely not be asked to throw much. We'll be ahead in most games so we'll just pound with Hillis and break off huge gains with Charles.

No problem. We can hide Cassel, you can't hide Carson Palmer. The suck will be strong with that one.

lol. Just the though of the Palmer trade makes me smile.

You gonna frown when CP lights Routt up.... We were hoping you would get him...

Raiders will be better now overall, we have a better talent evaluator now... Maybe if we suck for a year you guys can actually win a playoff game, .... Naa that was a stupid thought

R8RFAN
03-15-2012, 03:43 PM
He didn't get tackled by a mascot. Nice try at being funny though.

Mascot OWNED his ass LMAO

DJ's left nut
03-15-2012, 03:43 PM

They have an average to slightly above average QB.

So they'll probably beat us at least once.

The Franchise
03-15-2012, 03:45 PM
Mascot OWNED his ass LMAO

Derrick Johnson owned McFadden.

R8RFAN
03-15-2012, 03:46 PM
Look here, the Mascot took his ass out

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FMEDzIsG-KQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sofa King
03-15-2012, 03:47 PM
You gonna frown when CP lights Routt up.... We were hoping you would get him...

Raiders will be better now overall, we have a better talent evaluator now... Maybe if we suck for a year you guys can actually win a playoff game, .... Naa that was a stupid thought

We have 3 CB's on our roster that would be Oaklands #1 cb. That's not debatable.

Charles' injury was a fluke. McFadden is constantly hurt with little shit that keep's him out for months at a time.

They have an average to slightly above average QB.

So they'll probably beat us at least once.

Palmer is terrible. He has no run game to rely on anymore, and his wr's are shit.

R8RFAN
03-15-2012, 03:48 PM
two words for you Sofa

Jacoby
Ford
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YoP6ODerfSs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dave Lane
03-15-2012, 03:51 PM

Routt's our second, maybe 3rd cb. So not a big deal. We're stacked with DB's. Not to mention Berry is back and Kendrick Lewis is a ****ing ballhawk.

Well they have got Michael Bush. He's a hell of a running back. As long as Oakland has him they have a chance.

R8RFAN
03-15-2012, 03:51 PM
Well they have got Michael Bush. He's a hell of a running back. As long as Oakland has him they have a chance.

He will be gone soon if he isn't already

Mk19
03-15-2012, 03:52 PM
Look here, the Mascot took his ass out

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FMEDzIsG-KQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Excuse me ma'am... please kill yourself, but remember to do your family first!

Reminder: It's EVERYONE's job to eradicate stupidity!

R8RFAN
03-15-2012, 03:53 PM

Fuck off n00b

Sofa King
03-15-2012, 03:53 PM
two words for you Sofa

Jacoby
Ford
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YoP6ODerfSs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet. Hanging your hat on a guy who's only had 1 good game in his entire career?

Cool.

Sofa King
03-15-2012, 03:54 PM

He's gone. Visiting other teams as we speak. Most likely going to the Bengals.

So you're right. He's gone so they have no chance.

Sofa King
03-15-2012, 03:55 PM

rep!

R8RFAN
03-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Sweet. Hanging your hat on a guy who's only had 1 good game in his entire career?

Cool.

Win a playoff game and then talk to me, everything else is just lip service, I swear I think Jesus could play for you guys and you would still lose.

R8RFAN
03-15-2012, 03:56 PM
Tebow won a damn playoff game his first try and it's been a decade and a half since you guys have sniffed a playoff win

Sofa King
03-15-2012, 03:56 PM
Win a playoff game and then talk to me, everything else is just lip service, I swear I think Jesus could play for you guys and you would still lose.

Hey, we're a lot closer to a playoff game than you are. And we're getting closer while you're dropping WAY WAY back.

Damn, i wish we had your first rounder next year. It'd be nice having the #1 overall for a change. You guys always hog that pick.

R8RFAN
03-15-2012, 03:58 PM
Hey, we're a lot closer to a playoff game than you are. And we're getting closer while you're dropping WAY WAY back.

Damn, i wish we had your first rounder next year. It'd be nice having the #1 overall for a change. You guys always hog that pick.

It don't make a damn how close or far you are, You can't win a playoff game and they make the whole division look bad...

Yall won't do shit til you get rid of that slug at QB

R8RFAN
03-15-2012, 03:59 PM

Yea buddy, I remember being the first overall pick umm umm umm one time, nice try though, win a playoff game and then talk smack.

Just watch out for those mascots

Sofa King
03-15-2012, 04:00 PM
It don't make a damn how close or far you are, You can't win a playoff game and they make the whole division look bad...

Yall want do shit til you get rid of that slug at QB

wat

R8RFAN
03-15-2012, 04:01 PM
wat

Won't

Mk19
03-15-2012, 04:02 PM
**** off n00b

I'll assume that means you're halfway done. Time to finish the job!

Reminder: Please keep it clean. Your local government roadkill cleaners don't get paid much!

ShowtimeSBMVP
03-16-2012, 09:38 AM
Michael Lombardi‏@michaelombardiReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

Sources close to Kameron Wimbley tell me that the Raiders will release him today

Direckshun
03-16-2012, 09:40 AM
It's going to take them a couple seasons to clean up after Al Davis.

Looks like they are currently doing it as competently as you can.

O.city
03-16-2012, 09:41 AM
Wimbley is intriguing as a pass rusher. Although he probably will want alot of money.

Setsuna
03-16-2012, 09:44 AM
R8ers is a freaking douche, and absolutely stupid, how can anyone stand that guy during any part of the year? He's a complete homer. Change his name to Faidpalm.

The Franchise
03-16-2012, 09:51 AM
It's going to take them a couple seasons to clean up after Al Davis.

Looks like they are currently doing it as competently as you can.

It's going to suck when they get rid of the Davis stink from that team.

Sofa King
03-16-2012, 02:31 PM
Sweet. With Wimbley gone that takes care on Oaklands 2 best players on Defense.

Oakland is going to fucking SSSSSSUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK next year! LMAO LMAO LMAO

R8RFAN
03-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Glass Shilens is gone (Thank God)
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=capress-fbn_jets_free_agency-17379186

Sofa King
03-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Another wasted Raiders pick.

Just goes to show, even when they actually keep a draft pick they blow it.

R8RFAN
03-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Another wasted Raiders pick.

Just goes to show, even when they actually keep a draft pick they blow it.

Come on dude, he has played in like 3 games in 5 years LMAO

Ugly Duck
03-16-2012, 04:31 PM
Lost Wimbley, but at least OAK is now $15 mil under the cap. Used some of that room to sign Texan starting guard Mike Brisiel.

J Diddy
03-16-2012, 05:21 PM
I just read a caplan tweet from Aaron Curry. In a message addressed to the fans. He said follow mckenzie and allen or leave the "raider nation"

I laughed then I told him I'm glad he didn't play for us and that those fans he just told to go away pay his salary.

That was my excitement for this evening.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-16-2012, 06:00 PM
Chaz Shillens...heh, I remember folks here acting like he was worth a shit in the not so distant past.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-16-2012, 06:01 PM
At least they have can replace Wimbley with an early round dra...whoops never mind.

Ugly Duck
03-16-2012, 10:18 PM
Raiders signed CB Ron Bartell from the Rams. Not too bad for the team that was in the worst cap position in the league. NBC Sports has him #32 on its Top 100 Free Agents list. Sandy Eggo has made the biggest FA splash in the AFCW. Denver has done nothing - probably because they are such a complete team already:

#23 WR Robert Meachem (to Chargers from Saints)
#32 CB Ronald Bartel (to Raiders from Rams)
#41 RB Peyton Hillis (to Chiefs from Browns)
#55 LB Jarret Johnson (to Chargers from Ravens)
#79 FB Le'Ron McClain (to Chargers from Chiefs)
#84 TE Kevin Boss (to Chiefs from Raiders)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/13/the-free-agent-hot-100/

R8RFAN
03-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Chicago Bears to sign Raiders free-agent running back Michael Bush

http://www.contracostatimes.com/raiders/ci_20231137/chicago-bears-sign-ex-raiders-running-back-michael?source=rss
:(

InChiefsHeaven
03-22-2012, 11:28 AM
Chicago Bears to sign Raiders free-agent running back Michael Bush

http://www.contracostatimes.com/raiders/ci_20231137/chicago-bears-sign-ex-raiders-running-back-michael?source=rss
:(

At least he went to another conference. :shrug:

R8RFAN
03-22-2012, 11:37 AM
At least he went to another conference. :shrug:

Yup, this is true

Skyy God
03-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Raiders signed CB Ron Bartell from the Rams. Not too bad for the team that was in the worst cap position in the league. NBC Sports has him #32 on its Top 100 Free Agents list. Sandy Eggo has made the biggest FA splash in the AFCW. Denver has done nothing - probably because they are such a complete team already:

#23 WR Robert Meachem (to Chargers from Saints)
#32 CB Ronald Bartel (to Raiders from Rams)
#41 RB Peyton Hillis (to Chiefs from Browns)
#55 LB Jarret Johnson (to Chargers from Ravens)
#79 FB Le'Ron McClain (to Chargers from Chiefs)
#84 TE Kevin Boss (to Chiefs from Raiders)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/13/the-free-agent-hot-100/

Ron "Brokeneck" Bartell (he fractured his C7)? Lol on that guy.

Ugly Duck
03-22-2012, 01:28 PM
Well, there it is. Bush was our heavyweight & with FB Rock Cartwright gone we are down to McFadden & Taiwan Jones with Reece at fullback. So far:

Lost
CB Stanford Routt to the Chiefs
TE Kevin Boss to the Chiefs
QB Jason Campbell to the Bears
RB Michael Bush to the Bears
FB Rock Cartwright to the 9ers
C Samson Satele to the Colts
WR Chaz Schillens to the Jets
DE Trevor Scott to the Pats
LB Kamerion Wimbley to the Titans

Signed
OG Mike Brisiel from the Texans
CB Pat Lee from the Packers
CB Shawntee Spencer from the 9ers
CB Ronald Bartel from the Rams

Simplicity
03-22-2012, 01:45 PM
Latest on Huff?

Hays
03-22-2012, 02:53 PM
Huff renegotiated contract, he is starting at safety

Pasta Little Brioni
03-22-2012, 03:23 PM
Absolutely awful offseason for the Faid and sure the hell won't get better with the draft ROFL

Sofa King
03-22-2012, 03:25 PM
I love this thread. LMAO

The Raiders are the worst run organization in the history of sports. ROFL ROFL

Ugly Duck
03-22-2012, 06:10 PM
The Raiders are the worst run organization in the history of sports. ROFL ROFL

Geesh, dude... where have you been? HOF owner & GM Al Davis passed away last season. Packers Reggie Mackenzie is now the Raider GM & is ushering Oakland into the present. The organization has been been gutted & a whole new structure put into place. Raiders are now being run run like an NFL franchise. You like need to read the news & stuff...

whoman69
03-22-2012, 07:40 PM
Geesh, dude... where have you been? HOF owner & GM Al Davis passed away last season. Packers Reggie Mackenzie is now the Raider GM & is ushering Oakland into the present. The organization has been been gutted & a whole new structure put into place. Raiders are now being run run like an NFL franchise. You like need to read the news & stuff...

Are they starting with gutting the team so they can get the #1 pick next year?

Tombstone RJ
03-22-2012, 10:13 PM
Well, there it is. Bush was our heavyweight & with FB Rock Cartwright gone we are down to McFadden & Taiwan Jones with Reece at fullback. So far:

Lost
CB Stanford Routt to the Chiefs
TE Kevin Boss to the Chiefs
QB Jason Campbell to the Bears
RB Michael Bush to the Bears
FB Rock Cartwright to the 9ers
C Samson Satele to the Colts
WR Chaz Schillens to the Jets
DE Trevor Scott to the Pats
LB Kamerion Wimbley to the Titans

Signed
OG Mike Brisiel from the Texans
CB Pat Lee from the Packers
CB Shawntee Spencer from the 9ers
CB Ronald Bartel from the Rams

Well at least the CB position has been taken care of...

Ugly Duck
03-23-2012, 08:56 PM
John Henderson, former 9th overall pick, has retired. This is one fugged up offseason in Oaktown.....

DonkyPuncher
03-24-2012, 12:16 AM

Yeap I agree about the restructuring shitty players, but that appears to be over, Psssst.. Routt :)

Sweet that's awesome for you, your team has 13 first round busts on it ROFL

Okie_Apparition
03-24-2012, 04:17 PM
3/24 Bill Williamson ESPN

UPDATE: Not so fast. The folks who reported the Henderson story said they made a mistake and Henderson is not retired. Translation: If someone offers a Henderson a deal he likes he probably will consider playing. Two years ago, when he signed with the Raiders, Henderson did so in June and this year could be a similar situation.

UPDATE II: I just talked to Henderson’s agent, Joel Segal. Here is what he had to say: “John is absolutely not retired.” So, there you go.

Marcellus
03-24-2012, 04:55 PM
Well at least the CB position has been taken care of...

They had to sign 3 guys to replace Routt, good sign.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-24-2012, 05:04 PM

The key thing is Routt is a solid cover guy, the guys they got are hot garbage ROFL

R8RFAN
03-24-2012, 05:05 PM

Yea he was awesome ROFL

mcaj22
03-24-2012, 05:07 PM
3 awful CBs at that

they actually might start Ron Bartell and Shawntae Spencer at CB1/CB2. That is ****ing awful.

do they know Peyton Manning is in the AFC West now? Those guys can't cover the broad side of a barn.

whoman69
03-24-2012, 05:36 PM
3 awful CBs at that

they actually might start Ron Bartell and Shawntae Spencer at CB1/CB2. That is ****ing awful.

do they know Peyton Manning is in the AFC West now? Those guys can't give the broad side of a barn.

Its all in the plan to get Matt Barkley.

Marcellus
03-24-2012, 08:32 PM
Yea he was awesome ROFL

One of your best players in fact.

Dude your team just got gutted like an old rusty WWI cargoship at a scrap yard. I wouldn't be laughing about anything if I were you.

You don't have enough talent left on your team to beat the KU basketball team in a football game.

Sofa King
03-26-2012, 02:21 PM

NFL franchises cut their only good players and then sign shitty ones by the boatload?

Interesting strategy.

R8RFAN
03-27-2012, 01:15 AM
Raiders get 3 compensatory picks
ALAMEDA, Calif. - The Oakland Raiders more than doubled their draft haul by receiving three compensatory picks Monday for April's draft.

The NFL awarded the Raiders picks at the end of the third, fourth and fifth rounds based on free agents they lost and signed last off-season.

"Whatever the formula is, I love this formula. I love it," new general manager Reggie McKenzie said from the NFL owners meetings in Florida.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=capress-fbn_raiders_compensatory_picks-17477684

Ugly Duck
03-27-2012, 01:34 AM
Raiders get 3 compensatory picks

Here's how OAK's 2012 draft looks so far:

1st - Carson Palmer
2nd - Joseph Barksdale & Taiwan Jones
3rd - Terrel Pryor
3rd -
4th - Jason Campbell (gone)
4th -
5th -
5th -
6th -
7th - Aaron Curry

NFL franchises cut their good players and then sign shitty ones by the boatload?

There's a lotta crap to clean up before OAK can step into the modern NFL....

BryanBusby
03-27-2012, 02:31 AM

1st - Carson Palmer
3rd - Terrel Pryor
3rd -
4th -
5th -
5th -
6th -
7th - Aaron Curry

That's a pretty bad draft so far. Man does McKenzie have a lot of work to do.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-27-2012, 05:22 AM
Sweet, they took an older Weeden with thier first (and a 2nd next) ROFL

Saul Good
03-27-2012, 07:17 AM

1st - Carson Palmer
3rd - Terrel Pryor
3rd -
4th -
5th -
5th -
6th -
7th - Aaron Curry

There's a lotta crap to clean up before OAK can step into the modern NFL....

3 QBs in one "draft". Interesting