PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink -- Do any of you still go to Long John Silvers?

Pages : 1 [2]

Predarat
05-23-2013, 07:58 AM
Long John Silvers is to Seafood Restaurants as Taco Bell is to Mexican Restaurants. I know I shouldn't but sometimes I get a craving and go get some. Not too bad if I do it on occasion and not weekly.

Pablo
05-23-2013, 08:45 AM
I do like LJS. Just don't go there for the veggies. They've taken out all the flavor and nutrition from them. I just get the fried fish/shrimp. Tasty and cheap.

the fuck ever went to LJS for their veggies?

houstonwhodat
05-23-2013, 08:49 AM
If it's cooked fresh it can be pretty good.

But why is it always so greasy???

Shaid
05-23-2013, 08:50 AM
Wish we still had one here. I've always liked it.

suds79
05-23-2013, 08:51 AM

I think it's one of those restaurants where if you're willing to walk in the door, you just have to let that go. That's kinda who they are. ;)

Dayze
05-23-2013, 09:14 AM
I haven't been in a while; but I remember th last time I went it really hit the spot.

chop
05-23-2013, 09:23 AM
My wife refuses to go to any of the LJS restaurants since the time they messed up her order. After going to the table and sitting down, she noticed that she didn't get the meal that she ordered. She took her plate back to the person working behind the counter and explained that she got the wrong food. The person gave her the correct food back but put the food that she had originally taken back to her table back in the bin for others to eat. After seeing what just happened, she threw her food away and vowed to never eat there again.

DJ's left nut
05-23-2013, 09:28 AM
My wife refuses to go to any of the LJS restaurants since the time they messed up her order. After going to the table and sitting down, she noticed that she didn't get the meal that she ordered. She took her plate back to the person working behind the counter and explained that she got the wrong food. The person gave her the correct food back but put the food that she had originally taken back to her table back in the bin for others to eat. After seeing what just happened, she threw her food away and vowed to never eat there again.

She should probably never eat at a restaurant anywhere. Ever.

That's SOP for most restaurant staff, including sit down joints. No, they don't do it at high end places, but essentially any chain restaurant has folks in the back that snag a piece of 'stray' quesadilla or some french fries that went out instead of a baked potato.

Wait staff gets hungry. Sorry champ, but it isn't just LJS...

chop
05-23-2013, 09:34 AM
She should probably never eat at a restaurant anywhere. Ever.

That's SOP for most restaurant staff, including sit down joints. No, they don't do it at high end places, but essentially any chain restaurant has folks in the back that snag a piece of 'stray' quesadilla or some french fries that went out instead of a baked potato.

Wait staff gets hungry. Sorry champ, but it isn't just LJS...

I understand the wait staff may eat the food but they shouldn't resale food that was brought back to other customers.

chop
05-23-2013, 09:37 AM
Once the food is no longer in view of the staff, the restaurant shouldn't try to resale.

DJ's left nut
05-23-2013, 09:37 AM
Once the food is no longer in view of the staff, the restaurant shouldn't try to resale.

ooooohhhhh - for other customers to eat.

Yeah - that's not cool. At all.

(After re-reading, I see what you mean when you said 'bin'; I was thinking along the lines of a little tray area out of sight for the staff to eat, but that's clearly not what it means in a fast-food setting. My bad, yo)

DaneMcCloud
05-23-2013, 12:42 PM
I haven't eaten at a LJS in more than 20 years. The closet location is more than 20 miles from my home and there's only eight locations in a 50 mile radius.

KFC's are disappearing out here, too. The location closest to my home (which was awful, BTW) was bulldozed a few years ago. The next nearest location is now a Zankou Chicken (which is unbelievably awesome).

Exoter175
05-23-2013, 02:12 PM
Because of this thread, I had LJS yesterday, it was delicious. That is all.

Msmith
05-23-2013, 02:16 PM
The one that was near the campus closed down. I really miss that place but my wife forbids me to eat there due to health reason.

Every time I ate there there were always some over-weight customers munching down the greasy but delicious food.

Bump
05-23-2013, 02:19 PM
How can one stomach that shit?

Being in Boston, one can't just go back to eating fish that isn't fresh.

listopencil
05-23-2013, 03:58 PM
I just had some LJS not too long ago on a trip to visit my sister in Sacramento. I was stunned to notice that they offer vegetables. I grabbed my chicken planks/fish...thing/french fries/hush puppies plate and added an order of hush puppies to go with it. Why? Because hush puppies. That's why.

listopencil
05-23-2013, 03:59 PM
How can one stomach that shit?

Being in Boston, one can't just go back to eating fish that isn't fresh.

You can only go about once every ten years or so.

listopencil
05-23-2013, 04:01 PM

I could probably cook fish in a pool of lard, on a lard frying pan, on top of a stove made of lard, in protective clothing made of lard and then top it with lard, and it wouldn't turn out as greasy as LJS food. I'd still eat it though. Why? Hush puppies.

Deberg_1990
05-23-2013, 04:01 PM
I haven't eaten at a LJS in more than 20 years. The closet location is more than 20 miles from my home and there's only eight locations in a 50 mile radius.

KFC's are disappearing out here, too. The location closest to my home (which was awful, BTW) was bulldozed a few years ago. The next nearest location is now a Zankou Chicken (which is unbelievably awesome).

Yea, it seems like a few old school franchises are struggling these days. Long Johns, which is near obsolete in my area, KFC, Wendy's...Burger King.......

I see a lot of Chick FIL A, Popeyes, Whataburger and of course McDonalds picking up the slack.

bevischief
05-23-2013, 05:31 PM
I haven't seen a LJS since I moved up here.

listopencil
05-23-2013, 06:40 PM
Church of Jesus Christ of Long John Silvers.

Cannibal
05-23-2013, 07:55 PM
I love that ****in chicken, fish and shrimp platter and their cole slaw is awesome too.

Haven't had the shit in a couple of years though.

Cannibal
05-23-2013, 07:59 PM
http://www.scene-stealers.com/wp-content/uploads//2012/09/fast-times-brad-hamilton-1982-pirate-winking.jpg

DJ's left nut
05-23-2013, 08:09 PM
Went there tonight.

Holy crap - the chicken, fish and shrimp platter is just way too greasy. By the last plank of fish I just wanted it to be over.

Tasty for a bit, but it gets to you in a hurry.

The good news is that I had to wait 20 minutes for my !@#$ing food, so they gave me a free lunch coupon.

Cannibal
05-23-2013, 08:11 PM
Haters gonna hate...

cabletech94
05-23-2013, 08:18 PM
yep. because of this thread, i went there for lunch today. i really don't remember the last time i ate there. it's because my wife hates it. with a passion.

i didn't remember how greasy it was. it was tasty, but more grease than i've eaten in a long time.

ate around 3 today. heading off to take my 3rd BM since eating.

interdasting.

lewdog
05-23-2013, 08:52 PM
Never had it. But one is located within 5 miles of my new place.

Suggestions?

Fairplay
05-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Never had it. But one is located within 5 miles of my new place.

Suggestions?

Don't

lewdog
05-23-2013, 08:58 PM
Don't

I was thinking about trying it for a colon cleanse though. Should clear the system right out.

Bump
05-23-2013, 08:59 PM
I'm scared to eat any sort of fast food now for 2 reasons:

1. I don't trust min wage workers to prepare what I put in my body.

2. I haven't had fast food in over 2 years and am horrified by the potential shit I would have later.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-23-2013, 09:02 PM
Cap'n D's!!!/Thig

CrazyPhuD
05-23-2013, 09:31 PM
Cap'n D's!!!/Thig

Cap'n D's has nothing on Cap'n DD's that place is the tits!

Fairplay
05-23-2013, 09:36 PM
I was thinking about trying it for a colon cleanse though. Should clear the system right out.

That will work alright 100 percent guarantee.

Simply Red
05-23-2013, 09:37 PM
I'm afraid I have some bad news, champs - ThigLyfe has been barred from the thread.

CrazyPhuD
05-23-2013, 09:37 PM
Haven't been to one in year....I remember as a kid asking for the 'scraps' or whatever the hell the called it when you got the fried bits that fell off. That shit was the best....fatty goodness. Now people probably have a heart attack just looking at it!

Cannibal
05-23-2013, 09:38 PM
You bitches must have really shitty LJS's in your hood.

CrazyPhuD
05-23-2013, 09:38 PM
I'm afraid I have some bad news, champs - ThigLyfe has been barred from the thread.

Was he banned for showing too many breasts?

Simply Red
05-23-2013, 09:39 PM
Was he banned for showing too many breasts?

I'm not sure.

Cannibal
05-23-2013, 09:40 PM
ThigLyfe is a funny bastard.

Predarat
05-24-2013, 08:44 AM
The best punishment for ThigLife would be to unban him from THIS thread but ban him from everything else.

Deberg_1990
02-13-2020, 09:43 PM
Long John silvers chicken tenders are for real!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Best chicken tenders belong to Long John Silvers. Also, those hush puppies....mmmmmm <a href="https://t.co/i9AXlOyBxu">pic.twitter.com/i9AXlOyBxu</a></p>&mdash; Ryan Alcantara (@ralcantara79) <a href="https://twitter.com/ralcantara79/status/1228118904691712001?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 14, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

FlaChief58
02-13-2020, 10:00 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Best chicken tenders belong to Long John Silvers. Also, those hush puppies....mmmmmm <a href="https://t.co/i9AXlOyBxu">pic.twitter.com/i9AXlOyBxu</a></p>&mdash; Ryan Alcantara (@ralcantara79) <a href="https://twitter.com/ralcantara79/status/1228118904691712001?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 14, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What part of the fish does the chicken tender come from?

Chief Pagan
02-13-2020, 10:16 PM
I think it is what is left over after removing the fish nuggets.

Fish
02-13-2020, 10:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/F91YK.jpg

Chief Pagan
02-13-2020, 11:32 PM
:D

Pointer19
02-13-2020, 11:56 PM
Fond memories of scooping out the crispy fried bits out of the bottom of a giant cardboard treasure chest from LJS - by hand - during Lent when I was in middle school.

Who needs fitness and babes when you've got crispy fried bits?

Edit: I'd take the babes nowadays.

big nasty kcnut
02-14-2020, 12:18 AM
Yeah i do eat it for lent thou looking for a toaster oven to my own at home.

listopencil
02-14-2020, 12:32 AM
Yeah i do eat it for lent thou looking for a toaster oven to my own at home.

You'd better be putting malt vinegar on that.

RickObie
02-14-2020, 12:37 AM
Damn you guys - I haven’t had LJS is years now I need it. Tomorrow it is.

Baby Lee
02-14-2020, 12:52 AM
Ironic, the closest LJS to me just had a fire a couple weeks back. Closed for renovation just in time for Lent.

Spokane Chief Fan
02-14-2020, 11:38 AM
Here in Spokane they had Long Johns in with Kentucky Fried. They just remodeled and took them out, so no LJS.

SuperBowl4
02-14-2020, 11:57 AM
no

Abba-Dabba
02-14-2020, 11:57 AM
Seems like I hit them up about once a year. So a couple days ago I stopped and got a 2 piece fish combo. It came with fries, 2 hush puppies and a drink. $8 and some change out the door.

That 2 piece wasn't even worth $5, and they didn't even put on the damn extra crunchies like the usually did. After eating it I felt like I would have been more satisfied at McDonalds with a filet-o-fish.

Demonpenz
02-14-2020, 11:58 AM
LJS with and A and W. Magical. I lived on Bannister and there was a shitty LJS off of the highway. If I could manage to keep my mitsubishi lancer out of a 5 foot pothole I would get some fish after drinking all friday and saturday night. Then I would go home and enjoy some Todd Haley magic

ptlyon
02-14-2020, 01:11 PM
Seems like I hit them up about once a year. So a couple days ago I stopped and got a 2 piece fish combo. It came with fries, 2 hush puppies and a drink. $8 and some change out the door.

That 2 piece wasn't even worth $5, and they didn't even put on the damn extra crunchies like the usually did. After eating it I felt like I would have been more satisfied at McDonalds with a filet-o-fish.

Never, ever say that. Ever. If you think McDonald's filet o fish is good, well then you don't know fish.

Two side notes

1. Arby's fish sandwich is really, really good. Can only get it this time of year.

2. If you're dead set on getting a McDonald's filet o fish, you can get their shamrock shakes beginning February 19th.

Rasputin
02-14-2020, 01:21 PM
The closest one closed down over a year ago. That sucks and so I think the nearest is an hour away and i don't want to go in that direction because Dodge Shitty stinks.

TLO
02-14-2020, 01:42 PM
LJS is never one of those places I think of going when I'm hungry. But when I do eat there, I generally enjoy their food.

Simply Red
02-14-2020, 01:49 PM

Yeah, well, Carrington is a dumb fucking asshole, and shitty at his job. All the more reason to go to LJS!

Pasta Little Brioni
02-14-2020, 02:16 PM
Absolutely terrible food

Hoover
02-14-2020, 02:18 PM
I mean where do you even find a Long John Silvers?

I think they are only in parts of Des Moines I don't go to unless its State Fair time.

DJJasonp
02-14-2020, 02:19 PM
Outside of maybe drinking gasoline, or chewing on ghost peppers.......I dont think there's a food on the planet that wreaks as much havoc on your digestion system than LJS!

Maybe Jack-in-the-box tacos comes in a close 2nd!

Abba-Dabba
02-14-2020, 02:45 PM
Never, ever say that. Ever. If you think McDonald's filet o fish is good, well then you don't know fish.

Two side notes

1. Arby's fish sandwich is really, really good. Can only get it this time of year.

2. If you're dead set on getting a McDonald's filet o fish, you can get their shamrock shakes beginning February 19th.

Negative, Ghostrider. Their main saving grace was the malt vinegar.

I mean how can they even call that a filet? it wasn't even 2oz of fish. Then let's mention these damn chicken scrapings they call strips. More like strips of scrapings out of the corners of the strip machine. Breaded with about 200% more breading than needed just to make the consumer think they are actually eating something. You just know the CEO's of that company laugh all the way to the bank every time someone orders a chicken strip from them. I couldn't imagine the cost to them being over 20 cents each per strip given the lack of meat in them.

The fries are usually soggy too. How they hell can a place that specializes in deep fried food have soggy fries??? I mean you haven't even mastered the fry game yet? As Travis Kelce would say....PFFFFTSHHHHHH!!!!

Let's not forget about those hush puppies as well. A Tbsp sized piece of batter x 2. How much crap you think they put in those to cover for it being their cheapest item?

I'm sure I won't return till next year, and I'm sure I'll come away with the same impression. Should of went to Mcdonald's.

Mecca
02-14-2020, 02:49 PM

I think they are only in parts of Des Moines I don't go to unless its State Fair time.

There's one in Lee Summit...

FlaChief58
02-14-2020, 02:51 PM
Haven't been to one since I first started dating my wife in '94. If I want fish, there are much better options when you live close to the source

Fish
02-14-2020, 03:07 PM

There's still 7 of them in the KC metro area...

Easy 6
02-14-2020, 03:45 PM
The one in my town has been here 40 years bare minimum and still going strong, I still go there several times a year... and it’s ALWAYS the 2 fish, 3 chicken platter

TLO
02-14-2020, 04:06 PM
Absolutely terrible food

Your choice to be a fan

listopencil
02-14-2020, 05:22 PM
Haven't been to one since I first started dating my wife in '94. If I want fish, there are much better options when you live close to the source

Um...

TrebMaxx
02-14-2020, 05:28 PM
Here in Spokane they had Long Johns in with Kentucky Fried. They just remodeled and took them out, so no LJS.

A little off topic but is there still a Bruchis on 29th? I seem to remember a Fish Shoppe right next to them. Can't remember the name though but it was a tasty place.

Mr. Wizard
02-14-2020, 07:32 PM
I don't care what anyone says, LJS hushpuppies and LJS malt vinegar is amazing along with popeyes chicken sandwich, no pickles, extra mayo. I challenge anyone to come up with two better comfort foods.

LJS fish and LJS chicken are acceptable with malt vinegar and tarter sauce.

Did you know you can buy malt vinegar at the store?

Easy 6
02-14-2020, 07:54 PM
I don't care what anyone says, LJS hushpuppies and LJS malt vinegar is amazing along with popeyes chicken sandwich, no pickles, extra mayo. I challenge anyone to come up with two better comfort foods.

Tartar is for the chicken planks in my bizarro world

But malt on the fish and pups for sure

candyman
02-14-2020, 08:09 PM

Easy, KFC Famous Bowl and Chic Fil A spicy chicken sandwich with extra pickles and one packet of mayo. You lose.

Demonpenz
02-14-2020, 08:15 PM
Your choice to be a fan

i think the guy who wrote that on twitter is now the AD at mo west where the chiefs training camp is.

Bob Dole
02-14-2020, 09:54 PM
The one in my town has been here 40 years bare minimum and still going strong, I still go there several times a year... and it’s ALWAYS the 2 fish, 3 chicken platter

I go probably twice a year and went SB Sunday. "We're out of chicken." I screamed FUCK and drove away.

KCTitus
02-14-2020, 10:19 PM
Outside of maybe drinking gasoline, or chewing on ghost peppers.......I dont think there's a food on the planet that wreaks as much havoc on your digestion system than LJS!

Maybe Jack-in-the-box tacos comes in a close 2nd!

You got that right...to the degree that my brother and I called it the 'yellow log'...and that was from the resultant defecation color. LJS was a guilty pleasure many, many years ago, but it's been well over a decade since. The only thing I remember was to say 'I want fries instead of slaw'...hated their coleslaw...

Fish
02-15-2020, 12:08 AM

No pickles? On a Popeye's chicken sandwich?

The hell is wrong with you? That's what brings the whole flavor combination together...

Simply Red
02-15-2020, 12:28 AM
No pickles? On a Popeye's chicken sandwich?

The hell is wrong with you? That's what brings the whole flavor combination together...

especially THEIR pickles - Now Wendy's pickles you can leave off.

srvy
02-15-2020, 01:30 AM
Who eats chicken at a fish and chips place? The nearest LJS to me is 12 miles and its a combo with A&W Captain Ds is 3 miles so I go there mostly now which isnt often.

Really the only sandwich I can stand in McDonalds is the filet o fish or regular cheeseburger.

Couch-Potato
02-15-2020, 06:44 AM
I miss the chicken

InChiefsHeaven
02-15-2020, 07:43 AM
Total guilty pleasure, might go there during Lent for some fish on Fridays. Otherwise, I steer clear. Grease fried grease with some batter and a little fish or chicken...mmmmm bad for you. But...sooooo good...

lewdog
02-15-2020, 08:41 AM
Easy, KFC Famous Bowl and Chic Fil A spicy chicken sandwich with extra pickles and one packet of mayo. You lose.

Famous bowls are nasty. I’ve never met someone who likes them.....

Baby Lee
02-15-2020, 08:44 AM
A light brown hillock of glop.

<iframe width="772" height="579" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aSZJMc1l-uk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cabletech94
02-15-2020, 09:49 AM
while i may go against the norm, anytime i eat LJS, i am immediately headed to the bathroom for a greasy drop off.
its been 3 or 4 years since ive eaten there, but i am due for a really deep bowel cleanse. i may make a visit today just for that reason, i've really got nothing else to do today.

and btw, call me crazy, but i prefer their chicken over their fish.......

candyman
02-15-2020, 11:02 AM

So you've asked every person you've met if they like KFC Famous Bowls?

Its one of the top selling items on their menu, you know plenty of people who like them.

mlyonsd
02-15-2020, 11:31 AM
KFC chicken pot pie is legit.

Fish
02-15-2020, 12:07 PM

It sounds good in theory. As someone who makes a mashed potato boat, adds corn to the tater boat, and drowns it in gravy anyway. But I tried one once, and it was a huge disappointment. Enough salt for 3 meals...

Mennonite
02-15-2020, 12:13 PM
KFC Famous Bowl = eating slop out of a trough.

I guess the fact that you eat it with a plastic spork instead of diving into it face first adds a veneer of civilization to it but it's basically the meal the pigs at the end of Animal Farm would order.

Hoover
02-16-2020, 10:07 AM
BUMP

Lent: All you can eat specials (https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/long-john-silvers-lent-specials-all-you-can-eat?fbclid=IwAR3WberQDkZocEagayZWTQLEyXTaWav_x9-d1cm2u0yWmTY-th2c3o2hbeU)

Fast seafood chain Long John Silver's will start Lent early with "all you can eat" dishes next week.

The Louisville-based chain will offer "all you can eat" fried fish, chicken and sides with prices starting at $7.99 from Feb. 17-25, it said in a press release.

Then, for Lent, which is from Feb. 26 to April 9 this year, Long John Silver's will offer a "two for $6" menu with items like shrimp, crab cakes, Alaska Pollock and chicken tenders, as well as larger $10 "Sea-Share" dishes.

The chain will also offer the "all you can eat" menu on Sundays during Lent. On Mondays, customers can bring in coupons from other restaurants to pay $1.99 for an Alaska Pollock sandwich or fish and fries.

Hammock Parties
08-04-2020, 10:41 AM
We're getting a Strip's Chicken in Waldo. Only the second in the KC metro. Excited! Chicken, donuts and pork sandwiches. Gay day?

https://www.stripschicken.com/menu

https://s3-media0.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/q3FBUK-TWFINsv84o3QFqg/o.jpg

https://s3-media0.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/UZMwzU-E0IvD5ZKqBlyNxQ/o.jpg

https://s3-media0.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/QCCf3PxShMe1ld87zX26uA/o.jpg

https://s3-media0.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/IhxAONqFFb0OhiYztp10yw/o.jpg

Hammock Parties
08-04-2020, 10:54 AM
By the way, I recently went to this total divey mexican fast food place that some of you may not know about in KC.

It's called Pancho's.

http://places.singleplatform.com/panchos-mexican-food/menu?ref=google

I HIGHLY recommend their food.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipOajArcKSOkVb5UQHRtlYVkHv3PxNFq646qg9eR=w1016-h543-p-k-no

https://s3-media0.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/QkzWP3Rc9-AIuLAXgHsarg/o.jpg

https://s3-media0.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/-wk8DhgViUaeMOWOKDhx1w/o.jpg

https://s3-media0.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/6RiK52kifhFN0aeRl7KLJg/o.jpg

srvy
08-04-2020, 12:03 PM
Pancho's is great. When our old office was at 2940 Main Id slip in and pick up a chorizo breaky burrito damn good but a big gut bomb.

Deberg_1990
01-09-2022, 07:49 PM
Anyone tried Arthur Treachers Fish and Chips lately? Apparently there’s one 1 left. Sad…

https://www.officialarthurtreachers.com/

Peter Gibbons
01-09-2022, 08:02 PM
Anyone tried Arthur Treachers Fish and Chips lately? Apparently there’s one 1 left. Sad…

I can be there in just under 4 hours. However, they will be closed then. I may make a point to stop in the next time my work takes me up to Cleveland.

Simply Red
01-09-2022, 09:53 PM

we had one at he A-terminal at Hartsfield/Jackson up until maybe 2010. I tried it again and it was delicious. Prior to that I was like 6 yrs old and it was at the Noland Rd. location.

RINGLEADER
01-09-2022, 09:55 PM

https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/2021/06/arthur-treachers-fish-chips-returning-nationwide-as-a-ghost-kitchen-courtesy-nathans-famous.html

Simply Red
01-09-2022, 11:00 PM
https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/2021/06/arthur-treachers-fish-chips-returning-nationwide-as-a-ghost-kitchen-courtesy-nathans-famous.html

yes that's what was at ATL airport - a Nathan's Treachers.

MarkDavis'Haircut
01-10-2022, 12:16 AM
Most of them closed around my place.

Frazod
01-10-2022, 12:29 AM
Most of them closed around my place.

Same here. The two that were close to me shut down years ago. The only one left in the area is about half an hour away - it's a hybrid LJS/KFC. At the rate businesses are shuttering I wonder how much longer it will last.

I'll eat there perhaps once a year. It's delicious, and I love it, but it's so fucking unhealthy. Probably a good thing it's so far away.

ping2000
01-10-2022, 12:30 AM
I heard Justin Sherbert is going tomorrow. He has free time now.

MarkDavis'Haircut
01-10-2022, 12:32 AM
Same here. The two that were close to me shut down years ago. The only one left in the area is about half an hour away - it's a hybrid LJS/KFC. At the rate businesses are shuttering I wonder how much longer it will last.

I'll eat there perhaps once a year. It's delicious, and I love it, but it's so ****ing unhealthy. Probably a good thing it's so far away.

We used to have a hybrid KFC/A&W and LJS/A&W in my town. Both closed. :cuss:

Deberg_1990
01-10-2022, 12:40 AM

I'll eat there perhaps once a year. It's delicious, and I love it, but it's so ****ing unhealthy. Probably a good thing it's so far away.

Long Johns have nearly died out in my area. The only ones left look like they are on their last leg. They seem to have a reputation as unhealthy for sure.

Frazod
01-10-2022, 12:44 AM
Long Johns have nearly died out in my area. The only ones left look like they are on their last leg. They seem to have a reputation as unhealthy for sure.

The one I go to definitely seems like it's not in good shape. Not very clean, and the employees largely seem like inattentive zombies. But the food is still good.

We used to have a hybrid KFC/A&W and LJS/A&W in my town. Both closed. :cuss:

There is still ONE free standing A&W in my area. It is clean, has a good staff and good food.

T-post Tom
01-10-2022, 12:53 AM
Last time I went into one of their locations, two employees were screaming at each other at the top of their lungs. I left quickly.

Simply Red
01-10-2022, 12:55 AM
I always had poor experiences at those A&W/KFC' at least when I ordered from the A&W side, the chicken was fine. I remember their burgers tasting cheap and low quality, like "Dairy Queen hamburger, cheap.' ..where you have to tactfully chew so you don't risk chomping a bone. Gross, fuck that!

T-post Tom
01-10-2022, 12:58 AM
I always had poor experiences at those A&W/KFC' at least when I ordered from the A&W side, the chicken was fine. I remember their burgers tasting cheap and low quality, like "Dairy Queen hamburger, cheap.' ..where you have to tactfully chew so you don't risk chomping a bone. Gross, **** that!

You deserve better!

Simply Red
01-10-2022, 12:58 AM
sorry Frazod, just noticed you liked that place, your tastes are normally impeccable - but you botched that place hard. Awful place. :) go Braves!

Simply Red
01-10-2022, 12:59 AM
You deserve better!

thank you sweetie!

MarkDavis'Haircut
01-10-2022, 01:03 AM
sorry Frazod, just noticed you liked that place, your tastes are normally impeccable - but you botched that place hard. Awful place. :) go Braves!

I have never had a bad A&W experience and will drive the hour it takes to go to the closest one near me.

Frazod
01-10-2022, 01:06 AM
The worst local fast food place close to me is Popeyes. And I absolutely love Popeyes' food - it's just the staff that sucks balls. And I mean they suck all the balls. They fucked up my order four times in a row. The last time I was there, the fucking manager basically called me a liar, even though I clearly stressed NO PICKLES twice, because apparently it's impossible for those fucktards to not put pickles on chicken sandwiches. He seriously told me that I didn't order it that way. Finally I got the correct order and left, for the last time. I wouldn't go back there if they were giving food away. The place has horrible online reviews from pretty much everybody, but they also have a prime location and they're still always busy.

Oh, and fuck pickles. I hope that whoever first thought it would be a good idea to put those goddamn nasty things on food is roasting in the deepest depths of hell.

T-post Tom
01-10-2022, 01:07 AM
I have never had a bad A&W experience and will drive the hour it takes to go to the closest one near me.

SR’s epicurean discernment is unrivaled. Don’t spit in the wind friend. :thumb:

Frazod
01-10-2022, 01:08 AM

Yours may suck, but the one close to me is awesome. I also love the nostalgia of it.

MarkDavis'Haircut
01-10-2022, 01:08 AM
Yours may suck, but the one close to me is awesome. I also love the nostalgia of it.

They do nostalgia well without it feeling cloying.

mkp785
01-10-2022, 02:13 AM
If they had one in Hawaii, I would be there right now...currently...as I'm typing this.

kjwood75nro
01-10-2022, 02:23 AM
Just went to the LJS/A&W in Dodge City.

It's as I always remembered it. Greasy and disgusting, but in that guilty pleasure kind of way.

The only place where dipping the fish in ketchup is far from the most degrading part of the experience.

JolieMolie
01-10-2022, 06:05 AM
Yes, I still like Long John Silvers and the one near here is under new management. I only eat it once a year (extreme carb and cholesterol overload).

srvy
01-10-2022, 07:39 AM
I always liked A&W but in my travels, I have found they are very hit or miss nowadays.

Same with DQ used to love a Brazer burger or a chilli dog and the NKC location was always a winner but not anymore. I wonder if they changed corporate ownership and degraded quality when they started adding newer locations.

Sassy Squatch
01-10-2022, 07:44 AM
Eating fast food fish seems like a horrible idea.

threebag
01-10-2022, 08:01 AM
The LJS in El Dorado, Kansas is pretty spot on. They use to have all you could eat on Sundays from 11:00-7:00. Then Covid fucked that all up.

MarkDavis'Haircut
01-10-2022, 08:04 AM
The LJS in El Dorado, Kansas is pretty spot on. They use to have all you could eat on Sundays from 11:00-7:00. Then Covid ****ed that all up.

LJS near me had that option too. I hope it comes back.

MarkDavis'Haircut
01-10-2022, 08:05 AM
Eating fast food fish seems like a horrible idea.

Fast food fish never really took off as a concept. You have LJS and Captain D's but Arthur Treacher's is essentially a dead chain.

threebag
01-10-2022, 08:09 AM
McShack’s attempt at a fish sandwich is sad, even though they taste decent, they could use an update

Deberg_1990
01-10-2022, 08:13 AM
Fast food fish never really took off as a concept. You have LJS and Captain D's but Arthur Treacher's is essentially a dead chain.

Never took off? All those chains have been around for decades.

The problem now seems to be that society’s tastes have changed to healthier options instead of deep frying everything. These chains haven’t really kept up with the times.

ptlyon
01-10-2022, 08:28 AM
Give Arby's fish sandwich a go. They only make them during this time of year thru lent.

gblowfish
01-10-2022, 10:56 AM
LJS too greasy. I like Mickey D fish sandwich and Red Lobster for fish n chips. Good meal for reasonably cheap.

Simply Red
01-10-2022, 11:07 AM
I like Captain D's a lot.

Deberg_1990
01-10-2022, 11:30 AM

Looks like there are still several of those around. Missouri has a lot

https://locations.captainds.com/site-map/US

threebag
01-10-2022, 11:36 AM
Ivar’s is where it’s at. I couldn’t get enough when I lived in Seattle.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ15Q2kZ-JdqK2BbRjKt9BdUoY3tjAQRHk7YA&usqp=CAU

Clam Chowder was amazing. (Not that Manhattan Shit)

Rasputin
01-10-2022, 11:44 AM
Most of them closed down in our area. Last time was gross like they haven't changed the oil in weeks. The floors were all grungy it just needed a facelift so you felt better going in. I did not ring the bell when I left.

Fish
01-10-2022, 11:50 AM

Yeah, honestly haven't been to LJS for probably 10 years, since there's several Captain D's that are much closer to me. These days when I'm wanting fried fish, I usually buck up and go to Peach Tree though.

MarkDavis'Haircut
01-10-2022, 12:10 PM
Never took off? All those chains have been around for decades.

The problem now seems to be that society’s tastes have changed to healthier options instead of deep frying everything. These chains haven’t really kept up with the times.

I am saying there were only three large size chains. Hamburger, taco, and fried chicken all have massive number of chains.

Pepe Silvia
01-10-2022, 12:14 PM

LJS is my favorite but when Captain D’s is fresh it’s almost as good.

Simply Red
10-11-2022, 12:18 PM
Bump

Eleazar
10-11-2022, 12:21 PM
I do like a good hush puppy

ptlyon
10-11-2022, 12:25 PM
Bump

That's gonna make you shit in a Kohl's

Pepe Silvia
10-11-2022, 12:26 PM
Bump

Now I want to go to LJS. Fish and Shrimp, maybe a few clams.

Easy 6
10-11-2022, 12:29 PM
They closed down 6 years ago here

Horrible, terrible, no good day for sure

My go to #9 platter was a fast food masterpiece

TLO
10-11-2022, 12:29 PM
That kind of looks like a Taco Bell cup. I was thrown off, momentarily.

KCUnited
10-11-2022, 12:33 PM
The one near me shares a space with Taco Bell

Like the old KenTacoHuts

loochy
10-11-2022, 12:51 PM
I don't even know of a LJS anywhere near me. There is a Captain D's though.

threebag
10-11-2022, 01:27 PM
All you can eat fish, chicken and shrimp on Sundays in ElDorado Kansas

htismaqe
10-11-2022, 02:01 PM
The one near me shares a space with Taco Bell

Like the old KenTacoHuts

The only two near us share space with A&W, which is also on the endangered restaurants list around here.

displacedinMN
10-11-2022, 03:18 PM
We dont have LJS in Minnesota. Not sure I could stomach it anymore.

I was surprised that our Dairy Queen has been closed.

lewdog
10-11-2022, 04:37 PM
Holy shit, I just searched and found one 20 minutes from me. Honestly had no idea.

I will be making a stop by.

Easy 6
10-11-2022, 04:52 PM
Holy shit, I just searched and found one 20 minutes from me. Honestly had no idea.

Wait until you're on a hammering hangover, then go get the #9 with two fish, three chicken, fries, slaw and two hush puppies... with plenty of tartar and malt vinegar sauces, trust me

Its an ultimate guilty pleasure when done right

Megatron96
10-11-2022, 04:56 PM
I tried to eat LJS for the first time in decades a couple years back. Yuck.

Fortunately, I've found several places here in Phx that are way higher quality and not much more expensive, like Oscar's Pier 83, Pete's, Slapfish, Maryln's, and Taylor's Chowder House. Pier 83 is my go-to these days, mostly due to geography.

seclark
10-11-2022, 04:59 PM
Wait until you're on a hammering hangover, then go get the #9 with two fish, three chicken, fries, slaw and two hush puppies... with plenty of tartar and malt vinegar sauces, trust me

I’m not that complex
1piece of fish and 1 chicken plank
That’s it…chuckem in a bag with a couple napkins, and I’m on the road again.
When I’m done, I’ll throw the bag out the window in my neighbors yard.
sec

FlaChief58
10-11-2022, 05:09 PM
No but we did recently get a captain D's here. I can't remember much about ljs's food, but I imagine the two are very similar

CatinKS
10-11-2022, 05:22 PM
About 30 years ago a co-worker took me through the drive-thru. i don't like fish so just ordered hushpuppies. The combination of beer and hushpuppies made me a walking Hazmat danger zone. I believe I had to burn my underwear as they were unfit to put in my luggage for the trip home.

WhawhaWhat
10-11-2022, 05:24 PM

You'll be making several more stops after you eat.

Abba-Dabba
10-11-2022, 05:38 PM

Get extra crunchies!

Abba-Dabba
10-11-2022, 05:42 PM
No but we did recently get a captain D's here. I can't remember much about ljs's food, but I imagine the two are very similar

Oh, you're missing out. If you had the pleasure of ever being wined and dined by someone from Captain D's corporate office. They will try to sell it as a upscale LJS. They are fucking delusional.

But yes, they are very very similar.

Abba-Dabba
10-11-2022, 05:45 PM
I’m not that complex
1piece of fish and 1 chicken plank
That’s it…chuckem in a bag with a couple napkins, and I’m on the road again.
When I’m done, I’ll throw the bag out the window in my neighbors yard.
sec

No clams!

Booo!

lewdog
10-11-2022, 05:51 PM

That sounds great. Gathering Mrs. Lewdog for a date night soon!

Get extra crunchies!

Is that code for something on the menu?

Abba-Dabba
10-11-2022, 05:55 PM

rookie

Easy 6
10-11-2022, 05:56 PM

Get that purty little gal anything she wants, so long as its on the 1$ menu!

Fish
10-11-2022, 05:58 PM

Lew... please don't tell me you don't know about the extra crunchies thing.

You can ask them for extra crunchies, which is just loose breading crumble pieces. They'll put a scoop of it in with your meal. Not exactly healthy, but pretty tasty...

lewdog
10-11-2022, 05:59 PM
rookie

I think you meant crumblies, n00b?

Abba-Dabba
10-11-2022, 06:06 PM
I think you meant crumblies, n00b?

That'll work too, rookie.

lewdog
10-11-2022, 06:14 PM
Lew... please don't tell me you don't know about the extra crunchies thing.

You can ask them for extra crunchies, which is just loose breading crumble pieces. They'll put a scoop of it in with your meal. Not exactly healthy, but pretty tasty...

Alright I can’t pretend anymore.

I don’t know shit about what you guys are talking about. ROFL

Pepe Silvia
10-11-2022, 06:21 PM
I love this thread. Anyone remember the Christmas glasses they used to have during the holidays? I remember it came free with a 30 piece shrimp platter.

Easy 6
10-11-2022, 06:27 PM

Go Forth, and Eat Well... trust us

Fish
10-11-2022, 06:37 PM

Crunchies, man. We're trying to help you here...

A greasy handful of this tossed into your meal box upon request.

https://i.imgur.com/6wmEnaU.jpg

srvy
10-11-2022, 06:37 PM
I did a LJS search a while back and got no hits nearby. Tonight I do a google search and there is a LJS-A&W combo right in the Liberty triangle that I apparently missed and even gets good reviews. May check it out in the next few days. There is a Cap N Ds in Gladstone but dammit looking pretty shakey lately.

Pepe Silvia
10-11-2022, 06:39 PM

When I was a kid and spent a weekend with my aunt and uncle we stopped by LJS, my aunt wanted an order of French fries and they gave her a box of crunchies. They were pissed. LMAO

lewdog
10-11-2022, 06:41 PM
If any of you want to join me it will be my treat.

Xoxo
Lewdog

Megatron96
10-11-2022, 06:41 PM

When I was a kid sometimes I'd ask for a box of those things; I'd put them in soup, on top of spaghetti, on a sandwich, etc. Probably terrible for my health but man, were they good or what.

Simply Red
10-11-2022, 06:50 PM
I tried to eat LJS for the first time in decades a couple years back. Yuck.

Fuck YOU!

Megatron96
10-11-2022, 06:56 PM
Fuck YOU!

Sorry, maybe it was the particular LJS I went to. But it wasn't good, I'm telling you.

Predarat
10-12-2022, 09:24 PM
They keep closing the LJS around me, kind of sad!

Jewish Rabbi
10-13-2022, 03:51 AM
If any of you want to join me it will be my treat.

Xoxo
Lewdog

I’m on the next flight down sweetie!!!

Rasputin
10-13-2022, 03:56 AM
Sadly we don't have one close by but the last time I had LJS was in Dodge Shitty. I miss LJS. Growing up we went to Dodge Shitty quite often cuz it was 40 minutes from my small hometown and we would frequent LJS probably more than any other restaurant except maybe Wendy's when they had that kick ass Super Food Bar. Anyone remember the Wendy's Super Food Bar?

cabletech94
10-13-2022, 06:26 AM
They tore the one down in my town last spring. Looks like they are putting in a car wash in its place. So….win, win?

Jewish Rabbi
10-13-2022, 06:47 AM
They tore the one down in my town last spring. Looks like they are putting in a car wash in its place. So….win, win?

More like lose lose. Go to LJS get yourself a nice meal and pay a homeless by the dumpster to wash your car.

chinaski
10-13-2022, 07:11 AM
Wendy's when they had that kick ass Super Food Bar. Anyone remember the Wendy's Super Food Bar?

I sure do remember that! I can't remember exactly what they had, but I seem to recall tacos and of course the big salad bar.

scho63
10-13-2022, 07:16 AM
I have never set food in or ate at Long John Silvers

Rasputin
10-13-2022, 07:34 AM

What country are you from?

Jewish Rabbi
10-13-2022, 07:44 AM

Get the fuck off Chiefsplanet then

ptlyon
10-13-2022, 07:46 AM
He's missing out on the meat sweats from fish

Pablo
10-13-2022, 09:52 AM
I did a LJS search a while back and got no hits nearby. Tonight I do a google search and there is a LJS-A&W combo right in the Liberty triangle that I apparently missed and even gets good reviews. May check it out in the next few days. There is a Cap N Ds in Gladstone but dammit looking pretty shakey lately.

I’m very happy to know there’s one within 20 mins of me. I’m texting the wife to get dinner plans together right now!!

Pablo
10-13-2022, 10:04 AM
She was all no that place is gross. Then remembered they had hush puppies and was sold. Gonna be fucking lit!!

scho63
10-13-2022, 10:12 AM
What country are you from?

Get the fuck off Chiefsplanet then

I think I shat in one once. Does that count?

I'm not a fried fish eater.

listopencil
10-13-2022, 10:37 AM
I think I shat in one once. Does that count?

I'm not a fried fish eater.

They have chicken planks.

scho63
10-13-2022, 10:41 AM
They have chicken planks.

I'm not going to a greasy fish place to get fried chicken that tastes like fish oil. :shake:

Popeyes for the win

listopencil
10-13-2022, 10:42 AM
I'm not going to a greasy fish place to get fried chicken that tastes like fish oil. :shake:

Popeyes for the win

I do like Popeye's. It's my favorite chicken place. Best side dishes and the seasonings they use on the chicken is very good. But LJS is like an oil change for your body.

WhawhaWhat
10-13-2022, 10:51 AM
I sure do remember that! I can't remember exactly what they had, but I seem to recall tacos and of course the big salad bar.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mTNsB4dQhcs" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fish
10-13-2022, 12:21 PM
He's missing out on the meat sweats from fish

Listen here. :cuss:

ptlyon
10-13-2022, 12:23 PM
Listen here. :cuss:

I said fish, not Fish

htismaqe
10-13-2022, 12:29 PM
"Getting the meat sweats from Fish" sounds like something Billay would say...

ptlyon
10-13-2022, 12:32 PM
Also sounds like a great rock band name

Pablo
10-13-2022, 05:22 PM
Brought home the days catch and the wife fried it

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221013/65de4e4bfdf4524684eb711361589fef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demonpenz
10-13-2022, 07:11 PM
ljs is so expensive in rare rappers wear it on chains

Jewish Rabbi
10-13-2022, 07:20 PM
Guarantee penz has fucked a chick in the LJS parking lot

Pablo
10-13-2022, 07:20 PM
ljs is so expensive in rare rappers wear it on chains

31 bucks for the 8 piece with two sides. I don’t know what I expected it to cost but that wasn’t it.

MarkDavis'Haircut
10-13-2022, 07:56 PM
Fast food prices are going through the roof.

LJS is also a dying chain.

Pepe Silvia
10-13-2022, 07:57 PM
Fast food prices are going through the roof.

LJS is also a dying chain.

Been dying for awhile now, they started closing them about 15 years ago.

lewdog
10-13-2022, 08:02 PM
31 bucks for the 8 piece with two sides. I don’t know what I expected it to cost but that wasn’t it.

Damn that seems crazy expensive.

Worth it if you can hot box your wife enough at night that she leaves and you get the bed to yourself though.

Pablo
10-13-2022, 08:04 PM
Damn that seems crazy expensive.

Worth it if you can hot box your wife enough at night that she leaves and you get the bed to yourself though.

Yeah I’ve been ripping some greasy farts tonight. They’re serious business

MarkDavis'Haircut
10-13-2022, 09:13 PM
Been dying for awhile now, they started closing them about 15 years ago.

Yup.

Yum Brands left the decline start. The company is now owned by franchises. We will see if it changes.

kjwood75nro
10-13-2022, 10:32 PM
Sadly we don't have one close by but the last time I had LJS was in Dodge Shitty. I miss LJS. Growing up we went to Dodge Shitty quite often cuz it was 40 minutes from my small hometown and we would frequent LJS probably more than any other restaurant except maybe Wendy's when they had that kick ass Super Food Bar. Anyone remember the Wendy's Super Food Bar?Outside of the one in Hutchinson, that's the closest one to me. It's a LJS/A&W combo, but still.

Gotta be there at normal lunch/dinner hours, though. Otherwise, quality takes such a nosedive that even hungover me is tempted to be a Karen.

Baby Lee
10-13-2022, 10:38 PM

Fast food on track to be the next indoor malls.

People will put up with a bag of glop if it's cheap. Remove all professionalism and raise prices commensurate with a sitdown restaurant, and it's suddenly even less appealing than gas station hot dogs

kjwood75nro
10-13-2022, 11:26 PM
Fast food on track to be the next indoor malls.

People will put up with a bag of glop if it's cheap. Remove all professionalism and raise prices commensurate with a sitdown restaurant, and it's suddenly even less appealing than gas station hot dogs

No way.

Even if the price gets prohibitive, people will still opt for a quick, convenient option. And the perfectly-curated blend of salt/fat/sugar (that gas station food doesn't have) sure doesn't hurt.

Hell, people will spend extra money just to have fast food delivered to them, because it's more convenient than going to the restaurant.

Indoor malls fail because they not only can't compete pricewise (being a brick-and-mortar), but also can't match the convenience of Amazon.

KCUnited
10-14-2022, 06:51 AM

I got a Jimmy Johns sandwich and a bag of chips last week and it was $14.

I'm out on that.

listopencil
10-14-2022, 07:23 AM
Yup.

Yum Brands left the decline start. The company is now owned by franchises. We will see if it changes.

Oh shit, I didn't know that Yum had grabbed LJS for a bit. If Yum dumped LJS then that's a really bad sign for LJS.

Pablo
10-14-2022, 07:25 AM
I got a Jimmy Johns sandwich and a bag of chips last week and it was $14.

I'm out on that.

Same experience there a couple weeks ago. I guess it’s dollar menu or nothing when it comes to fast food anymore.

Pablo
10-14-2022, 07:59 AM
I will attest that after eating that grease last night I had some of the most intense gas in quite some time. I’m talking great length and volume and stench. Every one of them were loud and aggressive and I’d say there were at least a dozen. Woke me and my wife up at like 2 in the morning ripping one in my sleep.

ptlyon
10-14-2022, 08:23 AM
I will attest that after eating that grease last night I had some of the most intense gas in quite some time. I’m talking great length and volume and stench. Every one of them were loud and aggressive and I’d say there were at least a dozen. Woke me and my wife up at like 2 in the morning ripping one in my sleep.

Yer such a catch!

htismaqe
10-14-2022, 08:34 AM
Yer such a catch!

I C wut u did.

ptlyon
10-14-2022, 08:35 AM
Heh - wasn't intended

htismaqe
10-14-2022, 08:36 AM
Heh - wasn't intended

Even better!

BWillie
10-14-2022, 08:38 AM
Long Johns used to be good. I mainatain. The quality control really has went downhill. Extra crunchies really help give you all the healthy fat you need.

FlaChief58
10-14-2022, 08:38 AM

If you didn't give her the ol dutch oven at least once, please leave your man card on the way out

htismaqe
10-14-2022, 08:40 AM
Long Johns used to be good. I mainatain. The quality control really has went downhill. Extra crunchies really help give you all the healthy fat you need.

The crispy bits go in the Cole slaw. It's awesome, you should try it.

ptlyon
10-14-2022, 08:41 AM

Holy. Shit. I never even thought of that!

BWillie
10-14-2022, 08:42 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/agtmbomg.gif

htismaqe
10-14-2022, 08:49 AM
Holy. Shit. I never even thought of that!

The closest comp I can think of is throwing those French fried onions on top of the green bean casserole...

ptlyon
10-14-2022, 08:51 AM
I'm horny now

Pablo
10-14-2022, 08:58 PM
Just reheated some of last night's catch in the air fryer, as is CP tradition.

Broke a couple puppies in half and doused them in malt vinegar and now I remember what it feels like to be alive.

That's all

Baby Lee
10-14-2022, 09:03 PM

First it was the chick on Abbott Elementary putting peanut butter and pork skins in her Ramen. And now this sorcery!!

Y'all are Jonesin' for me to eat like an asshole this weekend.

srvy
10-14-2022, 09:24 PM

That is genius TY.

Jewish Rabbi
10-14-2022, 09:40 PM
Just reheated some of last night's catch in the air fryer, as is CP tradition.

Broke a couple puppies in half and doused them in malt vinegar and now I remember what it feels like to be alive.

That's all

Can I live with u

Fish
10-14-2022, 09:44 PM
Can I live with u

I would like to simply drop by for Pablo food. Is that an individual option too? At like a slightly cheaper price? I'd be fine with takeout even.

cabletech94
10-15-2022, 06:45 AM
The LJS in my small Kansas town was torn down last spring. Looks like a car warsh is going up.

That’s right, I said warsh.

digger
05-13-2024, 06:57 AM
<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="zxx" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/2rngdaB6lX">pic.twitter.com/2rngdaB6lX</a></p>&mdash; ShitpostGateway (@ShitpostGate) <a href="https://twitter.com/ShitpostGate/status/1789641683082039437?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 12, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>