5. Lost 2 linemen and cant replace with better
6. Cannot attract FA because of our bad rep and pathetic ways of winning
What have I missed?

CupidStunt
03-14-2012, 02:12 PM
There's no argument, only denial.

Rain Man
03-14-2012, 02:13 PM
What two linemen did we lose? Did I miss something?

Imon Yourside
03-14-2012, 02:14 PM
What two linemen did we lose? Did I miss something?

Barry and that useless NT i forget his name.

kczoo
03-14-2012, 02:15 PM
Weigman, Richardson

Dayze
03-14-2012, 02:15 PM
Well, this one time we.....not wait. It was another time that we.....
Hang on. Well,...let's see. First there was Priest Holmes.....and, well..

nah, Fuck it. I can't do it.

Strongside
03-14-2012, 02:16 PM
Welp...we tried.

J Diddy
03-14-2012, 02:17 PM
No denying it, you are pathetic.

Carlota69
03-14-2012, 02:17 PM
We arent pathetic. We are fucking retarded.

BoneKrusher
03-14-2012, 02:18 PM
the best free agents the Chiefs ever signed were during Carls tenure.

BigChiefFan
03-14-2012, 02:18 PM
Wish I could, but 19 years without a playoff win and they still have no sense of urgency says it all.

They sit on their mountains of money, when they could spend up to the cap and still make huge sums of profit every year and probably more because good teams sell more merchandise, tickets, etc...

Sadly, they are in it more for money than championships.

ChiefsCountry
03-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Again why does this douche still have thread starting privelages?

DaWolf
03-14-2012, 02:26 PM
1. Cant get a deal done with Bowe
2. Cant keep our DB tandem together
3. Cant be aggressive in FA
4. Didnt sign Orton whos gone on and only won big games for us
What have I missed?

1. Give it time. If it doesn't get done, either Bowe wants something crazy (Top 3 WR money) or the Chiefs want to give Baldwin another year to grow into the role.

2. Sinking $100 mil into a DB tandem isn't going to happen. Carr is good, but we need to spend the money on improving the pass rush and the OL.

3. Many of the good organizations (Pittsburgh, Green Bay, New England) haven't been either. I've seen very few cases where aggressiveness in free agency equated to success on the field.

4. Orton is mediocre and lost the Oakland game for us, and only put up 7 on the Donx by handing it off to McCluster.

5. ? Let's see if we get these guys we've targeted

6. Again, if the next few weeks come and go, and we've only managed to sign a couple of scrubs, I'll agree. Right now I'm looking for NT, RT, RB as priorities. There are still high quality guys out there...

Reerun_KC
03-14-2012, 02:27 PM
We are the worst ran franchise in the NFL...

tooge
03-14-2012, 02:28 PM
Arrowhead parking lot smells pretty good a few hours before gametime. So there's that.

Fritz88
03-14-2012, 02:29 PM
We haven't missed out in a prized FA yet. Eric, Manning, Tolbert, and Hillis are all up in the air.

Wait a little.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dayze
03-14-2012, 02:29 PM
Arrowhead parking lot smells pretty good a few hours before gametime. So there's that.

and the sea of red.

and the 'loudest stadium in the NFL"

and KC Wolf

and Train at half time.

we've got a lot going for us.

Imon Yourside
03-14-2012, 02:30 PM
I thought i would never admit it, but PLEASE BRING BACK CARL!

I have to go shower now...

alpha_omega
03-14-2012, 02:32 PM

Wait...are you saying we should re-sign Barry Richardson?

Epic Fail 007
03-14-2012, 02:34 PM
We are not only in the minds of children who want everything now. Can`t wait for a damn thing and see the big picture. Sense there are mostly children here thats the view points you get.

tooge
03-14-2012, 02:34 PM
There was this one time where before the game these fans from the other team were on the field. All of a sudden, this huge mouse on a four wheeler comes flying onto the field. I shit you not, he actually jumped off the 4 wheeler and onto the opposing fans. Everyone went crazy in the stands. So there's that.

Imon Yourside
03-14-2012, 02:35 PM
We are not only in the minds of children who want everything now. Can`t wait for a damn thing and see the big picture. Sense there are mostly children here thats the view points you get.

I usually don't have a problem with you, but just some quick advice. Disable your rep bar.

stonedstooge
03-14-2012, 02:36 PM

That's what the Chiefs(big picture) have preached for several years now. How has that worked?

DJ's left nut
Sorry.

We are pathetic.

Crush

3-12 in playoff games since Super Bowl IV. We've waited long enough. You should professionally wash Clark's balls for a living. I hear he's paying a whole 10 cents more than minimum wage.

gblowfish
It's the Patriot Way.
BTW: Your next season ticket payment is due.
and
Pick up that candy wrapper!

Jawshco
If Denver lands both Soliai and Manning, I will be pissed. We should sign at least one of the big free agents.

R8RFAN
03-14-2012, 02:37 PM
I was down about my team for the last few weeks.... But now that I come here often, I feel so much better..

CP Therapy for Raider Fans

Thanks
Your Pal

DJ's left nut
03-14-2012, 02:38 PM
3-12 in playoff games since Super Bowl IV. We've waited long enough. You should professionally wash Clark's balls for a living. I hear he's paying a whole 10 cents more than minimum wage.

"Wait...for a living? Hell, I've been doing it for free all these years..."

-- Eric007

tooge
One time this giant mouse came into the stadium on a zip line. Pretty sure it was the same mouse that took out the opposing team fans once. So there's that

okcchief
A lot of the talent we have isn't even from Pioli. We are screwed until this guy gets fired. KC has some of the best sports fans in the World too. It's a shame we are held hostage by these pathetic franchises. It's just depressing.

Fritz88
03-14-2012, 02:39 PM
I was down about my team for the last few weeks.... But now that I come here often, I feel so much better..

CP Therapy for Raider Fans

Thanks
Your Pal

We are not in the same stratosphere in terms of being dysfunctional. Not even close.

Die.
Posted via Mobile Device

Crush
03-14-2012, 02:41 PM
A lot of the talent we have isn't even from Pioli. We are screwed until this guy gets fired. KC has some of the best sports fans in the World too. It's a shame we are held hostage by these pathetic franchises. It's just depressing.

I must have been a serial rapist that constantly kicked puppies in a previous life. Being a fan of both the Royals and Chiefs for the past 18 years has been absolute hell.

gblowfish
03-14-2012, 02:41 PM
I must have been a serial rapist that constantly kicked puppies in a previous life. Being both a fan of both the Royals and Chiefs for the past 18 years has been absolute hell.

Do that stretch twice over then talk to me about it.

R8RFAN
03-14-2012, 02:42 PM
We are not in the same stratosphere in terms of being dysfunctional. Not even close.

Die.
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe sometimes before Big Al died, But now...

I would rather be a Raiders fan, No money here but if we ever get any, we will atleast try to improve the team with it instead of sitting on it.

Crush
03-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Do that stretch twice over then talk to me about it.

I maybe young, but I'm looking forward to the decades of disappointment that await.

DJ's left nut
03-14-2012, 02:44 PM

The guy's made a lot of money off the coattails of Bill Belichick and, shockingly enough, Herm Edwards.

Hali, Bowe, Charles, Albert, DJ, Charles, Flowers and Carr; I would say that is 8 of our top 10 players - all inherited.

I can't imagine a single GM in football that couldn't take those guys and build a consistent winner around them.

I !@#$ing hate him.

Crush
03-14-2012, 02:44 PM
Maybe sometimes before Big Al died, But now...

I would rather be a Raiders fan, No money here but if we ever get any, we will atleast try to improve the team with it instead of sitting on it.

At least Al cared about the Raiders, Clark and his inbred siblings don't even give a shit about the team.

R8RFAN
03-14-2012, 02:47 PM
At least Al cared about the Raiders, Clark and his inbred siblings don't even give a shit about the team.

He made alot of stupid moves to go along with his brilliant ones but he damn well wasn't afraid to spend his money...

I can't believe the Chiefs are doing this shit, I was sure this year, you guys would be so happy I would be forced to take a few weeks off here.... I just don't get it... You guys have enough money to win the west next year even if they get Peyton and they are blowing it... :shake:

Spott
03-14-2012, 02:50 PM
I can't argue with facts. Pioli is no different than Carl. I conceded the fact that this team will never do anything in my lifetime long ago.

warrior
03-14-2012, 02:51 PM
The guy's made a lot of money off the coattails of Bill Belichick and, shockingly enough, Herm Edwards.

Hali, Bowe, Charles, Albert, DJ, Charles, Flowers and Carr; I would say that is 8 of our top 10 players - all inherited.

I can't imagine a single GM in football that couldn't take those guys and build a consistent winner around them.

I !@#$ing hate him.

Yep pi hole and soccer mom what a great match they make.

tooge
03-14-2012, 02:54 PM
Well, I actually don't feel bad because I dumped my season tickets this year. I sent an e mail to the chiefs which I'm sure they didn't read, but made me feel better. I told them it was obvious Pioli wasn't going to admit the Cassel mistake. I told them I'd no longer support the team with my money only to see them spend less on winning than most teams. So at least I'm not giving them money any more. It makes it a little less painful that they are losers.

prhom
03-14-2012, 03:12 PM
Cassel has the starting qb position on lockdown after three marginal years. That would count as pathetic for many teams.

bricks
03-14-2012, 03:14 PM

We are screwed until we get a real goddamn owner!

L.A. Chieffan
03-14-2012, 03:15 PM
What have I missed?

1. Whats the rush?
2. We got a very similar player for far cheaper.
3. FA started YESTERDAY :facepalm:
4. Who gives a shit? Hes a backup.
5. Wut.
6. You're high dude.
Your brain.

Dayze
03-14-2012, 03:16 PM
another good thing about us is each home game week, you have a chance to win a Digiorno pizza.

Epic Fail 007
03-14-2012, 03:16 PM
I see alot of you idiots bringing up history,new management has nothing to do with the history. You all just prove my point. Just minds of children that don`t have a clue.

Dayze
03-14-2012, 03:17 PM
I see alot of you idiots bringing up history,new management has nothing to do with the history. You all just prove my point. Just minds of children that don`t have a clue.

herp derp

Epic Fail 007
03-14-2012, 03:19 PM
Cassel has the starting qb position on lockdown after three marginal years. That would count as pathetic for many teams.

Just think how cowboy fans feel romo is not much better.

bevischief
03-14-2012, 03:21 PM
I sure hope Romo is not watching the news, might give him a heart attack...

qabbaan
03-14-2012, 03:30 PM
It's the Patriot Way.
BTW: Your next season ticket payment is due.
and
Pick up that candy wrapper!

And yet 95% of them will renew without a thought

Reerun_KC
03-14-2012, 03:31 PM

Die.
Posted via Mobile Device

Youre right... We are down here still looking up...

their dysfuction has been 1000 times more successful than ours in the last 20 years...

DJ's left nut
03-14-2012, 03:33 PM

You're right.

'History' involved some actual building and success.

All this asshole has done is take players that he inherited, improve the team marginally around them, and otherwise stall any and all momentum that would otherwise come from having 8 elite talents in the primes of their respective careers.

Fistfuck yourself, dipshit.

bricks
03-14-2012, 03:39 PM
What have I missed?

Pioli is a big fat ****ing asshole....With a huge head who is married to Matt "golden boy, untouchable" Cassel.

Pioli needs to get fired or......Cassel forever?

R8RFAN
03-14-2012, 03:39 PM
Youre right... We are down here still looking up...

their dysfuction has been 1000 times more successful than ours in the last 20 years...

Not really, yall had some damn good squads that you didn't take advantage of...

Some of that is just shitty luck

Rooster
03-14-2012, 03:42 PM
I thought i would never admit it, but PLEASE BRING BACK CARL!

I have to go shower now...

use soap.. :p

PRIEST
03-14-2012, 03:56 PM

This

Titty Meat
03-14-2012, 03:59 PM
So when does the meltdown begin?

Chieftain58
03-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Fu$%ing pathetic p.o.s. GM

gblowfish
03-14-2012, 04:02 PM

Well, he's a billionaire with access to the world's finest medical care, so, he'll probably only live another fifty or sixty years.

Strap in, scooter.... it's gonna be a long haul.

stonedstooge
03-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Chiefs fans rewarded Clark with the 7th most in attendance last year. What are the fans rewarded back with?

gblowfish
03-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Chiefs fans rewarded Clark with the 7th most in attendance last year. What are the fans rewarded back with?

Dear George,

Thank you for renewing your Chiefs tickets for the 2012 season. Per your Chiefs EZ Pay agreement, you will be charged on Thursday, March 15 for the next installment on your season tickets.

Any seat changes made on or after March 14 will be reflected in the remaining EZ Pay payments on April 16, May 15 and June 15.

If you feel that this email is in error, please contact the Chiefs Ticket Office by phone at 816-920-9400 or via email at ticketoffice@kcchiefs.org, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm, and they will be glad to assist you.

vailpass
03-14-2012, 04:21 PM
Free agency period is approx. 24 hours old and you already gave up on it? Slow that roll.

htismaqe
03-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Free agency period is approx. 24 hours old and you already gave up on it? Slow that roll.

You can still remember your last Super Bowl. STFU.

BigChiefFan
03-14-2012, 04:22 PM
So when does the meltdown begin?

Last night for me. :evil:

vailpass
03-14-2012, 04:24 PM
You can still remember your last Super Bowl. STFU.

I know I'm a visitor looking in here; maybe its because of that that KC's situation doesn't look as bad as it does to some of the faithful here.

BigChiefFan
03-14-2012, 04:24 PM
Dear George,

Thank you for renewing your Chiefs tickets for the 2012 season. Per your Chiefs EZ Pay agreement, you will be charged on Thursday, March 15 for the next installment on your season tickets.

Any seat changes made on or after March 14 will be reflected in the remaining EZ Pay payments on April 16, May 15 and June 15.

If you feel that this email is in error, please contact the Chiefs Ticket Office by phone at 816-920-9400 or via email at ticketoffice@kcchiefs.org, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm, and they will be glad to assist you.

I just left a message for them-not that it will do any good, but it made me feel better.

whoman69
03-14-2012, 04:32 PM
I know I'm a visitor looking in here; maybe its because of that that KC's situation doesn't look as bad as it does to some of the faithful here.

When you have a 7-9 squad and essentially stand pat, have the 2nd most cap space and can't sign your two biggest FAs from your team, promise a QB competion for Cassel and deliver nothing, the situation isn't good.

htismaqe
03-14-2012, 04:37 PM

Of course you don't think our situation looks that bad. You have a Super Bowl that you can remember in the back of your mind.

If the current Broncos that backed into the playoffs with Tim Tebow at QB hadn't won a playoff game in going on TWENTY YEARS, you wouldn't be sitting here trying to be the voice of reason right now, and you know it.