PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Mother **** You Scott Pioli!!!!!!!!!!

BigRichard
04-26-2012, 07:04 PM
:cuss:

Just wanted to be the first to start this thread. Wrote this before the pick was even in. But I am sure this will be the reaction.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2lbcbap.jpg

Thanks notorious

Skyy God
04-26-2012, 07:05 PM
Fucking Poe.

PRIEST
04-26-2012, 07:07 PM
wtf was that phucking sims all over again

WhitiE
04-26-2012, 07:07 PM
hope it works out.....

BoneKrusher
04-26-2012, 07:08 PM
http://www.newsuccess.org/success/success_blog/uploaded_images/disappointment_-771590.jpg

Epic Fail 007
04-26-2012, 07:09 PM
Hey it was a need. Thats all you can say. Its not all scott romeo wanted him also.

crazycoffey
I take it we're not happy with the pick....

Skyy God
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!!!! Motherfucking cunt motherfucker bullshit balls

notorious
:facepalm:

Alright, who is going to be the next Head Coach and GM?

ThatRaceCardGuy
SCOTT PIOLI CAN FUCK HIMSELF SILLY WITH AN AIDS STICK...I HATE THAT PIECE OF SHIT. YOU WASTED ...YOU LITERALLY SAT THERE , THOUGHT ABOUT IT, THEN REALLY WASTED OUR FIRST ROUND PICK ON THAT WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT FROM MEMPHIS.....YOU FATHERFUCKING, SISTER HUMPING, COUSING FAPING, PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT ...FUCK YOU SCOTT PIOLI!

aturnis
04-26-2012, 07:10 PM
There is exactly ONE happy CP'er! BigRedChiefsfan

Skyy God
garbage. like me

Hammock Parties
Suck my dick. Everyone.

The Dawg
04-26-2012, 07:11 PM
This would have been the reaction no matter who we took.

Red Dawg
04-26-2012, 07:11 PM
The one guy I didn't want. He is a fat lazy kid. I am calling it right now. There is reason he went to Memphis. Didn't play good compettion and they have a super crappy program.

I want to trust Romeo but this is tough. Looking at him do think, man I he is going to good.

Hammock Parties
04-26-2012, 07:12 PM
I want to trust Romeo but this is tough..

LMAO

Romeo is a foot shuffling porter who is fat.

Pioli made this pick.

Bump
04-26-2012, 07:14 PM
I just don't know man, I just don't know. Freakish athletic ability is good, Romeo coaching him is good, 350 lbs with a high motor is good. Hope it works out. It's a weakness, there's a lot of potential, I guess. Should have traded down though, with all the trades. Romeo is one hell of a defensive coach though, he might be able to coach Poe.

I'm not terribly upset.

notorious
04-26-2012, 07:14 PM

You forgot this.

Bump
04-26-2012, 07:15 PM
The one guy I didn't want. He is a fat lazy kid. I am calling it right now. There is reason he went to Memphis. Didn't play good compettion and they have a super crappy program.

I want to trust Romeo but this is tough. Looking at him do think, man I he is going to good.

then why does everyone say he has a high motor?

Fire Me Boy!
04-26-2012, 07:15 PM

You forgot this.

Best. Post. Evar.

notorious
04-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Best. Post. Evar.

It's a Hamas original. He gets the credit.

Mr. Flopnuts
Isn't Fletcher Cox a way better pick there? The Eagles probably shit themselves and jumped right on the phone when we picked Mr. Lazy.

prhom
This is only slightly worse than taking Brockers at 11.

BoneKrusher
04-26-2012, 07:21 PM
Ryan Sims part two.

Simplicity
04-26-2012, 07:24 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/media/motion/2012/0322/dm_120322_ncf_dontari_poe_feature.jpg

Welp... This is gay.

scho63
04-26-2012, 07:25 PM
SCOTT PIOLI CAN **** HIMSELF SILLY WITH AN AIDS STICK...I HATE THAT PIECE OF SHIT. YOU WASTED ...YOU LITERALLY SAT THERE , THOUGHT ABOUT IT, THEN REALLY WASTED OUR FIRST ROUND PICK ON THAT WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT FROM MEMPHIS.....YOU FATHER****ING, SISTER HUMPING, COUSING FAPING, PIECE OF ****ING SHIT ...**** YOU SCOTT PIOLI!

I take it you don't approve of the pick? LMAO

notorious
04-26-2012, 07:30 PM
He literally got dominated by 2 star centers and guards in a dogshit conference.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Mizzou_8541
04-26-2012, 07:35 PM
Are we the laughingstock of the NFL yet?

notorious
04-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Are we the laughingstock of the NFL yet?

NFL Network cracked off a couple jokes about him.

"He better start making tackles in the NFL, because he certainly didn't at Memphis."

rtmike
04-26-2012, 08:20 PM
I don't ever mention much but the only players' I didn't want was Poe & Tannehill.
Really didn't want Poe. STFU

I kept hearing all week that Polli wanted a "for sure" player & that Poe wasn't one of them. Also kept hearing all week he was the biggest chance for BUST.

What is it with this front office shitting the bed on D-line high draft picks. Why didn't Philly want to trade with us?

JohnnyHammersticks
04-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Prediction: David DeCastro is still racking up All Pro seasons for the Steelers 7 years after Dontario Poe is out of the league and has pawned all that ridiculous bling he had on his wrists tonight.

There's a reason why the Steelers are the Steelers and the Chiefs are the Chiefs. :banghead:

Molitoth
04-26-2012, 08:32 PM
I don't ever mention much but the only players' I didn't want was Poe & Tannehill.
Really didn't want Poe. STFU

I kept hearing all week that Polli wanted a "for sure" player & that Poe wasn't one of them. Also kept hearing all week he was the biggest chance for BUST.

What is it with this front office shitting the bed on D-line high draft picks. Why didn't Philly want to trade with us?

Hey, I could have written this.:):)

Mizzou_8541
04-26-2012, 08:33 PM
NFL Network cracked off a couple jokes about him.

"He better start making tackles in the NFL, because he certainly didn't at Memphis."

Awesome. :facepalm:

Extra Point
04-26-2012, 08:39 PM
Prediction: David DeCastro is still racking up All Pro seasons for the Steelers 7 years after Dontario Poe is out of the league and has pawned all that ridiculous bling he had on his wrists tonight.

There's a reason why the Steelers are the Steelers and the Chiefs are the Chiefs. :banghead:

Well put. Up Pioli's ass, with a little help from Todd Haley. Once again, Chiefs are punked. Roll up all the dough, and throw it all into the combine.:shake:

chiefzilla1501
04-26-2012, 09:11 PM

A pro bowl Guard = an average Nose Tackle.

I'm not high on Poe. But our options sucked. Even if I'm not high on Poe would have been even more pissed if we picked a Guard at #11.

TRR
04-26-2012, 09:19 PM

Because we all know Pro Bowl guards get you to Super Bowls. Good thing we had Waters and Shields take us to the promise land.
Posted via Mobile Device

kcjayhawks5
04-26-2012, 09:29 PM
This would have been the reaction no matter who we took.

Exactly. Like clockwork.

MahiMike
04-26-2012, 09:36 PM

Good post. I concur.

beach tribe
04-26-2012, 09:50 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!!!! Mother****ing **** mother****er bullshit balls

Whats' wrong? Washington picked RGIII.

Rausch
04-26-2012, 09:50 PM
Because we all know Pro Bowl guards get you to Super Bowls. Good thing we had Waters and Shields take us to the promise land.
Posted via Mobile Device

Because we all know HOF QB's get you to the Super Bowl. Good thing we had Joe Montana take us to the promised land.

Stupid, stupid fucking post.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-26-2012, 09:52 PM

Your fandom is of the true variety.

beach tribe
04-26-2012, 09:53 PM
Because we all know HOF QB's get you to the Super Bowl. Good thing we had Joe Montana take us to the promised land.

Stupid, stupid ****ing post.

You really would have wanted the safe cozy 24th pick G!! over a NT with unlimited upside?

beach tribe
04-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Well put. Up Pioli's ass, with a little help from Todd Haley. Once again, Chiefs are punked. Roll up all the dough, and throw it all into the combine.:shake:

Maybe you missed the part where Romeo said he had rated him before the combine. We all know how these guys value tape.

Okie_Apparition
04-26-2012, 10:24 PM
Take your Yardman down to the Taco Bell

mcaj22
04-26-2012, 10:39 PM
You really would have wanted the safe cozy 24th pick G!! over a NT with unlimited upside?

every player in the draft has "unlimited upside"

but you have to be on some heavy drugs and really sippin the crazy milk if you think Poe has any relevance to Haoliti Ngata, or ever will

Haoliti Ngata flashed elite talent from day 1. It could take Poe YEARS before hes even 1/3 of that type of talent. We dont have years.

Rausch
04-26-2012, 10:42 PM

DeCastro has unlimited upside.

Poe is a guy who displayed very little on the field but knows how to bench press...

The Bad Guy
04-26-2012, 10:52 PM
LMAO

Pioli made this pick.

Yes, because clearly being fat translates into being a poor talent evaluator.

JohnnyHammersticks
04-26-2012, 10:54 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, and not making it to the promised land was all on the Guards back then. Too bad Waters and Shields couldn't have lined up and played defense too, then maybe we could have forced Indy to punt ONCE in the playoff game we lost 38-31. Waters and Shields were probably the main reason our defense gave up over 400 yards that day. If only Waters wouldn't have missed so many tackles on E James, and if only Shields could have played better pass defense that day, we could have held Manning to under 3 td passes.

Bugeater
04-26-2012, 10:59 PM
every player in the draft has "unlimited upside"

but you have to be on some heavy drugs and really sippin the crazy milk if you think Poe has any relevance to Haoliti Ngata, or ever will

Haoliti Ngata flashed elite talent from day 1. It could take Poe YEARS before hes even 1/3 of that type of talent. We dont have years.
Actually, we do have years. Cassel will probably be here for at least 2 more, so we won't do shit for at least that long.

BigMeatballDave
04-26-2012, 11:07 PM
LMAO

Pioli made this pick.

You don't even watch college ball. Why are you even in this thread?