PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Season ticket questions...help...etc. for a n00b

Jerm
04-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Well the wife and I are thinking about taking the plunge on season tickets for 2012..for those that are already ST holders or go to a ton of games is there any section is that is the best value or is it just kinda a how much you wanna spend sort of thing?

Also is there any sort of payment plan or do you have to pay it all up front?

Lastly, how do potential playoff tickets and parking work? Is that on a first come first serve basis or are they factored in?

Any help would greatly be appreciated...thanks.

Saulbadguy
04-24-2012, 06:43 PM
Sit in the sun if you like to be warm, shade if you like to be cool.

Yes, they have a payment plan.

I have a red parking pass, but I don't know if there is a waiting list for parking passes now.

You get the opportunity to buy your playoff seats of it is even a remote possibility that they may host a game. If they fail to do so, you can get a refund or apply the $$$$ towards next years season tickets.

Jerm
04-24-2012, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the help man.

04-24-2012, 07:37 PM
Do yourself a favor and sit on the sunny side of the stadium. When late october hits you will be very happy you did.

ChiefsCountry
04-24-2012, 07:38 PM
If you don't mind to walk a little bit, I would suggest not to buy a parking pass. Its cheaper to just pay at the gate.

Also sit on the visitor's side in the sun, it will be worth it other than being confused when watching the highlights at home. :)

Jerm
04-24-2012, 07:40 PM
If you don't mind to walk a little bit, I would suggest not to buy a parking pass. Its cheaper to just pay at the gate.

Also sit on the visitor's side in the sun, it will be worth it other than being confused when watching the highlights at home. :)

Nah I don't mind walking...just didn't know what would be the better option lol.

Thanks for the tips...

04-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Didn't the price of parking go up again this year too?

Jerm
04-24-2012, 07:42 PM
Didn't the price of parking go up again this year too?

I believe so that's why I bothered to ask...I figured there was some plan for season long parking.

ChiefsCountry
04-24-2012, 07:45 PM
Nah I don't mind walking...just didn't know what would be the better option lol.

Thanks for the tips...

Also since you live in Clinton, I assume, I would try to get tickets on the west side of Arrowhead. It would make it easier for you after you park.

The great thing about season tickets is you can pretty much get a routine going after awhile and going to the games are a piece of cake then.

Direckshun
04-24-2012, 07:47 PM
Don't tell Arrowhead this, but I just park at some apartment complex that's a couple miles away and walk.

I'll gladly walk for 30-40 minutes before and after a game rather than pay $30 in parking.

HonestChieffan
04-24-2012, 08:00 PM
The higher you go the weirder the fans and the more odd the behavior. Get as close to the field as you can for the wifes sake.

BigRedChief
04-24-2012, 08:10 PM
Best deal in the Stadium is the end zone lower level behind the goal posts. They are discounted.

Predarat
04-24-2012, 08:32 PM
Don't

Fish
04-24-2012, 08:45 PM
The higher you go the weirder the fans and the more odd the behavior. Get as close to the field as you can for the wifes sake.

LMAO...... Sorry it's scary for you in the upper level... Probably all those democrats and minorities....

Saulbadguy
04-24-2012, 08:46 PM
Best deal in the Stadium is the end zone lower level behind the goal posts. They are discounted.

Shitty view.