PDA

View Full Version : Life Your most hated commercial?

bevischief
03-11-2012, 04:54 AM
Your most hated commercial ?

bevischief
03-11-2012, 04:56 AM
I can't stand the latest the Kayak commercial with a passion.

mdchiefsfan
03-11-2012, 05:22 AM
Na na na na napa know how!

Al Bundy
03-11-2012, 06:11 AM
Any of those Everest college commercials.

FAX
03-11-2012, 06:17 AM
That one about how you want your money now, or whatever.

I hate that smarmy, old fart and his friggin' jingle song and the people who sing it and all their friends. And, were I to gain access to any of his accounts, I would urinate on his friggin' money and him before setting them both ablaze.

FAX

Fritz88
03-11-2012, 06:25 AM

I hate that smarmy, old fart and his friggin' jingle song and the people who sing it and all their friends. And, were I to gain access to any of his accounts, I would urinate on his friggin' money and him before setting them both ablaze.

FAX

I believe the time it takes for a fart's odor to completely go away is relatively the same across all farts. Therefore, the old fart analogy doesn't make sense. I mean, have scientists ever found fossils of an old fart? For example, a fart from the Victorian era trapped in a jar?
Posted via Mobile Device

HonestChieffan
03-11-2012, 06:28 AM
Heineken

scho63
03-11-2012, 06:36 AM
All the lawyer commercials about suing everyone, especially "I am Doug and I have Mesothelioma" that is on 100 times a week. I am rooting for that f*cker to die!

milkman
03-11-2012, 06:43 AM
Listening to sports talk radio all day while at work, I am growing really annoyed at the Bud Light "Here we go" campaign.

Let me kick a Bud Light up your ass, motherfucker!

Here we go!

Fritz88
03-11-2012, 06:51 AM
Listening to sports talk radio all day while at work, I am growing really annoyed at the Bud Light "Here we go" campaign.

Let me kick a Bud Light up your ass, mother****er!

Here we go!

I read kick as lick.

WhiteWhale
03-11-2012, 07:01 AM
Usually they're local commercials that are most annoying.

Here it's Spangles and Rusty Eck Ford. All of their commercials make me want to drop kick babies.

bevischief
03-11-2012, 08:04 AM

Here it's Spangles and Rusty Eck Ford. All of their commercials make me want to drop kick babies.

Rusty wreck can go die in aids tree fire.

bevischief
03-11-2012, 08:05 AM
Progresso. Screw your suck ass commercials.

bevischief
03-11-2012, 08:07 AM
Fiber one wtf?

1ChiefsDan
03-11-2012, 08:08 AM
Anything with a fucking doorbell or that stupid fucking Starwars dog commercial.

The doorbells always send the dogs screaming to the front door, and I just about lost the tv when my mastiff went for that Starwars commercial.

bevischief
03-11-2012, 08:08 AM
Novasure too.

Three7s
03-11-2012, 08:09 AM
Any Sonic commercial pisses me off.

The doomsday for America commercial annoys me to no end as well. It usually only airs on NFL Network and maybe ESPN.

bevischief
03-11-2012, 08:09 AM
oxiclean as well.

bevischief
03-11-2012, 08:10 AM
Any Sonic commercial pisses me off.

The doomsday for America commercial annoys me to no end as well. It usually only airs on NFL Network and maybe ESPN.

Can't eat that crap and yes I can't stand any of their commercials.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-11-2012, 08:28 AM
Pretty much all of them.

Lonewolf Ed
03-11-2012, 08:33 AM
Currently, any commercial with that damnable pig who says, "Weeeeeeee! Weeeeeeee! Weeeeeeee!" makes me want to roast him on a spit and say, "Weeeeee!" as I turn him and brush his carcass with marinade.

Wyatt Earp
03-11-2012, 08:37 AM
Arbys good mood food commercials.

Pasta Little Brioni
03-11-2012, 08:43 AM
Arbys good mood food commercials.

Just when I thought those were gone, that douche popped onto my screen the other day. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Baby Lee
03-11-2012, 08:56 AM
I WANT to hate the $5 foot long commercials, but can't quite make myself.

The Pepto-Bismol commercials, OTOH.

TinyEvel
03-11-2012, 09:13 AM
Currently, any commercial with that damnable pig who says, "Weeeeeeee! Weeeeeeee! Weeeeeeee!" makes me want to roast him on a spit and say, "Weeeeee!" as I turn him and brush his carcass with marinade.

THIS.

Anyone who thought putting that "Nails screeching on a chalkboard" sound in that spot was a good idea needs to die. And then they made TWO more. WTF?!

tredadda
03-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Any Progressive commercial. Both Flo and that other weird dude annoy me to no end.

Okie_Apparition
03-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Sarah McLauglan's crap
Give the fucking pets the needle & move the fuck on

Wallcrawler
03-11-2012, 09:43 AM
GOD I HATE THIS ONE. Have to mute my TV everytime its on lest I go berserk.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/its-my-money-and-i-need-it-now-spiderman.jpg

Rain Man
03-11-2012, 09:44 AM
TV commercials don't often bother me because I'm conditioned to see them as part of the cost of watching TV. However, any commercial when I'm watching an On Demand Show is annoying, particularly when they disable Fast Forward to try to force me to watch it.

And the worst commercials of all are on youtube or on CNN. Youtube videos should not have commercials period. Done. No way. It is decreed. If you put a commercial on a youtube video I will close the window and move on. No youtube video is valuable enough to make me watch a commercial. And CNN? What is wrong with you, CNN? Your videos are the slowest-loading, most herky-jerky videos on the entire internet, even counting individual web blog sites, and then you want to make my experience even worse by making me watch a full-length 30-second commercial as well? I've given up on CNN videos and will never click on them any more.

So the scary thing to me is that I don't really mind TV commercials just because I grew up with them. And the fact that they were originally "paying so I could have free TV" doesn't even work any more because I pay $100+ a month for cable". But I'm used to it, so I stare blankly at the ads. Will the next generation be the same way with youtube or CNN (if they ever get a good video system) or other online media?

niblet
03-11-2012, 09:51 AM
mqpNsDRluvQ

Gary
03-11-2012, 09:52 AM
ANY drug commercial. They should all be banned.

R8RFAN
03-11-2012, 09:55 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cN9OKXtzHtE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

threebag
03-11-2012, 10:09 AM

How about that law office PARMALEE or some shit.

We use to have SAM as in Save Alot Money at American Furniture ages ago

Bugeater
03-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Na na na na napa know how!
These are without question the most unbearable commercials on TV currently.

As far as radio, Hardees was running some "god of hamburgers" commercial a while back that made me want rip my radio out of my dashboard and smash it on the highway.

Okie_Apparition
03-11-2012, 10:16 AM
The razor commercial with Meadow Soprano's boyfriend
It's like a tutorial in how to be a douchebag

Ceej
03-11-2012, 10:18 AM
The M&M "sexy and I know it" commercial.

And ANY Spangles commercials.

WhiteWhale
03-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Rusty wreck can go die in aids tree fire.

He's already dead.

Easy 6
03-11-2012, 10:26 AM
I'm going with any of the teaser spots that Kelly Ripa does for her morning show, she is simply NOT funny but tries so hard anyway.

She's attractive, but wow what an attention whore, World Class... that show will be dead in two years.

Joe Seahawk
03-11-2012, 10:28 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mFA59OtWh5c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RealSNR
03-11-2012, 10:29 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XBPYm7mGjCc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know what it is about this guy, but he figured out a way to make all of his consonants sound like the douchiest thing ever.

"Cqqccomme to Kkkkkqkqkqkqwickckckq trip-uh fffffor ffqfqfressssshhhhhh food at ggqgpepgbreat ppqpqbrissssssstheth"

RealSNR
03-11-2012, 10:30 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mFA59OtWh5c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
AAAAAAUUUGHHH!!!! IT HURTS!!!:#

CoMoChief
03-11-2012, 10:31 AM
71 Auto commercial. Has that fake Elvis guy in it.

whoman69
03-11-2012, 10:32 AM
I believe the time it takes for a fart's odor to completely go away is relatively the same across all farts. Therefore, the old fart analogy doesn't make sense. I mean, have scientists ever found fossils of an old fart? For example, a fart from the Victorian era trapped in a jar?
Posted via Mobile Device

To be scientifically accurate, when one refers to an old fart they are referring to the person, not the fart itself. If you've ever been in the military, good rule is to never go into the latrine after a colonel has used it.

hometeam
03-11-2012, 10:36 AM
That golden corral commecial with that nasty choclate fountain where the girl says GOOSEBUMPS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGngkDyCyls

Extra Point
03-11-2012, 10:40 AM
Brown & Cruppen just keeps on poopin.'

Easy 6
03-11-2012, 10:40 AM
That golden corral commecial with that nasty choclate fountain where the girl says GOOSEBUMPS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGngkDyCyls

Heh! yep, the beautiful chocolate waterfall that every slackjawed yokel with strep throat has been dipping their fingers in & sneezing into.

Okie_Apparition
03-11-2012, 10:46 AM
The chocolate wonderfall sounds nasty
You know some grease monkey stuck his finger's in it

chagrin
03-11-2012, 10:49 AM
"that's for babies" and teh stupid "all the stuff I've been hearing about high fructose corn sugar (um, what fucking information and news about high fructose corn sugar)...sugar is sugar" says the dude with the freaky creepy eyes and that broad with the big smile on her face.
Other than that pretty much every commercial out there is a single file line of the same old crap.

chagrin
03-11-2012, 10:51 AM
Heh! yep, the beautiful chocolate waterfall that every slackjawed yokel with strep throat has been dipping their fingers in & sneezing into.

and have you actually been to one of those places? I don't know about KC but here in Central Florida it's, well gross...I went once in 2005, never ever again.

Bowser
03-11-2012, 10:55 AM
NOT this one....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PvYP_d2S1Pg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rain Man
03-11-2012, 10:59 AM
He's already dead.

Aids tree fire or something else?

boogblaster
03-11-2012, 11:23 AM
those stupid bastards that give all their stuff away on that bundle commercial ......

Dayze
03-11-2012, 12:13 PM
The play 60 commercials on nfln.

Hammock Parties
03-11-2012, 12:17 PM
The new bulldog bud light commercial.

Or pitbull, or whatever that douche's name is.

Predarat
03-11-2012, 12:17 PM
The "ewwww, seriously, that is so gross" commercials from Geiko.

lcarus
03-11-2012, 12:18 PM

Let me kick a Bud Light up your ass, motherfucker!

Here we go!

I agree. "Here we go"? Is that really the best they could come up with for their shit beer?

Baby Lee
03-11-2012, 12:18 PM
TV commercials don't often bother me because I'm conditioned to see them as part of the cost of watching TV. However, any commercial when I'm watching an On Demand Show is annoying, particularly when they disable Fast Forward to try to force me to watch it.

And the worst commercials of all are on youtube or on CNN. Youtube videos should not have commercials period. Done. No way. It is decreed. If you put a commercial on a youtube video I will close the window and move on. No youtube video is valuable enough to make me watch a commercial. And CNN? What is wrong with you, CNN? Your videos are the slowest-loading, most herky-jerky videos on the entire internet, even counting individual web blog sites, and then you want to make my experience even worse by making me watch a full-length 30-second commercial as well? I've given up on CNN videos and will never click on them any more.

So the scary thing to me is that I don't really mind TV commercials just because I grew up with them. And the fact that they were originally "paying so I could have free TV" doesn't even work any more because I pay $100+ a month for cable". But I'm used to it, so I stare blankly at the ads. Will the next generation be the same way with youtube or CNN (if they ever get a good video system) or other online media?

Commercials online BEFORE trailers for movies.

lcarus
03-11-2012, 12:20 PM
The play 60 commercials on nfln.

You know that stupid ass commercial they showed every damn commercial break during every NFL game last year where all those little kids were singing and on a bus with the Falcons? What the CHRIST were they singing? No seriously, it's all gibberish.

Predarat
03-11-2012, 12:21 PM
You know that stupid ass commercial they showed every damn commercial break during every NFL game last year where all those little kids were singing and on a bus with the Falcons? What the CHRIST were they singing? No seriously, it's all gibberish.
Yes that one was awful, they were singing something about being on a bus, but everything else was gibberish.

Dayze
03-11-2012, 12:22 PM

Exactly.

Year before last or so it was the untied way commercials....santonio Holmes "look at 'dose feet! Can I buy those off ya"

lcarus
03-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Yes that one was awful, they were singing something about being on a bus, but everything else was gibberish.

That's what happens when you get 2000 4 year olds to sing a song about being on a bus.

Frazod
03-11-2012, 12:27 PM
The ones I hate the most are for prescription drugs. I wonder how many parents have had to explain what erectile dysfunction is while watching sporting events with their kids. Then, of course, there are the ones tailored for ailments you've never heard of, none of which sound as bad as the side effects.

"For years I dealt with the pain and shame of Twitching Nostril Syndrome, until my doctor recommended Fuqstupida. Now I can live a normal life again! Side effects may include drowsiness, flatulence, explosive diarrhea, blindness and death. If your teeth fall out or your fingernails start oozing black goo, stop using Fuqstupida immediately and call your physician."

Bearcat
03-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Pretty much any commercial that makes their own music, such as Subway.

Any commercial that uses retarded logic, like one I saw yesterday that compared renting a birthday clown to a 2 year cell phone contract... and the Pert Plus commercial is full retard. "She wanted something that went from 0 to 250 in 3 seconds, so I got her a scale".... WTF? :facepalm:

I find some of the 1-800 commercials for cheap crap entertaining... especially when they take a mundane task and make it look like the most frustrating thing ever.... like a product to snap on a hose, and they show someone doing it the old fashion way, and it looks like they could slit their wrists because the darn thing just won't screw on... heh.

lcarus
03-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Another that I HATED that they played EVERY commercial break was that dumbass Jaguar commercial.

"Undisclosed Location" "Jaguars at Play"

FUCK YOU

tredadda
03-11-2012, 12:53 PM
The ones I hate the most are for prescription drugs. I wonder how many parents have had to explain what erectile dysfunction is while watching sporting events with their kids. Then, of course, there are the ones tailored for ailments you've never heard of, none of which sound as bad as the side effects.

"For years I dealt with the pain and shame of Twitching Nostril Syndrome, until my doctor recommended Fuqstupida. Now I can live a normal life again! Side effects may include drowsiness, flatulence, explosive diarrhea, blindness and death. If your teeth fall out or your fingernails start oozing black goo, stop using Fuqstupida immediately and call your physician."

ROFL

kcfanXIII
03-11-2012, 01:07 PM
call jg went worth 877 cash now!

yes that is the most annoying ad on tv. i mute it as soon as i recognize it. who ever said the napa know how commercials, ya i'd say that is a close second.

bevischief
03-11-2012, 01:28 PM
swifter is added.

Rooster
03-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Anything with a fucking doorbell or that stupid fucking Starwars dog commercial.

The doorbells always send the dogs screaming to the front door, and I just about lost the tv when my mastiff went for that Starwars commercial.

ROFL Mine too.

HoneyBadger
03-11-2012, 02:06 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/84/Flo_from_Progressive_Insurance.jpg/200px-Flo_from_Progressive_Insurance.jpg

Buehler445
03-11-2012, 02:07 PM

FAX

:banghead:

BAAAAAH I fucking hate that fucking commercial! FUCK!

Really though the worst ones are the Wichita Car Commericals. God they are terrible. The worst though are the local radio commercials. They get local managers to set down and talk about crap they do. The interviewer is terrible. The manager is obviously not a radio person and to top it off, the sound is usually bad. It's just awful production. Driving tractor for hours on end is just unbearable.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

I keep one on my nightstand and use it like incense to fall asleep at night. It smells like Honeydew, and mead, and pickled leg of lamb.

jjchieffan
03-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Those nationwide insurance worlds greatest spokesperson ads are absolutely unbearable.

frankotank
03-11-2012, 02:55 PM
too funny. saw this thread and even though almost noone will know what I'm talking about....I must share....

I frequent Bleachers in Lee's Summit MO (maybe Greenwood IDK) and they have little TV screens over the urinals showing commericials. never seen any of these on TV...but bear/bare with me.... there is this commercial that shows 3 dudes peeing into urinals. their pee sounds morph into a musical rap like beat, then they zip up and the announcer says....the power is in the palm of your hands! text blah blah blah for discounts on oil changes!

REALLY! one second 3 dudes are peeing a rap beat and then...text for oil changes?

WTF!?

AustinChief
03-11-2012, 03:23 PM
That's what happens when you get 2000 4 year olds to sing a song about being on a bus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtZAVBY2lAg

http://lyrics.wikia.com/The_Go!_Team:The_Power_Is_On

yep, pretty much gibberish. Read lyrics and still no idea what it means

Brock
03-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Those kit kat commercials make me want to commit mass murder.

Okie_Apparition
03-11-2012, 03:32 PM
I have a feeling we will all be missing these horrible commercials in another 3-4 months
OBAMA
ROMNEY

The Dawg
03-11-2012, 03:49 PM
That stupid ******* pig on the GEICO commercials.

Rain Man
03-11-2012, 03:50 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/84/Flo_from_Progressive_Insurance.jpg/200px-Flo_from_Progressive_Insurance.jpg

This is a really good suggestion, and it's made worse by the fact that other insurance companies do good commercials. The Geico commercial about the guy hiring the middle school girls is entertaining, and even the Farmers commercials are funny. Then you throw up these absolutely terrible and annoying progressive commercials and expect people to like your company?

Three7s
03-11-2012, 05:39 PM
call jg went worth 877 cash now!

yes that is the most annoying ad on tv. i mute it as soon as i recognize it. who ever said the napa know how commercials, ya i'd say that is a close second.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bdb0vWQ-oyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gblowfish
03-11-2012, 05:40 PM
I'm SICK of that Phillips 66 commercial where the guy makes his "announcement." Thank GOD the Big 12 season is over!