PDA

View Full Version : Poop Have you done hard drugs?

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Well have you? Do you? Weed doesn't count, Coca-Cola is a harder drug than that.

Coke, heroin, meth... any number of others.

I'm betting this thread gets 8 responses but many more votes.

Gonzo
04-07-2012, 12:09 AM
I'm just happy to be an option for your poll, buddy. Nttawwt.

Buck
04-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Yes, but the kind without Chili P.

|Zach|
04-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Never felt the desire.

Hammock Parties
04-07-2012, 12:11 AM
Fornicating is my drug.

Dr. Johnny Fever
I'm just happy to be an option for your poll, buddy. Nttawwt.

You're always an option buddy. It's late... I've had a long week... and I've been drinking for 6 hours. But strangely not drunk.

Fail.

boogblaster
yes .. as a youth .. prolly stupid but still alive .....

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 12:12 AM
Never felt the desire.

Good for you.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Fornicating is my drug.

Little boys don't count. I left that out.

Ming the Merciless
04-07-2012, 12:19 AM
had a fling with psychadelics in my youth

haven't travelled to that dimension in quite a while

TimeForWasp
04-07-2012, 12:21 AM
damn, now I want some.

listopencil
You should have made the poll a list of drugs.

Simplicity
Stay clean ****ers...

GMFB

go bo
04-07-2012, 12:22 AM
back in the 60's and 70's i was known to do a few hard drugs here and there now and then...

lsd was king of course...

speed, coke, heroin were always around too...

i was particularly fond of mescaline...

*ahhhhhhh* the good ol' days...

Phobia
04-07-2012, 12:23 AM
I've drank some 10% beer. Does that count? Everclear?

pr_capone
04-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Tried cocaine once... fucking hated it.
Tried shrooms once... REALLY fucking hated it.

Never again will I take in anything that has to be processed with more than a pair of garden shears.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 12:24 AM
You should have made the poll a list of drugs.

Unfortunately I'm not schooled in hard drugs enough to be able to do that. My bad.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 12:27 AM
I've drank some 10% beer. Does that count? Everclear?

No. Lightweight.

Simplicity
04-07-2012, 12:29 AM
back in the 60's and 70's i was known to do a few hard drugs here and there now and then...

lsd was king of course...

speed, coke, heroin were always around too...

i was particularly fond of mescaline...

*ahhhhhhh* the good ol' days...

You must've been a HUGE bad ass back then, eh badass?

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 12:32 AM
One time years ago I did 22 lines of Coke, smoked at least a few joints and drank at least a case of beer in one night. I'm not sure why I didn't have a heart attack and die. I figured it was only fair to share my biggest night of insanity since I started the thread. Haven't done any drugs in years though. I drink some beer.

Simplicity
04-07-2012, 12:35 AM
One time years ago I did 22 lines of Coke, smoked at least a few joints and drank at least a case of beer in one night. I'm not sure why I didn't have a heart attack and die. I figured it was only fair to share my biggest night of insanity since I started the thread. Haven't done any drugs in years though. I drink some beer.

I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't keep clean throughout your life :(

|Zach|
04-07-2012, 12:35 AM

Was it like a crazy fun night out? Or like...a crazy bummer moment?

Hammock Parties
04-07-2012, 12:36 AM

Rail any ho's that night?

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 12:37 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't keep clean throughout your life :(

Don't fret man. I had a period of time. Long since over it.

lcarus
04-07-2012, 12:38 AM
I've done cocaine probably 8-10 times. It's awesome at first but I find you start coming down after like 20 minutes and just wanna do more. Then it becomes an endless cycle of just spending all your high time going for more bumps. The comedown is the worst. Probably won't ever do it again.

I've done meth probably about 6 times. It's great. Lasts longer than coke by a lot. The comedown sucked but wasn't as bad as coke in my experience. However the shit is just so bad for you so I won't ever do it again.

I've done shrooms 2 or 3 times. They never worked for me. Probably bad shrooms or I didn't take enough. I'd like to try them one time where they work.

I've done LSD twice. The first time it didn't work. The second time it really worked and it was awesome. We watched Yellow Submarine. I'd probably do it once more if the setting and group was right.

I've tried mescaline once. It was the weirdest thing. Tiny little pinch of powder in a clear capsule. My friend and I took it, and waited and waited with no results. About 5 hours later we decided to go to sleep. After laying down, we both looked up at eachother and said "hey do you feel something?". All of a sudden it kicked in full force and we were up all night. It was pretty fun but not as fun as acid.

I've done ketamine once. I ended up doing way too much on my first line by accident, and I was out like a light. It seemed like I was out for 8 hours but when I awoke, it had only been like 30 minutes. What was really weird was - I felt like a million bucks afterwards.

The one thing I've never tried and never will try is shooting up heroin

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 12:39 AM
Was it like a crazy fun night out? Or like...a crazy bummer moment?

Might have been the most fun night of my life but I knew it was wrong and dangerous at the time and I haven't gone back. I'm all good. Didn't post that for empathy. It was stupid and in the moment. That me is long gone.

Fairplay
04-07-2012, 12:40 AM
I've done cocaine probably 8-10 times. It's awesome at first but I find you start coming down after like 20 minutes and just wanna do more. Then it becomes an endless cycle of just spending all your high time going for more bumps. The comedown is the worst. Probably won't ever do it again.

I've done meth probably about 6 times. It's great. Lasts longer than coke by a lot. The comedown sucked but wasn't as bad as coke in my experience. However the shit is just so bad for you so I won't ever do it again.

I've done shrooms 2 or 3 times. They never worked for me. Probably bad shrooms or I didn't take enough. I'd like to try them one time where they work.

I've done LSD twice. The first time it didn't work. The second time it really worked and it was awesome. We watched Yellow Submarine. I'd probably do it once more if the setting and group was right.

I've tried mescaline once. It was the weirdest thing. Tiny little pinch of powder in a clear capsule. My friend and I took it, and waited and waited with no results. About 5 hours later we decided to go to sleep. After laying down, we both looked up at eachother and said "hey do you feel something?". All of a sudden it kicked in full force and we were up all night. It was pretty fun but not as fun as acid.

I've done ketamine once. I ended up doing way too much on my first line by accident, and I was out like a light. It seemed like I was out for 8 hours but when I awoke, it had only been like 30 minutes. What was really weird was - I felt like a million bucks afterwards.

I'm glad you have your limits.

lcarus
04-07-2012, 12:42 AM
I'm glad you have your limits.

I wanted to try everything. I did meth more times than I should have.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 12:44 AM
Rail any ho's that night?

If I could remember I'd tell you. Don't think so. I wasn't the only one keeping count of my coke intake. I'd have done more if I wasn't cut off. Not a proud moment but as I often have done here I try to be a pretty honest person. The only people who know the real me here know and the rest of the ambiguous masses are just that. I don't mind sharing even if people think I'm an idiot.

|Zach|
04-07-2012, 12:44 AM
Might have been the most fun night of my life but I knew it was wrong and dangerous at the time and I haven't gone back. I'm all good. Didn't post that for empathy. It was stupid and in the moment. That me is long gone.

Nah I didn't think that.

Its just interesting a story of just opening Pandoras box for one night and then closing the mother fucker. Haha.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 12:48 AM
Nah I didn't think that.

Its just interesting a story of just opening Pandoras box for one night and then closing the mother ****er. Haha.

It wasn't the first night, it was the last night.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 12:50 AM

Thanks for your honesty.

Bambi
04-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Anyone seen Molly?

Fairplay
04-07-2012, 12:56 AM
I wanted to try everything. I did meth more times than I should have.

That is some dangerous stuff my friend. Has ruined many a life.

I think people go into it saying "well i will try this just to see what it does but i won't let myself to get hooked."

|Zach|
04-07-2012, 12:58 AM
That is some dangerous stuff my friend. Has ruined many a life.

I think people go into it saying "well i will try this just to see what it does but i won't let myself to get hooked."

This sort of touches on something I have always been curious about. I see the pull that a lot of drugs have the upside that goes along with the downside. But meth? That seems to be nothing but bad...whats the draw?

TimeForWasp
04-07-2012, 01:00 AM
I miss qualudes

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 01:01 AM
This sort of touches on something I have always been curious about. I see the pull that a lot of drugs have the upside that goes along with the downside. But meth? That seems to be nothing but bad...whats the draw?

I echo this. Meth is bad shit man. Don't do it lcarus. I got bad enough on coke for a while years ago and even I wouldn't touch that.

TimeForWasp
04-07-2012, 01:01 AM
I miss Taco Johns

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 01:04 AM
There's nothing like regretfully honest threads and posts at 2am.

lostcause
04-07-2012, 01:04 AM
LSD all the time! High school was great.

Bambi
04-07-2012, 01:06 AM

Makes you want to vacuum the house.

Crush
04-07-2012, 01:08 AM
In High School, I had a few opportunities to do coke, shrooms, and mescaline. Fortunately, I turned all three of them down. The hardest thing I will allow myself to take is vodka. I love me some vodka.

Fairplay
04-07-2012, 01:08 AM
Anyone seen Molly?

Here she is.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 01:10 AM
In High School, I had a few opportunities to do coke, shrooms, and mescaline. Fortunately, I turned all three of them down. The hardest thing I will allow myself to take is vodka. I love me some vodka.

Good for you.

Crush
04-07-2012, 01:10 AM
To the meth heads,

Fuck you. Because of you, I am treated like a criminal everytime I need some of the good Sudafed.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 01:12 AM
To the meth heads,

**** you. Because of you, I am treated like a criminal everytime I need some of the good Sudafed.

Buy some industrial cleaner instead.

Fairplay
04-07-2012, 01:24 AM
The hardest thing I will allow myself to take is vodka. I love me some vodka.

Taaka is a great brand of vodka. Party on.

Simply Red
04-07-2012, 01:28 AM
Opium and Hash, pain pills.

Nzoner
04-07-2012, 01:39 AM
Back in my younger carefree daze...

LSD
Cocaine
Lots of speed,mainly Black Beauties
Shrooms
Ludes

I quit all hard drugs New Year's Day 1985 when after an evening filled of cocaine and bacardi 151 turned into a New Year's morning when I woke up did a few lines,smoked a joint,lit a cig and suddenly felt like I had been hit in the chest with a sledgehammer and was fading from reality.Scared the hell out of me and I said that's it and it was.

Psyko Tek
04-07-2012, 01:53 AM
You're always an option buddy. It's late... I've had a long week... and I've been drinking for 6 hours. But strangely not drunk.

Fail.

then do some hard drugs

suzzer99
04-07-2012, 02:15 AM
Don't do coke kids, you'll probably regret it some day

Al Bundy
04-07-2012, 02:36 AM
I did shrooms before going into Busch Gardens

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 03:02 AM
then do some hard drugs

No thanks, I'm good.

Quesadilla Joe
04-07-2012, 03:17 AM
Between the ages of 19-21 I did. Had a bad experience with mushrooms once and haven't touched a drug since. I won't even drink anymore.

Johnny Vegas
04-07-2012, 04:38 AM
nope. I'm actually proud I've gone this far without ever trying a hard drug. Had multiple chances to try, but couldn't do it because I told myself I never would.

Fire Me Boy!
04-07-2012, 05:25 AM
On this one trip to Las Vegas, me and my lawyer had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

jspchief
04-07-2012, 05:43 AM
nope. I'm actually proud I've gone this far without ever trying a hard drug. Had multiple chances to try, but couldn't do it because I told myself I never would.Is that pot in your avatar?

You're so noble.

MTG#10
04-07-2012, 06:29 AM
I dropped a hit of acid at school once my junior year. It was pretty wild. I dont know if its considered hard or not but I would still try mushrooms again if I could get a weekend away from the kids and actually find some. Ive been looking for about 5 years.

threebag
04-07-2012, 06:44 AM
On this one trip to Las Vegas, me and my lawyer had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-antAyPjT4R5cYoxcEFMzbkXKnNtXqAncXDC7CJELNAbAi0XH

Step right up and shoot the pasties off the nipples of a ten foot bull dyke! Win a cotton candy goat!

Bugeater
04-07-2012, 06:52 AM

Dude, mescaline was awesome. EVERYTHING was funny when you were on that shit. Your cheeks would be sore the next day from eight fucking hours of perma-grin. Really the only bad thing about it was anyone who was around you that wasn't on it was pissed at you the next day because you did nothing but laugh at them and give them shit the entire time you were on it.

Haven't seen the stuff for over 20 years though, I don't know if it even still exists.

Rausch
04-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Do shrooms count?...

Bugeater
04-07-2012, 07:34 AM
Do shrooms count?...
Aren't they a hallucinogenic? I've never done them but I'd have to say yes.

LiveSteam
04-07-2012, 07:34 AM
Never. Clean as a whistle

Bugeater
04-07-2012, 07:37 AM
Never. Clean as a whistle
LMAO Dude you dumping out Angela Gardner's duffel bag of a purse out on to Skivvey's basement floor is one of my most vivid memories of mesc. It took her about 45 minutes to pack all that shit back into it, there had to be at least $50 in change in that fucking thing. She was sooo fucking pissed too.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-07-2012, 07:41 AM
To the meth heads,

Fuck you. Because of you, I am treated like a criminal everytime I need some of the good Sudafed.

I'm the one who knocks.

LiveSteam
04-07-2012, 07:41 AM
Im lucky she didnt hit me up side the head with that thing. Like being taken out by a wrecking ball. She was a perfect example of some one who needed drugs. lots & lots of drugs

Boats,whores,coke, meth = a kick ass time when you are still in your 20s.
I dont regret a minute of it. Would I do it now or ever a again? No!

Nzoner
04-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Aren't they a hallucinogenic? I've never done them but I'd have to say yes.

Oh yes they'd count and on a side note they were my favorite of anything I ever did.

Bugeater
04-07-2012, 07:50 AM
Oh yes they'd count and on a side note they were my favorite of anything I ever did.
Somehow I missed out on them in my drug years, just something that my circle of druggie friends never did.

Bugeater
04-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Speaking of hallucinating, is that what I'm doing now or did my post count drop by about 4,000 posts? I know I had well over 40K.

LiveSteam
04-07-2012, 07:53 AM

Lot of my friends say the say the same thing about magic mushrooms. Ive done them but never tripped. I never was an acid guy. The few times I did paper acid back in the late 80s, all I got was a huge fucking my-grain. NOPE Im more of a strip club cocaine kinda guy

beach tribe
04-07-2012, 08:01 AM
2 years ago:

Drug Dealer:
"What's it gonna be pal?"
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh90/bbeal29/Gun_Shop_Owner.jpg

Me:
"All!"
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh90/bbeal29/terminatordollar.jpg

Bugeater
04-07-2012, 08:04 AM
Lot of my friends say the say the same thing about magic mushrooms. Ive done them but never tripped. I never was an acid guy. The few times I did paper acid back in the late 80s, all I got was a huge fucking my-grain. NOPE Im more of a strip club cocaine kinda guy
Oh, and speaking of shrooms, you been out at all? This would be a great morning to go looking but I'm heading to the farm to split wood and cut down a tree.

LiveSteam
04-07-2012, 08:05 AM
Oh, and speaking of shrooms, you been out at all? This would be a great morning to go looking but I'm heading to the farm to split wood and cut down a tree.

LOL I almost called you ta see if you wanted to go. & no I haven't. But I have seen pick up beds covered 5 inches deep with them.

beach tribe
04-07-2012, 08:11 AM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh90/bbeal29/sunny4.gif

Bugeater
04-07-2012, 08:13 AM
LOL I almost called you ta see if you wanted to go. & no I haven't. But I have seen pick up beds covered 5 inches deep with them.
Get your ass down to LSRA and look then! Maybe tomorrow morning.

beach tribe
04-07-2012, 08:14 AM

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh90/bbeal29/55_doing-drugs.gif

threebag
04-07-2012, 08:40 AM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh90/bbeal29/55_doing-drugs.gif

That guy on the left works at GameStop on Kellogg and Greenwich in Wichita.

beach tribe
04-07-2012, 08:40 AM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh90/bbeal29/1215283903986-vi.gif

QuikSsurfer
04-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Nah......

Yes.

Chief Roundup
04-07-2012, 09:01 AM
What is mescaline or ketamine? Are they are form of morphine?

Simply Red
04-07-2012, 09:08 AM

Most of us view you as the latest 'tool' in the shed. So we usually find ourselves pointing and laughing at your stupid fucking posts.

Donger
04-07-2012, 09:17 AM
No.

Lumpy
04-07-2012, 09:55 AM
That guy on the left works at GameStop on Kellogg and Greenwich in Wichita.

ROFL I think he used to work at Spangles, too.

Oh, and no hard drugs here. Just pot. Although, I did get some laced w/ something once... PCP, maybe. I did have a chance to drop acid once, but I declined.

Taking care of my family is my only drug now. So, yes, I voted for the Gonzo option. LMAO

However, I do like my alcohol on those stressful days. Today might be one of those days. I'm getting ready to rip out the nasty linoleum floor in our bathroom and putting down tile.

LiveSteam
04-07-2012, 09:55 AM
No.

But you English types all love disco. :D

Rausch
04-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Aren't they a hallucinogenic?...

Yes...

Red Beans
04-07-2012, 10:06 AM
Dude, mescaline was awesome. EVERYTHING was funny when you were on that shit. Your cheeks would be sore the next day from eight ****ing hours of perma-grin. Really the only bad thing about it was anyone who was around you that wasn't on it was pissed at you the next day because you did nothing but laugh at them and give them shit the entire time you were on it.

Haven't seen the stuff for over 20 years though, I don't know if it even still exists.

Saw Primus on Mescaline once... Talk about intense...

jAZ
04-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Very interesting poll results.

Nearly 60% of CP members have tried hard drugs. The closest national figure I could find is that 16% of people have tried cocaine. I'd guess that if you add people who have tried heroine or meth but not cocaine, it might jump to 20% at most.

Simplicity
04-07-2012, 10:25 AM
Most of us view you as the latest 'tool' in the shed. So we usually find ourselves pointing and laughing at your stupid ****ing posts.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

http://www.myspacehippo.com/files/comments/congratulations/MShippo3792.jpg

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 10:31 AM
I've never heard of mescaline.

KurtCobain
04-07-2012, 10:34 AM
damn, now I want some.

I know, me too.

KurtCobain
04-07-2012, 10:45 AM
Meth - my mom got me to try it when I was fourteen. Told me it would help my back pain some how. Smoked it and snorted it. It woke me up but I was still hungry. Then I got sick when I ate. Horrible experience, I don't like being that alert. I filled up a notebook with chiefs predictions and mock drafts. Maybe that's why direckshun is always up so late.

KurtCobain
04-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Coke - I think I was seventeen not too long after my dad died and I ended up trying this at a party. Tastes gross and I don't get it.

Donger
04-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Meth - my mom got me top try it when I was fourteen.

:spock:

alnorth
04-07-2012, 10:51 AM
I have not, but I wasn't born in the 50's or 60's either. It'll be interesting to see what this kind of poll looks like 20 years from now, because if you were a young adult during the 70's and 80's, it would have been kinda hard not to have ever done hard drugs, because they were apparently seen as similar to alchohol: not for kids, and don't overdo it, but no one will judge if you or the whole party did.

Now, there's a very huge stigma attached to it along with stiff jail time. A young adult today would be a lot less likely to do hard drugs.

KurtCobain
04-07-2012, 10:52 AM
Crack - When I was in third grade, so eight years old I think, I smoked my dads weed. Made me sick and I freaked out. The next day, my brother who was 13 or so, told me he knew what I did. I told him I handled it well and it was fun, so I would seem cool. He was crack binging At the time, and he gave me a few hits. WTF man, I flipped. Like holy shit. It was bad, couldn't breathe. My mom took me to the hospital, my brother took his first stint in a boys' home for that one. Never tried it again.

Bugeater
04-07-2012, 10:56 AM
I've never heard of mescaline.
We did quite a bit of it for a few years in the late 80s, but I have not seen or heard of it since, which is strange because it was far and away the best party drug ever.

Bugeater
04-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Joey....:facepalm:

J Diddy
04-07-2012, 11:01 AM
I once did coke off a strippers ass.

Tiger Blood.

Tiger Blood.

KurtCobain
04-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Acid - When I was fourteen I had this girlfriend who would throw fits and cry to her mom, saying she was out of weed. She'd break stuff, scream and key the car. So her mom would give her like fifty bucks for weed. This happened a few times a week. But she didn't smoke weed. She used the money for acid, and we'd go to the woods and trip balls. It was fun. She cheated on me and left me for an old black guy, so I stopped using the stuff once she was gone.

Then, the day I went to prison at nineteen, my brother have me a hug in the courtroom right after I was handcuffed. He doesn't do that. I also thought it was weird he slipped his finger in my mouth. Of course, the bastard have me a tab, and by the time I was getting booked into jail I was tripping insane. They had to tie me down to a wheel chair thing, they thought i was a nut. That was the last time in my life I did a 'hard drug'.

KurtCobain
04-07-2012, 11:05 AM

What? I thought we were sharing honestly?

Ceej
I've not done any drugs, heh.

Haven't even puffed a cig.

I'm basically straight-edge, like CM Punk -- but much, much more husky.

LMAO

Dr. Johnny Fever

I just pretend he's kidding. I'm sure he is about some of it anyway.

cabletech94
04-07-2012, 11:06 AM
never tried any of the hard stuff. high school or college.

going from house to house in my daily job, i'm amazed at how many things i see, just out in the open. almost like there's no sense of the cable guy being a narc or something.

with that said: only users lose drugs!!!

KurtCobain
04-07-2012, 11:07 AM
I just pretend he's kidding. I'm sure he is about some of it anyway.

Seriously? I'm telling the hundred percent truth. I relive this shit in treatment twice a week, and I'm not nearly as comfortable with those guys as I am here.

LiveSteam
04-07-2012, 11:09 AM
No pin cushions on CP?

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Seriously? I'm telling the hundred percent truth. I relive this shit in treatment twice a week, and I'm not nearly as comfortable with those guys as I am here.

I was hoping you were kidding about your mom giving you meth and doing crack at age 8. If you're telling the truth then I'm sorry you went through that and hope you're past it now.

Bugeater
04-07-2012, 11:11 AM
No pin cushions on CP?
One thing have never done, and will never do, is stick myself with a needle.

Fuck. That. Shit.

LiveSteam
04-07-2012, 11:15 AM

Fuck. That. Shit.

X100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!

KurtCobain
04-07-2012, 11:21 AM
I was hoping you were kidding about your mom giving you meth and doing crack at age 8. If you're telling the truth then I'm sorry you went through that and hope you're past it now.

I am one hundred percent clean right now. I pee twice a week. The only thing I've done since ive been out for two years is drink and smoke pot. I completely quit both. If drinking is flirting with the line to fall back, then fuck drinking. I work to hard to be bothered with that shit. I like myself sober, I think I'm cool. Never had confidence like I sometimes do now.

I did start smoking ciggarrettes for the first time a few months ago, though, and I hate it.

And the crack and meth thing, my brother was just a kid, didn't know better, and my mom was on some bad shit. Can't blame them, she's better now, and he's dead. I'm alive.

When I tell those stories in treatment I get some looks, maybe like I'm fibbing. But that was normal as a kid. I grew up in the apartments down the street from cargo largo in independence, and everybody's kids were being given bad drugs. I remember some teenagers got the nine year old hooked on Meth and have him a bunch of tattoos.

KurtCobain
04-07-2012, 11:21 AM
No pin cushions on CP?

Scars don't lie.

LiveSteam
04-07-2012, 11:25 AM
Scars don't lie.

I have a few knife wounds that are still visible . No needle marks or scares on this cat

KurtCobain
04-07-2012, 11:29 AM
I have a few knife wounds. No needle marks or scares on this cat

I wear certain clothes to hide some of my more embarrassing scars. I've bought so many store products that are supposed to make the marks go away, but it doesn't work. I've thought about tatooing over them. They're a part of why I hate myself and have to take meds.

qabbaan
04-07-2012, 11:30 AM
I actually did meth a few times in high school. I don't recommend it. Coke a few times. Pot many many times, before college ended and it was time to grow up

KurtCobain
04-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Acid - When I was fourteen I had this girlfriend who would throw fits and cry to her mom, saying she was out of weed. She'd break stuff, scream and key the car. So her mom would give her like fifty bucks for weed. This happened a few times a week. But she didn't smoke weed. She used the money for acid, and we'd go to the woods and trip balls. It was fun. She cheated on me and left me for an old black guy, so I stopped using the stuff once she was gone.

Then, the day I went to prison at nineteen, my brother have me a hug in the courtroom right after I was handcuffed. He doesn't do that. I also thought it was weird he slipped his finger in my mouth. Of course, the bastard have me a tab, and by the time I was getting booked into jail I was tripping insane. They had to tie me down to a wheel chair thing, they thought i was a nut. That was the last time in my life I did a 'hard drug'.

Also the last time I ever have our will see my brother. I could never properly put into words how much I wish he was here. We could do this together, this whole damn thing. But he's fucking gone. I just don't have a brother anymore. I could've fixed him, and he the same to me.

Now I'm in my feelings, I'm outta here.

lcarus
04-07-2012, 11:43 AM

Fuck. That. Shit.

Amen to that

LiveSteam
04-07-2012, 11:50 AM
For me when I became a father. The live steam that was, was no more.
Partying & the bad things from my past,couldn't be farther from my mind at this point in my life.

Marcellus
04-07-2012, 12:05 PM
I have done several hard drugs but not one of them more than once.

Coke once
Meth once
Ecstasy once

Johnny Vegas
04-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Is that pot in your avatar?

You're so noble.

am I being judged here? Pot is far from a hard drug. I don't judge anyone thats ever done hard drugs. That wasn't the point of my post. I don't think putting a coke habit on top of my gambling would mix well. I recognize that and I've probably saved myself thousands not fuckin with it.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 12:07 PM
I am one hundred percent clean right now. I pee twice a week. The only thing I've done since ive been out for two years is drink and smoke pot. I completely quit both. If drinking is flirting with the line to fall back, then **** drinking. I work to hard to be bothered with that shit. I like myself sober, I think I'm cool. Never had confidence like I sometimes do now.

I did start smoking ciggarrettes for the first time a few months ago, though, and I hate it.

And the crack and meth thing, my brother was just a kid, didn't know better, and my mom was on some bad shit. Can't blame them, she's better now, and he's dead. I'm alive.

When I tell those stories in treatment I get some looks, maybe like I'm fibbing. But that was normal as a kid. I grew up in the apartments down the street from cargo largo in independence, and everybody's kids were being given bad drugs. I remember some teenagers got the nine year old hooked on Meth and have him a bunch of tattoos.

Glad you're clean now and in treatment. Best of luck.

oldman
04-07-2012, 12:34 PM
All I have to say is that it was the '60s.

Aries Walker
04-07-2012, 12:40 PM
Not unless Ambien counts.

go bo
04-07-2012, 12:48 PM

nah, i didn't get really fat until after i was married for the third time...

Simplicity
04-07-2012, 12:49 PM
nah, i didn't get really fat until after i was married for the third time...

Cool.

go bo
04-07-2012, 12:52 PM
I miss qualudes

this this this and this...

Ceej
04-07-2012, 12:56 PM
I remember a guy showing everyone "stamps" of acid one day before gym class.

I was like 13.. and thinking, WTF?!

KC native
04-07-2012, 12:57 PM
I have not, but I wasn't born in the 50's or 60's either. It'll be interesting to see what this kind of poll looks like 20 years from now, because if you were a young adult during the 70's and 80's, it would have been kinda hard not to have ever done hard drugs, because they were apparently seen as similar to alchohol: not for kids, and don't overdo it, but no one will judge if you or the whole party did.

Now, there's a very huge stigma attached to it along with stiff jail time. A young adult today would be a lot less likely to do hard drugs.

Illegality doesn't stop drug use.

Drugs are still easier for kids to get than alcohol, it's just the list of drugs that are popular now are different.

Mescaline is damn near impossible to find unless you know someone who grows peyote buttons or you live by where they grow. Real LSD is all but gone. No one knows how to cook it anymore so the only thing that shows up is the anarchist cookbook shit versions of acid.

The drugs around today are Coke, Ice (pink and purple meth are still around but not much of it), heroin, prescription pills (Oxycontin, Xanax), mushrooms, MDMA (much less of the ectasy from 97-04 period) and weed.

Prescription pills have replaced a lot of drugs. They're easy to get for most people and they fuck you up.

Now for the confession, I've done just about everything but crack and heroin. I've never stuck myself with a needle. Never had a problem leaving a drug. I did coke off and on for years (19-26) but that stopped when my kid was born. The key to coke is to keep it to small amounts (that's hard to do for 99% of coke users). Tried Ice about 2-3 times, I didn't like the overcharged feelings. I've eaten acid somewhere in the neighborhoold of 12-15 times. I would love to have one more go at it, but like I mentioned earlier, real acid doesn't exist anymore. Mushrooms are usually a semiannual event for me. I usually find a concert or some other event away from the kid and wifey, and cut loose. Weed or weed derivatives (hash, hash oil, edibles) are pretty much a daily occurrence. I'd rather get stoned than drunk.

Simplicity
04-07-2012, 01:00 PM
I'm struck. What is so intriguing about trying/doing drugs? Did someone promise you would have lots of friends and turn cool instantly when you tried them? Or the "awesome experience" that turns your life into a smelly twat?

go bo
04-07-2012, 01:04 PM
We did quite a bit of it for a few years in the late 80s, but I have not seen or heard of it since, which is strange because it was far and away the best party drug ever.

this this this and this...

KC native
04-07-2012, 01:09 PM
I'm struck. What is so intriguing about trying/doing drugs? Did someone promise you would have lots of friends and turn cool instantly when you tried them? Or the "awesome experience" that turns your life into a smelly twat?

The mods should change your name to June Cleaver.

Simplicity
04-07-2012, 01:18 PM
The mods should change your name to June Cleaver.

http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/696.jpg

You are so hilarious.

Atleast I'm not one of these ****ers... Bitch.

http://www.crystalmethaddiction.org/templates/images/CrystalMethAddiction.org/Crystal%20Meth%20Effects%20on%20users.jpg

Strongside
04-07-2012, 01:19 PM

Ambien absolutely counts...if you use it outside doctors orders. I've done shrooms, LSD, X, mollys, peyote and even DMT and I can say with 100% certainty that you can trip just as hard or harder on ambien of you play your cards right. I've never tried coke (other than in X) and I've only smoked weed once...but psychadelics are something that everyone should experience at least once. I'm not religious, but i can only describe my experiences with them as religious and life-changing. Life is, in my opinion, too short to not get the most out of it. I grew up in a meth-ravaged home so I've never been interested in narcotics or addictive drugs but I see nothing wrong with heading to the spirit world young guns style every now and again.

MTG#10
04-07-2012, 01:23 PM
It should. I got a script for it a couple years ago when I was going through the ultimate depression my ex put me through. The first night I took it I dont remember a thing, but the next morning my brother told me I called him and told him my bed was in the ocean and the light on my smoke detector was making fun of me.

Johnny Vegas
04-07-2012, 01:25 PM

who cares other than because its illegal. :)

but really what's intriguing about trying/doing alcohol? what about viagra?

my example from walk hard...

Sam: Get out of here Dewey!
Dewey Cox: What are y'all doing in here?
Sam: It's called cocaine. And you don't want no part of this shit!
Dewey Cox: Cucaine?
Dewey Cox: What's it do?
Sam: It turns all your bad feelings into good feelings. It's a nightmare!
Dewey Cox: I'm thinking maybe I'd like to try me some of that cucaine.

Simplicity
04-07-2012, 01:27 PM
who cares other than because its illegal. :)

but really what's intriguing about trying/doing alcohol? what about viagra?

my example from walk hard...

Sam: Get out of here Dewey!
Dewey Cox: What are y'all doing in here?
Sam: It's called cocaine. And you don't want no part of this shit!
Dewey Cox: Cucaine?
Dewey Cox: What's it do?
Sam: It turns all your bad feelings into good feelings. It's a nightmare!
Dewey Cox: I'm thinking maybe I'd like to try me some of that cucaine.

That's ****ing stupid. :spock:

The Dawg
04-07-2012, 01:28 PM
Ambien is the shit until your body get used to it. I would take 1 10mg tablet of ambien, as directed, and have the time of my life. I had friends over and everything they said was hilarious, I laughed so hard I cried. I'd watch TV, text friends random BS that made no sense, and then best of all, get a good nights sleep. I was prescribed it and have been using it for over a year now so now all it does it kinda makes me hungry and makes we slightly sleepy.

I have a little thing going with hydrocodone right now. But I'm working to stop that.

Edit: Never done any hard drugs (cocaine, meth, etc) I had a cousin who was a drug addict. He lived in Omaha, used to be very, very close with him. One night he got his skull bashed in by some low-life in a McDonalds parking lot because the guy apparently knew my cousin was dealing. After bashing his skull in, he left him to die. A truck driver found him 6 hours later in the freezing cold, he was in a coma. They didn't think he would ever come out of his coma- but sure enough 5 days later he did.

Not much more than a year after that he died by accidental overdose. Heroin.

To think not more than 10 years ago we were little kids out playing with the football behind Grandmas house.

Sigh...

lcarus
04-07-2012, 01:28 PM

Is it weird that the one time I did mescaline, it took like 5 hours to kick in? It was so weird. Then we ended up walking around the neighborhood at dawn with my 42 inch katana cutting tree limbs. Some of the older neighbors were out in their driveways in their robes getting their papers. They gave us some odd looks...

Johnny Vegas
04-07-2012, 01:31 PM

apparently you're too sober or hell bent on staying sober to gain a fucking sense of humor.

MTG#10
04-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Ambien is the shit until your body get used to it. I would take 1 10mg tablet of ambien, as directed, and have the time of my life. I had friends over and everything they said was hilarious, I laughed so hard I cried. I'd watch TV, text friends random BS that made no sense, and then best of all, get a good nights sleep. I was prescribed it and have been using it for over a year now so now all it does it kinda makes me hungry and makes we slightly sleepy.

Yep. Its fun the first 5 or so times you do it, after that it basically does nothing. I haven't had any for over a year, I'd like to get my hands on a couple now to see if it would work again. I will say though best sleep Ive ever had in my life.

Brock
04-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Is LSD a hard drug?

KurtCobain
04-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Is LSD a hard drug?

I'd say so.

Bugeater
04-07-2012, 01:49 PM
:spock: As long as you're not a dumbass about it you can have the experience and still have a decent life.

Bugeater
04-07-2012, 01:51 PM
You are so hilarious.

Atleast I'm not one of these ****ers... Bitch.

http://www.crystalmethaddiction.org/templates/images/CrystalMethAddiction.org/Crystal%20Meth%20Effects%20on%20users.jpg
Yeah, because everyone that has ever done drugs has turned out like that.:rolleyes:

The Dawg
04-07-2012, 02:08 PM

I have a little thing going with hydrocodone right now. But I'm working to stop that.

Edit: Never done any hard drugs (cocaine, meth, etc) I had a cousin who was a drug addict. He lived in Omaha, used to be very, very close with him. One night he got his skull bashed in by some low-life in a McDonalds parking lot because the guy apparently knew my cousin was dealing. After bashing his skull in, he left him to die. A truck driver found him 6 hours later in the freezing cold, he was in a coma. They didn't think he would ever come out of his coma- but sure enough 5 days later he did.

Not much more than a year after that he died by accidental overdose. Heroin.

To think not more than 10 years ago we were little kids out playing with the football behind Grandmas house.

Sigh...

keg in kc
04-07-2012, 02:38 PM
No. But I'm not a pure soul.

lcarus
04-07-2012, 02:39 PM
No.

I think ChiefsPlanet should all join up and attempt to get Donger to party.

MIAdragon
04-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Is LSD a hard drug?

LMAO

Ive never felt the urge, hell Ive never smoked a cig either.

LiveSteam
04-07-2012, 02:49 PM

JFC I bet you are still a virgin. Mommy said drugs are bad, mommy said girls are evil. For the love of god. Go buy a dime bag,a whore & LIVE A LIL!

PS if you get the really good shit? The whore will be free

Start Croyle
04-07-2012, 03:00 PM
50%, wow. that's a lot more than I expected!

lcarus
04-07-2012, 03:09 PM
The few times I did meth, it would always make me feel extremely horny, but it was too hard to....act on that feeling. If you know what I mean.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_23f3EUx8hD0/Sd64o_rCbLI/AAAAAAAAACk/lvqHQ8Oynto/s400/shrinkage.jpg

BigMeatballDave
04-07-2012, 03:18 PM
Nope. Just weed.

Red Beans
04-07-2012, 03:40 PM
The few times I did meth, it would always make me feel extremely horny, but it was too hard to....act on that feeling. If you know what I mean.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_23f3EUx8hD0/Sd64o_rCbLI/AAAAAAAAACk/lvqHQ8Oynto/s400/shrinkage.jpg

We used to hit it fairly hard back in college, binge over the weekend, try to sleep on Sunday night, and just about the time we were feeling alright (around Thursday) we hit the bars and start the whole thing over again.

But we had a collective term we use for that, "smurf dick". I heard my roommate tell a chick that at the bar once. She was pretty nasty, but you have to admire the fact that he spared her feelings...

Braincase
04-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Nothing crazy in 25 years or so.

Cocaine is a powerful drug. Lost a weekend to that shit once.
Tried mushrooms once, Ecstacy once.
Took a Qualuud once...FUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..............

R8RFAN
04-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Acid/Quaaludes/Speckled Birds

LiveSteam
04-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Acid/Quaaludes/Speckled Birds

Credit card receipt or I call bullshit :D

R8RFAN
04-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Credit card receipt or I call bullshit :D

Bullshit then... :D

HemiEd
04-07-2012, 04:58 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SQq_XmhBTgg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simplicity
04-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Yeah, because everyone that has ever done drugs has turned out like that.:rolleyes:

Just sayin'.... Shit happens when you do stupid shit like that.

suzzer99
04-07-2012, 05:57 PM

What time period is this? I grew up in independence in the late 70s/early 80s and the worst thing I saw was lots of weed. I guess I got pretty lucky to have missed the meth era.

KurtCobain
04-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Recently. Late 90s and 2000s.

Setsuna
04-07-2012, 06:06 PM
What defines a drug really?

KurtCobain
04-07-2012, 06:09 PM
What time period is this? I grew up in independence in the late 70s/early 80s and the worst thing I saw was lots of weed. I guess I got pretty lucky to have missed the meth era.

And it just happened to be allot of stupid people on a cheap street. Could happen in any town.

BryanBusby
04-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Did E just once. Was young and dumb, and took some tablets from a friend without even asking what they were.

Long story short: I basically groped my buddys g/f. I guess she apparently enjoyed it, as I eventually got pussy at a later time. Surprisingly enough, buddy and I are no longer friends.

kcxiv
04-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Yep, mid to late teens, quit around 19-20. Used to do a bit of Meth, not to the point where i was sucked up and what not, but every once in a while.

Did a bit of coke, snorting and smoking it with weeed. Me and my best bud would smoke the mix before school and go to class all tore up. lol

Tried Heroine once, didnt shoot it though. Was the best followed by the worst feeling in the world. NEver again would i ever try that shit. the come off is terrrrrible. I felt dirty to the point where a shower wouldnt fix it.

I havent touched illegal drugs, well ihavent done illegal drugs in about 15 years now.

Bugeater
04-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Just sayin'.... Shit happens when you do stupid shit like that.
Pffft...if you're smart about it all that happens is fun. Alcohol has led to way many more bad nights for me than hard drugs. It's not even close.

Easy 6
04-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Outside of meth, crack & disgusting, sickening needles... i've tried just about everything you can think of atleast once, usually a lot more than that.

Worst experience was at 18, a pal & i split a quarter of the most gnarly looking shroom caps you've ever seen & did several huge lines of coke so pure it was basically yellow... holy crap, what a miserable, miserable night... all we could do was lay back in chairs & bitch about how bad we wanted to come down enough to just go to sleep.

But all of that was atleast a decade ago & even gave up the green 3-4 years ago.

lcarus
04-07-2012, 06:47 PM
Did E just once. Was young and dumb, and took some tablets from a friend without even asking what they were.

Long story short: I basically groped my buddys g/f. I guess she apparently enjoyed it, as I eventually got pussy at a later time. Surprisingly enough, buddy and I are no longer friends.

It's funny to read this because for some reason I always imagine Bryan Busby saying what you type. Which makes this really funny.

LiveSteam
04-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Other than pot. Clean since 1997. maybe been drunk twice since then as well. Just dnt care for the alcohol buzz

KurtCobain
04-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Other than pot. Clean since 1997. maybe been drunk twice since then as well. Just dnt care for the alcohol buzz

That's awesome, dude.

Bugeater
04-07-2012, 06:55 PM
That's awesome, dude.
Not really, he's boring as hell these days.

JOhn
04-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Morphine & Diludide (sp) where my Favorites, thought Oxycotine 80's were close behind.

Been clean 2 years now...

Mr. Laz
04-07-2012, 09:56 PM
Just about try them all

still prefer beer

NewChief
04-07-2012, 10:06 PM
Been around the block. No needles.

BryanBusby
04-07-2012, 10:09 PM
It's funny to read this because for some reason I always imagine Bryan Busby saying what you type. Which makes this really funny.

heh

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Can we close and delete this thread... we have children on CP now. I posted this back in the old days when I thought I was talking to adults. AKA yesterday.

BryanBusby
04-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Can we close and delete this thread... we have children on CP now. I posted this back in the old days when I thought I was talking to adults. AKA yesterday.

JUST REMEMBER KIDS:

CRACK IS WHACK

UP WITH HOPE; DOWN WITH DOPE

SHARE HUGS, NOT DRUGS

mmmkaaaaayyyyy

lcarus
04-07-2012, 10:18 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BNbExvU42q4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simplicity
04-07-2012, 10:47 PM
mmmmmmmmkaaaayyyyyyyyy

HMc
04-07-2012, 10:53 PM

Aries Walker
04-07-2012, 11:58 PM
Ambien absolutely counts...if you use it outside doctors orders. I've done shrooms, LSD, X, mollys, peyote and even DMT and I can say with 100% certainty that you can trip just as hard or harder on ambien of you play your cards right. I've never tried coke (other than in X) and I've only smoked weed once...but psychadelics are something that everyone should experience at least once. I'm not religious, but i can only describe my experiences with them as religious and life-changing. Life is, in my opinion, too short to not get the most out of it. I grew up in a meth-ravaged home so I've never been interested in narcotics or addictive drugs but I see nothing wrong with heading to the spirit world young guns style every now and again.

I'll tell you, when you have enough trouble with insomnia, Ambien is a life-saver. I am really good (read: paranoid) about using it only when I need it, and never two nights in a row. If I take it then stay up too late anyway, it can be a pretty wild experience with dripping walls and phantasmal people and me telling people things that get me in trouble later - it's classified as a 'hypnotic' for a reason - but if I go lie down about a half hour or an hour after I take it, it's just glorious sleep right when I need it.

So yeah, as doctor ordered. Otherwise you get those special moments you hear about on the news.

lcarus
04-08-2012, 12:01 AM
I just snorted a hog leg of ball powder.

Easy 6
04-08-2012, 12:55 AM
Its definitely gratifying to see the numbers balance out in the last hour or so, i was quite sure all along that the innocence wouldnt last.

pr_capone
04-08-2012, 01:12 AM
I'll tell you, when you have enough trouble with insomnia, Ambien is a life-saver. I am really good (read: paranoid) about using it only when I need it, and never two nights in a row. If I take it then stay up too late anyway, it can be a pretty wild experience with dripping walls and phantasmal people and me telling people things that get me in trouble later - it's classified as a 'hypnotic' for a reason - but if I go lie down about a half hour or an hour after I take it, it's just glorious sleep right when I need it.

So yeah, as doctor ordered. Otherwise you get those special moments you hear about on the news.

I *JUST* got a script for Ambien. Going to get it filled tomorrow. I am excited about the possibility of getting a good night's rest for a change. :D

Aries Walker
04-08-2012, 05:36 AM
Just make sure you have a full eight hours to invest, because you'll spend every one in glorious, restful slumber.

beach tribe
04-08-2012, 09:28 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dbJABjVH-0k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

beach tribe
04-08-2012, 09:38 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PKS0ZI4tgP0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IA_Chiefs_fan
04-08-2012, 12:43 PM
I've never done a drug; not even weed. Neither has my wife. We were both around it all the time when we were younger, just never had any interest. I was perfectly content with alcohol while my friends were trying some of everything. Kind of proud of that now. To be honest I'm not even sure why I never tried anything. Like I said, I just never had any interest...

-King-
04-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Nope. I don't even drink alcohol. All I need is Mary Jane by my side and I'm good.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bowser
04-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Only once - shrooms. Ironically, it was the night I met my wife.

Outside of alcohol, that's it. I've never even smoked a cig or weed.

Brock
04-08-2012, 02:25 PM
I've never done a drug; not even weed. Neither has my wife. We were both around it all the time when we were younger, just never had any interest. I was perfectly content with alcohol while my friends were trying some of everything. Kind of proud of that now. To be honest I'm not even sure why I never tried anything. Like I said, I just never had any interest...

Alcohol is a drug. One of the worst.

ModSocks
04-08-2012, 02:38 PM

Indeed.

ModSocks
04-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Haven't read the thread, so not sure what classifies as hard drugs, but the worst I've ever done was ecstasy. However, 'shrooms are on my list of things to do before i die.

IA_Chiefs_fan
04-08-2012, 02:49 PM

I hear you and I know some people who are dear to me who struggle with alcohol addiction. With that said, I'd say my occasional Miller Lite or Mikes Hard Cranberry Lemonade is not worse for me than cocaine.

QuikSsurfer
04-08-2012, 03:22 PM
I *JUST* got a script for Ambien. Going to get it filled tomorrow. I am excited about the possibility of getting a good night's rest for a change. :D

lock your fridge and snack cabinets before sleep.

MOhillbilly
04-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Only Milk Plus.

Fairplay
04-08-2012, 05:13 PM
"Now my lovely daughter we will now peruse the drug thread and
i will answer any and all questions about my past drug use in detail."

Hitler's Falafel~ "Okay Dad."

whoman69
04-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Hardest thing I ever took was marijuana and that was just at a high school party 30+ years ago. I'd put everclear higher on the list than doobie.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-08-2012, 07:29 PM
"Now my lovely daughter we will now peruse the drug thread and
i will answer any and all questions about my past drug use in detail."

Hitler's Falafel~ "Okay Dad."

LMAO

Pablo
04-08-2012, 08:17 PM
I'm struck. What is so intriguing about trying/doing drugs? Did someone promise you would have lots of friends and turn cool instantly when you tried them? Or the "awesome experience" that turns your life into a smelly twat?I'm sure people really want to kick it with you. You sound like a hell of a good time.

The only way you'll ever know if you do or do not enjoy certain things is to try them. I'm not saying you need to get a gram of heroin and bang that shit; but don't live life by your D.A.R.E handbook you got in 6th grade.

NewChief
04-08-2012, 08:23 PM
I'm sure people really want to kick it with you. You sound like a hell of a good time.

The only way you'll ever know if you do or do not enjoy certain things is to try them. I'm not saying you need to get a gram of heroin and bang that shit; but don't live life by your D.A.R.E handbook you got in 6th grade.

He's like 15 years old. I commend him for keeping it clean.

Pablo
04-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Had some fun nights on a variety of different substances. Never any needles. Shrooms are really the only one I have a strong urge to partake in anymore. Haven't done anything really crazy since college; but I will say I've put myself in a lot more funky situations because of alcohol than any of the other shit I've used combined.

I guess weed is a drug. I'll give that a go every now and then.

Pablo
04-08-2012, 08:24 PM
He's like 15 years old. I commend him for keeping it clean.Yeah, I pinned him for the under 21 crowd for sure. I was guessing more along 17 or 18. At 15 you should probably be working on getting scholarships.

And then use said scholarships to party your dick off in college. Literally and figuratively.

MOhillbilly
04-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Sometimes at night you'd think the trees were after you. go Clockwork. Pile in the Camino and roar across the country side. No lights, chugging wild turkey, blasting motorhead, chasing the Indians across the clouds. Rad.

lcarus
04-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Sometimes at night you'd think the trees were after you. Then you'd go Clockwork. Pile in the Camino and roar across the country side. No lights, chugging wild turkey, and blasting motorhead, chasing the Indians across the clouds. Rad

Tubular

LiveSteam
04-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Sometimes at night you'd think the trees were after you. Then you'd go Clockwork. Pile in the Camino and roar across the country side. No lights, chugging wild turkey, and blasting motorhead, chasing the Indians across the clouds. Rad.

Country boy will get HIGH

MOhillbilly
04-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Some good times if you were prone to fly.

Aries Walker
04-09-2012, 06:54 AM
I'd put everclear higher on the list than doobie.
One time I had a drink called "The Green Dragon", which a guy I sort-of knew made out of Everclear and . . . something green, I don't know. Anyway, it was mostly Everclear, which got infused into my mustache, so I got to enjoy it a little bit every time I licked my lips, for the rest of the night.

Inspector
04-09-2012, 09:04 AM
The Lord is my drug. Jesus is my high in life. Have never touched any other kind of enhancements, have all I could ever want with what I have now.

Just took a big hit off my bible. Ahhhh, man that's some good stuff, I tell ya what.

That said, very few things tick me off more than my hard earned crime fighting dollars being wasted on apprehending those who choose to take some sort of action on their own bodies. Keep your stupid laws off our bodies!!!!

The Franchise
04-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Yes......most fucked up shit I've ever done? Large quantities of dramamine.

Fish
04-09-2012, 09:27 AM
I've done a little Jenkem here and there......

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-09-2012, 09:32 AM
This thread was just a quick thought and spin off of the "are you never out of weed" thread. I figured it would die the night it was posted.

Buncha druggies.

ChiefAshhole20
04-09-2012, 09:39 AM
One time I had a drink called "The Green Dragon", which a guy I sort-of knew made out of Everclear and . . . something green, I don't know. Anyway, it was mostly Everclear, which got infused into my mustache, so I got to enjoy it a little bit every time I licked my lips, for the rest of the night.

It's basically a bunch of stems to get all of the THC mixed in with the alcohol to give you a weed flavored buzz/high. Good stuff it just takes awhile to accumulate all the stems. Drugs of choice are Molly,Weed, Adderoll, Ambien (dont know if that counts but pretty trippy) and Shrooms. Haven't tried LSD but I'm interested in giving it a go. Did salvia once and will never touch that shit again. Crazy stuff

kysirsoze
04-09-2012, 09:39 AM
This thread was just a quick thought and spin off of the "are you never out of weed" thread. I figured it would die the night it was posted.

Buncha druggies.

Well I started out just chekcing this thread casually. You know. Bored at work, needing a late night pick me up. That sort of thing. Now my viewing of this thread has taken on a life of it's own. Yesterday I stole my roommate's laptop to check it. I don't know what's happening to me.

ChiefAshhole20
04-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Anyone here have an experience with some DMT?

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-09-2012, 09:46 AM
Well I started out just chekcing this thread casually. You know. Bored at work, needing a late night pick me up. That sort of thing. Now my viewing of this thread has taken on a life of it's own. Yesterday I stole my roommate's laptop to check it. I don't know what's happening to me.

LMAO

rageeumr
04-09-2012, 09:48 AM
Never tried anything harder than weed. I'm not sure what my bigger fear is: that I'd hate it or that I'd love it.

kysirsoze
04-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Never tried anything harder than weed. I'm not sure what my bigger fear is: that I'd hate it or that I'd love it.

Preeeeeeetty sure you wouldn't hate it. The hangover, maybe. But that's it.

Dayze
04-09-2012, 09:56 AM
did LSD once. HUGE trip. took one hit, and after about an hour, nothing. Then took another, and within 5 minutes of taking the 2nd one, the 1st one kicked in. I was tripping balls for like 10 hours.

It was WAYYYY too fun lol. Haven't done it since.

rageeumr
04-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Preeeeeeetty sure you wouldn't hate it. The hangover, maybe. But that's it.

I'm not entirely sure about that. I really didn't like weed the couple of times I tried it. Just made me nervous. I remember just wanting to sober up.

I'm a pussy.

Rain Man
04-09-2012, 09:58 AM
My body is a temple. I don't graffiti it with tattoos, and I don't sully it with drugs. I do admit that it is a temple of a cult that worships sugar, though.

Dayze
04-09-2012, 09:59 AM
i once beat a man within an inch of his life when I was all hopped up on sugar.

Rain Man
04-09-2012, 10:02 AM
i once beat a man within an inch of his life when I was all hopped up on sugar.

They say that it gives you the strength of ten men.

morphius
04-09-2012, 10:05 AM
heck, I've never been drunk...

kysirsoze
04-09-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm not entirely sure about that. I really didn't like weed the couple of times I tried it. Just made me nervous. I remember just wanting to sober up.

I'm a pussy.

Strangely, weed is the only drug I've tried where I felt what you described. I think it's because it's more obvious to yourself when you're high on weed. On most drugs you are fairly oblivious to your own fuck-upedness.

Aries Walker
04-09-2012, 10:56 AM
It's basically a bunch of stems to get all of the THC mixed in with the alcohol to give you a weed flavored buzz/high. Good stuff it just takes awhile to accumulate all the stems. Drugs of choice are Molly,Weed, Adderoll, Ambien (dont know if that counts but pretty trippy) and Shrooms. Haven't tried LSD but I'm interested in giving it a go. Did salvia once and will never touch that shit again. Crazy stuff
I was under the impression it was green food coloring, or Hi-C, or something like that. Either that guy was making the cheap version of Green Dragon, or that was my first and only experience with any kind of non-prescription drugs.

I don't think the poll has an option for that.

Nzoner
04-09-2012, 11:04 AM
On a related note my mother is in the hospital for her cancer and she was given Dilaudid that totally messed her world up,in fact I got a phone call from her Sat night late and she was saying her nurses were out to get her and were going to put her in the psych ward.We immediately got back to the hospital and spent the night in the room with her but there were moments when I was like wow she is completely out of it.She's doing much better now and has been switched to percocet.

Frosty
04-09-2012, 11:29 AM
What is the draw for people that abuse Oxycodone? The times that I have been prescribed it have been underwhelming, to say the least. The only thing it really does to me is make it hard to sleep and give me weird dreams when I do sleep. Is it a dose thing? Or is it mixed with something else when abused?

mr. tegu
04-09-2012, 12:16 PM
On another side note, I was shocked when a while back I was ID'ed at Target and they ran my DL through the machine when I was buying some Tylenol for a cold. I laughed and asked how old I had to be but the cashier didn't know. Maybe there is just a rule in general to track the purchase of it and no actual age restriction? Either way if there is an age restricition there would be no need to ID me. They finally occassionally stopped IDing me at the casinos recently.

suzzer99
04-09-2012, 12:27 PM
Supposedly people who have done shrooms score more highly than people who haven't on a psychological trait called 'openness'. I have a 19-year-old, I try to be pretty honest with her about what I've done and how I regret most of it, and why. But I've told her shrooms is the only drug I would almost encourage her to do. But when she's older and on a camping trip or something.

NewChief
04-09-2012, 12:28 PM
What is the draw for people that abuse Oxycodone? The times that I have been prescribed it have been underwhelming, to say the least. The only thing it really does to me is make it hard to sleep and give me weird dreams when I do sleep. Is it a dose thing? Or is it mixed with something else when abused?

A few things: firstly, certain temperaments and metabolisms seem to be drawn to certain types of substances. I know a lot of people who absolutely fiend for benzos (xanax, valium, clorazepan), but they just put me to sleep. Secondly, if a person is actually in pain, then the "high" isn't nearly as noticeable because you actually need the drug. Also, most people who abuse them recreationally often drink alcohol with them, which intensifies the effect (euphoria).

kysirsoze
04-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Supposedly people who have done shrooms score more highly than people who haven't on a psychological trait called 'openness'. I have a 19-year-old, I try to be pretty honest with her about what I've done and how I regret most of it, and why. But I've told her shrooms is the only drug I would almost encourage her to do. But when she's older and on a camping trip or something.

Only done them once and in a small dose but shrooms are awesome. I would totally do them again.

Frosty
04-09-2012, 12:45 PM
A few things: firstly, certain temperaments and metabolisms seem to be drawn to certain types of substances. I know a lot of people who absolutely fiend for benzos (xanax, valium, clorazepan), but they just put me to sleep. Secondly, if a person is actually in pain, then the "high" isn't nearly as noticeable because you actually need the drug. Also, most people who abuse them recreationally often drink alcohol with them, which intensifies the effect (euphoria).

Thanks. I couldn't see why these things had a certain popularity when there didn't seem to be much of a high and long term use side affects were truly horrible. :eek: It makes sense that it would depend on the person.

I haven't really tried any of the benzos other than a valium right before a vasectomy. That had an interesting affect (the valium, not the vasectomy).