PDA

View Full Version : Other Games How douchey is frisbee golf?

lcarus
02-29-2012, 03:04 PM
One of the guys from work I know is really getting into the whole frisbee golf thing. He went out and bought all his "special frisbees" or whatever. He keeps telling me to go play with him and his group. I just don't think throwing frisbees into a trash can with golf rules seems fun at all. If I'm gonna spend time with an activity like that I'd rather just play basketball or go bowling. Hell, even real golf if I had the money and patience.

Sofa King
02-29-2012, 03:06 PM
It's the sport for pothead gamers, that's for sure.

Okie_Apparition
02-29-2012, 03:06 PM
He wants you to wear a bandanna around your neck
run like the wind

Rain Man
02-29-2012, 03:07 PM
I think it's less douchey than bowling, and more douchey than kickball.

ModSocks
02-29-2012, 03:08 PM
Douchey like a fox! HA!

phisherman
One of the guys from work I know is really getting into the whole frisbee golf thing. He went out and bought all his "special frisbees" or whatever. He keeps telling me to go play with him and his group. I just don't think throwing frisbees into a trash can with golf rules seems fun at all. If I'm gonna spend time with an activity like that I'd rather just play basketball or go bowling. Hell, even real golf if I had the money and patience.

I'll address this with two statements.

1. It's no douchier than a person rolling a ball at pins.
2. It's a heck of a lot cheaper than "real" golf.

Garcia Bronco

It's fun. Try it. Maybe register with PDGA.

Sofa King
02-29-2012, 03:09 PM
It's exactly this douchetastic.

http://skateleadville.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/disc-golf2.jpg?w=630

saphojunkie

It's actually not douchey at all. It's really fun. There are lots of places around the city to play and it's totally free. You can bring some beers or whatever you want, and you do get out into the fresh air with some good walking in.

What's douchey? Throwing a disc (an ancient sport) or hitting a tiny ball with a piece of metal?

At least frisbee golf is free, instead of $30-$500 just for permission to use the grounds. That seems far more douchey to me.

Plus, there are no dress codes, the equipment is cheaper, and you don't have another man carry your bag for you.

That said, try playing ultimate frisbee. It combines the quick-twitch cutting of basketball, the constantly fluid motion of soccer, and the big-play hookups of football. And you run your ass off. Fun as hell.

Dayze
I've always wanted to try it. Seems like a good sport you can play whilst drinking beer.

phisherman
I play disc golf myself and it's a nice way to supplement income.

Garcia Bronco
02-29-2012, 03:10 PM
I've always wanted to try it. Seems like a good sport you can play whilst drinking beer.

Some would say it's part of the rules.

lcarus
I think it's less douchey than bowling, and more douchey than kickball.

Less douchey than bowling? You usually see all varieties of people bowling. With frisbee golf, it's typically the same type of person out there every time. The "bro" crowd.

saphojunkie
It's the sport for pothead gamers, that's for sure.

This is very true. I can't smoke pot, but I certainly see the combo being a natural fit.

phisherman
02-29-2012, 03:11 PM
I also have some friends that are Pro disc golfers that are the size of Division 1 linebackers that would take offense to your douchy statements. :)

lcarus
02-29-2012, 03:11 PM
What I really wanna do is get back into the flow of playing full court basketball again. It's been a while since I've done anything active. Maybe need to start with halfcourt games at first...

Dayze
02-29-2012, 03:13 PM
I think disc golf would be fun. Get outside, enjoy some weather etc. I like golf but grew tired of paying for fees, balls, etc and never seemed to improve. So I haven't played in years. Really disappointed because I liked the outdoors aspect of golf.

Pasta Little Brioni
It certainly isn't any more douchey than golf. At least you'd be moving around more.

Fish
It's an amazing sport. Growing considerably every year. I've been playing for over 10 years now, and I won't quit till I'm dead. I've met some really great people on disc golf courses, and have made many friends that way.

The "sport" is as simple or as complex as you want it to be. You can play an entire round with one disc, but most carry a lot more than that. There are drivers, mid-ranges, putters, etc. And every disc has a unique flight path and behavior. Some discs will go right, some go left, some will remain very straight through the flight path.

One of the best aspects of disc golf, is that it's very cheap. The very large majority of courses don't cost anything to play. And discs can be had for $5-25.

The large majority of the people I convince to come out and play a round end up hooked for life. I'd recommend giving it a try before criticizing it.

And FYI... it's not frisbee golf. It's disc golf. Frisbee is a registered trademark of WhamO. You don't play with Frisbees....

Pants
02-29-2012, 03:14 PM
Less douchey than bowling? You usually see all varieties of people bowling. With frisbee golf, it's typically the same type of person out there every time. The "bro" crowd.

When did this happen? It used to be an all out hippy pothead thing what seems just like a couple of years ago. I must be getting old.

RealSNR
02-29-2012, 03:14 PM
Dude bruh not like, douchey at all if you're just chilling with the dudes. Man bruh you meet epic chicks too. This one time I went to my bro and I was like, "Dude, let's do some frolfing bree" and he was all like, "Man i'm too hungover from last night was that not epic, dude?" and I was all like "Dude totally!" We frolfed that night and dude this one chick was like totally hot but my bro was still hungover and he puked on her and it was insane.

Fish
02-29-2012, 03:15 PM

If you're a sandbagger that is..... :D

suds79
02-29-2012, 03:15 PM
I just don't think throwing frisbees into a trash can with golf rules seems fun at all. If I'm gonna spend time with an activity like that I'd rather just play basketball or go bowling.

I haven't done it but I think you can take just about any activity and simplify it to sound boring as you did above.

- Roll a ball down a lane to knock pins over. All while wearing some ridiculous wrist brace.
- Trow a ball in to a basket.
- Hit a ball over a net while trying to not let it touch the ground.
etc...

Sounds like you should just tell him it's not your thing. That's fine.

But douchey? Nah.

phisherman
02-29-2012, 03:17 PM
I was waiting until you'd bring that up Fish. ;)

Rain Man
02-29-2012, 03:17 PM
And suddenly, after a decade of never thinking to ask, all of chiefsplanet discovers that everyone here plays disc golf.

Dayze
02-29-2012, 03:18 PM
And suddenly, after a decade of never thinking to ask, all of chiefsplanet discovers that everyone here plays disc golf.

LMAO

Well the good news is we discovered it was disc golf and not line dancing.

Garcia Bronco
What I really wanna do is get back into the flow of playing full court basketball again. It's been a while since I've done anything active. Maybe need to start with halfcourt games at first...

the problem with that is you'll injure yourself pretty good.

ModSocks
And everyone knows that Frisbee Golf players get all the chicks.

Deberg_1990
02-29-2012, 03:19 PM
One of the guys from work I know is really getting into the whole frisbee golf thing.

Let me guess, he likes to wear Birkenstock sandals with socks?

mlyonsd
I've never played it but there is no doubt in my mind I'd be better at it than regular golf.

phisherman
And everyone knows that Frisbee Golf players get all the chicks.

I'm going to call BS on this. I play a LOT and have played national tournaments and the ratios aren't good. That's all I'll say.

Brock
02-29-2012, 03:20 PM
Disc golf is fun. And pretty much free, unlike regular golf.

NewChief
02-29-2012, 03:23 PM
Disc golf is a lot of fun. I don't play much, but a lot of my friends are majorly into it. This guy (http://www.pdga.com/player_stats/22542) is a good friend of mine, and he's nationally ranked.

As others have said, it's free once you get discs. There are courses everywhere, and the sport is growing significantly. One thing that's nice about it is that it gives you something to do when you travel to new places on business or vacation. Discs are way easier to pack along than golf clubs, and it gives you an excuse to go out and see a different side of whatever destination you're at.

BigCatDaddy
02-29-2012, 03:25 PM
As douchey as hacky sack.

Fish
02-29-2012, 03:26 PM
FYI... There's now 15 different disc golf courses available in the KC area.

Check em out... come out and play with us douches...

http://kcfdc.org/disc-golf-courses/

mlyonsd
How often does the beer cart come by?

NewChief
I played this course a few weekends back. It's badass. Check out the pictures of the different holes. Amazing location in the ozarks.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=1368#

Dartgod
02-29-2012, 03:27 PM
It's an amazing sport. Growing considerably every year. I've been playing for over 10 years now, and I won't quit till I'm dead. I've met some really great people on disc golf courses, and have made many friends that way.

The "sport" is as simple or as complex as you want it to be. You can play an entire round with one disc, but most carry a lot more than that. There are drivers, mid-ranges, putters, etc. And every disc has a unique flight path and behavior. Some discs will go right, some go left, some will remain very straight through the flight path.

One of the best aspects of disc golf, is that it's very cheap. The very large majority of courses don't cost anything to play. And discs can be had for $5-25.

The large majority of the people I convince to come out and play a round end up hooked for life. I'd recommend giving it a try before criticizing it.

And FYI... it's not frisbee golf. It's disc golf. Frisbee is a registered trademark of WhamO. You don't play with Frisbees....
Douche...

Otter
02-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Let me guess, he likes to wear Birkenstock sandals with socks?

Some of us wear Merrell sandals with without socks. I'd probably fit the definition of "bro" crowd too.

I pretty much can't stand regular golf. I suck at it and there's too many douche bags that take a pick up game way too seriously. "You whispered slightly during my back swing and cost me a stroke!". Oh NO Tyler!!! And the pencils they gave us don't have erasers! Good thing you didn't write the score down yet huh!

lcarus
02-29-2012, 03:28 PM

I don't know if that necessarily shines a good light on disc golf....:p

38yrsfan
02-29-2012, 03:29 PM
It's really a pretty decent family activity, had lots of good times with the kids when they were younger. We used any frisbee around, nothing special.

Fish
02-29-2012, 03:29 PM
Douche...

At least I gets the bitches...... or something.....

listopencil
02-29-2012, 03:31 PM
That said, try playing ultimate frisbee. It combines the quick-twitch cutting of basketball, the constantly fluid motion of soccer, and the big-play hookups of football. And you run your ass off. Fun as hell.

We used to do this in High School, and had my Boy Scouts do this type of thing as a zero impact sports activity. I told them it was Frisbee Football and set up some quick rules. Basically you can't move if you have the disc, it can only be advanced by throwing, if it's not caught it's a turnover to the other team, possession in the End Zone gives you a score.

seclark
02-29-2012, 03:34 PM
i'm in. very fun and relaxing as long as i'm not getting sandbagged by a 13 year old douche(nephew).
sec

Dayze
02-29-2012, 03:35 PM
We used to do this in High School, and had my Boy Scouts do this type of thing as a zero impact sports activity. I told them it was Frisbee Football and set up some quick rules. Basically you can't move if you have the disc, it can only be advanced by throwing, if it's not caught it's a turnover to the other team, possession in the End Zone gives you a score.

That sounds fun as hell

listopencil
02-29-2012, 03:41 PM
That sounds fun as hell

It was a blast.

listopencil
02-29-2012, 03:43 PM
That sounds fun as hell

For more experienced players I would make teams go by downs, you get four downs to score. If you don't think you can score on fourth you can "punt" by throwing to a spot on the field to preserve field position. For a looser game you can allow passes in any direction and your team keeps possession as long as the disc is caught.

phisherman
02-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Disc golf is a lot of fun. I don't play much, but a lot of my friends are majorly into it. This guy (http://www.pdga.com/player_stats/22542) is a good friend of mine, and he's nationally ranked.

As others have said, it's free once you get discs. There are courses everywhere, and the sport is growing significantly. One thing that's nice about it is that it gives you something to do when you travel to new places on business or vacation. Discs are way easier to pack along than golf clubs, and it gives you an excuse to go out and see a different side of whatever destination you're at.

Heath is a good Am player and a nice guy. I am anxious to see how he does in the Pro ranks.

phisherman
02-29-2012, 03:47 PM
FYI... There's now 15 different disc golf courses available in the KC area.

Check em out... come out and play with us douches...

http://kcfdc.org/disc-golf-courses/

I'll even brag a bit on myself here; if you like the course at Legacy Park in Lee's Summit, I helped to design it. :thumb:

Fritz88
02-29-2012, 03:52 PM
Let me rephrase the question: Does Zach play it?

penguinz
02-29-2012, 03:53 PM
It's actually not douchey at all. It's really fun. There are lots of places around the city to play and it's totally free. You can bring some beers or whatever you want, and you do get out into the fresh air with some good walking in.

What's douchey? Throwing a disc (an ancient sport) or hitting a tiny ball with a piece of metal?

At least frisbee golf is free, instead of $30-$500 just for permission to use the grounds. That seems far more douchey to me.

Plus, there are no dress codes, the equipment is cheaper, and you don't have another man carry your bag for you.

That said, try playing ultimate frisbee. It combines the quick-twitch cutting of basketball, the constantly fluid motion of soccer, and the big-play hookups of football. And you run your ass off. Fun as hell.One of the few sports that is heads and shoulders more douchey than frisbee golf.

tooge
02-29-2012, 03:57 PM
I take my kids up to smithville and we do the frisbee golf thing. They love it, so my wife and I like it as well. I doubt I'd spend a day doing it with the fellas, but it's a fun game

loochy
02-29-2012, 03:58 PM
One of the few sports that is heads and shoulders more douchey than frisbee golf.

I was JUST getting ready to say that.

Fish
02-29-2012, 04:00 PM
I'll even brag a bit on myself here; if you like the course at Legacy Park in Lee's Summit, I helped to design it. :thumb:

Shit, I'll brag on you a little too. Phisherman here is one of the better golfers in town. I've golfed with him on many occasion. And his pretty little wife is damn good too. I saw them both place in their respective divisions at a large disc golf tourney last summer. Pretty damn cool if you asked me.

He won't share his Hopslam though... don't bother to ask...

listopencil
02-29-2012, 04:04 PM
I will say that an accurate, deep "curve ball" can be devastating in Frisbee Football.

RockChalk
02-29-2012, 04:28 PM
Shit, I'll brag on you a little too. Phisherman here is one of the better golfers in town. I've golfed with him on many occasion. And his pretty little wife is damn good too. I saw them both place in their respective divisions at a large disc golf tourney last summer. Pretty damn cool if you asked me.

How about his pretty little wife? Will he share her? :p

NewChief
02-29-2012, 04:50 PM
Heath is a good Am player and a nice guy. I am anxious to see how he does in the Pro ranks.

Yeah. He's a great guy. It's a shame that he's getting up there in years. He was born a little too late, because he's pretty damned passionate about the sport. Pro may be a tough transition for him, but he needs to do it now.

My god, he can drive a disc, though.

Dayze
02-29-2012, 04:53 PM
I know nothing about disc golf......off to YouTube.

Simplicity
02-29-2012, 05:02 PM
Dude bruh not like, douchey at all if you're just chilling with the dudes. Man bruh you meet epic chicks too. This one time I went to my bro and I was like, "Dude, let's do some frolfing bree" and he was all like, "Man i'm too hungover from last night was that not epic, dude?" and I was all like "Dude totally!" We frolfed that night and dude this one chick was like totally hot but my bro was still hungover and he puked on her and it was insane.

Poorly done, SNR... Poorly done.

Fish
02-29-2012, 05:11 PM
How about his pretty little wife? Will he share her? :p

Good luck with that....

whoman69
02-29-2012, 05:12 PM
It seems like it would be good exercise for a limited pricetag. Plus it gets you out in the sun for a few hours. Douchy would be telling me that bowling is good exercise.

bevischief
02-29-2012, 07:27 PM
About as bad as smoking dope and playing Donkey Kong at 2am...

Extra Point
02-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Disc golf is another sport I enjoy doing, but can't do well at. I went to HS with Crazy John; we played a time or two at Swope. Good times.

Too old for ultimate. My son's great at it.

phisherman
02-29-2012, 08:18 PM

Thanks Fish!

I've always got a Hopslam for you buddy (well, at least until the current batch is gone)! You just let me know when we can have a couple.

ghak99
02-29-2012, 08:18 PM
It's one of the sports I just don't get.

The three biggest homosexuals in my graduating class were huddled up wanking each other off with disk golf stories at my last class reunion. Back in the day 2 of the 3 were hacky sack clowns and one couldn't quite hack it on the ball diamond... I guess he's now a hell of a nurse. ROFL

As I was waiting on the hot little waitress to bring me a beer, the least gay of the three piped up with an invitation.... Sorry Bob, I kill shit in my spare time.

phisherman
02-29-2012, 08:22 PM
I take my kids up to smithville and we do the frisbee golf thing. They love it, so my wife and I like it as well. I doubt I'd spend a day doing it with the fellas, but it's a fun game

Those courses are raw as can be, but I believe they will end up all being great. A local buddy of mine designed all 3 of them

Shoot man, I learned to play disc golf just having a day out with the fellas. I'm competitive as all get out at anything, so getting my ass kicked up and down the first time I went just made me want to get better as soon as I could. Heck, the trash talking potential on the course is also one of the main enjoyable factors.

phisherman
02-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Disc golf is another sport I enjoy doing, but can't do well at. I went to HS with Crazy John; we played a time or two at Swope. Good times.

Too old for ultimate. My son's great at it.

Crazy is the man. He's one of the guys that first showed me a lot about the game. Crazy was the captain of the Bud Light Frisbee team back in the 80s and still holds a few flying disc-related world records.

phisherman
02-29-2012, 08:31 PM
It's one of the sports I just don't get.

The three biggest homosexuals in my graduating class were huddled up wanking each other off with disk golf stories at my last class reunion. Back in the day 2 of the 3 were hacky sack clowns and one couldn't quite hack it on the ball diamond... I guess he's now a hell of a nurse. ROFL

As I was waiting on the hot little waitress to bring me a beer, the least gay of the three piped up with an invitation.... Sorry Bob, I kill shit in my spare time.

Wanna play a round for paychecks? We'll see how gay it is.

DaFace
02-29-2012, 08:33 PM
Disc golf is a lot of fun, so you can kindly go fuck yourself. :D

rockymtnchief
02-29-2012, 08:34 PM
I've been meaning to take my oldest daughter out to try it. I have a few buddies that tell me Billings Mt. has one of the most/hard fun courses around. It's got some great views up there.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course_pics/1189/a2cf45ec.jpg?rand=4560
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course_pics/1189/9af7176f.jpg?rand=7627
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/media.php?id=1189&mode=media&view=&hole=&page=1#

NewChief
02-29-2012, 08:37 PM
I've been meaning to take my oldest daughter out to try it. I have a few buddies that tell me Billings Mt. has one of the most/hard fun courses around. It's got some great views up there.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course_pics/1189/a2cf45ec.jpg?rand=4560
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course_pics/1189/9af7176f.jpg?rand=7627
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/media.php?id=1189&mode=media&view=&hole=&page=1#

Yes! That looks awesome and shows one of the reasons I prefer disc golf to golf. The courses allow a much closer alignment to nature. Golf courses are beautiful as well, but they represent mankind forcing his design upon nature. DG courses allow for a much more natural creation. They also allow for crazier terrain than golf, and, partially due to the "hippy" clientele, designers like to place them in badass, natural areas. Places you'd like to spend a day hanging at anyway, but disc golf provides you an activity to do while hanging there (for free most times).

threebag
02-29-2012, 08:41 PM

Selling ass in the park is prostitution not disc golf.

phisherman
02-29-2012, 08:42 PM
That is the Diamond X course. Extreme golf at its finest. NOT for the faint of heart. Very similar terrain wise to Horseshoe Canyon, but a bit more hairy.

rockymtnchief
02-29-2012, 08:46 PM
That is the Diamond X course. Extreme golf at its finest. NOT for the faint of heart. Very similar terrain wise to Horseshoe Canyon, but a bit more hairy.

It sure is. Good eye.

That area is where I first started mountain biking.

WhiteWhale
02-29-2012, 09:05 PM
I think going on a public message board to criticize a game you've never played is kinda douchey. Almost as douchey as criticizing people you've never met for playing a game you've never played.

ghak99
02-29-2012, 09:06 PM
Wanna play a round for paychecks? We'll see how gay it is.

If I considered the sport to be highly homosexual and possed none of the required skills to compete with a self proclaimed homosexual hustler... What would lead you to believe I'd be interested in donating a paycheck to you while getting my ass handed to me in a round of homosexuality with you?

Sorry phisherman, I kill shit in my spare time.

NewChief
02-29-2012, 09:07 PM
If I considered the sport to be highly homosexual and possed none of the required skills to compete with a self proclaimed homosexual hustler... What would lead you to believe I'd be interested in donating a paycheck to you while getting my ass handed to me in a round of homosexuality with you?

You know how I know you're gay?

NTTAWWT

phisherman
02-29-2012, 09:11 PM

That's pretty much what I thought you'd say. :rolleyes:

WhiteWhale
02-29-2012, 09:11 PM
You know how I know you're gay?

NTTAWWT

Besides the fact that he sits around his class reunion and listens to homosexuals tell stories?

You know he was just pissed because he was hoping to hear different kinds of stories.

"I kill shit in my spare time".. such effort.

WilliamTheIrish
02-29-2012, 09:23 PM

The man here knows what he's talking about. I helped build the first (the original) nine hole (pole holes) course in Topeka at Crestview Park in 1982(3)? There was also one built at Lake Perry in 1977 or 1978. But it never went over and the holes were pulled. Can't remember where they ended up.

It's a great game and I still play to this day. I have some of the oldest original PGDA (glow in the dark) discs. Yea, I played and smoked a lot of weed in those days. Won the Kansas State freestyle championship in 1980 with John Brooks. He was such a character. Played Ultimate tournaments all around the country and took 3rd with a guy named Chris Breit in the DDC Nationals in Rochester, NY in 1981.

Long time a go, in a galaxy far, far away.

phisherman
02-29-2012, 09:36 PM
The man here knows what he's talking about. I helped build the first (the original) nine hole (pole holes) course in Topeka at Crestview Park in 1982(3)? There was also one built at Lake Perry in 1977 or 1978. But it never went over and the holes were pulled. Can't remember where they ended up.

It's a great game and I still play to this day. I have some of the oldest original PGDA (glow in the dark) discs. Yea, I played and smoked a lot of weed in those days. Won the Kansas State freestyle championship in 1980 with John Brooks. He was such a character. Played Ultimate tournaments all around the country and took 3rd with a guy named Chris Breit in the DDC Nationals in Rochester, NY in 1981.

Thanks for helping to pave the way sir. Crestview is still a fun little track, and very fun when they stretch it out for tournaments.

By the way, I can tell you're an old schooler just hearing you mention DDC. :clap::clap:

The Iron Chief
02-29-2012, 09:43 PM
I've only played on the beach with a drink in my hand with pu$$y strolling by that I'm not married to and you cant beat that sh!t!

Ahhh sorry to my wife..I kid.

I've had more fun playing frisbee golf than regular golf no question.

WilliamTheIrish
02-29-2012, 09:46 PM
Thanks for helping to pave the way sir. Crestview is still a fun little track, and very fun when they stretch it out for tournaments.

By the way, I can tell you're an old schooler just hearing you mention DDC. :clap::clap:

I didn't really DO anything. I poured some concrete into some post holes we dug and "voila" we had a course.
Met Chris when I was in 8th or 9th grade. He stopped by the park one day after my friends and I saw the Velasquez brothers win the 1975 WFC Freestyle title at the Rose Bowl on Wide World Of Sports on ABC. (If you're old enough to remember that program). We couldn't figure out how those guys kept the disc on their finger and made those incredible catches.

Chris showed us how to do a nail delay and we were hooked. We played in the original Springfield, MO UFO Ultimate tourney in 1975. That's where we met John Brooks and Hal Kurz.. all those guys. It's pretty wild to see that John has used those skills to travel the world. And back. Haven't seen him in years.

phisherman
02-29-2012, 09:56 PM
A Hal Baby reference too? That's pretty old school also. I see him all the time, let me know your name and I'll tell him you said hey. Crazy too, if you'd like.

Fish
02-29-2012, 10:20 PM
This is a much more accurate portrayal of today's disc golf scene.... It's well beyond the pot smoker hippy image...

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vf3NbxSOLEw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vf3NbxSOLEw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Fish
02-29-2012, 10:32 PM
Also......... Disc golf is serious deadly business..... I present Hard Ticket to Hawaii..

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6fz5vwDJU78?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6fz5vwDJU78?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Saccopoo
03-01-2012, 05:00 AM
One of the guys from work I know is really getting into the whole frisbee golf...

http://www.myotcstore.com/store/i/is.aspx?path=/images/M-productimages/MassengilDouche/165662.jpg&lr=t&bw=200&bh=200

Red Dawg
03-01-2012, 07:37 AM
I also have some friends that are Pro disc golfers that are the size of Division 1 linebackers that would take offense to your douchy statements. :)

OOOOOHHHH, we are a shaking in our boots over your muscle headed frisbee fagg golfers.

Dartgod
03-01-2012, 07:52 AM

pillowbiter.

:D

Molitoth
03-01-2012, 08:25 AM
It's actually a great game. On a nice day, call up some friends... roll a doob... and spend a few hours outside enjoying the weather and nature while playing a game.

phisherman
03-01-2012, 08:28 AM
OOOOOHHHH, we are a shaking in our boots over your muscle headed frisbee pillowbiterg golfers.

i could really care less. i'm just saying that some people take offense to those kinds of statements. sometimes those people are the type of people you wouldn't want to mess with. but i guess you're just some badass that doesn't care what anyone thinks. to each his own.

lcarus
03-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Hmm, on second thought I guess it could be a lot of fun on the right course. However, here in Tulsa a lot of the "courses" are nothing more than fields with trash cans spaced out.

phisherman
03-01-2012, 09:40 AM
Hmm, on second thought I guess it could be a lot of fun on the right course. However, here in Tulsa a lot of the "courses" are nothing more than fields with trash cans spaced out.

correct sir. RedHawk, BlackHawk and McClure are mighty fine courses in the Tulsa area that will provide a bit more scenery than most around there.