PDA

View Full Version : With the RGIII trade

DJ's left nut
03-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Is there any chance that Richardson falls to us?

It looks to me like he's a shoe-in for Cleveland now. Anyone see anyone else that Cleveland may be targeting? I guess they could still go with Blackmon and keep the draft 'on schedule' or maybe even Claiborne; but it seems like Hillis leaving makes Richardson a no-brainer to the Browns.

Direckshun
03-12-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm thinking the same thing.

He either goes at 4 or 5. Richardson's gone.

Start picking the tackle you want, or find trade down partners.

Urc Burry
03-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Cleveland needs a #1 receiver (Blackmon)
Tampa Bay needs a corner (Clairborne)

But I can see either of them snatching up Richardson.

Munson
03-12-2012, 09:09 PM
Didn't Richardson have minor knee surgery recently? It might affect his draft position a little bit. Maybe just enough for KC to nab him.

Bewbies
03-12-2012, 09:17 PM
Cleveland has to go Blackmon don't they?

DJ's left nut
03-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Didn't Richardson have minor knee surgery recently? It might affect his draft position a little bit. Maybe just enough for KC to nab him.

Cleanup work; enough to keep him from running at the combine but probably little else. Doesn't seem likely to drop him.

Cleveland has to go Blackmon don't they?

Shockingly enough, Blackmon may start a bit of a fall with this trade, perhaps even to Jax now. People are kinda starting to question his explosion; making some folks wonder if he's more Mike Williams (Seattle) than Dez Bryant. There really aren't any Calvin Johnson comparisons being made at this point.

It seems more and more like Blackmon's being seen as a strong possession WR rather than a legitimately elite guy. A thinner Mushin Muhammed, so to speak.

In other words - not someone you pass on the next AP for...

Winston may make DeCastro the pick (though Winston really should make Tannehill the pick, to be honest). Then again, that would require that Pioli not be a shithead and I don't see that happening; so Winston will end up in Cleveland blasting clean the edge for Richardson while we have Jonathan Martin blocking for Jamaal and Green-Ellis.

!@#$ do I hate this team...

aturnis
03-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Cleanup work; enough to keep him from running at the combine but probably little else. Doesn't seem likely to drop him.

Shockingly enough, Blackmon may start a bit of a fall with this trade, perhaps even to Jax now. People are kinda starting to question his explosion; making some folks wonder if he's more Mike Williams (Seattle) than Dez Bryant. There really aren't any Calvin Johnson comparisons being made at this point.

It seems more and more like Blackmon's being seen as a strong possession WR rather than a legitimately elite guy. A thinner Mushin Muhammed, so to speak.

In other words - not someone you pass on the next AP for...

Winston may make DeCastro the pick (though Winston really should make Tannehill the pick, to be honest). Then again, that would require that Pioli not be a shithead and I don't see that happening; so Winston will end up in Cleveland blasting clean the edge for Richardson while we have Jonathan Martin blocking for Jamaal and Green-Ellis.

!@#$ do I hate this team...

Blackmon will go to the Rams.

the Talking Can
03-13-2012, 06:37 AM
sign winston and trade down