PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Pioli Needs To Be Fired!!!!!

CoMoChief
03-11-2012, 07:04 PM
:#:#:#:#

What a fucking ego-maniac. Just as bad (if not worse) than Haley, which is probably why they didn't get along.

For Manning to reject coming to KC, when it's clearly his best option (other than HOU) to win a SB before he hangs them up only says one thing.

It says that players don't want to come here because of 1 of 2 things....

1. The Chiefs are cheap
2. Scott Pioli is an egotistical moron

Can't blame PM for not wanting to come here. I am willing to bet that Pioli low-balled Manning so he can say that he tried. PM probably heard all sorts of shit from his KC-based agent Tom Condon.

lcarus
03-11-2012, 07:06 PM
I agree. Fuck him and his stupid shoes.

03-11-2012, 07:06 PM
LMAO

Bane
03-11-2012, 07:07 PM
The fact that he basically said fuck off is all anyone should ever need to know about Pisoli and where he has us as a team.

Strongside
03-11-2012, 07:08 PM
Let's go picket arrowhead! Torches and pitch forks! Fuck you Pioli. Fuck Clark as well.

Johnny Vegas
03-11-2012, 07:08 PM
or maybe the fact the Chiefs can't win a damn playoff game with coach after coach after coach. Face it. The Broncos won a playoff game over the Steelers with Tebow. If I'm Manning I'd go to the Broncos if that team can win in the post season with a piece of shit QB. Now I'll go stand in the road and wait for a truck to hit me for what I just said.

Bane
03-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Oh and ROFLROFLROFLROFLrochambeau:fire: @ all of the stupid motherfuckers that thought he'd even consider KC.

chiefzilla1501
03-11-2012, 07:12 PM
Um... Ok. How about we wait for the decision to be made. Jfc.

Hammock Parties
03-11-2012, 07:14 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/1tu3yx.jpg

MGRS13
03-11-2012, 07:14 PM
Oh and ROFLROFLROFLROFLrochambeau:fire: @ all of the stupid mother****ers that thought he'd even consider KC.

This. Now prepare for a long list of bed wetting cry babys calling for u to be banned.

Bane
03-11-2012, 07:19 PM
This. Now prepare for a long list of bed wetting cry babys calling for u to be banned.

Fuck'em.

Jerm
03-11-2012, 07:21 PM
If Manning goes to Denver, it should be full fucking open season on Pioli AND Hunt.

Sadly the gutless KC media won't do shit.

MGRS13
03-11-2012, 07:23 PM
****'em.

agreed.

RealSNR
03-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Pioli gets this season and then he's gone.

Couple of things can happen for me to be satisfied:

1. He drafts a QB in the first round (I'm going to assume that guy is Tannehill)
2. His pet abortion Cassel wins a playoff game
3. He musters up the testicles to cut Cassel and start somebody else

I know if Peyton said no, then he said no. There's nothing he can do about that. So work around it. Find a better QB, get some free agents, draft well, and go kick some ass. Try it again next year. But for fuck's sake, don't just stand around playing with yourself going "Cassel needs time to develop!" We all know that's never going to happen. If it does, then we beat the odds more than St. Louis did on Kurt Warner.

Messier
03-11-2012, 07:28 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/1tu3yx.jpg

What's happening it that photo? That's the story here.

Chief Roundup
03-11-2012, 07:29 PM
It is Mannings decision. If Manning decides he doesn't want to come here that is his choice. It has less to do with us and more to do with him.

ShowtimeSBMVP
03-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Not gonna happen makes hunt to much money.

Messier
03-11-2012, 07:30 PM
If Manning goes to Denver, it should be full ****ing open season on Pioli AND Hunt.

Sadly the gutless KC media won't do shit.

What are they suppose to do?

Hammock Parties
03-11-2012, 07:31 PM

Jimmy the locks.

Jerm
03-11-2012, 07:33 PM

Repeatedly call them out on it and clue in everyone else outside of KC of what a joke these douches are.

At least take them to task for it.

Chief Roundup
03-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Repeatedly call them out on it and clue in everyone else outside of KC of what a joke these douches are.

You bet air out your dirty laundry for everyone to see and make the Chiefs look even worse. Hurting us in the future just so that you can have some "feeling" of revenge. Yeah that would be a smart thing to do.

No one can make someone else do something.

lcarus
03-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Let's go picket arrowhead! Torches and pitch forks! Fuck you Pioli. Fuck Clark as well.

Let's do it. I'll buy a shit ton of pitchforks. You get the torches ready. Let's do a whole lot of crank beforehand so we'll be good and fired up!

Messier
03-11-2012, 07:40 PM

Theres a reason media members don't go into press conferences and start berating the coach or GM or whoever, call them liars. It's probably the same reason most employees don't walk into their bosses office and chew them out.

CoMoChief
03-11-2012, 07:42 PM
It is Mannings decision. If Manning decides he doesn't want to come here it's because he doesn't want to play for Scott Pioli.

fyp

chiefzilla1501
03-11-2012, 07:42 PM
It is Mannings decision. If Manning decides he doesn't want to come here that is his choice. It has less to do with us and more to do with him.

The Kansas City situation was perfect in every way. Best talent. Best supporting cast. Best chance at winning a Super Bowl. Small midwest town that suits Peyton. Terrific fan base unlike anything he's ever seen before. Team built around young leaders with a good work ethic.

You don't think Peyton's snub has a little something to do with the stories of front office dysfunction? What the fuck else could it be? There is no other explanation. None.

CoMoChief
03-11-2012, 07:45 PM
The Kansas City situation was perfect in every way. Best talent. Best supporting cast. Best chance at winning a Super Bowl. Small midwest town that suits Peyton. Terrific fan base unlike anything he's ever seen before. Team built around young leaders with a good work ethic.

You don't think Peyton's snub has a little something to do with the stories of front office dysfunction? What the **** else could it be? There is no other explanation. None.

exactly this x 1,000,000

Epic Fail 007
03-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Idiots grow up this is not piolis fault. Besides manning is a broke neck crybaby. Also screw all of you that diagree with me and are going to type bs imature comments back I don`t care. I would rather have orton or stanzi anyway.

tredadda
03-11-2012, 07:46 PM
I will wait till he signs and gives his reason for signing where he did before I pass judgement on this situation. I will admit though in 3+ years I am extremely underwhelmed by the Executive of the Decade.

tredadda
03-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Idiots grow up this is not piolis fault. Besides manning is a broke neck crybaby. Also screw all of you that diagree with me and are going to type bs imature comments back I don`t care. I would rather have orton or stanzi anyway.

ROFL

Chief Roundup
03-11-2012, 07:48 PM

You don't think Peyton's snub has a little something to do with the stories of front office dysfunction? What the **** else could it be? There is no other explanation. None.

Oh really. You know what is in Peytons mind? Nope didn't think so. People make decisions for a lot of reasons. But mostly it is personal for them and not against anyone else.
Manning will go and do what he wants. He is not stupid. He has to know that his chances are slim to none to ever be in another SB let alone win another one.

CoMoChief
03-11-2012, 07:49 PM

ROFL TRUE FAN!!!

Epic Fail 007
He will not win a sb no matter where he gose,he will choke in the playoffs like he always dose. Hes a stuck up prick that thinks his shit don`t stink.

Coogs
this is not piolis fault.

I'm all ears.

WhiteWhale
03-11-2012, 07:50 PM
What we need is another thread with some guy bitching and whining about Manning, and then speculating all the reasons that Manning won't ever sign with a baby sacrificing lunatic donkey rapist like Scott Pioli or the hobo robbing evil baron Clark "got a Quarter?" Hunt.

Geezus guys. Drink a beer and chill the fuck out. Your nerves are in worse shape than Peyton Manning's.

Epic Fail 007
03-11-2012, 07:52 PM
ROFL

You laugh at me yet you are a royals fan. Ok then.

CoMoChief
03-11-2012, 07:54 PM
He will not win a sb no matter where he gose,he will choke in the playoffs like he always dose. Hes a stuck up prick that thinks his shit don`t stink.

He did WIN a SuperBowl......in case you forgot.

As far as the bolded, you probably couldn't find a better role model to look up to as a professional athlete.

CoMoChief
03-11-2012, 07:56 PM

When all else fails.......post a bunch of nonsense ROFL.

Epic Fail 007
03-11-2012, 07:56 PM
ROFL TRUE FAN!!!

Matter of fact I am you should learn some team loyalty instead of jumping ship everytime it gets difficult like Im sure the majority of you do.

Scorp
03-11-2012, 07:58 PM

Who the fuck are you and why are you here. You are and Idiot, that shouldn't have the right to even type your stupid opinion. Go the fuck away douchebag.

In58men
03-11-2012, 07:58 PM
I bet it's Clark not Pioli.

He's probably the one that doesn't want to spend the fucking money. Fuck you Clark. Eve if you had the money then do something about Pioli. This one is on Clarks bitch ass

Chief Roundup
03-11-2012, 07:59 PM

As far as the bolded, you probably couldn't find a better role model to look up to as a professional athlete.

Yeah he won a SB against the worst QB to ever be in the SB. If the Bears had a decent QB instead of Grossman Manning still would be winless in the SB.
Manning was always thought of as the guy that couldn't win the big one. He won 1 with all of his talent.

Epic Fail 007
03-11-2012, 08:00 PM

Yes 1 sb and how long has he been in the nf smart guy??????? And how many rings dose brady have enough said.

Epic Fail 007
03-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Yeah he won a SB against the worst QB to ever be in the SB. If the Bears had a decent QB instead of Grossman Manning still would be winless in the SB.
Manning was always thought of as the guy that couldn't win the big one. He won 1 with all of his talent.

Exactly thank you.

Bugeater
03-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Goddamnit, I'm trying real hard to be angry here but eric's posts keep making me laugh.

Epic Fail 007
03-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Who the **** are you and why are you here. You are and Idiot, that shouldn't have the right to even type your stupid opinion. Go the **** away douchebag.
Go to hell troll

Psyko Tek
03-11-2012, 08:04 PM
You bet air out your dirty laundry for everyone to see and make the Chiefs look even worse. Hurting us in the future just so that you can have some "feeling" of revenge. Yeah that would be a smart thing to do.

No one can make someone else do something.

cause everybody watches chiefs planet for the news

40 some years since a super bowl
10 = FOR PLAYOFF WIN
YEAH WE COULD BE.....

In58men
03-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Fuck you Clark hunt you sorry piece of shit

DTLB58
03-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Little late now.

Should have hired Polian the day after he was fired. Then maybe Peyton would have graced us with his presence.

Hammock Parties
03-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Fuck you Clark hunt you sorry piece of shit

http://i39.tinypic.com/33v0xg6.jpg

Chief Roundup
03-11-2012, 08:08 PM
cause everybody watches chiefs planet for the news

40 some years since a super bowl
10 = FOR PLAYOFF WIN
YEAH WE COULD BE.....

Evidently you didn't read the post that I was responding to. They want our media. You know what Media is right??? People that write for papers and are on the radio put this stuff out nationally. Things can always get worse.

lewdog
03-11-2012, 08:17 PM
I want that stadium to be as fucking empty as possible this coming season if this team's roster doesn't get changed much more before the season starts!

Hoover
03-11-2012, 08:17 PM
So 30 other GM's should be fired too?

Stupid. If Peyton doesn't see opportunity here, fu@k him.

Mr_Tomahawk
03-11-2012, 08:18 PM

So....elaborate on your comment earlier how we met with PM in Denver, but reports are he that he has turned down meeting with us?

ChiefsSinceBirth
03-11-2012, 08:18 PM
I dont see how its really a big deal. If Clark tried to get a meating and Payton didnt want to come to KC then what more can he do.
Play Stanzi, get high pick, and make a move for Matt Barkley next year. No use in acting like a female over it.

chiefzilla1501
03-11-2012, 08:19 PM

Peyton had a lot of filters.
All of the NFC East was out (Eli)
AFC was preferred
Doesn't want to compete for starting QB position, so team must commit to that (that eliminates at least half of the teams)
Wants to play for a winner
Wants a team with a boatload of cap space

Kansas City is the best situation for a QB like Peyton. The fact that he doesn't even want to VISIT seems to indicate that he doesn't want to work with our front office.

Red Beans
03-11-2012, 08:21 PM
I dont see how its really a big deal. If Clark tried to get a meating and Payton didnt want to come to KC then what more can he do.
Play Stanzi, get high pick, and make a move for Matt Barkley next year. No use in acting like a female over it.

Clark and Manning having a "meating". Fucking disgusting...perv.

Gonzo
03-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Matter of fact I am you should learn some team loyalty instead of jumping ship everytime it gets difficult like Im sure the majority of you do.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn257/Chairman_Maouth/Expressions/HouseMD-1.gif?t=1318916092

lewdog
03-11-2012, 08:23 PM
I won't say fire Pioli because he didn't land Peyton but what other options are left for this franchise getting a better QB at this point? Honestly our best bet now is Orton and that probably isn't happening either.

NJChiefsFan
03-11-2012, 08:23 PM

Yep. Jumping ship when things fall apart. Thats why he has 23,000 fucking posts. What fucking ship are Chiefs fans jumping. We haven't won a playoff game in 18 years, SB in 40. We all think about the Chiefs 365 days a yr. Too fucking bad if we get pissed off. The idea that there are bandwaggon Chiefs fans that follow the team all year every year is a joke.

TheGuardian
03-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Matt Flynn please.

Brianfo
03-11-2012, 08:25 PM
I want that stadium to be as ****ing empty as possible this coming season if this team's roster doesn't get changed much more before the season starts!

Nice post dumbass. Pioli loves fuktards like you.

milkman
Yes 1 sb and how long has he been in the nf smart guy??????? And how many rings dose brady have enough said.

No one has pounded the "Manning is a choker" drum longer and louder than me.

That being said, if you are as old as you claim to be, the educational system seriously failed your sorry dumb ass.

Were you home schooled in the Ozarks?

chiefzilla1501
Matt Flynn please.

Matt Cassel 2.0. We should call him Matty Light.

TheGuardian
03-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Matt Cassel 2.0. We should call him Matty Light.

Flynn actually played in college and won a NC. There really is no comparison.

morphius
03-11-2012, 08:27 PM
This is what I love about this site, I get to see the extreme panic button posts that just let me feel better about the situation through their utter silliness.

Simply Red
03-11-2012, 08:28 PM
Pioli is a dog turd of a representative, Clark Hunt is a mushroom sprouting out of the turd. They both have no confidence and no swagger. Worthless. I think C. Peterson was seriously better, and that in itself is downright pathetic.

lewdog
03-11-2012, 08:28 PM
Nice post dumbass. Pioli loves fuktards like you.

Somehow if the stadium is empty, it doesn't really dig at Pioli you fucking idiot. Clark gets the money from that city.

DeezNutz
03-11-2012, 08:29 PM

Absolutely should explore this possibility.

We are almost certain that we cannot win a SB with Orton. We know we sure as fuck aren't winning one with Cassel.

Time to turn over the next stone.

TheGuardian
03-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Absolutely should explore this possibility.

We are almost certain that we cannot win a SB with Orton. We know we sure as **** aren't winning one with Cassel.

Time to turn over the next stone.

I think so. We're not drafting someone this year. Why not go all in for Flynn? It's better than Cassel, and I personally think that Flynn is a hell of a lot better than people are giving him credit for.

CoMoChief
03-11-2012, 08:31 PM

Except that he's a backup in the NFL that's had a handful of snaps, now looking for a large contract based off of a small sample size?

Sound familiar?

htismaqe
03-11-2012, 08:33 PM
I think so. We're not drafting someone this year. Why not go all in for Flynn? It's better than Cassel, and I personally think that Flynn is a hell of a lot better than people are giving him credit for.

Anything is worth a shot.

htismaqe
03-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Except that he's a backup in the NFL that's had a handful of snaps, now looking for a large contract based off of a small sample size?

Sound familiar?

He already addressed that. One of them played QB in the SEC and was actually ON THE FIELD when his team won a national championship.

The other played special teams and TE for 4 years in college.

DeezNutz
03-11-2012, 08:34 PM

Anything is worth a shot.

I'm in. There's absolutely nothing to lose.

J Diddy
03-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Yep. Jumping ship when things fall apart. Thats why he has 23,000 ****ing posts. What ****ing ship are Chiefs fans jumping. We haven't won a playoff game in 18 years, SB in 40. We all think about the Chiefs 365 days a yr. Too ****ing bad if we get pissed off. The idea that there are bandwaggon Chiefs fans that follow the team all year every year is a joke.

Post count on this site is by no means a measuring stick for fandom. There's people with thousands of posts who only post in DC.

Mother fuckers need to relax is all.

lewdog
03-11-2012, 08:35 PM
I'm in. There's absolutely nothing to lose.

Yea fuck it, it is better than doing nothing about our QB position. Which is exactly what I think we will do. :facepalm:

CoMoChief
03-11-2012, 08:39 PM
He already addressed that. One of them played QB in the SEC and was actually ON THE FIELD when his team won a national championship.
The other played special teams and TE for 4 years in college.

This doesn't mean shit, believe it or not.

Is he better than Cassel? Sure he is, but so is Yogi Bear.

FAX
03-11-2012, 08:39 PM

Good God, man. Get a hold of yourself. You type like an ape.

FAX

NJChiefsFan
03-11-2012, 08:40 PM

FAX

ROFLROFL

03-11-2012, 08:41 PM

Oh cool. The true fan card has been played.ROFL

Gonzo
03-11-2012, 08:43 PM

FAX

He is probably one of the worst n00bs I have ever seen.
Posted via Mobile Device

I want that stadium to be as ****ing empty as possible this coming season if this team's roster doesn't get changed much more before the season starts!

I'm going to wait and see what this team looks like by the end of training camp. If they are looking to start Cassel by then......

Yeah, I hope the stadium is empty.

tredadda

Cause they are the home team. I was born and raised on the Royals and I still remember 1985 when they won a WS. Should I bail on them because they have sucked over the past 20 years? Maybe I should be a Yankees fan to win your approval.

Gonzo
03-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Oh cool. The true fan card has been played.ROFL
How can you tell that's what he's saying because he doesnt know how to type worth a crap and he cant use punctuation and he is pretty much and idiot and he sucks balls ok?
Posted via Mobile Device

03-11-2012, 08:46 PM
How can you tell that's what he's saying because he doesnt know how to type worth a crap and he cant use punctuation and he is pretty much and idiot and he sucks balls ok?
Posted via Mobile Device

rep

tredadda
03-11-2012, 08:49 PM

Yet you knocked me for being a Royals fan. They have been awful for 20+ years. The fact you posted what you did and then criticized me for being loyal to a team who has gone through 20+ years of difficult times shows what a hypocrite you are. Brilliant.

Gonzo
03-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Ok,
Ok, going to try to fix this by utilizing the fine art of punctuation.
Let's see here:

Matter of fact, I am you! Should learn some team loyalty instead of jumping ship? Everytime it gets difficult, like Im sure the majority of you do?

Still doesn't work.
Posted via Mobile Device

lewdog
03-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Yet you knocked me for being a Royals fan. They have been awful for 20+ years. The fact you posted what you did and then criticized me for being loyal to a team who has gone through 20+ years of difficult times shows what a hypocrite you are. Brilliant.

Tredadda.......don't feed the troll!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a worthless poster, don't bother.

otherstar
03-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

This, but with some commas between those dependent clauses. :D

Okie_Apparition
03-11-2012, 08:57 PM
You're snatching victory from defeat
or maybe it's just you're snatching

PunkinDrublic
03-11-2012, 09:08 PM
What pisses me off about Scott Pioli is his bullshit defense of Cassell. In one of Pioli's interviews he goes "If you look at Matt Cassell you have to look at the season he had in 2010." Well Scott anybody with a fucking brain can tell you he only played at a high level mostly against sub par teams. As much as Carl Peterson pissed me off, when it was clear Steve Bono wasn't getting the job done at least he tried to replace him with someone he thought could do better even if it wasn't through the draft.

Oh Snap
03-11-2012, 09:08 PM
You have to begin to wonder if KC isn't blacklisted because of the FO and owner. This organization is under represented since the passing of Lamar. Clark clearly doesn't care, Pioli is also looking more and more like a failure.

We've become about as relevant as the Detroit lions, and the Cleveland Browns. KC needs to have a year where we just flat out suck...I'm talking about first pick of the draft level of suckage. We need to draft a franchise QB and go from there.

I would hate it if Manning signed with DEN...However, Manning plays like shit against a Crennel coached defense. It would be something for him to sign with denver only to have the chiefs stuff his ass TWICE a year. It would also be pretty fucking sweet to win the division title while he watches on with a "what could have been" disgusted look on his face.

This isn't the 2004 Manning. He has dropped off considerably in production and performance. his production in 2010 wasn't particularly impressive. Now, he has an injury that has effected his nerves in his neck, missed 1.5 years of playing time, and has to go to a new team with a completely different offense...This just might be a blessing in disguise. However, this doesn't change the fact that our FO is shit...jus sayn.

Hammock Parties
03-11-2012, 09:10 PM
This isn't the 2004 Manning. He has dropped off considerably in production and performance. his production in 2010 wasn't particularly impressive.

4700 yards and 33 TD.

Not impressive.

O.city
03-11-2012, 09:11 PM
SC_DougFarrar ‏ @SC_DougFarrar Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Just talked to a reliable source in KC -- the Chiefs aren't out of it either. Productive meetings between KC and Peyton's people.
Retweeted by Patrick Allen

morphius
03-11-2012, 09:30 PM
What pisses me off about Scott Pioli is his bullshit defense of Cassell. In one of Pioli's interviews he goes "If you look at Matt Cassell you have to look at the season he had in 2010." Well Scott anybody with a fucking brain can tell you he only played at a high level mostly against sub par teams. As much as Carl Peterson pissed me off, when it was clear Steve Bono wasn't getting the job done at least he tried to replace him with someone he thought could do better even if it wasn't through the draft.
The way I look at it, he knows he might be stuck with him even as a backup, and you don't want to throw him on the bus in case your replacement for him gets knocked out and you have to run him on the field. If the management won't back him up, why should the players even try when he is on the field?

It is never productive to throw players under a bus, it makes you look like a bad place to play.

notorious
03-11-2012, 09:37 PM
4700 yards and 33 TD.

Not impressive.

Cassel can match those numbers.

If you combine two seasons.

CoMoChief
03-11-2012, 09:37 PM
4700 yards and 33 TD.

Not impressive.

ROFLROFL

notorious
03-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Just talked to a reliable source in KC -- the Chiefs aren't out of it either. Productive meetings between KC and Peyton's people.

It is possible that the story released earlier was complete bullshit.

This is ESPN and the media we are talking about. They've been right about as many times as I got laid as a freshmen in HS.

CoMoChief
03-11-2012, 09:38 PM

stop making my dick hard

NJChiefsFan
03-11-2012, 09:40 PM
It is possible that the story released earlier was complete bullshit.

This is ESPN and the media we are talking about. They've been right about as many times as I got laid as a freshmen in HS.

Are we to assume then that shit got real sophmore year?

Oh Snap
03-11-2012, 09:42 PM
4700 yards and 33 TD.

Not impressive.

Hey buddy...fuck you!

notorious
03-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Are we to assume then that shit got real sophmore year?

It my wet dreams.

milkman
03-11-2012, 09:47 PM
It my wet dreams.

Last night?

BoneKrusher
03-11-2012, 09:48 PM
What pisses me off about Scott Pioli is his bullshit defense of Cassell. In one of Pioli's interviews he goes "If you look at Matt Cassell you have to look at the season he had in 2010." Well Scott anybody with a ****ing brain can tell you he only played at a high level mostly against sub par teams. As much as Carl Peterson pissed me off, when it was clear Steve Bono wasn't getting the job done at least he tried to replace him with someone he thought could do better even if it wasn't through the draft.

Yep,

notorious
03-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Last night?

:D

Ballbreaker.

Rasputin
03-11-2012, 09:55 PM
What if we just send a little message to Pioli to wake up too...

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii574/KCTattoo58/OaklandRaidersvKansasCityChiefs9l3wZiZdJl_c1-1.jpg

RippedmyFlesh
03-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Matt Flynn please.

Although an instant upgrade I would rather do a Washington style trade next year.

Psyko Tek
03-11-2012, 11:02 PM
I agree. Fuck him and his stupid shoes.

yeah
his shoes
for sure
fucking shoes, been all our problems

FUCK THE SHOES

T-post Tom
03-11-2012, 11:16 PM

What a ****ing ego-maniac. Just as bad (if not worse) than Haley, which is probably why they didn't get along.

For Manning to reject coming to KC, when it's clearly his best option (other than HOU) to win a SB before he hangs them up only says one thing.

1. The Chiefs are cheap

Can't blame PM for not wanting to come here. I am willing to bet that Pioli low-balled Manning so he can say that he tried. PM probably heard all sorts of shit from his KC-based agent Tom Condon.

There's enough fuzzy logic in this one post to knit 10 hats for Peyton's bulbous noggin. Seriously bro, put down the pipe.

Chieftain58
03-11-2012, 11:17 PM
agree

jd1020
03-11-2012, 11:22 PM
What if we just send a little message to Pioli to wake up too...

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii574/KCTattoo58/OaklandRaidersvKansasCityChiefs9l3wZiZdJl_c1-1.jpg

Killing a Colt doesn't seem like the best way to sign Peyton.

Bump
03-11-2012, 11:24 PM
ya, FUCK YOU PIOLI AND CLARK

This is a SITUATION when an owner should step in and be like LETS GET PEYTON FUCKING MANNING. He doesn't care, he's saving up his money for a billion dollar fallout shelter because he knows, just like all of the elite knows, the SHIT IS GONNA HIT THE FAN

chuxtrux
03-11-2012, 11:27 PM
There is no way Peyton is going to get the job with the Chiefs now. How lazy do you have to be to tell a possible future employer that you would not be able to make it to their facilities. What? I am guessing Peyton wants Mr. Pioli and Mr. Hunt to drive down to Florida. That's not going to happen. Peyton should've been more profesionalism and he wouldn't gotten his meeting and an oppoutunity to convice the executives why they should take a chance on him. Instead, we get this ......

What a ****ing ego-maniac. Just as bad (if not worse) than Haley, which is probably why they didn't get along.

1. The Chiefs are cheap

NJChiefsFan
03-11-2012, 11:48 PM
There is no way Peyton is going to get the job with the Chiefs now. How lazy do you have to be to tell a possible future employer that you would not be able to make it to their facilities. What? I am guessing Peyton wants Mr. Pioli and Mr. Hunt to drive down to Florida. That's not going to happen. Peyton should've been more profesionalism and he wouldn't gotten his meeting and an oppoutunity to convice the executives why they should take a chance on him. Instead, we get this ......

I am not saying we are going to talk to him at all. Hypothetically though he could have told them he will meet them and they just didn't announce it. Again, not saying thats true, but offending the Chiefs is not going to play a part in this. If the Chiefs are going to get a shot, odds are Peyton's camp just asked them to let him go through the other teams he already had scheduled first.

morphius
03-12-2012, 12:00 AM
I am not saying we are going to talk to him at all. Hypothetically though he could have told them he will meet them and they just didn't announce it. Again, not saying thats true, but offending the Chiefs is not going to play a part in this. If the Chiefs are going to get a shot, odds are Peyton's camp just asked them to let him go through the other teams he already had scheduled first.
Of course if we want to be hypothetical, what would be the best way for the Chiefs to raise their offer...

...visit Denver first.