PDA

View Full Version : News Animal Abuse

crazycoffey
05-11-2012, 03:52 AM
Today, someone threw a dog onto the highway. People saw it happen, reported it to police (sort of, see below), but the dog got destroyed and the asshat got away.

Karma, go to work.

Hey, just a little note to the public. When you see something worth reporting, make it worth our time responding. Take the few extra seconds to maybe notice something that helps us catch the asshole(s) you felt the need to call the police about in the first place.

Simply saying you see a man throwing a dog off an overpass and then driving away should not make your conscience feel clear. Stop your damn car and tell the dispatchers all you see, clothing, direction of travel, maybe a license plate.

This seems to happen a lot, and about many things. A caller to police dispatch; "I heard a woman scream somewhere around 5th and main."

"where are the screams coming from?"

"I don't know."

"Did you see anything to pass on to the police?"

"uh, no. Just heard a scream. Couldn't let that be on my conscience so I called you."

"Do you still hear screaming?"

"oh no, for heaven's sake I had to get to work/home, I'm 10 miles away from 5th and main now."

/rant
and;
Sorry if repost....

big nasty kcnut
05-11-2012, 04:55 AM
god is great beer is good and people are crazy. Thou if i see something i always report it or offer to help.

prhom
05-11-2012, 05:48 AM
Someone threw a cat out of a car here in Denver a few weeks ago too. They never caught the person who did it and the plates on the vehicle were stolen so they didn't get any leads from that. It's not like there aren't places that you can drop off unwanted animals. I guess it's just too much trouble to drive to one of them.

Bugeater
05-11-2012, 05:52 AM
Bleh, that's horrible.

Demonpenz
05-11-2012, 05:53 AM
Good Job CrazyCoffey. You are doing your job as complete as possible.

Dunit35
05-11-2012, 06:18 AM
Don't you love the usual horrible information we get? An RP actually helped me yesterday and allowed me to catch the guy on foot.

Deberg_1990
05-11-2012, 06:22 AM
Its just too risky to report anything bad these days.

J Diddy
05-11-2012, 06:24 AM
Someone threw a cat out of a car here in Denver a few weeks ago too. They never caught the person who did it and the plates on the vehicle were stolen so they didn't get any leads from that. It's not like there aren't places that you can drop off unwanted animals. I guess it's just too much trouble to drive to one of them.

Hmmm. Threw a cat out the window? Stolen plates?

Sounds like a cat burglar.

Dunit35
05-11-2012, 06:28 AM

Yeah, many people are afraid of retaliation. I don't blame them. You can't trust the addicts on the street.

Sofa King
05-11-2012, 07:15 AM
Simply saying you see a man throwing a dog off an overpass and then driving away should not make your conscience feel clear.

Sounds like they're all bark and no bite.

Fish
05-11-2012, 07:45 AM
Was it the Rainbow bridge? I could see that presenting some confusion...

MTG#10
05-11-2012, 08:08 AM
Were they driving a Range Rover?

MTG#10
05-11-2012, 08:10 AM
I bet they didnt get a license plate because it was hard to Spot

Simply Red
05-11-2012, 08:20 AM
I have patience for almost anything, aside from this sort of thing.

Dartgod
05-11-2012, 08:46 AM
Relax everyone. It was a pit bull. A baby's life was spared.

Gonzo
05-11-2012, 08:47 AM

If it was a pitbull, I fail to see the crime here.

listopencil
05-11-2012, 09:29 AM
If it was a pitbull, I fail to see the crime here.

It was. He actually threw a Pitt Bull at another Pit Bull that was in the act of eating a small child, if I remember correctly.

Bump
05-11-2012, 10:15 AM
someone threw a dog over an overpass? God help that person if I witness it. People are fucking evil beings man, seriously.

Thig Lyfe
05-11-2012, 10:16 AM
I got it on video!

http://rgifs.gifbin.com/042009/1241100353_anchorman-kicking-the-dog.gif

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-11-2012, 10:30 AM
I fail to see whats wrong with this. I'm quite sure the dog was an asshole.

KC native
05-11-2012, 10:34 AM
Fuck tha police. Snitches get ditches. stopsnitchin.jpg

crazycoffey
05-11-2012, 11:24 AM

Yeah, many people are afraid of retaliation. I don't blame them. You can't trust the addicts on the street.

BS, if you're that scared of retaliation don't call in the first place. If you call and give partial information then you just increased your own odds of ill will befalling on you. But if you give good info and the bad guy gets got, then when they come for you we already know who they are and can catch them for that.

Just don't be a chicken shit,

Sounds like they're all bark and no bite.

Were they driving a Range Rover?

I ROFL at these.

crazycoffey
05-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Fuck tha police. Snitches get ditches. stopsnitchin.jpg

Thugs need hugs....

vailpass
05-11-2012, 11:32 AM
You want people driving on the highway to stop their car to get a description? That would not work on rush hour here.

vailpass
05-11-2012, 11:33 AM

LMAO

vailpass
05-11-2012, 11:36 AM
someone threw a dog over an overpass? God help that person if I witness it. People are ****ing evil beings man, seriously.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0kPFKHP7u8U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saulbadguy
05-11-2012, 11:38 AM
Maybe if cops weren't busy eating donuts, monitoring ridiculous speed traps, and taking naps they'd be able to closely monitor criminal activity such as this, and put a stop to it.

Bump
05-11-2012, 11:53 AM
honestly, throwing a dog or any animal off an overpass should be punished by death. I'm dead serious.

Predarat
05-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Instead of doing that they should put cement bricks in a burlap sack attached to a rope, tie the rope around the dogs neck and throw it in a murky lake. Nobody would be any the wiser. This should be done to all pit bulls.

vailpass
05-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Instead of doing that they should put cement bricks in a burlap sack attached to a rope, tie the rope around the dogs neck and throw it in a murky lake. Nobody would be any the wiser. This should be done to all pit bulls.

If it's good enough for farm cats....

Predarat
05-11-2012, 12:05 PM
If it's good enough for farm cats....

I keep farm cats around, there are certain grains you can feed them, if you start when they are a kitten and feed that to them consistantly, by the time they are 4, they can defeat a pit bull. And by defeat I mean kill it to death.

vailpass
05-11-2012, 12:06 PM
I keep farm cats around, there are certain grains you can feed them, if you start when they are a kitten and feed that to them consistantly, by the time they are 4, they can defeat a pit bull. And by defeat I mean kill it to death.

LMAO

Fish
05-11-2012, 12:07 PM

Kill it to death? Completely to death?

I too am drinking early today...

Donger
05-11-2012, 12:07 PM
honestly, throwing a dog or any animal off an overpass should be punished by death. I'm dead serious.

:spock:

Bump
05-11-2012, 12:10 PM
:spock:

if you kill an animal like that, you should be killed. What's confusing you?

Predarat
05-11-2012, 12:11 PM
Kill it to death? Completely to death?

I too am drinking early today...

Yes, totally dead. I used to put the fights on YouTube but some bleeding heart animal lovers reported me and my account got deleted.

kcpasco
05-11-2012, 12:12 PM
It was Jack Black after wrecking his chopper

vailpass
05-11-2012, 12:14 PM
if you kill an animal like that, you should be killed. What's confusing you?

Stop.

Fish
05-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Yes, totally dead. I used to put the fights on YouTube but some bleeding heart animal lovers reported me and my account got deleted.

"The" fights? Like more than one.. That sounds pretty awesome. Any weapons? Did you put them in the ring? Chain one of their paws together?

And what was this super grain you fed to your Gladiator farm cats?

Predarat
05-11-2012, 12:22 PM
"The" fights? Like more than one.. That sounds pretty awesome. Any weapons? Did you put them in the ring? Chain one of their paws together?

And what was this super grain you fed to your Gladiator farm cats?

No weapons or chains. The ring was the entire farm, the barn, tractor garage, fields. The grain was a mix of wheat, barley, soybeans and pumpkin seeds.

Bump
05-11-2012, 12:24 PM
Stop.

No

I don't see any reason why someone like that should be allowed to live

vailpass
05-11-2012, 12:32 PM
No

I don't see any reason why someone like that should be allowed to live

:spock: Alrighty then. All those who feel an animal's life= a human's life please form a line on the left.

Fish
05-11-2012, 12:32 PM
No weapons or chains. The ring was the entire farm, the barn, tractor garage, fields. The grain was a mix of wheat, barley, soybeans and pumpkin seeds.

It all sounds so fascinating. My cats are going on this diet at once. In a matter of months they should be ready for neighborhood pitt bulls. We'll work up the ladder from there.

Los Pollos Hermanos
05-11-2012, 12:34 PM
:spock: Alrighty then. All those who feel an animal's life= a human's life please form a line on the left.

I had chicken for lunch. I loved that bird like he was a member of my family. But he sure did taste good.

Bump
05-11-2012, 12:43 PM

it's not even about that. If that's not a true act of evil, I don't know what is. I take it you've done stuff like that before? Killing animals in a cruel way like that for one's own amusement or just to get rid of them if fucked up and they should get capitol punishment.

vailpass
05-11-2012, 01:18 PM
it's not even about that. If that's not a true act of evil, I don't know what is. I take it you've done stuff like that before? Killing animals in a cruel way like that for one's own amusement or just to get rid of them if ****ed up and they should get capitol punishment.

Oh you got me. Not believing a human should be executed means someone has committed cruelty to animals.
Airtight logic there.

Okie_Apparition
05-11-2012, 01:36 PM
I'd assume the animal did something heinous like bite his child's face

vailpass
05-11-2012, 01:37 PM
I'd assume the animal did something heinous like bite his child's face

Then take it out back and shoot it but FFS don't throw into traffic.

Okie_Apparition
05-11-2012, 01:39 PM
If it bites the face while in the car
the son of a bitch gets throw out the MFing window

vailpass
05-11-2012, 01:40 PM
If it bites the face while in the car
the son of a bitch gets throw out the MFing window

That's fine but the authorities will hound you

Okie_Apparition
05-11-2012, 01:43 PM
I con curr

MOhillbilly
05-11-2012, 01:46 PM
River will wash away alot of sins in more ways than pne.

Predarat
05-11-2012, 07:11 PM
It all sounds so fascinating. My cats are going on this diet at once. In a matter of months they should be ready for neighborhood pitt bulls. We'll work up the ladder from there.It takes a few years even for the neighborhood type. The 4 years is more of an average as each cat is different and a few are never really ready to defeat a pit. The earliest I have seen is 3 years and a few months.

Gonzo
05-11-2012, 08:20 PM

What if it's a chupacabra that's trying to eat your fucking face off? Is it ok then?

Dunit35
05-11-2012, 08:29 PM
BS, if you're that scared of retaliation don't call in the first place. If you call and give partial information then you just increased your own odds of ill will befalling on you. But if you give good info and the bad guy gets got, then when they come for you we already know who they are and can catch them for that.

Just don't be a chicken shit,

I ROFL at these.

Maybe its different in stl. Here, people either give the worse information or completely ignore something, especially domestic violence. Why do they ignore it? Cause they don't want to get involved or piss someone off.

ThaVirus
05-11-2012, 09:06 PM

The "kill it to death" line made me laugh, but this story is pure horse shit. No way a common house cat can kill a fucking pit bull.

MOhillbilly
05-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Ive seen a ferral tom cat give a small bulldog a jog.

ThaVirus
05-11-2012, 10:15 PM
So the NC State Wolfpack mascots were poisoned with "bowls of fish doused in antifreeze". Which one of you fuckers did this!?

http://www.foxsportscarolinas.com/05/10/12/Two-dogs-in-mascot-poisoning-case-euthan/msn_landingalt.html?blockID=726526&feedID=3737

Bump
05-12-2012, 10:40 AM
So the NC State Wolfpack mascots were poisoned with "bowls of fish doused in antifreeze". Which one of you ****ers did this!?

http://www.foxsportscarolinas.com/05/10/12/Two-dogs-in-mascot-poisoning-case-euthan/msn_landingalt.html?blockID=726526&feedID=3737

I hope they kill those who did it. Dogs are better than people and I won't stand for people who kill them as if they have no soul.

Predarat
05-12-2012, 10:42 AM
The "kill it to death" line made me laugh, but this story is pure horse shit. No way a common house cat can kill a fucking pit bull.

ahha good, but they are not common house cats, they rarely if ever step foot in the house.

Predarat
05-12-2012, 10:44 AM
So the NC State Wolfpack mascots were poisoned with "bowls of fish doused in antifreeze". Which one of you fuckers did this!?

I swear it wasn't antifreeze, it was a lemon/lime juice mix. But it was the WalMart brand so it may be just as toxic.

Phobia
05-12-2012, 12:13 PM

So, you've done that before?

crazycoffey
05-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Maybe its different in stl. Here, people either give the worse information or completely ignore something, especially domestic violence. Why do they ignore it? Cause they don't want to get involved or piss someone off.

nope, stupid people are everywhere

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-12-2012, 02:49 PM

Hey, have you ever heard of doggie heaven........LMAO