PDA

View Full Version : Football Dallas Clark, Saturday expected to be Browncows soon

kczoo
03-19-2012, 11:52 AM
Per kffl

BigCatDaddy
03-19-2012, 11:52 AM
More broke dicks

mr. tegu
03-19-2012, 11:53 AM
Didn't Saturday not even play last year? Also Clark sucked big time last year, not because of the QB but because he dropped everything.

Bowser
Shocking, I tell you.

I will say that I'm kind of glad Wayne re-upped with the Colts.

listopencil
I haven't heard anything definite on Saturday but I like the idea of getting Clarke. We lost Fells to FA (Pats) and they already have a rapport.

Skyy God
Manning, having been forsaken by the shiftless and disloyal Wayne and Garcon, discovers who his true disciples were.

Imon Yourside
03-19-2012, 11:54 AM
Oh noz

mr. tegu
03-19-2012, 11:54 AM
Shocking, I tell you.

I will say that I'm kind of glad Wayne re-upped with the Colts.

That is a good point. He would have been much more dangerous than Clark.

listopencil
03-19-2012, 11:55 AM
I'm actually stoked about Manning to Thomas and Decker. They both need work developing and Manning can do that.

kczoo
Denver Colts

Thig Lyfe
@AdamSchefter Marshall Faulk plans to come out of retirement to reunite with Peyton in Denver, according to sources.

talastan
03-19-2012, 11:56 AM
Would Addai go to the donkeys as well. He is the only Manning flunkie I'd be worried about. Although the O-line would have to get much better for the Donks.

DaKCMan AP
03-19-2012, 11:56 AM
Saturday could be good. Clarke is damaged goods.

Rain Man
03-19-2012, 11:57 AM
That's going to be pathetic. It's going to be like that movie where the old guys go out on motorcycles and try to recapture their youth, but none of them can eat high-cholesterol foods.

BigCatDaddy
Saturday could be good. Clarke is damaged goods.

Saturday will be 37 in June. I can't imagine there is much left in the tank.

suds79
Yawn.

Jeff Saturday is old and Dallas Clark is just another TE without Peyton.

Credit to him for being smart but the Broncos already have their TE. He's whoever currently plays for them.

Dallas Clark is just one of many who have been made by Peyton.

SnakeXJones
03-19-2012, 11:59 AM
I guess if your handicapped your next choice is denver

listopencil
03-19-2012, 11:59 AM
Denver Colts

A horse of a different color. I think our D will be better though.

Thig Lyfe
03-19-2012, 12:00 PM
I guess if your handicapped your next choice is denver

They've put together quite the murderball team.

mr. tegu
03-19-2012, 12:00 PM
A horse of a different color. I think our D will be better though.

Not exactly a high bar set by Indy though.

vailpass
03-19-2012, 12:01 PM
That's going to be pathetic. It's going to be like that movie where the old guys go out on motorcycles and try to recapture their youth, but none of them can eat high-cholesterol foods.

LMAO

SnakeXJones
03-19-2012, 12:06 PM
It's just announced that the Paralympic Games has been moved to Denver

DaKCMan AP
03-19-2012, 12:07 PM
Saturday will be 37 in June. I can't imagine there is much left in the tank.

Damn. Didn't realize he's that old.

Dayze
03-19-2012, 12:08 PM
isn't he broken?

like a Range Rover; always in the shop.

Sofa King
03-19-2012, 12:09 PM

lol

Dayze
03-19-2012, 12:10 PM

or, a bunch of 40's somethings who used to rock out in a band, and decide to 'get back together' for a few more gigs. However, it never pans out becuase on practice nights, the Drummer meets with his therapist, the lead singer works nights at Jiffy Lube, the bassist is studying for his CPA, and the guitarist has carpal tunnel.

listopencil
03-19-2012, 12:25 PM
Not exactly a high bar set by Indy though.

True. The one time they won the Super Bowl their D stepped up in the playoffs. As I recall Manning didn't have great stats on that playoff run either. I didn't pay enough attention to say whether he played poorly or not, but as I recall he didn't have any great games in there statistically. I could be wrong.

mr. tegu
03-19-2012, 12:27 PM
True. The one time they won the Super Bowl their D stepped up in the playoffs. As I recall Manning didn't have great stats on that playoff run either. I didn't pay enough attention to say whether he played poorly or not, but as I recall he didn't have any great games in there statistically. I could be wrong.

I don't know the exact stats either but I do recall like you he did not play great.

Mr. Laz
03-19-2012, 02:12 PM
good ... i hope the donks spend all their money and time on Manning and his buddies and ignore the team needs.

Mile High Mania
03-19-2012, 02:14 PM
good ... i hope the donks spend all their money and time on Manning and his buddies and ignore the team needs.

They won't spend all their $ ... they were what, $44M under for this year?

Sounds like they had 3 DEF FAs in last week, met with the DEF coaches that were there (Del Rio, etc). Things are going as fast as some may like, but that's not really a bad thing - there is a lot of good talent out there.

Now that this is done... they need to move on a few of them.

listopencil
03-19-2012, 03:28 PM
They won't spend all their $ ... they were what, $44M under for this year?

Sounds like they had 3 DEF FAs in last week, met with the DEF coaches that were there (Del Rio, etc). Things are going as fast as some may like, but that's not really a bad thing - there is a lot of good talent out there.

Now that this is done... they need to move on a few of them.

I think they did this last year as well. They had a list of targets but also a potential salary range that they would allow for each target. It's a process.

Iowanian
03-19-2012, 03:30 PM
I know Dallas Clark a little bit and it will piss me off if he joins the donks. I don't want to have to hate him.

RealSNR
03-19-2012, 03:34 PM
Funny. Favre didn't demand any of his old Packer buddies when he went to the Jets and Vikings.

Manning has really shown his stripes as a douche in all of this.

aturnis
03-19-2012, 03:43 PM
I'm an Iowa fan and I'll say Clark is a brokedick. Saturday was the 5th rated Center last year.

Why no mention of Brandon Stokely?

vailpass
03-19-2012, 03:44 PM
I'm an Iowa fan and I'll say Clark is a brokedick. Saturday was the 5th rated Center last year.

Why no mention of Brandon Stokely?

He's mentioned all over the place.

Mile High Mania
03-19-2012, 03:46 PM
Funny. Favre didn't demand any of his old Packer buddies when he went to the Jets and Vikings.

Manning has really shown his stripes as a douche in all of this.

Manning has demanded? Funny how we twist things... if some of his former players are available and they would help, then they should sign.

aturnis
03-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Yawn.

Jeff Saturday is old and Dallas Clark is just another TE without Peyton.

Credit to him for being smart but the Broncos already have their TE. He's whoever currently plays for them.

Dallas Clark is just one of many who have been made by Peyton.

Dallas Clark was a stud before Manning...

Wallcrawler
03-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Manning was making demands for those players? I havent heard anything about that. Comparing Manning to Favre, no matter how bitter, is ridiculous.

Peyton picked a team that wasnt the KC Chiefs. Big deal. It doesnt make him any less of a pain in the ass to play against, or less of a standup guy which everyone knows he is.

Im pretty agitated that he didnt even give the Chiefs the time of day for a visit, and then signed with a freakin division rival, but thats the breaks. The guy can play wherever he wants to. It doesnt make him Brett "Media Whore and Sexual Harrasser Extraordinaire" Favre.

If Manning had signed here, this board wouldve melted down due to jizz overload. All this sour grapes stuff is way below CP standards.

He's still awesome, and is going to elevate the Broncos offense to a level they havent seen in a while. My hope is to see Tamba and co. knock his dick in the dirt repeatedly in the 2 games a year that they face off.

I dont hope he gets hurt, or paralyzed or any of that vile crap. I just want to see him lose.

Mile High Mania
03-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Manning was making demands for those players? I havent heard anything about that. Comparing Manning to Favre, no matter how bitter, is ridiculous.

Peyton picked a team that wasnt the KC Chiefs. Big deal. It doesnt make him any less of a pain in the ass to play against, or less of a standup guy which everyone knows he is.

Im pretty agitated that he didnt even give the Chiefs the time of day for a visit, and then signed with a freakin division rival, but thats the breaks. The guy can play wherever he wants to. It doesnt make him Brett "Media Whore and Sexual Harrasser Extraordinaire" Favre.

If Manning had signed here, this board wouldve melted down due to jizz overload. All this sour grapes stuff is way below CP standards.

He's still awesome, and is going to elevate the Broncos offense to a level they havent seen in a while. My hope is to see Tamba and co. knock his dick in the dirt repeatedly in the 2 games a year that they face off.

I dont hope he gets hurt, or paralyzed or any of that vile crap. I just want to see him lose.

Bold is truth.

vailpass
03-19-2012, 03:49 PM
A new CEO brings his own assistants and trusted staff with him. SOP.

notorious
03-19-2012, 03:50 PM
Well, I have a feeling this reunion party in Denver is going to end very badly for them.

burt
03-19-2012, 03:54 PM

Are you new here?

vailpass
Well, I have a feeling this reunion party in Denver is going to end very badly for them.

No shit? You have that feeling? :D

mr. tegu
I mentioned this in another thread but I feel that all this news about old players coming in shows that Denver got Manning because they told him bring in whoever you want. We wouldn't do that nor should we. Miami gave up Marshall in one last desperate attempt to get Peyton and it failed miserably.

L.A. Chieffan
03-19-2012, 03:56 PM

fuck all that. manning chose money and security over winning.

he can eat a cock and denver fans will be forced to watch that brokedick for the next three years or until his head falls off.

Rain Man
03-19-2012, 03:57 PM
Are you new here?

Yeah, no kidding. What kind of fairy tale bulletin board does he think this is?

I'm annoyed because the cheaters always end up in our division. #1 pick Elway ends up in our division after being drafted by the Colts (though I'm obligated to point out that he was mediocre). #1 pick Bo Jackson ends up in our division after being drafted by the Buccaneers. Now Manning ends up in our division against all logic. It's very irritating that our rivals constantly get free #1 picks.

notorious
03-19-2012, 04:13 PM
No shit? You have that feeling? :D

CoMo I am not.

Of course, I have a 14 times greater chance of being right then wrong according to Vegas.

Mr. Laz
03-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Saturday starts his free-agent tour in Green Bay

Posted by Mike Florio on March 19, 2012, 7:46 PM EDT

Getty Images
Amid speculation that long-time center Jeff Saturday is destined to re-join Peyton Manning in Denver, it could indeed happen. But other teams will get a chance at signing him first.

A source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT that Saturday is in Green Bay for a visit with the Packers. He’d replace starter Scott Wells, who signed with the Rams.

Next, Saturday will visit the Titans, who whiffed on Wells and Texans center Chris Myers in their effort to replace Eugene Amano.

Then, if he hasn’t already signed, Saturday will arrive in Denver to visit Peyton’s new team.

Saturday joined the Colts as an undrafted free agent in 1999, Manning’s second NFL season. Since 2000, he has started all but six regular-season games.

vailpass
03-19-2012, 06:00 PM
Maybe Saturday has had enough of Manning's hands on his ass. Or maybe he wants to see what it's like to play for someone else.