PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff APRIL FOOLS JOKES, What have you got?

JOhn
04-01-2012, 12:48 PM
OK, so lets hear what your success for the day have been.

Mine was texting my daughters Boyfriends mom at 2am telling her we needed to talk ASAP. Then followed by a second one that I was on my way to their house.
During the next 10 min her son called her with his line blocked, and pretended to be at jail. Just saying he ****ed up real bad and him & I got into a fight.

She bought it hook line & sinker ROFL

My daughter got her mom, whom she intensely dislikes, by texting her she was pregnant. :D

We have a few more planned for the day.

So lets hear yours.....

teedubya
04-01-2012, 12:55 PM
KState hiring Bruce Weber seems like a bad April Fool's Joke.

J Diddy
04-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Some bumped threads and some retarded facebooks, "I'm pregnant's." Oh and one phone call telling me that my fridge is running and to go catch it.

Totally underwhelmed.

JOhn
04-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Some bumped threads and some retarded facebooks, "I'm pregnant's." Oh and one phone call telling me that my fridge is running and to go catch it.

Totally underwhelmed.

Don't ya just hate amateurs?
I mean put some effort into it people.

bevischief
04-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Cussing out the neighbors count? They are about to met my dog. You don't want to go there... He is worse than me...

pr_capone
04-01-2012, 02:32 PM
I put a rubber band around the kitchen sink spray gun thingy and waited for the wife to fill up a water glass.

lulz ensued.

JOhn
04-01-2012, 02:35 PM
I put a rubber band around the kitchen sink spray gun thingy and waited for the wife to fill up a water glass.

lulz ensued.

Hell yea, been thinking about that...thanks for the reminder. :D

04-01-2012, 02:39 PM
www.tebowsnation.com

chiefqueen
04-01-2012, 04:35 PM
KState hiring Bruce Weber seems like a bad April Fool's Joke.

Well, semi-bad, about 18 years ago they did hire Tom Asbury. Even tho I am a KU fan I always thought what Asbury did to that program was just criminal.

Hammock Parties
04-01-2012, 04:38 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J-ggWPnx1qg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bugeater
04-01-2012, 04:53 PM
A few years ago I told my son that my wife and I were getting a divorce and it was his fault. No one else but me seemed to find the humor in it though.

JOhn
04-01-2012, 04:57 PM
A few years ago I told my son that my wife and I were getting a divorce and it was his fault. No one else but me seemed to find the humor in it though.

ROFL

Lex Luthor
04-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Fatlock saying ESPN re-hired him.

04-01-2012, 06:56 PM
The best April fools joke is giving them a bunch of facts and they think you are april fooling them.

crazycoffey
04-01-2012, 08:21 PM
I really over paid for a Rubik's Cube and now I got to call the electric company to get my account turned back on....

Chiefshrink
04-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Got up early one a.m. and set the all the clocks ahead by 1 hr and even the car and microwave clocks. Let's just say my wife and kids were not happy with me in reference to her taking the kids to school and getting to work an 1hr early when they were in a panicked rush assuming they were late.:D

Also bought one of those remote electronic fart machines. My mother-in-law who is a real prude got embarrassed and humbled to say the least. We had a big family dinner one Sunday and I figured out where she was going to sit and I velcroed the machine under her seat and I had the remote in my pocket. Understand that this machine covers all the different type of fart noises known to man:D The best part is I didn't let my kids or wife know that I had bought this:D

sportsshrink had fun that day:D

JOhn
04-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Got up early one a.m. and set the all the clocks ahead by 1 hr and even the car and microwave clocks. Let's just say my wife and kids were not happy with me in reference to her taking the kids to school and getting to work an 1hr early when they were in a panicked rush assuming they were late.:D

Also bought one of those remote electronic fart machines. My mother-in-law who is a real prude got embarrassed and humbled to say the least. We had a big family dinner one Sunday and I figured out where she was going to sit and I velcroed the machine under her seat and I had the remote in my pocket. Understand that this machine covers all the different type of fart noises known to man:D The best part is I didn't let my kids or wife know that I had bought this:D

sportsshrink had fun that day:D

ROFL

chasedude
04-01-2012, 11:37 PM
I took the pins outta all the doors in the house. I enjoy amusing myself too much.

Oh, I also tied some string across the handrails on the basement steps. The girlfriend didn't think it was so much fun today. I may not have a GF much longer