PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Makeup of Current Chiefs Roster.....

DTLB58
03-31-2012, 11:23 PM
Can't sleep and was bored so here is some research. Hope there aren't any mistakes, if so feel free to point them out.

As of this date April 1st, 2012 and no, there is no joke involved with this. This is the current makeup (before the 2012 draft) of how this team has been built.

Sources: KCChiefs.com and NFL.Com draft Tracker.

Current Total Roster: 57 players

28 Drafted
28 FA signings
1 Trade

Of the 57 Total Pioli is directly responsible for 47.

Carl/Herm 8 leftovers

Vermeil 2

Discuss

Hammock Parties
03-31-2012, 11:24 PM
Pioli sucks.

Otter
03-31-2012, 11:36 PM
I think with the exception of QB the post-Carl regime has done pretty well so far considering what they've inherited. Unless rainbows shoot out of Matt's ass next year and angles sing a hymn when he takes the field after he wins a post season game Clark better put his foot down and Stanzi or commit to a 1st round QB in the draft.

Think we'll all had enough of other teams backups merry go round along with a big enough sample pool to be justifiably sick of the circle of failure.

Of course, I don't really take it too seriously anymore and I'll be living in Colorado Bronco's Country by next season so I'll probably give even less a **** if that's possible.

LiveSteam
03-31-2012, 11:39 PM
http://www.longislandexchange.com/members/iStock_avon_makeup_061608.jpg

chiefs1111
03-31-2012, 11:42 PM
poop

BossChief
03-31-2012, 11:48 PM
QB
Stanzi

OL
Winston
Hudson
Asamoah
Lilja

TE
Moeaki
Boss

WR
Baldwin
Breaston

RB
Hillis

DL
Jackson
Bailey
Gordon

LB
Houston
Belcher

CB
Routt
Brown

S
Berry
Lewis

Those are all quality additions.

IMO Piolis only problem is his bias for Matt Cassel and it makes the rest of his moves look like they aren't as impressive as they really are.

Hammock Parties
03-31-2012, 11:52 PM
Jalil Brown and Stanford Routt, Amon Gordon, Allen Bailey, Jon Baldwin and Ryan Lilja are not quality additions.

Brown is a nobody, and Routt is a huge question mark.

Amon Gordon is a guy who might get cut this offseason. Allen Bailey is also a nobody who has a lot to prove. The same goes for Jonathan Baldwin.

We got one decent year out of Lilja, now he looks like busted ass.

Stop sucking Pioli off so hard, fuck. If Jonathan Baldwin busts, that's two out of three first-round picks Pioli will have massively fucked up.

BossChief
03-31-2012, 11:55 PM
Jalil Brown and Stanford Routt, Amon Gordon, Allen Bailey, Jon Baldwin and Ryan Lilja are not quality additions.

Amon Gordon is a guy who might get cut this offseason. Allen Bailey is also a nobody who has a lot to prove. The same goes for Jonathan Baldwin.

Stop sucking Pioli off so hard, fuck. If Jonathan Baldwin busts, that's two out of three first-round picks Pioli will have massively fucked up.
This whole post is garbage.

Hammock Parties
03-31-2012, 11:59 PM
That's kind of how I feel about your post.

Chalking up Jalil fucking Brown as anything but the next Donald Washington is hilarious at this point. He didn't do shit last year. He barely played AT ALL on defense.

You want to look at Baldwin as some kind of success, and I'd love for him to go all FREAK on the NFL, but the facts are he had 21 catches and 6 drops. In fact, he had the fourth worst catch percentage in the entire NFL. That's freaking terrible.

Pioli has done some good things, and if the players I just truth bomb'd your ass on play well next season, he deserves a lot of praise. But JFC....Jalil Brown?

BossChief
04-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Jalil Brown in the 4th round is raping value.

Justin Houstin in the third? Rape

Stanzi in the 5th? Powe in the 6th?

Rape, Rape.

Getting Baldwin AND Houston for the 21st pick in the draft? RAPE

Winston for 22 million?

Brown was a rookie corner on a team with its trio cemented, of course he didnt play much.

The kid has a sky high ceiling, believe what you want.

Hammock Parties
04-01-2012, 12:12 AM
They are good picks based on potential.

Apart from Houston, who is CLEARLY a very good pick, they haven't done jack as Chiefs so don't give him any credit until they do.

mcaj22
04-01-2012, 01:10 AM
Baldwin is not that good. the quicker this place realizes it that hes not the second coming of some elite god the better.

there are 4th rounders and undrafted WRs that are better than him. Just the facts

you saw from day 1 season one that Bowe had it at WR and could play in the NFL. Baldwin doesnt have that type of production/contribution. He needs a Drew Brees elite QB to be serviceable similar to a Colston/Meachem product of the system.

Hammock Parties
04-01-2012, 01:18 AM
Baldwin is not that good. the quicker this place realizes it that hes not the second coming of some elite god the better.

there are 4th rounders and undrafted WRs that are better than him. Just the facts

you saw from day 1 season one that Bowe had it at WR and could play in the NFL. Baldwin doesnt have that type of production/contribution. He needs a Drew Brees elite QB to be serviceable similar to a Colston/Meachem product of the system.

That's a little unfair. Baldwin did not have the benefit of an offseason or training camp and then he got hurt.

There's still a chance for him to be good. He flashed big-time skills last year if only briefly.

Blick
04-01-2012, 03:28 AM
Baldwin did not have the benefit of an offseason or training camp and then he got hurt.

There's still a chance for him to be good.

The same things should be said for Jalil Brown.

I don't know how you could say much of anything positive or negative on Brown. Haven't seen enough of him.

Nightfyre
04-01-2012, 03:29 AM

This whole post screams "I'm talking out of my extremely loose asshole"

bevischief
04-01-2012, 03:35 AM
The butt hurt is strong in this thread... Not taking sides yet....

-King-
04-01-2012, 05:09 AM
They are good picks based on potential.

Apart from Houston, who is CLEARLY a very good pick, they haven't done jack as Chiefs so don't give him any credit until they do.

Isn't that the whole point of being a GM? Picking players with the best potential?

ROFL Your anti Pioli arguments need major work.
Posted via Mobile Device

BoneKrusher
04-01-2012, 05:54 AM
i'm good to go with the current roster except for NT, a pass rushing LB/DE and that most important position which i'll not name because it's so obvious.

threebag
04-01-2012, 07:34 AM
So The Matt Cassel is a ProBowl quarterback anally speaking

Chief Roundup
04-01-2012, 07:48 AM

Stop sucking Pioli off so hard, ****. If Jonathan Baldwin busts, that's two out of three first-round picks Pioli will have massively ****ed up.

People need to stop sucking him off as much as you need to stop trying to break it off in his ass. It has and is continuing to make you look bad.

Hammock Parties
04-01-2012, 08:17 AM
Facts are facts. Right now Jalil Brown is nothing.

Chief Roundup
04-01-2012, 08:27 AM
i'm good to go with the current roster except for NT, a pass rushing LB/DE and that most important position which i'll not name because it's so obvious.

So then say we could trade our 2cd to Jax to move up we could get QB Tannehill in the first, then get NT Chapman in the 3rd, OL Taylor in the 4th and depth with the rest. I would feel pretty good about the lines and we might have a QBotF.

beach tribe
04-01-2012, 08:32 AM
The same things should be said for Jalil Brown.

I don't know how you could say much of anything positive or negative on Brown. Haven't seen enough of him.

He has easily become one of the worst POSTERS on this board.
Maybe he always has been, and his other contributions masked it, but it's been nothing but slanted, biased, nonobjective BS ever since he decided he was going to try and soak up all the attention whitlock left up for grabs.

TheGuardian
04-01-2012, 09:01 AM

JFC every year we hear this shit. People did it with Dorsey, Tyson Jackson, etc.....if some rook doesn't have an all pro year he sucks.

Dumbasses.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-01-2012, 09:11 AM
Chiefs Planet: dick ride marginal players on other teams, but all our own suck ass.

Hoover
04-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Yeah, I think we should have stuck with Carl and Herm.......

whoman69
04-01-2012, 10:07 AM
The only reason it could be said Baldwin is a possible bust is because he missed six games and after that we didn't have a QB until Orton came in that could get him the ball. Orton lost the game against Oakland when he inexplicably threw an INT over the middle of the field in the endzone while Baldwin was wide open after a blown coverage.

BoneKrusher
04-01-2012, 10:41 AM
The only reason it could be said Baldwin is a possible bust is because he missed six games and after that we didn't have a QB until Orton came in that could get him the ball.
yep,
could you imagine Bowe with a QB like Brees, Manning or Rodgers throwing him the ball?

Baldwin will be ok,
Pioli just bought the cart before the horse.